High Fashion Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Rose walked slowly, as if on a pillow of air, towards me.

"Sara, you're trembling," she said.

"I ... I ... it's just that ..."

Rose put her finger up to my mouth and then seductively ran its tip over my lips.

"Shhh ... it's okay," she said in a voice barely above a whisper. "This isn't my first choice of locations for our first time either. But there was no way I was letting you get away from me."

Her mouth roughly and possessively crushed against mine and it felt as if her hot kiss would take my breath away. My body melted into hers as we began removing each other's clothes at a frenzied pace. Her pants, my skirt, our tops, our bras, and my thong fell on the floor in a heap between us.

She playfully pushed me backward onto the bed. I looked up just as she was removing her blue boxer briefs by sliding them down her long, smooth thighs. At that moment I had never wanted anyone more than I wanted this beautiful woman who was standing naked in front of me.

Her breasts were surprisingly large, maybe a full C-cup, and they looked amazing on her long, lean frame. She had a thatch of brown pubic hair above her vulva, which was a striking contrast to her smoothly-shaven vaginal lips.

She gracefully slid onto the bed beside me and then kissed me passionately again as I felt my nipples slide through her fingers, which caused them to become instantly erect.

"God, Sara, you have the sexiest little breasts I've ever seen."

My breasts weren't that large, a small 34B. So many times I'd wished I was more voluptuous. My ex used to tease me by telling me they were barely a mouthful. However, to my delight, Rose thought they were perfect.

Just then, I heard Atticus let out a deep guttural moan. I looked over and saw Jesse plunging her mouth over and over on her lover's very sizable cock. For someone who claimed to have no sexual experience, Jesse was handling her first member like a seasoned pro.

I gasped as Rose's hot mouth brought me back to the moment. She was gently tweaking one of my nipples between her fingers while flicking her tongue over the other. Within seconds she had both of my nipples standing proudly off my breasts. I heard a soft popping sound as she freed my nipple from her hot wet mouth. She leaned in and kissed me hard, her mouth possessing mine roughly as it had all evening. Her movements on top of me could only be described as being refined while simultaneously bawdy.

While her tongue explored inside my mouth, I felt her fingers slide down my stomach to my steaming sex. Her middle finger expertly separated the lips of my vagina and then she inserted her long digit into my sodden pussy.

"Oh, God, Sara, you're so wet for me, baby, aren't you?"

"Please, Rose, please," I begged and whimpered.

"What do you want, baby?" she teased mercilessly while thrusting her middle finger in and out of me.

I felt delirious, as if I was slipping in and out of consciousness. The men I had been with had been clumsy, awkward buffoons compared to the subtle, deft touch of this amazing woman.

"Please, Rose, get me off," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to love you like no man has, Sara," she proclaimed quietly and sexily.

She moved down my neck to my breasts, where she flicked each nipple with her tongue, keeping them rigid and stiff. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her hot mouth pleasuring my body. I felt her move lower, licking over my stomach, leaving a saliva trail down to my navel. The muscles in my stomach tensed up and contracted almost involuntarily while her tongue dipped into my navel over and over.

"I can smell that wet pussy, Sara, you want my mouth on you, don't you, baby?" she said hungrily.

"God ... please ... please ... put your mouth on me," I begged.

I wanted to say something more substantial, more meaningful, more coherent, but my lust-addled mind seemed incapable of forming intelligible thoughts. I felt her slip in-between my legs and I spread them wantonly for her.

"Look at that beautiful little shaved pussy," she said while I felt her finger running over my engorged wet lips. "It looks like a beautiful flower, baby," she purred.

I felt her mouth lick and then and gently bite the inside of my thigh, which caused me to jerk my leg slightly. God, I wasn't sure how much more of the tormenting tease I could take.

Without warning, she plunged her tongue inside me, causing me to gasp and cry out. I felt her lick the walls of my vagina while I gripped the sheets for fear I might fall off the Earth. She began plunging her tongue in and out of me in hard, long, rapid successions. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I began to grind my pelvis into her mouth.

She wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding me motionless, and then she began to flick and swirl her tongue over my engorged clit. It was as if I was lying on a beach, at the edge of the surf, and feeling wave after wave crash into me. My orgasm felt like an all-consuming force and my world went dark as the pleasure overtook me.

As my wits were returning to me, I looked over to the other bed and saw Jesse on her hands and knees with Atticus behind her. There wasn't enough light to make out too many details, but I watched as Atticus was slowly working himself inside of Jesse.

I then looked down between my legs and saw Rose's shiny face that was covered in my juices. I'd had men go down on me in the past with varied levels of success, but none of them even came close to the expertise of this woman. I watched while she licked the secretions off of the insides of my thighs.

"Hold on, baby, I think you're going to like this."

"Oh, my God," I moaned as I felt Rose gently insert two fingers inside of me, which simultaneously opened and filled me. She began slowly, letting me get used to her long slim digits. Almost instinctively, my hips began moving in perfect rhythm, meeting her thrusting fingers. Then, taking me completely by surprise, Rose curved her fingers upward while almost simultaneously attaching her mouth to my clit, her tongue rubbing small circles over it.

I gasped and cried out, quickly losing control of my body due to her expert fingers and tongue. Her mouth unlatched from my pulsating pussy for a split second.

"Yeah, baby, that's it, baby, let it go for me," she said before lapping again at my clit.

My body shook violently as I lost control. My orgasm hit me almost without warning as the waves of pleasure again washed over me. It was almost as if this woman could make me release at will due to her amazing carnal skills.

She waited for me to regain my senses before she spoke. "It's my turn now, baby," she said softly.

Before tonight, I hadn't thought or really even fantasized about licking another woman. Even though I was a bit hesitant, my primary focus now was returning the pleasure that this stunning woman had given me.

She got up from between my legs and stood on the bed straddling me. I watched as she slowly lowered her vagina down onto my waiting mouth. I extended my tongue and it disappeared inside her. I heard her moan and gasp as she took hold of the headboard of the bed to steady herself and then she gently began to grind herself onto my mouth and tongue. It was the most exquisite thing I had ever tasted and it only took seconds for her soaked pussy to cover my face with her juices.

I kept my tongue flat and long as she worked it in and out of her body. Her moves were raw and animalistic, yet still somehow unexplainably gentle and tender.

After grinding herself into my mouth for several minutes I heard her speak. "I'm almost there, Sara, my clit, lick my clit."

I withdrew my tongue from her vagina and obeyed her request. After I began to suck on her little bud It only took a few seconds for her to begin moaning and shuddering on top of me. Her hips bucked wildly and I tried desperately to keep my mouth on her, but I had only a small degree of success.

After several minutes she collapsed on top of me and held me tight while continuing to recover. I looked over at the other bed again and Atticus was now pounding Jesse incredibly hard. I hadn't heard the moans and gasps coming from the other bed with Rose's thighs around my head, but obviously both of them were enjoying themselves.

Rose turned my head towards her and kissed me passionately. I felt a little embarrassed because I knew she had to taste herself on my mouth, but she didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

"God that was so good, honey, are you sure this was your first time?" Rose said, gently teasing me.

"It was, I promise," I said, slightly blushing.

"Well, you were amazing," she said gushingly.

I was trying hard to concentrate on Rose's voice and ignore the very loud moans and pants coming from the bed next to us. Atticus now had Jesse on her back with her legs on his shoulders and he was pounding her incredibly hard. I hoped that she was okay, but judging from the loud gasps and moans I could tell that she wasn't in any type of peril. Truth be told, it was probably the exact opposite.

"Sara, would you be willing to try something a little different with me?" Rose said, her voice bringing me back from my voyeuristic journey.

I didn't even think of hesitating. "Yes, Rose, I'll do whatever you want," I said demurely.

She squealed with excitement, gave me another hot kiss on the mouth, jumped up out of our bed, grabbed one of her suitcases, and then ran into the bathroom and out of my view.

I tried as hard as I could to ignore what was going on in the bed next to me, but I had to admit that was difficult. Jesse was still on her back but her legs were now off of Atticus's shoulders. He was still pounding his little Asian minx incredibly hard, but now he was also stroking her cock between thrusts.

I had never considered myself much of a voyeur, but I found it almost physically impossible to turn my head and stop taking in the scene that was unfolding on the bed beside me. However, my peripheral vision caught movement at the foot of our bed, which did cause me to turn my head. My jaw immediately dropped at the sight.

I couldn't make out much detail because of the darkness, but I was definitely taken aback by what I saw. Rose was standing at the foot of our bed wearing some type of harness around her hips and a long thick dildo was protruding out of it. I'd been with quite a few guys, but I couldn't remember any of them being that big.

Rose must have seen the shocked look on my face. "It'll be okay, baby, I promise, we'll go slow and you'll love it."

I was so wracked with lust from this amazing woman I would have done whatever she wanted. "I trust you, Rose," I said softly.

I opened my legs and she crawled onto the bed and got on her knees between them. I watched as she took the phallus in her hands and rubbed the head up and down my slit, separating the lips of my vagina. I was still incredibly wet, but I could also feel the slick, greasy lube she had used on the cock.

She found my aperture and slowly pushed herself inside me. I once again felt my vagina open as the thick cock slowly began to disappear inside of me. I gasped as she continued to fill me.

"Oh, God, yeah, slowly, honey," I panted while putting my hands on her shoulders.

She paused for a few moments and then began to push forward again until I felt the testicles of the toy rest against my ass.

She remained motionless for a full minute, letting me adjust to her cock inside me. I looked up into her eyes and gave her a small nod, letting her know I was okay. She began to slowly move back and then, at a snail's pace, push herself back in.

I had never been penetrated to that depth before, and while there was a slight bit of discomfort it quickly gave way to the most intense pleasure I had ever experienced. The cock was so thick, and because of the angle it was making perfect contact with my clit.

As my breathing became louder, Rose began to pick up the pace. Her hands went to my breasts, which helped to steady her as we began moving in a nice easy rhythm. I could tell by the way she was thrusting that the toy must be somehow making contact with her clit, because she was moaning and gasping in almost perfect unison with me.

The pleasure this huge cock was giving me, coupled with the fact that this beautiful woman was moving with me, inside of me, like a man would, was almost indescribable.

I tried to hold off my impending orgasm, but it was an exercise in futility. Before I knew it, my body was again shaking and convulsing as Rose picked up the pace, pounding me through my orgasm. As one orgasm departed, the next one was upon me, and it felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Rose's hips were bucking wildly between my legs as she rocked harder and faster into me.

"Yeah, baby, one more time for me," she purred while thrusting her hips forward, fully impaling me on the huge cock. We released together, clinging onto one another while she kissed me passionately until she collapsed on top of me, sensually crushing me under her weight.

Our arms were wrapped around each other as we softly broke our hot, erotic kiss. She slid to my side and I felt her cock slip out of me.

It took several minutes for our breathing to return to normal. Rose slid behind me and spooned me tightly up against her. I felt her reach down and loosen the harness and she dropped it onto the floor beside our bed.

A few seconds later I heard Atticus and Jesse get up out of their bed. Rose and I turned to look at them. Both of them had huge post-coitus smiles on their faces. My eyes caught Jesse's in the darkness, and I wasn't sure, but I could have sworn she mouthed the words thank you as I watched her disappear into the bathroom.

"We're going to take a shower, and we might be a while so don't wait up for us," Atticus said jokingly as he disappeared into the bathroom behind Jesse. I flipped around so I could look into Rose's beautiful, smiling eyes.

"Will it always be like this, you making love to me in front of your step-brother and my best friend?" I said teasingly.

"No, baby," she said with a soft smile, "I think things will be a little different in the condo."

I flipped back over and felt her pull me against her body, spooning me tightly, as I fell asleep in her arms.

- - - - -