High Heels, Red Lipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,194 Followers

Jill took a deep breath. "I don't have a problem with other women seeing me naked. It's just like going to the doctor or being in a locker room."

"Think of it however you want."

After another deep breath, Jill worked to remove her top and unbutton her blouse. Everything was neatly placed on the bed. Signs of nervousness were all over her face and body language. She stood in her bra and office skirt. Next came the skirt, which was neatly removed, folded, and placed on the bed. She stood in her bra & panties. Everything about her body was beautiful. She stood up straight and hesitated.

"Next?" Candice asked suggestively.

Jill responded by taking another deep breath and reaching back to unclasp her bra. Unlike her other clothes, she simply allowed the bra to fall to the floor, leaving her topless before another woman. Her breasts were perky, small, and her little brown nipples immediately hardened.

She reached down and removed her panties, kicking it away. Her trimmed pubic hairs were on display. She was completely naked and she fought every urge in her body to cover up.

"Very pretty," Candice nodded. "Much nicer than I expected. Now, here are your new heels. My gift to you."

Candice took the heels and bent down on the floor. She slipped each high heel onto Jill's feet, leaving Jill naked except for the high heels & red lipstick.

When it was done, Candice took a few step back and feasted her eyes, enjoying what she was seeing

"See, that wasn't so bad," Candice smiled. "Now stand in front of the mirror and have a look."

Jill looked in the mirror. The demure straight-laced businesswoman was gone. The hard earned reputation of being a devout career woman was temporarily displaced. Jill could barely recognize her reflection, naked, with sultry high heels and bold red lipstick.

"I like it," Jill said after some thought.

Candice stood directly behind Jill and looked at her in the mirror.

"You're gorgeous. This is exactly what I wanted to see. And I love seeing women fulfill their sexual fantasies. Life is too short to be repressed."

"Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me for anything," Candice replied.

"What happens now?"

"What do you want to happen?"

Jill paused, looking at her naked reflection. "I'm not sure."

"Then how about I teach you some things?"

"I appreciate all of this. I really do. But I'm not interested in hiring you as a client, or whatever it's called."

"I wasn't suggesting that," Candice replied with a sly confidence. "Well, not exactly. But I would love to show you the ropes. I could show you how things work. And you can have a glimpse of the lifestyle."

"Why would you do that?"

"I love seeing your expressions. You have a curious innocence that I find to be arousing. So why not? You won't be in town for much longer. You could take this experience with you. It'll be something you'll never forget."

Jill pondered for a brief moment, becoming completely oblivious and comfortable with her own nudity.

"What will I have to do?"

"Anything you want. Or nothing at all. It's your choice. You can either watch or participate. Whatever you choose, I expect you to be naked at all times wearing the high heels and lipstick. It's part of the process."

Jill pondered again. "I've always been intrigued about the submissive end of things. Nothing obscene though. Nothing crude."

"Do I look like a woman who's crude and obscene?" Candice asked, eyebrow arched.

"No. No, that's not what I meant. I didn't mean you."

"I'm only teasing," Candice smiled. "Here's how things would work: I have an appointment with a submissive tomorrow at 8 pm. You can come watch, as long as you're naked. Or you can join. You can help me be a domme. Or you can experience the bottom end of things."

"I'll do it," Jill blurted out.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it? You can be honest with me."

"I trust you."

"I'll text you the address tomorrow evening. Be there at 8. Wear a nice dress. Then remove it after you get inside. Oh, and your pussy needs to be shaved. Understood?"

"I understand," Jill nodded nervously.

"Enjoy the rest of your night. You look ravishing."

Candice smiled and rubbed Jill's shoulder before giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she left.

There was a slightly bewildered look on Jill's face as she stood naked in her hotel room. She remained naked, in the high heels, even after Candice left. She stood by the window, pushing the curtains aside, and watched Candice leave the hotel. Jill saw her naked reflection on the window and it excited her.

***

Jill was no stranger to performance art.

In high school, she auditioned for as many stage plays as she could. Sometimes she got the lead role, sometimes not.

In college, she was a part of the university's theater. Her friends and family constantly told her what a good job she did. Jill felt she did okay. For a while, she considered pursuing being a stage actress as a career, or maybe pursuing smaller roles on television.

Those dreams came to an end during a sold out stage performance where Jill experienced a horrible case of stage fright in front of the large audience. Since then, she stuck with her pursuit of a business degree.

Jill stood in front of the mirror in her hotel room. She was naked except for the high heels and red lipstick. Her hair was nicely done and she applied ample make-up on her face. She struck a model pose, then another, then another.

It reminded her of her past as an amature stage actress. It brought back fun memories of dressing up for a part, the nerves, and the excitement.

She had always considered herself to be a fairly attractive woman, but when she looked in front of the mirror to see her naked reflection, she felt sexy. It was a nice feeling for her.

There was a new black dress laying on her bed. She bought it earlier that day. She slipped it on; thin straps on her shoulder with her arms and lower legs on full display.

A cab had already been arranged to pick her up.

She reviewed the text messages from Candice.

One of the text messages was a home address.

The rest were a series of text messages:

Play with it first - Rub it lovingly - Kiss it - Stroke it with your tongue - Up & Down - Put your tongue inside - Don't be afraid - Repeat

Jill continuously read the series of messages. It was obvious what it signified. And she was open to actually doing it for the very first time. She read the text messages so many times it had become a mantra in her head.

Play with it first. Rub it lovingly. Kiss it. Stroke it with your tongue. Up & Down. Put your tongue inside. Don't be afraid. Repeat

She repeated the mantra in her mind until the cab arrived. Heads turned when Jill went to the lobby in her black dress, red lipstick, and high heels. It was clear to everyone that she wasn't wearing a bra. Jill blushed after seeing so many faces lusting after her. All she could do was rush to the safety of the cab.

***

Jill's favorite childhood memory was going to the amusement park.

She was raised by a single mother for much of her youth. Most of the time they didn't have a lot of money. But Jill's mother made an effort to save and take her to the amusement park once a year.

The first time was a vivid experience. Jill still remembered the feeling of being on a roller coaster in exact detail. She was afraid of the big & scary rides. So her mother took her to the smaller rides. There was always a nervous feeling in the pit of Jill's stomach. A scary but exciting feeling. When the rides would start, that feeling turned into an adrenaline rush.

Each passing year, Jill's mother would take her again. And they would go on the bigger & scarier rides. Jill was always nervous and scared. Each time, those nerves turned into a giant shot of adrenaline and excitement once the ride started.

Jill felt those same feelings in the cab. She was venturing into the sexual unknown. There was a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach and she was waiting for that feeling to become an adrenaline rush.

The cab arrived at the address. It was a large beautiful home in the rich side of town. Jill tipped the cab driver an extra $40 dollars. For some reason, she felt that being generous towards the driver would help comfort her in a strange way.

After the cab left, she slowly & nervously made her way to the front door. She saw that the door was slightly open, just for her.

She gave a gentle push and the door opened. The lights were on inside of the house. There were also candle lights.

"Hello?" Jill called out sheepishly.

"Right on time," Candice replied from the kitchen. "Come in. And be sure to close the door."

Jill closed the door. She meekly walked inside the house towards the kitchen. Her heels made loud noises on the solid floor.

When she looked around the corner and peeked into the kitchen, her jaw nearly dropped.

Candice was completely naked. Her raven dark hair was free. Bold red lipstick contrasted her fair skin. Her breasts were round and protruding, with faint pink nipples and soft areolas.

The domme was busy pouring three glasses of expensive champagne and preparing a bowl of sliced strawberries.

Candice looked up and smiled, "I'm so glad you could make it."

There was a carefree look on the domme's face. It was like there was nothing remotely strange about the situation, and nothing unusual about her nudity.

"I'm glad to be here," Jill awkwardly replied.

"You're breaking the rules already."

"I am?"

"Your dress."

Jill suddenly felt a shock as she remembered the rules.

"Oh, right. Sorry."

Jill slid the thin straps from her shoulders and allowed the new dress to fall to her ankles. She picked up the dress, folded it neatly, and placed it on the kitchen counter. To her surprise, she didn't feel any shame or embarrassment being naked in front of Candice.

The nudity felt casual. Both women felt comfortable being exposed to each other.

"That's better," Candice nodded. "God, you look exquisite."

"So do you."

"Thank you," Candice replied. "Have you decided what you wanted to do today?"

"I was hoping to take things slow. But I want to watch. I want to see what you do. I'm interested in the whole process."

"Have you read my texts?"

Jill nodded. "All of them. I can't get them out of my head."

"That's a good thing. Hopefully we can find out if you're any good later."

"Maybe," Jill replied shyly.

"Well, everything is ready. Shall we begin?"

"Yes, please."

"Wonderful. Once we get to the bedroom, just relax and observe. You have much to learn. Now follow me."

Candice took the tray with the fruits and champagne, and she headed up the stairs. Jill followed. Both women wore expensive high heels which made loud noises on the wooden floor. Jill couldn't help but notice that the house was fancy and elegant. The owner was obviously a rich and stylish person.

The other thing Jill noticed was Candice's beautiful round ass while Candice walked up the stairs. Each butt cheek clenched and curved going up the stairs.

On the second floor, the lights were on, and there were candle lights coming from the bedroom.

The moment they reached the bedroom, Jill received another shock.

There was a naked woman in the room. Blindfolded. There was a leather collar around her neck with the letters S-L-A-V-E on it. She was an older woman. Early 50's. Sagging breasts and a thick bush. What made the sight so shocking was that even though the woman was blindfolded, Jill still recognized the woman by her facial features and short hair.

It was Nancy. The business woman that Jill had been interacting with in the past few days. Nancy must have been the person who hired Candice to come to her hotel room.

Candice placed the tray on a table. Then she handed a glass to Jill. Then she brought another glass to blindfolded Nancy.

"Have a drink," Candice said, gently pouring the drink into Nancy's mouth.

Jill stood frozen, drink in hand, as she watched the two naked women together. The two naked women kissed passionately and Jill remained frozen. The nervous feeling was still in the pit of her stomach.

"That was lovely," Candice said to Nancy. "Our visitor is here. Jill would like to watch. Maybe if she's brave enough, she'll join."

"Yes Mistress," Nancy replied.

"Good girl."

Candice put the drink back on the table. Jill did the same. Her stomach felt too nervous to consume anything.

Candice picked up the bowl of sliced strawberries and sat down on the edge of the bed. She took two of the slices and rubbed it between her legs.

"It's time for dinner," Candice said to Nancy. "On your knees. Crawl to me like a good little kitten."

Jill watched in surprise as the strong business woman Nancy got down on her knees, blindfolded and collared, and crawled to Candice.

"Good girl," Candice said, once Nancy had reached her destination. "I've prepared a special flavor for you. Do you like strawberries?"

"I love strawberries, Mistress. I love everything you do to me."

"Then you'll be pleased with your dinner. You may begin."

Jill watched in lust as Nancy, the no-nonsense business woman, bent her head down and began to eat the pussy of a beautiful domme. It was a jarring sight. The contrast of a powerful middle aged business woman eating a strawberry flavored pussy made Jill instantly wet.

It was painfully clear that Nancy had tons of experience eating pussy. She dove right in and worked her lips and mouth, while her hands rested on the domme's toned thighs.

Jill became hypnotized by the intense lesbian encounter. There was a brief break in the oral action when Candice fed Nancy some of the sliced strawberries from the bowl. After chewing, Nancy gleefully went back to work eating the pussy.

What snapped Jill out of the trance was when Candice turned to look at her with a smile and wink.

"Are you ready to join?" Candice asked. "Or do you just want to stand there watching like a good voyeur?"

"I...I'm fine standing here. I just want to watch."

"Nonsense. Touch yourself between the legs and show me your fingers."

Jill slowly reached down and touched the outside of her shaved pussy, then she raised her hand to show the domme. Her fingers were glistening wet.

"Oh my," Candice said. "Some voyeur you are. Which part is making you wet? Seeing Nancy naked for the first time? Or seeing Nancy eat my pussy? Or am I the one that makes you wet?"

"All of the above."

Candice laughed while her pussy was still being eaten. "Great answer. You're a clever woman. No wonder Nancy likes you so much."

"I think I should be going. Thank you for the nice evening."

"You're free to do whatever you want," Candice replied. "But I'm offering you an experience. It's your choice. I never force anyone to do anything. I always keep things consensual."

Candice tapped Nancy on the head and told her to move aside to make room for another person. Candice then spread her legs wide in Jill's direction. The pussy was a bright shade of pink, with a thin brown labia, and it was remarkably shiny from Nancy's saliva.

"It's starting to get cold down there," Candice said to Jill. "Do you want to warm it up for me? It's your choice."

It was a rare opportunity to serve a beautiful and caring domme. Jill slowly made her way towards the sexy domme.

"On your knees," Candice said. "We should always do things properly."

Jill obeyed. She got down on her knees and crawled towards the inviting pussy, the same way that Nancy did. She crawled and the pussy became closer and closer to her face. The more she crawled, the closer the pussy became. It glistened. She saw every line and shape in detail. She loved the colors. It was gorgeous, she thought.

She stopped crawling when the pussy was mere inches from her face and blindfolded Nancy was right next to her.

"Do you remember the instructions?" Candice asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Then get to work."

Jill took a deep breath as she continued staring at the vagina. The mantra had already been ingrained into her mind.

Play with it first. Rub it lovingly. Kiss it. Stroke it with your tongue. Up & Down. Put your tongue inside. Don't be afraid. Repeat

The mantra repeated itself over and over as she stared mesmerized at the pussy.

Play with it first. Rub it lovingly. Kiss it. Stroke it with your tongue. Up & Down. Put your tongue inside. Don't be afraid. Repeat

Jill broke her trance and used both hands to touch the outside of Candice's pussy with her fingers. The first thing she felt was the warm wetness of Nancy's saliva. Jill's fingers rubbed up & down the soft labia, feeling every line and curve of the woman's sex. It was a loving rub, just as she was instructed to give.

She kissed it. Just as she was instructed to do. It was a loving kiss. The kind she would give to a family member or a best friend she hadn't seen in a while. Except the kiss was placed on a woman's labia. Not just any woman, but Candice, a beautiful and sexy domme.

She stroked the outside labia & clitoris with her tongue. Just as she was instructed to do. She used her tongue to stroke the pussy, the same way a painter would stroke his brush on a wall. She didn't mind tasting Nancy's saliva. It only made Jill more aroused. And the faint taste of strawberries was still there. Jill continued stroking her tongue until she had licked all of Nancy's saliva from Candice's pussy. She wanted to explore all of the places that Nancy had explored.

Jill took the final plunge and buried her tongue deep inside the hot pussy. It was her first time. She was a virgin when it came to pussy. And she instantly knew that she enjoyed the taste and texture.

Before Jill could explore the pussy any further, Candice pressed Jill's forehead gently with her fingers, signaling her to stop. Jill felt sorely disappointed, although she didn't want to show it.

"I think it's time for your dinner," Candice said.

Candice picked up a slice of strawberry from the bowl and gently inserted the fruit in her pussy. Then she pushed it all the way inside. As far as her fingers could push.

"Hungry?" Candice asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Very."

"Then have at it."

A fire burned inside Jill. She knew what to do. She pressed her lips against Candice's pussy and sucked hard. Vaginal fluids rushed inside of her mouth from the sucking. She sucked with all her might. Jill wanted to shout with joy when the strawberry was sucked into her mouth. It made her happy knowing that she accomplished the task.

Jill chewed the strawberry, looking up Candice, who had a pleasant surprise on her face. The smile Candice showed was especially erotic given the bold red lipstick. It made her look even sexier.

"Hungry girl," Candice smiled. "Looks like one strawberry isn't enough for you."

"I just realized that I'm starving."

Candice took several more strawberry slices from the bowl and shoved them in her own pussy once again. This time, Candice tried harder to shove them even further inside. Jill loved challenges. And she accepted the challenge by pressing her lips against the pussy again and sucking powerfully.

"Mistress, I'm hungry too," Nancy said, with a genuine sadness in her voice.

"Poor baby," Candice replied. "You won't be neglected though. Would you like to see what Jill tastes like?"

"Yes Mistress. I've wanted to taste Jill since the moment I first shook her hand."

An uncomfortable, yet arousing, feeling flowed through Jill's body as she continued sucking Candice's pussy, while listening to the conversation.

"Go ahead slave," Candice said to Nancy. "Give Jill's pussy a nice taste."

"Thank you Mistress."

While Jill continued to eat the pussy in her mouth, she felt Nancy's hand on her bottom. Blindfolded Nancy guided her mouth to Jill's pussy from behind and began to work her magic.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,194 Followers