High Heels, Red Lipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,281 Followers

Jill's eyes suddenly widened from the expert oral assault. There was no doubt about it, Nancy's tongue was high skilled. Nancy had a mouth which was proficient in social interactions, business negotiations, and eating pussy with the utmost proficiency.

The room filled with slobbering sounds from both Jill and Nancy eating hot wet pussy. Candice simply sat on the bed and enjoyed the sight of two business women providing oral services. She enjoyed having Jill eat her pussy. And she enjoyed watching Nancy eat Jill's pussy from behind.

Jill's eyes began to roll back. Nancy's tongue was simply too good and too experienced. Jill relished the feeling of her labia being licked and sucked. It was the first time she had received oral sex from another woman. She loved the softness of it- the tenderness. It was the first time she was being orally pleasured by someone who knew what she was doing.

The licks went up & down Jill's pussy. Then surprisingly, there were a few tongue strokes across her anus, which was slightly ticklish, yet still arousing.

Throughout the oral pleasure, Jill tried to remain focused on her primary task at hand, which was Candice's pussy in her mouth.

"Oh my god," Jill gasped from her pussy being eaten.

She briefly rested her head on Candice's toned leg as Nancy continued the oral assault.

"Oh my god. Oh my god."

"Just relax," Candice said, rubbing Jill's hair. "Embrace the feeling of Nancy's tongue inside you. Welcome it. I want to see the look on your face as you orgasm. Embrace the feeling my dear."

Jill moaned in pleasure. Her head relaxed on Candice's thigh.

"Nancy has such a talented mouth, doesn't she?" Candice asked rhetorically. "I've been training her for years. It would be rude if you didn't cum in her mouth. You're not rude, are you?"

"No..." Jill gasped.

"Then cum. Reach between your legs and play with your clit. Be a respectful submissive and cum inside Nancy's mouth."

As Jill reached between her legs, she had already been beaten to the punch by Nancy. The blindfolded and collared Nancy furiously rubbed Jill's clit in a furious motion, while stroking her tongue and sucking Jill's hot wet pussy.

Jill's eyes widened, her jaw dropped, as she looked up at Candice with a shocked expression on her face. Her eyes rolled back and her shoulders arched. Her toes curled to form a strange shape. A powerful orgasm had ripped through Jill's burning pussy and flowed through her body. It was a fiery hot orgasm which she had never felt before. And it was all thanks to Candice and Nancy.

"Did I do a good job Mistress?" Nancy asked.

"Yes my servant. You may remove your blindfold as a reward. Tell me what you think about Jill's body."

Nancy removed her blindfold and feasted her eyes on Jill's bare backside.

"She's very beautiful," Nancy smiled. "Just like you told me."

Nancy gave Jill a kiss on each of her butt cheeks.

Jill simply rested her head on Candice's thigh, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss.

Candice rubbed Jill's hair, then gave a playful smack on her face.

"Wake up," Candice said to Jill. "You don't get to rest until I've had my orgasm. I'm close. And I have to warn you. I can make a real mess when I'm aroused. Squirting is another talent I have. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

Jill put her mouth back to work. There was more determination and fire than before. Jill was determined to give Candice the same orgasm she had just experienced. She remember the mantra. Then she performed with vigor.

Minutes later, Candice moaned and groaned, giving all the tell tale signs of an impending female orgasm. Candice's legs went stiff and she unleashed a powerful scream. Equally as powerful was Candice's orgasm and the fluids which rushed from her pussy. She squirted in Jill's mouth, and Jill gladly accepted as much as possible, drinking and swallowing it. The rest was splashed across Jill's naked body and the bed sheets and carpet.

When it was over, the two women looked each other in the eyes, both of them still breathing heavily.

"You're a natural," Candice said after the relief of orgasm.

Jill smiled and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "Thank you, Mistress."

***

Saying goodbyes never bothered Jill.

It never made her sentimental or tearful. Graduations, airline departures, and farewells had never made her sad. Not because she didn't care. She did. She always cared. But her philosophy in life was that she would always see the right people again eventually, when the time was right.

That was her attitude when she packed her things in the hotel and prepared to go to the airport.

Everything was ready to go. Her luggage and purse were already closed. The high heels were stored neatly in her luggage. And the bold red lipstick was in her purse. The cab was on its way. She had an extra 20 minutes of waiting.

Jill looked in the mirror. She was dressed in her typical casual business attire. As she looked at her reflection, it almost made her laugh to think of all the things she had done the night before.

Her phone buzzed. There was a text. When she checked her phone, she saw a brief message from Candice:

Have a safe flight. Call me when youre in town. You make an excellent sub. Love, candice : )

Jill smiled to herself. In a moment of brief self-reflection, she reached inside her purse for the red lipstick. She looked in the mirror and applied the lipstick. It made her look sexy. It made her feel sexy.

There was still plenty of time left before the cab would arrive. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She knew what had to be done.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.