High Interest Loan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

"Hey, you know lots of people. Ask a friend to go."

"Great," she said. "A romantic get away with my cousin Ruth. Not what I had in mind."

I chuckled. I knew Ruth to be a sweet but totally awkward woman. She was clueless about how to dress, didn't like to drink or dance, had never been on a date and snorted every time she laughed. Whenever Donna mentioned Ruth, it was code for the worst possible outcome.

"Well..." I began.

"Besides, she snores," added Donna. We both laughed.

"Ok, there must be someone else."

She looked at me over the rim of her cup. I felt my stomach flip.

"Oh, no," I said. "You are not going to drag me along. I'd just be dead weight as you trolled the hotel looking for hot guys. And, having me along would not fulfill your dream of a romantic getaway."

Donna put her cup down and showed me the slyest smile I had ever seen on her.

"You know," she said, "We could make it a one-time 'Gay-For-A-Week' thing. Then we could have a blast and sex at the same time. You know you and I always have so much fun."

As the words made their way through my brain, the only two I really heard were "gay" and "sex."

Donna was talking about the hotel, the amenities, the other places on the island, when I put my hand up. She became quiet.

"Gay-For-A-Week?" I said. "Donna, you want to have sex with me?"

"Well, you are about the hottest woman I know. And, you always tell me I should feel good about myself because you think I'm pretty. So, yeah, it could be fun."

The turmoil in my stomach was only made worse by the strange tingling in my pussy. My best friend in life just proposed we screw each other.

"Donna, you know I don't do that."

She stared at me. "Well, maybe not recently."

My mouth dropped open. "No, Donna, not recently, try like not ever."

"Never?"

"No, I never have been with a woman. I thought you knew that. We never talked about me doing anything with a woman. And, before you bring up that one night after Evan left and you came into my room, that was not real sex. And, it was a one-time thing."

"Ok, I give you that. But as far as not telling me about other women, I thought that was because you didn't like talking about sex back when we were in college."

"College. You thought I had sex with a woman in college?"

"Duh, Beth Hughes."

I could feel the blood draining from my brain. She thought I had an affair with Beth, one of our good friends.

"Donna, what made you think I was going to bed with Beth?"

"Well, she was like so openly gay. Plus, she lusted after your tight ass all the time. You guys hung out a lot."

"Wait, Beth Hughes is gay?!"

"Please, do not tell me you didn't know."

I shook my head. Admittedly, back then I was shy and so naïve, but I thought I would have noticed if a woman was sexually interested in me. The times we've gotten together since college were mainly for dinner or at parties. She never had a date, but I figured it was because she was too busy building her career.

"Donna, I swear I never knew and I can tell you I never did anything sexual with her."

"You went skinny dipping with her."

"God, I forgot about that. I went to their home in Florida over break during our junior year. You went to Mexico on some sort of drunken orgy excursion-thing. Her parents had a pool and one night we went swimming. Beth said it was a lot of fun without suits, so we took them off. Nothing happened, I swear."

"Alex, all Beth could talk about was how great your body was. She told us she loved your soft breasts and the full blond bush was to die for. She described in great detail every inch of your body and clearly inferred that she had her hands and tongue over every inch, as well."

I slumped in my chair. Looking back I recalled that Beth was always touching me, but I never thought there was anything sexual about it. Now, I remembered that after a party at one of the frats, we walked back to our dorm together. She had her arm linked in mine. When we got to our floor, she said what a fun time she had with me. I said I did too. Beth hugged me. Even now I could feel how tight her body was to mine. I was going to say something when her lips suddenly pressed against mine. I was frozen in shock. When her tongue touched my lips, I broke it off.

Beth apologized and blamed it on having too much to drink. We both laughed it off. I never even thought about it again until this minute.

"She and I never did anything, Donna. That's the truth. Why didn't you say anything to me back then?"

Donna looked out over the half-curtain in the window. The November wind was blowing around the last leaves of fall and people were pulling their coats tight around them. Winter was introducing itself and soon we all would be scurrying from one warm spot to the next.

"I felt that you didn't want to talk about it. And, I was..."

Her voice trailed off. She wouldn't look at me.

"You were what?"

"I was hurt," she said.

"Hurt! Why would you be hurt?" I was even more confused now than when she told me Beth was letting people think we were lovers.

"I was hurt because you chose Beth over me," she said in a voice so low I almost missed what she said.

I reached for her hand. She tried to pull it back, but I grasped if firmly.

"You wanted to have sex with me?"

"God, Alex, sometimes I swear you do not see what is directly in front of you. I was in love with you, then."

I thought I was going to lose my meal. Holding my hand on my tummy, I bent forward. Counting to a slow ten, I attempted to control my breathing. Slowly, I gained some command over my body.

"Alex, are you all right?" Donna touched my forearm.

I shook my head and lifted it to look at her. She was the same pretty Donna, but somehow she looked so different. It was like foggy lenses had been yanked from my eyes. Donna was in love with me. Those words sank into my consciousness and into my soul.

"Donna, I never knew," I managed to say.

"I figured that out a long time ago," she said with a short laugh.

"God, how could I be so stupid?'

"Alex, you weren't stupid. You just never had a dirty mind."

We both smiled.

I took her fingers in mine. "And, now? What do you feel now?"

"You mean after I propositioned you to spend a week having sex with me in a tropical paradise?"

Grinning, I nodded.

"Hell, Alex, I honestly don't know. I mean I am really mostly interested in men. As you know, I've been through my share of them. And, I still picture myself in my dreams settling down with a yummy guy. I admit to having an occasional fling with a woman. But, there is something about you, though, that will always hold a piece of my heart. In spite of my clumsy invitation, I have come to accept that we will never be lovers. I have all I need with you as my friend."

"I love you, Donna. But, it's not that kind of a love."

She nodded and squeezed my fingers. "I know. And, I am not like going around lusting after you all the time. I just thought it could be fun for a week. I'm sorry if I've upset you."

"Donna, you could never upset me. In truth, you've flattered me. To have someone so pretty and so nice have those feelings for me is special. I'm happy to hear you're not lusting after me all the time."

"Yeah," she said with that same sly smile, "not ALL the time."

We finished our drinks and headed outside. I pulled a knit hat down over my ears and donned my mittens.

Donna looked apprehensive. Usually we hugged and I could see her hesitation.

"Come here, you idiot, and hug me." We embraced and Donna squeezed me hard. We broke and, as our custom, kissed each other on the lips. Today, I wondered if this kiss had harbored some other meaning to Donna in the past. I couldn't worry about it, because there was no way I would let today's conversation place any barriers between us. And, just to prove to myself that there was nothing to worry about, I kissed her again. This kiss lasted a lot longer and our hug got a little bit tighter. The slight intimacy made me feel warm all over in spite of the cold wind.

We broke apart and smiled at each other.

"Talk to you soon," I said and we headed in our different directions. Instead of hailing a cab, I walked the ten blocks to our apartment. I needed the cold air to clear my head.

"Good brunch?" Sean called out as I walked in.

He was working on the NY Times Sunday Magazine crossword at the kitchen table. Dressed in jeans and a plaid wool shirt, he looked relaxed. He hadn't showered since our morning tryst and I could still smell the faint sex aroma as I hugged his shoulders from behind.

"Well, let's say it was an interesting brunch."

Sean put down his pencil and pulled me into his lap. "Interesting?" he said and kissed my cold cheeks and nose.

I nodded and nuzzled into his neck.

"Something the matter, Alex? Did you and Donna have a fight?"

"Take me to bed," I whispered.

I could see the puzzlement on his face. To his credit, Sean knew that something was up because I never initiated a romp in bed in the middle of the day. I frequently responded willingly and enthusiastically to his advances, but never started the ball rolling. I imagined that Donna would be the instigator regarding sex. She would not hope a man would lead her to bed, she'd grab him by the penis and drag him there. As I told my boyfriend that I wanted sex, I thought maybe I was becoming a little bit like Donna.

In a flash, Donna's eyes looking at me over her cup sent a shiver down my spine. Her words inviting me to be her lover for a week bounced around my head. I knew I was nothing like Donna when it came to sex. I doubt if I ever would be.

Holding hands we made our way to our bed. Sean kissed me and I pulled his zipper down and stuck my hand inside his jeans. He was not yet hard and I pulled his penis out. Stepping back I looked at the exposed member and holding it gently, I said, "Take me, now."

I still had my down jacket on. He rid me of that, pulled my sweater over my head and tossed both of them in the corner. While his lips pressed against mine, he eased the hem of my turtleneck from my jeans and moved it up and over my breasts. His mouth dropped to my bare breasts and he took my right nipple into his mouth.

My sigh told him I appreciated what he was doing. As he played with my breasts, I pulled my shirt the rest of the way over my head and discarded it. Sean kissed his way to my belt. Running his hands over my ass, he pulled my crotch to his mouth. He breathed in deeply. I wondered if he could smell my excitement hidden behind the jeans and boy shorts I was wearing. In a minute my jeans were at my ankles and with Sean's help I worked to free my feet.

He moved his hands under the back of my panties and cupped my ass cheeks, once more pulling my crotch to his face. I was sure he could detect my level of excitement at this point. He kissed me through the light blue fabric and ran his tongue along my cleft, pushing my undies between my lips. I felt his finger go underneath and shuddered as it entered my moist and warm pussy.

"Oh, yes, babe, that feels good," I said.

He guided me backward until I fell onto the bed. Taking my underwear by the waist he pulled them down and off. I spread my knees and he knelt between my legs staring at the thick and untamed mess of blond curls.

Running my fingers through my patch, I wondered if I should do something about grooming. Sean never complained, but then, he never would. Usually he would spend a long time caressing my thighs and teasing my lips. Today, he moved quickly to my pussy and thrust his tongue inside as deeply as he could. I let him know how good it felt as I raised my hips to try to allow more of him inside.

"Fuck me," I said.

Sean looked up at me over the blond forest. As our eyes met, I knew he must be thinking what had gotten into me. I never said "fuck" and I never commanded him to "fuck me."

Sean stood and shucked off his jeans and boxers. I loved the look of his erection. He was not as well-endowed as some of my former lovers, but I always like the way it stood up. I ran my finger along the underside and around the tip, as I moved back onto the bed. His erection was always so hard and felt so powerful. I knew length was far from the most important criteria for a man's penis. I regularly complimented Sean on his and told him how good it made me feel, especially the thickness of his erection. I don't know if he needed that sort of encouragement, but by the way he responded I knew it couldn't be hurting. I kissed his tip.

As much as I wanted to stay in this moment, the memory of Donna and her proposition wormed its way into my consciousness. My mind drifted away to the first time I did oral sex. Donna was the one to take me there.

***

Donna burst into my room. Her face was lit with excitement.

"Get ready to be eternally grateful to me," she said as she plopped on my bed.

"Really? And why is that?"

"Josh said yes."

"Who is Josh and what is he saying yes to?" I asked trying to follow her excited rush of words.

"He's a friend of mine from marketing class and he's willing to be our demo man."

"Demo man? Like in tearing down something?" I asked.

Donna howled. "No, dummy, demo man in like you get to play show me yours. Actually, it's more like, let me play with yours."

My heart stopped. Was Donna saying she was bringing a guy over to have sex with me? Not even she would do that. Well, on second thought, yes she would.

"Donna, I am not going to go to bed with some random guy. What are you thinking?"

"I don't mean you're going to fuck him, Alex. I mean you get to do other stuff."

"Like..."

"Have you ever touched a naked guy?"

I shook my head.

"Ever jerked a guy off?"

I shook my head harder.

"Given a blow job?"

My head almost left my neck I was shaking it so hard.

"See, there's lots of other stuff to do."

"Donna, I can't do this."

"Yes, you can and you will. Alex, let me help you. Josh is cute and like the coolest guy I know. What better way to start to understand what sex is all about? Hell, you'll have your best friend to guide you and a hunky guy to play with. What could be better?"

I thought that maybe coming down with the plague might be better.

I was about to continue the argument when our doorbell rang. Donna ran out and in a minute returned with a tall, blond boy. He was handsome in sort of an Owen Wilson way. He was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Donna made the introductions. "Josh, as you can see Alex is seriously hot."

He grinned as he stared at my nipples poking out from my tee shirt. "She is also seriously a sexual klutz."

"Donna!" I cried.

"Chill, Alex. It's true. So, let's take a little tour of a guy." Donna got right to it. I still could not believe this was happening. Donna pulled me up and I stood facing Josh.

"Undress him, Alex."

"No way," I said.

"Josh, can Alex undress you?"

"Sure. That'd be fun."

"There you go, girl. Now start by taking off his sweatshirt." Donna pushed my butt until I was close to Josh. Slowly, I took the hem of his sweatshirt and pulled it up. He raised his arms and I eased it over his head. He had a long-sleeved tee shirt on.

"Keep going, Alex."

I took a deep breath and removed Josh's shirt. His chest was hairless and lean. In spite of my quivering insides, I ran my palm over his skin. He was warm and my fingers enjoyed the feel of his flesh. I passed my fingers over his nipples and he shuddered.

"Pinch them, Alex." I took one nipple and closed my fingers. Josh squirmed and opened his mouth to breath.

"Suck one," she coached. It was as if Donna told me to make a soufflé. I knew all the ingredients, but had no clue how to produce the final product. Then, I figured that it was time to start to break out of my shell.

I put my lips to his left nipple and closed around it. Josh let out a soft sound. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue over the rough surface.

"That feels good," he said.

I stepped back and felt sweat both running down my back and between my breasts. So far, I was enjoying this tutorial. Donna told me to take off his shoes and socks, and I bent to do so.

I was kneeling in front of him when Donna instructed me to undo his jeans. I thought Donna might have a career in coaching. I think my hands were shaking a bit as I pulled his belt buckle free and undid it. I managed to grasp the top of his zipper with my fingers and lowered it. I unsnapped the top and his jeans opened on his thin frame. I could see the top of his boxers and a light line of hair running from his naval to the band.

Donna started to speak, but I knew what to do. Even though I'd never done this before, I had a pretty good idea of how pants worked. I tugged and his jeans puddled around his ankles. Josh put his hand on my head as I freed one foot at a time. His legs were covered with light blond hair. I ran my hands over his calves and up his thighs, stopping short of his butt. I repeated touching on the front of his legs. I thought his boxers were not as loose as they were a few seconds ago.

"Do it, Alex."

I looked into Josh's eyes. He smiled and nodded. I pulled his underwear down and off. My face was inches away from his penis. I was fairly sure he was not hard, but it didn't look all the way soft, either. I just stared. My confidence about knowing what to do with pants had completely disappeared. What should I do with this part of a man inches from my face.

"Okay," said Donna, "The easy stuff is out of the way. Time for the advanced course. Touch him."

Time seemed to freeze as I stared at his penis. A few minutes ago I would never have imagined I would be in this position. Telling myself to be brave, I slowly raised my right hand until one finger touched Josh's shaft. It moved and I pulled back.

Donna and Josh laughed. "It doesn't bite, Alex," said Donna. "Take hold of him."

I curled my fingers around the long coil and felt a penis for the first time in my life. Josh thrust his hips forward and I could feel his penis thickening and hardening. In a few seconds, I was now absolutely sure he was erect.

"Wow," I said. "That's kinda neat."

"Stroke him," coached Donna.

I moved my hand lightly up and down his shaft. Josh moved uneasily.

"He needs some moisture," said Donna. "Lick him."

I turned my eyes to her and she could see the fear. In a moment, she was kneeling next to me. She placed her hand around mind and licked the top of Josh's penis. Removing both of our hands, she used her tongue to run up and down the shaft, both top and bottom.

"Your turn, girl."

With my heart beating so fast I was sure my chest would burst, I tentatively placed my tongue on Josh's erection. I was shocked at how warm it felt. What also surprised me was how soft and hard it was at the same time. I ran my tongue all around, copying what I saw Donna do.

"Now stroke him, Alex. Make him cum."

My hand moved over the wet shaft and steadily moved up and down. Donna asked Josh how it felt.

"Could be a little firmer," he said.

I'm nothing if not good at following directions. I squeezed tighter and kept on stroking. His hips began to rock.

"Feel his balls," Donna said.

My other hand slipped between his legs and gingerly cupped the hanging sack. Donna's hand joined mine and she taught me how to isolate one teste and fondle it. Josh was moaning as we played with his balls.

I lost concentration while examining his balls and stopped stroking. "Gotta multi-task, Alex," Donna said. She placed her hand over mine and helped me reestablish a rhythm. "Faster," she whispered into my ear. Josh was rocking hard and taking deep breaths.

Donna put her hand back on his shaft and said, "Take your shirt off, Alex."

"But I'm not wearing a bra," I replied.

"Take it off or have Josh cum all over your shirt. Trust me it feels so wicked to have a guy cum on your tits."

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers