High Interest Loan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

Wondering what happened to my own will, I pulled my shirt over my head. Josh looked down and grinned. "Wow, those are great," he said.

"Okay, Alex, time for a big finish." Donna pulled her hand away and I resumed jerking off Josh. In a few seconds he made a grunting noise, pushed his penis forward and a stream of white exploded from his tip.

I screamed as it landed on my shoulder. Donna reached in and directed the remaining spurts so they landed on my exposed breasts. She pulled Josh forward and rubbed his still hard tip on my nipples. I had a tiny orgasm.

Freeing him, Donna rubbed the creamy stuff into my breasts. She then turned and took his semi-flaccid penis into her mouth and cleaned any remaining liquid.

"That was awesome, guys," Donna said. "Let's give Josh a moment and then on to step two."

"Step two," I asked as I looked around for something to wipe clean my breasts.

"Yeah, blow jobs."

I can still remember the first time I felt a man's tip between my lips. It was empowering to think that this essential part of a man was entrusted to my mouth, subject to the strength of my jaw and the sharpness of my teeth. I learned to love blow jobs both for the pleasure they gave my lover and for the sense of power they gave me. I even came to enjoy the taste of most men. I loved the taste of Sean.

Looking back, I still can't believe I let her talk me into giving Josh that first blow job. After a few more practice sessions, I became pretty good at it. At least Josh said I was good. And, other boyfriends also liked what I could do. Sean always said I was the best.

***

Snapping my mind back to the present, I focused on the half-naked man in front of me. My mouth must have been working on automatic as Sean was groaning with the attention I was lavishing on him. I decided I had done my part and the rest was up to him. I released his erection. The covers and bedding were still unmade. Reaching the pillows, I let my head fall back as my thighs widened.

Sean was over me and then inside me in seconds. My vagina welcomed him with a pleasing contraction. As I relaxed, he began slowly, but soon was pounding hard. Sean could sense my need. Tender loving was not on the agenda. I needed to feel a hardness inside me. The nerves along my canal craved the sensation of a man sliding in and out. I wanted to take and not to give, which is not my usual approach to sex. Usually I worry about giving Sean enough and fulfilling his desires. Right now I wanted hard sex to help overcome the conflicting emotions building inside me. All I wanted was an orgasm to burst inside me. Was my need to have Sean take me hard my way of trying to erase any erotic images of Donna from my mind? Would having sex with a man eliminate that tingle I experienced when Donna proposed a "Gay for a Week" vacation?

Gripping my thighs, I pulled my legs back to open myself more to him. I giggled as I looked at my feet, still clad in Argyle socks waving alongside his head. The rough fabric of his shirt scraped along my nipples increasing their arousal. Dropping my feet to the bed I used my legs to gain leverage and thrust back at him. I snaked my arms around his neck and jerked him down for a kiss. I aggressively moved my tongue inside his mouth and swirled it around his.

Sean's tempo increased and I knew he could not last much longer at this pace. I needed some more time, not a lot, just enough. I let one hand move from his neck to my clit. I rubbed hard as he continued moving in and out. He looked down, surprised at what I was doing -- I had never touched myself during our love-making. I smiled thinking this was not making love; this was fucking. I loved hearing that word reverberate in my mind. I was fucking Sean. I was fucking him hard. I was thinking...

Shit, I was thinking of the kisses with Donna while I was fucking. Trying to make that image disappear I opened my eyes and saw the intense stare from Sean.

"Now, babe, now. Let's finish this," I urged him.

He gave me three long thrusts and I pinched my clit. As I felt him pause and then groan, my body convulsed with pleasure. Sean was emptying himself in me and I was meeting every push with my mons. This orgasm made what I thought was the apex from this morning vanish into the mist. I came harder than I ever could remember.

We lay next to each other, breathing hard and sweating. I let my hand flit along my still sensitive nipples and over my clit. My other hand was stroking the wet shaft next to me.

"Can I have a home delivery of what you ordered for brunch?" Sean asked.

We both cracked up. He leaned over and kissed me. "That was spectacular, Alex. Thank you."

I smiled.

"So, what inspired it?" he asked.

"A girl needs inspiration to make love to her boyfriend?"

"Alex, you asked me to fuck you. That's a first. I complied with everything I had. Now, tell me what happened between when you left this morning—after what I thought was a great time—to when you came home?"

"Sean, do you love me?"

I could see him react. There was a flash of anger in his eyes, but it was replaced by the tenderness he's always shown me.

"Of course, I love you. If somehow, I have not said it enough or shown you often enough, I apologize. I love you, Alex."

I rolled over and put my head on his shoulders and broke down crying. Sean held me close and rubbed my back. I know he must think an alien had taken over my body. What he didn't know was that there was a new and strange beast growing inside me. And, now, I was about to ask him to do something that no sane woman would ever consider asking. I was scared.

Gathering myself together, I told Sean about the conversation I had with Donna. He listened and never broke contact with me, assuring me of his commitment through his touch.

"So, you think she was serious and wanted to have a fling with you on this trip?"

"I don't know what to think," I said. "I do know, though, that she is not in a good place. Even if she harbored some latent desire for me, Donna would never proposition me like that if she weren't feeling like there was no other option."

Sean kissed the top of my head and ran his fingers along my spine. His touch made me want to meld my flesh with his.

"Do you want to do that? Is that was this is leading to?"

My stomach clenched. As much as I loved him, I was afraid to admit that part of me was excited about the thought of Donna and me being together and exploring new territory. I wanted to be totally honest with him, but I couldn't.

"Oh, Sean, I can't. I will admit that some part of me might have thought that Donna had feelings for me. And, I do think she is an attractive woman. Make that an attractive and sexy woman. But, I've never been with a woman and I don't think I want to start now."

"Alex, you don't sound one hundred percent sure. I understand, but just so you know, if that were to be your decision, I would support you, well, with Donna anyway. So, what are you going to do?"

I pushed my body tighter to his. "You do love me, right?"

"Yes, Alex, I love you."

"If I were to say something so crazy that you questioned my sanity, you would still love me?"

"I would love you even if you said you liked the Yankees."

I laughed and kissed his chest through the wool shirt.

Taking a deep breath, I turned my head to look at him. "Sean, would you go with Donna on her trip?"

Sean didn't say anything for the longest time. He held me and stared at the ceiling. I nudged him with my hip.

"Alex, be honest. Is this like some Cosmo quiz that's supposed to tell you if your man is faithful? Otherwise, I can't believe you are serious."

"I'm serious, Sean. I want you to go to Aruba with Donna. I want you to treat her like the special lady that she is. I want you to make her feel like the sexiest and most desirable woman on earth."

"Alex, if I were to do that it would mean we would be having sex with each other."

"God, you are so brilliant. I knew you would understand."

"Enough with the sarcasm, I'm serious. You want me to take your best friend to bed? Hell, she's one of my best friends, too. That's what you want?"

"I want you to give Donna the best week of her life."

"I think you are asking to give her the best fuck of her life. And, what makes you think I'd even be interested?"

I laughed and fondled his now not-so-soft penis. "Well, this is one clue." I stroked his erection. "Having one of these usually means that the thought of having sex with a beautiful woman is appealing."

"Alex, you know I have never cheated on you. Never even came close to cheating. Never wanted to cheat. You know that, right?"

"Yes, I do. I don't consider this cheating."

"Having sex with another woman is not cheating? What the hell is it, then?"

I could hear the confusion as he spoke. Sean is a good man, who appreciates people who speak directly. He is not into trying to interpret hidden meanings. Usually, I love his directness. I understood I needed to try to be clear on what this proposition is.

"Helping a friend in need?"

"Loaning money is helping a friend in need. Moving furniture is helping a friend in need. Picking up dry cleaning, catching a mouse, straightening out a computer—those things are helping a friend in need. Screwing your girlfriend's friend is not in the same category."

"Don't you find Donna attractive?" I asked.

"Whether I do or don't is beside the question," he answered.

"Do you ever fantasize about her?'

"I wouldn't say I fantasized."

"What? You can tell me."

"Alex, I don't think it's ever good for a man to tell a woman what he thinks about another woman."

"Even if she just asked that man to take the woman away to a romantic, tropical island?"

Sean grunted. "Alex, I'm not comfortable talking about Donna sexually."

"Okay, have you ever imagined what she looked like naked?"

"Oh, Jesus, Alex. Come on."

"I know you've commented about how good she looks and what a nice body she has. So, have you ever wondered what that body would look like without clothes? Like when she stays over and wears that long tee shirt with her nipples pointing through and her tiny bikini bottoms peeking out the bottom, you mean you never imagined the rest?"

I shocked myself as I realized I, too, had been checking her out.

After a long pause, Alex said he did.

"Well, let me tell you, she looks fabulous. Great boobs, no make that unbelievably great boobs, ass that belongs in the booty Hall of Fame and, drum roll please, a totally shaved pussy. Getting the picture?"

Sean's penis stirred, so I knew he was getting the picture.

"You know she is like a tigress in bed."

"Alex, please, this is not helping."

"When we lived together, the sounds coming out of her room were wild. I bet she is multi-orgasmic. Think about that, Sean."

"Alex, I want to think about you. I want to think about us."

"What about us?" I asked.

"What do you think this would do to our relationship? Don't say nothing, because there will be some effect on us."

"I think we can handle it. I know you will be coming back to me. It's just a loan, Sean. Think of it that way."

"Okay, put aside for one second how this crazy idea would affect our relationship. What would it do to Donna?"

I was startled at that idea. I had only thought about what fun the two of them would have. I honestly never considered what would happen when Donna returned Sean to me. Would a week of carnal fun alleviate her horniness or make her depressed since it was with my boyfriend? Would she be more depressed because she didn't have a man of her own?

"Of course, if you want Donna and me to continue having a sexual relationship after the week, then there probably isn't a concern."

I looked at him for some sign that he was kidding. Sean returned my stare with a neutral look.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Alex, I'm trying to get you to think this through. I doubt if I will agree to this crazy idea, but you need to be clear that you are opening Pandora's Box. As you know, once it's opened you can't put what's escaped back inside. And, think of this. Donna suggested that you and she could have gone and had sex with each other. What if she comes back and still wants to go to bed with you? Are you ready for that? Are you open to a three-some with her and me? Alex, there is a lot of shit to think about.

I hate when Sean is so damn logical. I did have to admit that he was raising serious questions. I still believed this would be the best way to help Donna and at the same time eradicate any prospect of her and me hooking up.

"Okay, can we just think about it for a while and not talk about it?" I asked.

"Agreed. But, while you are thinking, consider this. If Donna is as good as you say she is in bed, what if I like it a lot? What if I want more? I'm not saying that I will want it, but I'm a man and at times I think we look at sex differently from women. For us it's not always emotional; it is sometimes plain physical. It's man dominating a woman. It's man controlling a beautiful creature. That's sex, Alex. Raw sex. Think about that."

"Don't we have that—the raw sex part?" My doubts were growing like bacteria in a petri dish.

"A few minutes ago we did, and I loved it. Most of the time I feel we are making love -- that we have something more than just sex. I always feel that you are giving yourself to me. Today, I felt you wanted something from me. I love both, but raw sex can be powerful and addicting. If Donna and I have a week of fucking each other silly, will either one of us just want to walk away from that? That's what I want you to think about. Plus, what happens if Donna and I make love. What if our fucking turns into something more? Alex, I'm trying to say there's a lot more involved than Donna and I having fun in bed for one week only."

I nodded my agreement. The lump in my stomach grew with every word Sean spoke

"Sure. We can take some time and think about it. What shall we do in the meantime?" I asked.

Sean leaned in and kissed my breast. A minute later his face was between my legs. He never minded giving me oral pleasure after we made love. As his tongue worked its magic, I wondered how Donna would appreciate this service. I wondered if Donna would do the same to me if the three of us had sex together.

Sean's lips encircled my clit and all images of Donna morphed into Sean as I flew along to my third orgasm of the day.

***

Monday morning descended with its usual fury. Sean and I rushed through our routines and were out the door before eight. It was not uncommon for both of us to work long into the evening. We met at a favorite local restaurant at eight-thirty for diner.

"Total bitch of a day," I said and ordered a vodka martini.

"We could compare notes on whose was worse," said Sean as he asked for a double scotch, "but there are never winners in that contest."

Our drinks arrived and we settled into a comfortable silence while the alcohol worked its way through to our brains. I could feel myself letting some of the tension go.

We knew our waitress and chatted with her before placing our orders. After she brought us a plate of grilled flatbread with a ramekin of olive oil, I brought up the topic that weighed on me all day.

"Did you have a chance to think about my proposal?"

Sean drained his glass and signaled for another. "I would not be honest if I didn't say it crossed my mind."

"And?"

"Alex, I'm confused. I spent most of my thinking about whether this is really something you want or it is some test of my loyalty."

"Sean, I have no question about your loyalty to me or your love for me. That's rock solid. I've thought all day about this, so let me talk first.

"I think Donna needs something right now. I believe she is close to becoming depressed. She trusts you and likes you. I see how you two flirt. I know you like her and find her attractive. I'm not threatened by this. I also know that you can be a most charming and understanding man. I think that you are what Donna needs. As far as what happens after the week in Aruba, I believe that Donna will also see it for what it is. Hell, she was willing to have a one week fling with me and then return to us being friends. I bet she can do the same with you."

Sean played with his second glass, now half empty. "I still have a lot of misgivings, Alex. You talk about how Donna will handle our week together. I have questions about how you will handle it. It's nice to say you are not jealous, but can you deal with your best friend sucking my cock?"

I shut my eyes trying to rid my brain of the image he just created.

"Can you deal with me eating her out?"

I wanted to stuff the flatbread in my ears to shut out his voice.

"Maybe I'll take that 'Hall of Fame' ass you mentioned. Picture that, Alex. Donna bent over with me pounding her ass. Her screaming my name as I ram her."

"Stop, Sean, please."

"Alex, you are a romantic. I think you see this 'loan' as some noble gesture. I want you to understand it is simply setting your boyfriend up to fuck your best friend. But, I trust you so much that if you really want me to do it, I will. I just hope you really know what you're asking for."

Part of me wanted to take Sean home and lock him away and never even let him see Donna again. I thought of Donna and how sad she is. She needs this. I can deal with all the issues, I told myself. I resolved my inner conflict. Sean would go with her.

I sighed with relief. Amazed why I would be relieved that I just persuaded my boyfriend to have sex with my best friend, I prayed this was the right decision.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Alex. The one question that remains is if I'm allowed to enjoy the experience."

"You mean like keeping the shit-eating grin that's on your face now."

He tried to be serious, but his smile would not quit.

"All right, you can be happy, but don't overdo it."

The only hurdle remaining was convincing Donna to go along.

***

"No fucking way!"

Donna sat next to me at our regular bar.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Really, Alex, what are you smoking?"

"Donna, think about it. You and Sean get along so well. He's a good looking guy, you're a hot woman. He's really good in bed. What's the downside?"

Donna chugged her wine and ordered a refill

"Seriously, you think I am that fucking pathetic that I would steal my best friend's man. God, I really must seem like such a loser to you."

"Donna, you aren't stealing anything. It's a loan. You borrow Sean and then return him. Sure, he may have a few extra miles on him after the week, but there won't be any permanent damage."

Donna was ready to lash back and then caught herself. She said, "A few extra miles?" and then broke out laughing. I couldn't help but join her.

"So, it's a deal?" I asked.

Donna shook her head. "I must be crazy to even entertain such a fucked-up idea."

"At least you're entertaining it," I said. "And, you're saying fuck a lot."

"Oh, does that bother you?" she snapped. "How about this? If I agree to this insane suggestion then I will be fucking the shit out of your boyfriend? And, that is fucking with a capital 'F'. How the fuck do you like that?"

"I think it's fucking cool," I replied.

Our bartender, Susie, brought Donna's wine. I know she must have overheard the last part of the conversation. Smiling coyly, she asked us if we wanted anything else. I was red with embarrassment and said we were all set for now.

"Okay, well, good luck with whatever."

Donna drank some wine and stared, but could not keep a straight face. "If I didn't love you so much, I would probably scratch your eyes out for thinking I would stoop to accept such a bone you're throwing me. Really, Alex, have you thought this through?"

"That's exactly what Sean asked. The answer is yes, I have. And, since the two of you are so worried about me, I know that after the week we can go back to life as we know it."

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers