High Interest Loan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

Our waitress came and we ordered coffees. After we fixed them, Beth looked out at the heavy flakes that were now accumulating.

"Could be our first storm of the season," she said.

"I kinda like the first couple. Everything looks peaceful and beautiful covered in white," I answered.

"You must come see my new condo," she said as her eyes lit up. "It overlooks the Public Garden. I bet it will be spectacular with this snowfall."

"Sometime, sure."

"Are you busy today?"

I was not quick enough to come up with a plausible excuse. Telling Beth I had planned to go home, strip and make myself cum while imagining her naked body probably wasn't the best thing to say.

"Let's finish and we'll cab over. You're going to love it."

We paid and asked the hostess to call a cab. It arrived and we bundled in the back. She gave an address I recognized as just off Tremont St.

"Do you live in that high rise?"

"Yes." After a pause, she added, "Daddy bought it for me."

Back in college I recalled hearing that Beth's family had wealth. That was not usual for our school, but I now assume that her family must have a lot of wealth. Condos at that address start at seven figures and then go up as the floors rise.

It was now snowing hard as we ran from the cab to the front door. The doorman welcomed us and Beth checked at the desk for messages. She led me to the elevators and pushed 34. I thought this meant we were talking multiple millions, since the building only had 35 floors. We quietly and quickly ascended the 300 plus feet in seconds. Beth led the way to a double wooden door and punched in a security code. After a soft click, she opened one door and motioned me in. I felt her move behind me and disarm the security system and then reset the system. She pushed a button on a wall panel and the drapes at the far end of the room started to open.

Taking my by the elbow, Beth escorted me to the floor to ceiling windows. As long as I had been in Boston, I had never experienced such an awe-inspiring view. We looked over the snow-covered Garden and Commons out toward Boston Harbor. The snow clung to the trees and lawn areas while leaving the paved paths bare, the dark and white creating an abstract pattern. We watched in silence, disconnected from the sounds of traffic we viewed as toy vehicles moving along Tremont and Boylston Streets.

Beth touched my back, just above the band of my skirt. "You like?"

I turned my head to her and said, "Beautiful. Magical, actually."

"Care for some champagne?"

Although I knew she was still trying to seduce me, I was enjoying the comfort of both the room and her presence.

"Love it," I said. Beth leaned in and kissed my cheek and let her hand drop, caressing my bottom as she did so. I thought I would just have to throw my panties out when I got home. I doubted if they would be salvageable.

On her way to the kitchen she flipped a switch and the gas fireplace lit up. In addition to the warmth, the flickering yellow light cast delicate shadows around the simply and tastefully appointed room. I pulled off my down coat and held it over my crossed arms. Continuing to look out the window, I sensed Beth next to me.

"Trade you," she said as she offered a flute. I took it and she relieved me of my coat. Putting it in a closet next to the double entry way, Beth walked back toward me. I smiled as her hips moved smoothly in her jeans. Along the way, she picked up her flute and raised it in a toast.

"What did you and Donna always say?" she asked. "Something about good luck and sex."

"To good health, good friends, good fortune and good sex—not always in that order," I replied.

"Yes, that's it." She tilted the flute toward me and we clinked rims. I'm not a connoisseur on wine, but I knew what we were drinking was the smoothest bubbly I've ever tasted. I wanted to smack my lips, it was that good.

"I like the part about not always being in that order," she said and touched my arm. "Sometimes I find that the last is good to have first."

"Sometimes," I said and sipped my champagne.

We looked out as the snow swirled and would obscure my view and then suddenly clear. I wished I was having clarity in another way as I inhaled Beth's expensive perfume. I jumped slightly as Beth slipped her arm around my waist. It felt good to be close to another body as I was missing both my lover and best friend.

I found my hand moving to her and I held her waist.

My fingers played along the hem of her sweater.

"God, this is soft," I said as I moved my hand back and forth and moved up her back unobstructed by a bra.

"It feels so good while wearing it," she purred. Yes, she purred.

"Try it on."

"Oh, I couldn't," I managed to say.

"Really, you must." Beth drew the sweater up and off. Her breasts practically burst from the silk of her teddy. I wanted to look away, but I was slow to do so. Beth smiled and pulled the sweater right side out.

"Maybe I should go to the bathroom to change," I said softly.

"Alex, we are over three hundred feet above the street. No one will be able to see you."

"You will."

"True, but I have seen your breasts before, as I recall." Beth grinned and added, "And, I certainly do recall from time to time."

I laughed and figured what the hell. Two can play this game. If you want to tease, I can tease, too.

I shed my cardigan and quickly pulled my turtleneck off and stood facing Beth naked from the waist up.

A hungry look crossed her face and I felt scared I had gone too far.

"My god, Alex, you are beautiful."

"As are you," I said. "Of course, I'm the only one topless." I couldn't believe that I had just challenged her.

"Easy to remedy," Beth said and she set the sweater on the arm of a chair and pulled the teddy off. Her breasts reflected the diffused light from the outside. Their smooth, white flesh provided a perfect canvas for her small nipples, now pushing out at least a half inch.

"We seem to be similar in how they look," she said appraising my chest.

"Twin Blondies," I said and giggled.

"I hated that nickname," she said. "Except, that if people thought I looked nearly as good and sexy as you, then I could live with it."

The silence between us was practically a physical sensation. Our eyes would shift from staring at each other to glancing at our naked breasts. "Maybe, I should try that sweater now."

"Of course," she said and handed it to me. At the same time she took my cotton shirt away. I pulled the v-neck over my head nearly swooning with the overpowering scent of her clinging to the soft wool.

The delicate fabric moved across my nipples and making both my mind and pussy react. I had closed my eyes and just let the sensations on my breasts occupy my consciousness.

"Feels good, yes?"

"I never felt anything this soft," I said. I ran my hands from my naval up to and then over my breasts. I gasped with the feeling.

"I see you have the same result I experienced," said Beth. As if in slow motion, I watched her hand move toward my chest. Time stood still and then I felt her fingers brush against my left nipple. I fought the orgasm lurking between my legs.

Beth closed the narrow distance between us, put her hand behind my neck and drew my face to hers. Everything in my conscience told me to break free. In this case, my conscience was overridden by my desire. I pursed my lips.

As we kissed, I was made weak by the softness of her lips and the wonderful fragrance filling my nostrils. I knew I should end this now, when her tongue touched my lips. I let my own tongue slip out to touch the tip of hers. Slowly, she pushed until her tongue was inside.

Beth pinched the nipple she had been fondling through the Cashmere. I now kissed her hard and my hand moved to her naked left breast. The nipple felt like hard rubber against the pad of my index finger. I added my thumb and rolled her nipple. Beth's tongue moved slowly through my mouth tasting every cranny. My tongue darted back and forth to hers.

Beth broke the kiss and took a half step back. In a smooth move, she pulled the sweater off me and tossed it on the floor. Moving back in, she pulled me so that our nipples brushed each other. Our kissing became more aggressive and her hands took hold of my rear and pulled me to her groin. She pulled up my skirt until it bunched at my waist. Beth cupped my butt, clad in small boy shorts, as her leg snaked between my legs.

I threw my head back as my sexual senses went into overdrive. Beth began kissing and licking my neck. With excruciating slowness Beth moved her head down until she latched onto a nipple. I felt my super-sensitive bud being sucked into her mouth where her tongue tortured it. With her hands pulling me, I ground my pussy against her thigh between my legs. Her hands moved under the waistband of my undies and caressed my naked flesh. Lurking in the near background was an orgasm that I both wanted and feared. As if it had a will of its own, my pussy rubbed along her firm thigh. I could feel the seam along the side of her jeans as it moved against my clit, pushing my underwear into my cleft. Balancing on the edge of a massive orgasm, I thought about pulling away. Beth bit softly on my nipple and pulled my butt so that my pussy was thrust against her thigh. I lost my balance fell over the edge, hurtling fast into the abyss. I cried out in pleasure and my body shook.

As the spasms of my orgasm began to slowly abate, I turned my head and saw our reflection in the window. My heart stopped.

I saw two women having sex. Realizing that I was one of the two was like a bucket of ice water pouring over my body.

"I...I can't," I said and stepped out of her embrace. Shaking my head as my skirt fell into place, I kept backing up until I tripped into the oversized couch. Falling onto my back, I struggled to sit up. I sunk my head into my hands and broke down. My sobs echoed in the high-ceiling room.

I could not even catch my breath as my crying wracked my body. I could feel Beth next to me and then her arm was around my shoulder. She pulled and I resisted.

"Alex, darling, let me hold you."

I had no will to resist. We fell back against the couch and Beth entwined both arms around me. My energy dissipated and I found myself collapsing with my head landing in her lap. She stroked my hair and offered reassuring words. I cried and noticed her jeans were getting soaked with my tears.

Beth moved and then I felt a blanket fall over my naked upper body. Eventually I gained some control and stopped bawling. Beth continued to rub and comfort me.

"Want to tell me about it?" she asked.

"What?"

"Whatever has you so distraught? Alex, honestly, I did want to seduce you. I never wanted you to fall to pieces. There's something else going on. I'm a very good listener and have occasionally been known to offer some semi-decent advice."

One side of my mind screamed to keep my mouth shut. The burning in my gut said I needed to talk to someone. It may be ironic that the one person available is the one who was seducing me just a minute ago. Of course, I knew that you can only be seduced if you want to be. Part of my dilemma was why I allowed myself to be in this position. I was half naked and being held by a half-naked woman.

"Beth, I don't know where to start," I said, still sniffling.

Beth reached behind her and handed me a box of tissues. I turned my head to look up and was staring at her still hard nipples no more than an inch from my face. I took the tissues and turned away before I took her breast into my mouth.

"Alex, why don't you start by telling me what's going on with Sean and Donna?"

Yes, I wanted to talk about what I had done. My fear that I set in motion the end of my love with both Sean and Donna was rendering me into a blubbering mess.

"I think I destroyed my life," I said.

Beth chuckled. "I think I'll need a few more details. How about I get us something to drink."

I nodded and sat up. "Maybe we should put our tops back on."

Beth looked at my breasts. "If you insist." She softened that statement with a genuine, kind smile. She walked over and grabbed our tops. Tossing me the cashmere she pulled on my turtleneck. She took the two flutes and returned with them filled.

We sat at either end of the couch. I took a long sip, a deep breath and willed my lips to speak. I hoped the words that emerged would not be ones that led to my total despair.

*

(End of chapter one. A BIG thank you to HystLit for editing this story. Believe me any errors you find are 100% mine.

I promise to have chapter two posted soon, that's assuming you want to know what happens to Alex, Sean, Donna and Beth. If you would like to email me, you can use the Contact feature on my page on Literotica. I promise to answer every email. )

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers