High Interest Loan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was worried I was going to lose you as my boyfriend and you, Donna, as my friend," I said between sobs.

"Alex, Alex," Donna said. "Dear, sweet, Alex. Don't you get it? Sean loves you. I love you. We would never do anything to stop that love."

She stood and opened her arms and I rose and fell into them. As she stroked my hair, she continued.

"Ok, time to tell you about the rest of what we did for the week. But, let's get out of here. Come back to the hotel with us."

I looked over her shoulder at Sean and he nodded.

Edgar had a cab waiting and we were off. No one spoke on the ride. Donna was sitting between Sean and me. How appropriate, I thought.

After arriving at the hotel, Sean led us through the lobby and down a garden trail until we came to a series of bungalows and continued on until he stopped at the farthest one. He opened the door and the three of us entered.

The place was overpoweringly romantic. The four poster bed was hung with sheer netting. A big ceiling fan swirled slowly, creating a soft current that moved the netting. The linens were turned down, revealing the light blue cotton sheets under the coral colored duvet. A set of drapes covered what must be French doors facing the ocean. There was a small seating area comprised of a love seat in a soft floral pattern and two club chairs. Subdued lighting bathed the room in a yellow glow.

"Nice," I said, as my eyes kept refocusing on the huge bed.

"Can you handle a drink?" Sean asked.

"Yes."

He went through a door and I could hear a refrigerator door opening and closing. When he returned, he carried a tray with a bucket holding a bottle of white wine and three glasses. Sean poured us each a glass and we looked at each other.

"Cheers," Donna said. We toasted and took a drink. "Let's sit," she said.

Donna and I each chose a club chair and Sean sat alone on the loveseat.

"So, Alex, I am ready to tell you what happened between Sean and me. The question is, are you ready to hear it?"

I don't know if she could hear my reply of yes. I took another drink.

Donna also sipped her wine. She curled her feet underneath her. She smiled and began to talk.

"Did Sean and I have sex? Of course, and it was great. We had a lot of fun. It was like both of us knew that this was a one-time, short-lived event and let's make the most of it. I bet we spent as much time laughing as we did having sex. And, Alex, there wasn't a ten minute stretch that your name didn't come up with us. I think we both felt like you were with us the whole time."

"Even when you were having sex?"

"Yes, even then. I know because we talked about it. If either of us were ever going to have a three-way, we both said it had to be with you. I told Sean you would never get involved with a woman, but he just smiled. He said you still could surprise us. And, after what you and Beth experienced, well, who knows?"

I looked at Sean. He returned my gaze. I hoped he felt the same heat as I was experiencing.

"How was the sex?" I asked.

"Are you asking me or him?" said Donna with a chuckle.

"I know how sex is with Sean," I replied.

We both looked at Sean.

"Alex, you know I love you."

"Yes, now, how was the sex?"

"You also know that I've never been with anyone else since I met you."

"Yes, how was the sex, Sean?"

He looked at Donna and a smile crept across his face.

"Fantastic."

I nodded. "Just fantastic," I pushed.

"Alex, you told me Donna was wild. You're right. She's energetic, imaginative and, well, crazy. She's beautiful, sexy and sensuous. You've always commented on her breasts, and they are everything you described. Sensitive and fun. I enjoyed every second of it. But, Alex, I would give all of it back to be with you. Donna, I hope you don't hate me for that. The fact is Donna and I fucked like mad people, but I love you."

I couldn't hold back the tears. Sean told me everything I had been fearing and also everything I wanted to hear. I rushed over to him and plopped on his lap. Kissing him hard, I whispered how I love him.

"Uh, time for me to take a long walk on the beach," Donna said.

"Stay right there," I said, practically shouting.

Donna froze.

"All week I've been imagining how the two of you were together. Sean just described it quite well. Thank you, dear. But, it's now time to see if imagination and reality have anything in common."

"You mean..." said Donna.

"I mean I want to watch the two of you fuck."

Donna and Sean locked eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Jesus, Sean, do you think there is another guy in the world who would question such an idea. You get to perform with the sexiest woman we know and have an audience."

"So, all you want to do is watch?" asked Donna.

"As they say, let's play this one by ear."

"Alex, believe me I want to," said Donna. "But, this seems like a big turnaround for you. I mean you flew all the way here because you were concerned about us being together. Now, you want to watch us. I don't get it."

She was right, something had changed.

"Look, guys, I've had my eyes opened. Donna, I'm sorry to say it was because of what Beth and I experienced. For so long I kept myself in a tight cocoon. I don't think I realized I was so sheltered. Having Sean made it easy to not think about anything else. When you propositioned me, I guess that was the first crack in the dam. I began to think about a sexual scenario that didn't involve making love with the man I love. My long buried and mostly denied desires began to seep through."

I checked their faces to see if I could detect horror or hate. I saw neither and so continued.

"Then Beth opened the crack a lot wider. Oh god, that sounds so awful. I meant in terms of the dam. But, she did open me physically. At first I was humiliated to think that I could so easily give in to a sexual urge. Then, I thought that there was nothing wrong. I liked the feeling. I liked doing something that was different. I wanted to find out more about myself and what other pleasures I could have. Of course, all this was in the context that I had a safe refuge with Sean and that you, Donna, would always be my friend. So, I want to see you two together because I want to push my own boundaries. I want to find out more about the timid Alex. It's time for wild Alex to open up out of her cocoon."

I tried to gauge their reactions. I saw a combination of shock and interest on their faces. "Beth said I never saw the dark side of people, including myself. I am beginning to understand what she meant. Maybe I want to get rid of the blinders that kept be from seeing the dark side and that this dark side could be a lot of fun. I want to watch the two of you. I want to see if what I imagined is close to reality. I want to completely leap out of my safe zone. Show me the dark side."

Donna and Sean smiled at me and each took me by the hand. I squeezed them and told them to go to the bed and I would be there in a second. As they walked away, I texted Beth to tell her I would not be coming to the condo tonight.

We all stood next to the bed. I kissed Sean. Turning, I kissed Donna on the mouth. Our lips pressed together and I was the first to extend my tongue. She opened and greedily accepted it. With our arms around each other we kissed for a long time.

I finally moved back. "Sean, undress Donna."

I climbed up onto the bed that rested on a platform and watched. While she undid her cuffs, Sean unbuttoned her blouse, exposing a tan, lacy bra that could barely contain her breasts. Tenderly, he freed her arms and dropped the blouse to the floor. Kneeling, he undid her slacks and eased them off, removing her shoes as he did so. While on his knees he rolled her tan thong down her legs. Donna's thin dark strip seemed to glisten in the soft light. I assumed that was because of the moisture accumulating there. Sean leaned in and kissed her pussy. Donna pushed his head into her sex.

I moved a hand between my legs and gently stroked myself through my pants.

Sean stood and removed Donna's bra. Now totally naked, the lone white spot on her body was the area that had been contained under her bikini bottom. Her nipples looked like tiny spears. Sean licked one and pinched the other and Donna groaned. It was a sound that made my pussy envious.

"Strip him, Donna."

Donna was much quicker than Sean and had him naked in a few seconds. Her hand slid up and down his erection. They turned to face me.

"I'm going to take your clothes off, Alex," said Donna. "You don't have to do anything, but I want you naked while I fuck your boyfriend."

I said nothing as Donna straddled my waist as I sat against the headboard and pulled my shirt up out of my slacks. She leaned forward to unbutton it and take it the rest of the way off. Her breasts were no more than an inch from my face. I could no longer resist and I took a nipple between my lips. The cry from her was almost not human. As I gently sucked her, she undid my bra and it fell between us. Donna ran her hands over my chest and I reflexively bit down on her nipple.

"Ouch! Jesus, Alex, that one hurt." I released her.

"Sorry, your fingers sent an electric charge all over my breasts."

"Oh, yeah, well, see how this feels." She pushed me flat on the bed and squeezed my right breast so her mouth could cover it. The feeling went from electric to unbearable. I let out a long throaty mewl.

I felt the bed shift and saw Sean kneeling beside us. Donna freed my nipple and took his erection into her mouth. She moved up and I felt her moist pussy rubbing against my breast. We held this position and Sean began to pump into Donna's mouth. He pulled away and said he was getting close too fast.

"Finish undressing her, Donna," he urged

Donna knelt beside me and pulled my slacks and underwear off in one motion as I lifted my hips. I had already discarded my shoes, so I was now naked. She ran her hand over my newly shaven pussy and my hips rose in reaction.

She started to slip a finger inside, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Just a quick kiss and then fuck him, first. I need to see this."

Donna scooted down as I spread my thighs. She looked at my newly shaved pussy and used her fingers to spread my lips, exposing the wetness inside. Bowing her head, she let her lips capture my entire sex. Her warm breath seemed to penetrate through my pussy to my soul. When her tongue licked me from bottom to top, I found myself at the edge of the abyss. I pushed her away.

"Not now, Donna, not now."

"Promise me I can come back to you," she said.

"Fuck him, Donna."

We pulled the covers down and Sean lay on his back. Donna sat on his shoulders, her pussy hovering over his lips. While looking at me, she lowered herself onto him. Her mouth opened as Sean's tongue penetrated her. As he tongued her she rode his face. At one point she leaned back, her arms extended behind her, and pushed her pussy hard against him. I could see him licking and probing with his tongue. My hand moved and for the first time I touched another woman's clit. I rubbed it without pushing back the hood. Donna screamed and started to orgasm. Sean kept licking and I continued rubbing the nub. She came for what seemed like an eternity until she brushed my hand away and rolled off Sean onto her back.

He leaned over and opened a drawer in the table. Pulling out a condom, he ripped it open and rolled it on. He was between her legs before she had time to recover. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders, positioned the tip of his erection at her opening. He smiled at me, and in one long movement buried himself inside her. She cried out again. Immediately he began slowly fucking her. As he picked up his pace, I was finally able to see what I had heard so very many times through the walls of our old apartment. Donna was making sounds that undoubtedly encouraged Sean, but there were no words I could recognize. Sean now was moving fast and hitting hard. The sloppy sounds filled the room, along with animal noises from both of them.

"Getting close," he cried through gritted teeth. "Me, too," she said. "Go for it."

Although I thought he could not possibly go faster, Sean did. To me it looked like he was going at her harder than he ever did with me. He had his hands around her thighs and pulled her to him as he completed his thrusts. I also realized Donna was reacting with more abandon than I could ever call up as she pushed her hips in response to his ramming. It was then I realized I had two fingers buried in my pussy and was bringing myself to an explosion. Just a few seconds more and I would be there.

Sean cried out and his thrusts became erratic as I imagined he was filling his condom. Donna screamed and pushed her pussy hard against Sean's groin and kept it there as both rode out their orgasms. I was so enthralled by witnessing this primal act that I stopped fingering myself and thus stunted my relief.

The silence in the room was only disturbed by heavy breathing. Sean fell onto the bed between Donna and me. His softening erection was still sheathed in the condom. It took us a few minutes to calm down. Donna pulled off the condom and dropped it in a wastebasket by the bed. She bent over and began to clean his soft penis. I joined her and the two of us sucked and licked him clean, our tongues touching frequently. His taste, although familiar, seemed more exotic as I also felt Donna's tongue touching mine. She held his penis and we enjoyed taking turns sucking him. Sean moved on the bed, letting us know how much he liked what we were doing. I knew he could not get hard again so soon, but I also knew his penis stayed hyper-sensitive after a big orgasm.

"What's next?" asked Donna as she let his penis rest on his thigh.

"Take a look ladies, I'm done for a bit."

We both regarded his cute, but flaccid, penis. Donna looked at me. I smiled.

She climbed over Sean and he moved to the edge of the bed.

Donna and I kissed. "Are you sure, Alex?"

"Goddamn it, Donna, if you ask me again I will kick your ass out of here."

Grinning she pushed me hard onto the surface and lay on top of me. Her breasts covered mine and her mouth attached to my lips. We made out for a long time before she rolled to her side. She is an excellent kisser. Her hand played with my breasts and next her lips were on a nipple. She sucked and teased me. I felt her finger at my pussy. I let my thighs fall open and in she went.

Once she knew I was allowing her entry, Donna became aggressive. She fingered me with one, then two fingers and worked them until she was touching the sensitive spot inside. I murmured my approval and pushed up with my hips. Donna kept her mouth working from breast to breast as her fingers led me along the climb to release.

I was just about there when she pulled her fingers out and her mouth came free of my breast.

"No," I cried.

I had only a second to mourn the loss before she pushed me onto my back and her head was between my legs. I opened my eyes to look down at the luxurious black hair flowing over my thighs and blond pussy. Donna pulled my thighs apart and positioned my legs on her shoulders. When her tongue touched the bottom of my cleft I let out most unAlex-like growl.

"Yes! Donna, God, yes!"

As if she needed encouragement, Donna pushed her tongue inside me and then licked every inch of my sex. I was so wet that I could feel the moisture running down, running past my buns and pooling underneath me. Donna refocused her attention directly to my clit and I almost blacked out. Compared to Beth's tender exploration and Sean's respectful approach, I now understood the full meaning of being eaten out. Donna was devouring my pussy.

I am not sure if I was talking or even making sounds. All my attention was focused on my pussy and the waves of pleasure flowing from there. Donna must have sensed my approaching climax for she reinserted two fingers inside as her mouth and tongue continued their stimulation. As a finger touched my special spot, she bit ever so lightly on my clit.

I came and came. I never felt a release like this before. I thought every nerve ending was being touched with a hot poker and my brain was draining out my ears. Donna would not relent and the orgasm continued. Finally, I had to stop or I was afraid I would pass out. I pushed her hard and pulled my knees to my chest. Rolling on to my side, I saw Sean staring into my eyes. There was nothing but love shining from him. I smiled, closed my eyes and darkness fell.

Sometime later I awoke to discover that only Sean and I remained in the bed. I went to the bathroom, and returning noticed that Donna's clothes from tonight were missing.

I nudged Sean and he rolled over.

"Hey, beautiful," he said.

I kissed him. "Where's Donna?"

"Uh, she's gone to Beth's. After, well, after you know, she told me she wanted us to have some alone time. I tried to convince her to stay, but she insisted."

"Do you think she wanted to make love with Beth?"

"Huh? Why do you say that?"

"Because, Sean, they have been on and off lovers for a while."

"Holy shit. This thing keeps getting more complicated."

"What thing is that?" I asked.

"Well, you and me, me and Donna, Donna and you, me, you and Donna, and now Donna and Beth, and, yeah, let's not forget you and Beth. I think this is more involved than fantasy football with all the possible teams."

"Did you want Donna to stay?"

"What I want is you."

We slid into each other's arms. "Are you disgusted about me and Donna?"

He laughed. "God, no, Alex. I don't want to give you up to her, but if that is something that means something to you, then I can live with it."

"Would you want a three-way with Donna and me?"

"I feel like I'm back when you first proposed Donna and I go away together. I think this is a test or something."

"That's not an answer."

"The answer is right now I want you. I want to make love to you this instant. Can we just let all these other possibilities go away for a while?"

I nodded in agreement. "So, you want to make love to me and not fuck me? I guess I wouldn't hold up in comparison to Donna in the fucking department."

"Let me rephrase what I want," Sean said. "I want to make love to you and, then, I want to fuck your brains out. How's that?"

"Sounds perfect," I cooed. I felt his erection pushing against my stomach. I longed for it to be inside me. I wanted my man back.

Sean was on top of me and slowly slid his erection deep inside. As he began to fulfill his promise of doing something to my brain, I realized I was collecting interest on my loan.

***

The week ended with Sean and me staying in the bungalow and Donna and Beth staying in the condo. We had no problem filling the time with long sessions in bed, or in the shower, or on the couch, well, we had a lot of fun. Certainly, we made it to the beach. Donna and Alex joined us one afternoon.

Donna and I took a long walk together on the beach. I told her I knew about her relationship with Beth. Donna was relieved. She asked if she and I would ever be lovers again. I told her that since she had given me an outrageous orgasm. I at least owed her one. I tried to tactfully bring up the subject of her and Beth.

"Jesus, Alex, don't beat around the bush. Well, actually that's an appropriate analogy. Yes, Beth and I have been screwing like bunnies. We have been hot for each other for a long time. Now with you knowing about it, we were like just letting it all out. Lots of fun."

"And, let me get back to that promise to give me an orgasm. I have a question. Did you really mean just one?" she teased.

"You might not like me in bed."

"God, Alex, I'm on the edge of coming just thinking about us together. So, put any doubts away."

I assured her Sean would be all right with it. She asked if Sean and I would ever be with her. I told her I didn't know, but hoped we would. She then mentioned that Beth suggested that maybe the three of us girls could have some fun together. "You know sort of a grown-up pajamas party, well, without the pajamas."