High Lord Reginald, Emperor of all

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I am not at my fullest at the moment." Balhori protested.

"Mayhap we bring in a healers assistant to bring you to your fullest again?" The Seer asked.

"errr...yes...of course....wait no! My seed from this day forward I pledge to my Elia, only!" He said.

"My Lord, please give me instruction and I will help you this very minute to ensure you are of your fullest." Elia said trying to sit up on the bed.

"Wait...Seer. Please tend to my brides soreness buy cleansing her. Elia will help me with my fullness." He said sitting on the bed near her.

"Elia there is something you can do for me, I will not spill my seed accept for in your womb this eve but you could kiss me to fullness with your lips upon my cock. He smiled and tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

"Ouch!" Elia winced as the Seer gently cleaned the blood from her swollen folds.

"I'm so sorry My Lady..." The Seer said bowing and continued to clean.

"I would be happy to kiss you to fullness. Just tell me how." Elia smiled up at her warrior king.

"I will straddle your face thus." He said hovering over her and holding on to the large headboard so he didn't fall upon her.

"Now open your mouth, little Elia..." he said softly.

"Yes my Lord" she said opening her mouth and looking up at him.

He pushed the head of his softened cock into her mouth and groaned.

The Seer was finished and waited patiently to measure his masters cock.

"Yes Elia...now suck....harder...yes...that's it...can you take a bit more?" he asked pushing in more of his cock past those swollen lips he had bitten earlier. He groaned, she moaned and started to glow.

"Oh my!" The Seer said.

"Beautiful!" He exclaimed.

"yes, Seer, she is beautiful, is she not?" He said with pride pumping in and out of her swollen mouth.

"Yes Elia...almost hard enough...suck it harder...can you taste that? That is my seed, suck it up, Elia, taste me..." he moaned.

"My Lord that is very impressive, perhaps I can measure it now?" The Seer asked happily.

"Not yet...Seer....it's not hard enough. Suck harder my bride, yes!" Balhori pushed in further about a third of his cock was in her mouth and she started to gag. He groaned and pumped faster, not going in too far. She gagged every so often while he pumped.

"Good girl, Elia...suck me...suck my seed out of me..." He groaned.

"My Lord, mayhap the seed is best spilled deep inside her still virginal sheath." The Seer said.

"Yes...yes....you are right." He looked down at Elia lovingly and pumping a couple more times then gently pulled away. He touched her face tenderly and smiled.

"I am growing to love you my little bride." He said softly.

He stood at the bed and the Seer immediately took out a measuring stick from his bag and taking Balhori's cock in one hand measured with the other. Balhori didn't seem to flinch, the Seer was a eunuch after all.

"Oh my! My Lord! A cock of a true King, my Lady is very lucky." He smiled and quickly left the room.

Balhori turned to Elia, who was cleaned, but hurt and he hardened even more. He was going to claim her now and much harder without mercy. She would be the legend Queen. He grabbed the other virgin-cloth and climbed on top of Elia. She started to glow.

"Ah my Queen, you are not afraid of pain...I love you..." He said as he sunk deep inside her and tore her mercilessly. She screamed in true pain, not pleasure and stopped glowing instantly.

"My Lord! My Lord! NO! It hurts!" She pleaded.

"I'm sorry Elia, I must take you hard...I must." He held the virgin-cloth under his cock and caught her blood as it flowed. He was so overcome by his love for his new Queen that he thrust in deep and hard and emptied ribbons upon ribbons of seed. All the while Elia cried and begged and hit him trying to get him to stop. She did not glow, not even a little bit.

Balhori roared as a warrior triumphant in battle and brought the virgin-cloth between them to inspect it. Nay...it was not yet soaked, not even near soaked. He will take her again but with more force when she was not so moistened.

Elia was sobbing, she was very hurt and thought after seeing the cloth that it would be surely full of her blood, but it was not.

"Fear not my little Queen." Balhori encouraged.

"It is not my desire to hurt you but we must continue to ensure your place. I promise once this is finished with I will never take you so hard again." He said sweeping her tears from her face.

"My Lord..." Elia sobbed. "I understand but I hurt so..I fear I will not be able to walk or will be too damaged for you have me again...I fear I will die." She said sobbing.

"Oh no! My little one, you will not die! Nor will you be too damaged not to take my cock to its fullest.....I promise you. Be a brave little warrior and fight through the pain...it's almost over." He said smiling sweetly at her.

He got up and cleaned himself and her off. He used the virgin-cloth to wipe her as he didn't want to waste any of the blood. He then put the cloth to his nose and took in a deep breath.

"You honor me, my Queen." He said his eyes glowing bright green and shining onto her bruised and marked body.

"Now Elia...suck my cock." He said moving over her and pushing his almost erected cock into her swollen lips.

She opened her mouth, still sobbing and sucked. She did not glow this time. She just sobbed and choked on his cock as he pumping in and out of her mouth.

Then he pulled out of her mouth.

"Ready" He asked.

"No my Lord! I don't think I can take it! Please! She pleaded.

"I'm sorry Elia, we must do this. I will take you a different way and mayhap it won't hurt as much." He flipped her over on her stomach and propped her up taking her buttocks into his hands. He kneaded her buttocks and pushed his thumbs close to her little bud which was pulsing. He had never taken a woman in the backside before but seeing Elia's pulse thus made his cock harder. But he must spill his seed in her cunny this eve so not tonight. He placed the edge of his very thick cock head at her opening. From this angle he could see what the Seer had seen, the maidenhead was torn but there was still some left that he had to break. It was stretching and he had to rip it. He had to go in hard and fast. He felt guilt but knew this was the right thing to do.

She was looking like she was not that moist anymore as he pressed his cock head against her maidenhead for the third time this eve. Elia sobbed almost silently into the bed clothes, which strangely made his cock even harder. She was crying for him for the pain he would gift her with. He was so proud of his little Queen. He wet his thumb and pressed gently against her little backside. She moaned softly. He pushed harder and the tip of his thumb went side. She started to glow.

"No! Elia! You must not enjoy this, I have to tear your maidenhead not stretch it again!" He said sternly

But as he pushed his thumb in deeper she glowed ever softly.

He plunged his cock deep inside with one stroke until his balls rested on her swollen petals. She screamed out, louder than he had heard her this eve. He pushed his thumb in her backside more and pulled out his cock almost all the way...there, there was blood on his cock head, he wiped it with the cloth. Not enough..He pushed in harder then faster and harder as she cried out and begged him to stop. She no longer glowed.

"Good girl Elia...no pleasure yet. Hang on." He said panting.

He pulled his thumb out of backside and the little hole stayed open for a time. It was so lovely he wanted to lick it and bury his cock in it. But he was on a mission and had to break her maidenhead or be forever shamed.

He grabbed both of her hips and whispered. "Hold on my love this should be it." And plunged in balls deep so hard he had to hold her tiny body to steady her. She was crying as he savagely pounded into her, faster and faster she could barely catch her breath with each assault of his cock. He could see blood flowing steadily now and knew he had done it. He pumped hard and fast just to be sure. His balls were on fire and ready to explode seed into his lovely Elia. He cried out a loud roar.

"Elia! Take my seed to thy womb! Elia!" He pushed in so deep part his balls we inside her too. He pumped in and out not being able to stop the seed from flowing. His little Elia was sucking the seed from him. He was truly in love with her. He gently pulled out and got the cloth..wiping and filing the cloth with her blood. He inspected her maidenhead...it was finally broken...

"Elia! My love, it is done!" He said panting.

"My Lord...thank you for this gift." She sobbed. For now she was to be the legend Queen that all would revere.

Lord Balhori, King of the Bendith ran to the window waving the second virgin-cloth to his people.

"Behold!" he yelled.

"A second virgin-cloth! All cheer for your legend Queen of Bendithia!" He was so proud as the crowd cheered.

"Call the Seer!" he yelled.

The Seer came to the door and took the cloth and inspected Elia and agreed that her maidenhead was broken. But Lord Balhori must couple with her all eve until the baton arrived tomorrow or her maidenhead would grow over which would be a great shame for both of them.

So now, he could enjoy her and tonight he was going to make her glow and fill her so full of his seed that it would be nigh to impossible for her not be with child by morning.

This truly was a great coupling!

High Lord Reginald, Emperor of all the Fey lands from Wales to Persia was born on the 10th full moon of their coupling when the trees we orange and their leave fell to the ground. He was to rule both their peoples and there would be peace for all eternity.

However, Reginald, now Reg Farrow, had other plans as time went on, of owning a book shop and having a woman of his own that he would ravage and dominate. He thinks he may have found this finally in sweet little Melanie Blondene...Mel to her friends.