High-Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie rolled her eyes, sighed, and said, "All right, let's get it over with." I think she was silently cheering her good fortune.

"Well, we could do the kissing game again," I replied, knowing she'd love that, especially with Lisa. "But unlike you three, my lips aren't as soft and tender, and I'd give myself away too fast. So let's figure out a variation. Annie, stand up." I picked up the discard pile and turned it over with the bottom card, the 7 of Spades facing up. "Lisa got the first Joker, and it's in this pile. You guess how many cards I pull off the top before I get to the Joker. For every card you miss by, you lose one article of clothing. So you give me a number, and we'll start counting down. If we reach the Joker before you're number, Lisa and Kia will help you take off clothes until your number is reached. If we reach your number first, they'll strip you until we reach the Joker." I figured if she missed either way by more than four, she would have to get rid of bra or panties.

Annie thought for a few seconds. "That was the third hand, so there were at least eight cards. I can't remember who got a second card, so lets add another four for that. Then I have to figure out if Lisa put her Joker down first or later. I'm going to say first. That means the Joker is card 13."

The other two girls stared at Annie in amazement. She sounded so convincing that I'm sure they expected that she was right-on. I knew that she was guessing and kind of hoping to be wrong.

I started peeling the cards off the pile. When number 13 showed, it was the 4 of Spades. "Kia, take Annie's shoes off." Annie lifted her feet one at a time and Kia took off her shoes.

Card 14 was a 5 of Spades. "Lisa, help Annie with her skirt." Lisa and Annie stood, and Lisa unzipped the blue garment. As Annie stood still and didn't help, Lisa was forced to pull the skirt over Annie's hips and down to her feet. As she stepped out of the skirt, we were all surprised to see that Annie had a garter belt and dark tan hose on over light blue, sheer bikini undies with scattered yellow flowers. Her pubic hair was clearly visible through the thin fabric and looked to be about a one-inch wide landing strip.

Card 15 was the 9 of Hearts. "Kia, take off Annie's blouse." Kia stood in front of Annie and began unbuttoning the white shirt-style blouse. Annie held first one cuff and then the other out, then again stood perfectly still as Kia unbuttoned the front. As she pushed the blouse off Annie's shoulders, a matching light blue bra (with yellow flowers) was exposed. It was so sheer that we could all see Annie's dollar-size aureole capped by half-inch stiff nipples.

Card 16 was the Queen of Clubs. "You both can undo the stockings and take them off," I said. "When you're done, the garter belt comes off too. It's part of her stockings." Lisa and Kia knelt on either side of Annie, unclasping the garter hooks and rolling the stockings down in unison. Annie stepped out of one then the other. Kia unhooked the garter belt and Annie finally stood in her panties and bra. It was clear that she was getting excited--her nipples were poking out a good half an inch beneath that thin bra.

Card 17 was the Joker, and I groaned. Annie turned, wiggled her flowered ass at us, and walked to the sink. "I could use another drink. Anyone else thirsty?" We all took a break, fixed our favorites, and sat back down. I now stared at two gorgeous women in their lingerie, and a third that I could hardly wait to see that way. My cock was rock hard and threatening to peek out over my undershorts. We casually discussed the continuing snow as Annie dealt the cards. I looked at a 2 of Hearts as Annie called High. Kia and I took a second card. I turned over a King of Diamonds, Kia drew a Queen of Hearts, Annie had the Ace of Hearts, and Lisa had kept the 10 of Clubs. Annie had won and Lisa had lost. I was really interested in seeing where this would go.

Annie already had her plan. "Lisa, I'm going to ask you to do something. If you can't do it, you will take off an article of clothing, and I get to ask you to do something else. This will continue until you do what I ask or lose all your clothes."

In the spirit of fairness, I added, "Remember you can decline at any time and sit out a hand. But then what fun would that be?"

Lisa said, "Hey, I'm winning. I'll take my chances."

Annie said, "All right, let's get started. Lisa, do the splits."

Annie must have known this was impossible for Lisa, because the blonde just sighed, stood up, reached behind her, and unzipped the pants. She shimmied them down her hips and stepped out of the damp garment. Her blouse covered what looked like a black thong.

Before Lisa could sit, Annie added, "Stand on your head for one minute." This time, Lisa figured she might as well try, so she got down on all fours, bent forward, and raised those great legs in the air. Before she toppled over, her shirt fell to reveal the thong as well as the bottom of a sheer tan bra. But topple she did, and after a couple of tries, she stood again, unbuttoned her shirt, and removed it. She stood proudly, displaying a pair of 36D tits that would make any stripper envious. I hoped Annie had at least one more challenge that Lisa wouldn't or couldn't do.

Annie surprised me with her next demand. "Take these scissors," she said as she reached into the duffel and pulled out a small pair of manicure snips. "Go into the bathroom and clip as much of your pubic hair as possible. I'll go with you to make sure you don't cheat." I couldn't understand how Lisa could cheat, but I was silent. Lisa thought about it for a few seconds, then shrugged. Kia and I watched the pair walk into other room.

I looked at Kia as I got up for another drink. I caught her looking at my covered cock as I stood. I smiled, snapped the top of my underwear to get her attention, and asked, "Can I get you anything while I'm UP?"

Kia laughed. "How about a High Ball?"

"Ha, ha! I get it," I said as I went to the liquor supply. I found two tall glasses, emptied a bourbon into one and gin into the other, then added some water to each and returned. "Best I could do," I said as I stood before her with a glass slightly to each side of my boner. She reached out and "accidentally" scraped my cock with her nails as she took the drink on the right.

"I'm sure it will go down fine," she murmured. We sat and sipped, patiently waiting for the other two girls to return. Kia had been sitting with her knees drawn up since her hallway run. The tear in her nylons had run from her knee to her inner thigh. Now she leaned back against the couch with her legs splayed out on either side of the discard pile. Her right foot was close enough to touch, so I reached out and picked it up, asking, "Would you like a foot massage?"

She didn't object as I started to knead the ball of her foot, placing her heel on my chest. That pulled her even further away from the couch, and her head now rested on the floor. I moved my thumbs down her arch and back to her toes. She sighed contentedly as I worked the toes one at a time through the nylon. The nails were painted a brilliant red and were immaculately trimmed. As she moved to bring her other foot up for rubbing, I saw a wet spot had formed in the crotch of her panties.

I finished her left foot while she kept her right on my chest. I kept both feet together and rubbed up and down the backs of her calves. Leaning forward, I gently kissed the tip of each big toe, and then licked. Kia moaned and looked at me pleadingly. I was just about to take them into my mouth when the bathroom door opened and Annie walked out with Lisa.

Kia quickly pulled her feet back to the floor as they approached. "Looks like you two were having fun," Annie said as they sat down.

"OK, what did we miss?" I asked.

"We need a judge's decision," stated Annie. "Lisa took her panties off, so I think she needs to keep them off."

"She ordered me to pull them down," argued Lisa.

"OK, let's hear the full story," I said.

Annie explained that she had Lisa sit on the edge of the tub. Lisa pulled her panties as low as possible in the front and trimmed her hair really well. When her tummy was only stubble, she pulled each side of her panties to the side and carefully cut the hair away from the sides of her pussy. Annie told her that she did an excellent job but wasn't done. Lisa had to trim the hair below her pussy and above her asshole. Annie told her she'd have to pull her panties down to do that. Lisa stood, pulled them down to her ankles, and squatted so she could get at those final hairs. "That's why I think she should take them off now," Annie concluded.

Annie held out her hand. It contained a significant wad of light blonde, silky hair. Lisa blushed as Kia and I looked from the hand to her thong. "Damn girl, where were you hiding all that?" I asked. Then I turned to Kia and said, "You be the judge this time. What do you think?"

Kia quickly overcame her surprise that I would leave the decision to her. "She can leave them on. For one thing, it was Annie's demand; and second, Lisa never actually took her panties off since they were still on her ankles."

"The judge has spoken," I intoned. Annie sighed dramatically and the rest of us laughed at her as Lisa picked up the dwindling deck of cards and dealt.

I was just recalling that the second Joker hadn't been dealt as it appeared in my hand! "Well, well," I murmured as I lay it on the table for the girls to see. "Couldn't have happened at a better time." I looked at the three women, all in bras and panties. "I could ask you to take off all your underwear, but what fun would that be. Instead, you girls get together and decide whether the last Jack discarded was a one-eyed Jack or not. If you're right, you'll only lose the bras. If you're wrong, you lose both bras and panties."

The girls huddled across from me. After a short whispering session, they quickly sat back as Annie announced, "It was a one-eyed Jack."

I started back through the discard pile until I reached the Jack of Diamonds, which stared back at us with both eyes. I looked up and laughed at the girls' feigned disappointment. "Bras first," I announced. Kia and Lisa reached behind their backs to unclasp while Annie unhooked hers in the middle. "One at a time, please," I asked, looking first at Annie. She slowly pulled her blue, flowered cups apart, revealing the soft slopes of her breasts, medium brown aureoles the size of half dollars, and those perky nipples, before finally pulling the bra off her shoulders. I turned my gaze to Kia who was loosely holding her lime green cups over her tits, the straps dangling at her wrists. She lowered her hands to reveal smaller breasts with larger and slightly lighter brown aureole. Her tits were the same color as her shoulders and stomach and the nipples were quickly puckering as they were exposed to the cool of the room. Kia dropped her bra to the side as I turned to Lisa. The blond quickly shucked her tan bra and tossed it to me as her large, firm tits were exposed. They stood proudly on her chest capped by very light, slightly puffy nipples only a couple of shades darker than her very pale breasts.

"Ladies, you take my breath away," I stated honestly. "I would love to just sit here and stare, but you must fulfill the rest of your task. Now stand facing each other as close as possible," I ordered. The girls obediently stood, forming a triangle over the cards on the floor. "Closer," I ordered. As they moved closer with their hands at their sides, each felt a tit from their companions pressing on either side. "Good," I said, as they stood face-to-face-to-face, inches apart. In this position, they couldn't see me at all. "Now don't move or say anything until I tell you to."

I picked up the scissors and moved behind Annie. I regretted what I was about to do to those cute flowered undies. Pulling the right side of her panties away from her skin, I worked the blue fabric with the small blades until the side was severed and the panties dangled by the left. I moved to Lisa and then Kia, repeating the process on each. For Kia, I sliced through the pantyhose near the seam as well. Other than an occasional clenching of butt cheeks, no one moved or said a word.

"I want each of you to reach behind the girl on your right and hold on to the top of her panties," I ordered. Each lady reached out with a right hand and felt around until they could grasp the top elastic of the undies. When I was satisfied that all was in order, I took the left side of Annie's undies and repeated my cutting process. Again, I continued around the circle, leaving each girl with a patch of fabric being held by the companion on her left. Kia's pantyhose were now loosely clinging to her hips.

"Now pull the panties up and away," I said. I watched as each girl pulled and at the same time felt their own destroyed panties slipping through their legs. Involuntary gasps escaped from Lisa and Kia as the three tried to maintain their positions in the circle. Finally, Annie held up a swath of black, Lisa raised lime green, and Kia lifted blue fabric with yellow flowers. "Drop the panties and rest your hands on both of the asses next to you," I said.

Lisa's ass showed a faint tan line between her back and very pale butt. Kia, whose pantyhose had fallen to the bottom of her cheeks, had a smooth, athletic ass with no tan lines. Annie's bubble butt showed a thin white "T" where her thong swimming suit had obviously covered. She flexed her cheeks as Kia's and Lisa's hands found her.

After I had walked around the circle and finished admiring the backsides of the three flight attendants, I said, "Turn around so that your butts are touching."

The girls turned to face outward. I had an inkling of what Annie and Lisa would look like. Indeed, Annie's dark strip of pubic hair started above a shaved, puffy pair of pussy lips and extended two inches toward her belly button. Lisa's pussy still showed some traces of very light blonde hair above her exposed outer lips. A trace of inner lips poked out with a touch of dew showing. Kia surprised me as she reached down to pull the nylons off her legs. As she stood back up, she proudly displayed a clean-shaven cunt with the largest set of pussy lips I had ever seen. They extended at least an inch and were enticingly wrinkled.

As I again walked around the circle, my cock grew to its full size. I was in front of Annie when I felt it peak out of the top of my underwear. She looked down, turned me to face her, and dragged the elastic top down the rest of the way over my cock, which now sprang forward. "It only seems fair," she whispered as she knelt to pull my underwear the rest of the way off. As she stood, she scraped her two hands up my inner thighs, across my balls, and over my turgid member before dropping them to her sides.

It was now nearly 1 a.m.; we had all had at least three drinks and were completely naked. I suspected that we could quickly move to an all-out orgy, but the thought of pushing things along more slowly and erotically appealed to me. I knew that I could have any of these women (or all) at any time, but I was intrigued about how hot they could become before we were fully engaged. An opportunity like this doesn't come along very often. Call it the Perfect Storm, pun intended.

"Next hand coming up," I said as I turned my back on the girls and walked to the sink, adding, "could anyone else use a drink? We're only about halfway through the bottles." I looked back to see the girls looking at each other with a mixture of bewilderment and appraisal, since this was probably the first time they had seen each other completely nude. With a shrug, Annie was the first to follow me to the sink, and the others followed closely behind. I mixed each their requested drink with my slowly shrinking cock propped on the counter for their amusement. I felt an occasional hand on my butt as I worked; each time would cause my cock to regrow slightly. The girls returned to the circle, sitting with their legs splayed out and leaning back in an apparent attempt to appear as immodest as possible. I carried two drinks back, gave one to Lisa and one to Annie, and then returned with mine and Kia's before sitting down myself. My cock was now dangling between my legs from walking around, but the sight before me was quickly changing that.

After drinking my vodka on the rocks in one giant gulp, I grabbed the cards, reshuffled the deck, and dealt to Annie, Lisa, and Kia before looking at my own card, a 6 of Clubs. "Low," I said; no one had spoken in several minutes. The atmosphere was now different; no one said a thing as Lisa and Annie each discarded. "Oh, come on. Someone say something," I pleaded.

"I'll say plenty if I win," Annie shot back with a grin as she turned over a 3 of Spades. The other two laughed in agreement and the mood immediately changed. My card joined a 10 of Hearts from Kia and a 7 of Spades from Lisa. Annie won and Kia lost.

"Kia, stand up," Annie ordered. The dark-haired girl quickly complied, facing the three of us. "Spread your legs." Kia widened her stance, which had the affect of separating her dangling pussy lips in an inverted V. Annie reached into her duffel bag and pulled out a hot pink vibrator. "I'm going to put this halfway up your cunt. Hold it with your pussy muscles for one minute." With that, she placed the tip between the dangling lips, found the entrance to Kia's vagina, and slowly inserted the vibrator. Kia's knees buckled slightly as the pink toy went in, then she gritted her teeth in an obvious effort to clamp down with her internal muscles to keep the vibrator in place.

Annie sat back with Lisa and me to enjoy the show. Kia's pussy lips looked like a small first baseman's glove clasping the pink toy. Her stomach muscles, well defined to begin with, were now tense and even rippling slightly as she held the vibrator in place. As the clock wound down to less than 10 seconds to go, we saw the vibrator start to drop from Kia's pussy. She felt it slipping as well and somehow found a new set of muscles to hold it in place for the few remaining seconds. When I said time was up, Kia let out a great sigh and the vibrator quickly slid out of her hole to the floor. We looked down at the milky coating that now clung to it.

"Good job, Kia," Lisa said. "I wonder how long you could hold it if it was vibrating."

Kia shuttered as she sat back down. "It couldn't vibrate any harder than I am right now."

Kia took a deep breath, then passed out the cards for the next round; I got the Ace of Spades as she called High. Lisa and Annie took new cards and I knew, barring a Joker, that I would have one of the three as my victim. It turned out to be Annie with the 5 of Diamonds.

"Let's see what else you have in that bag," I said. Annie picked up the bag, turned it over, and dumped out the contents. On the ground among the cards now lay a jar of K-Y jelly, two nipple clips attached to a foot-long chain, a blue silicone double dildo at least 18 inches long, and a small white pocket rocket. "What, no kitchen sink in there?" I asked in mock surprise. Annie looked only slightly embarrassed by the array of goodies. I wondered how that bag made it through airport security.

"Lisa, put the nipple clips on Annie," I ordered. Lisa leaned forward, picked up the chain, and moved toward Annie's chest. "Annie, pinch your nipples to get them ready for the clips," I said. Annie grabbed her breasts and massaged them as she worked her hands to the nibs. She pulled and twisted them with her thumbs and forefingers. They now stood out proud, and Lisa was able to clamp both as the chain drooped between Annie's breasts. The nipples immediately turned bright crimson in color and looked hard as rocks.