High Maintenance

Story Info
A manipulative bitch took advantage of men's weakness.
6.1k words
3.64
98.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers

Part I. Prologue

Sara jumped up from her seat as Jack slammed the phone down. Interrupted from her otherwise ordinary afternoon magazine reading, she instinctively turned around and asked him what happened. She saw Jack’s face all red.

“That stupid brother of mine is trying to hit me for money. He is broke and the bank is threatening to foreclose his house. He is so stupid. I don’t even know where to start.” He was fuming as he went to the bathroom to take a leak.

Jack and Peter Baker are brothers. They grew up in a small town outside of Chicago. Their parents were immigrants from Italy and didn’t speak a word of English when they arrived in the US. Realizing that their mother was a very good cook, his father’s friend helped them open a bakery in the city. Their mother’s creations were a hit. Consequently, the bakery did very well. That was when they decided to change their last name to Baker from Cannelozzi – not that they were ashamed of their Italian heritage.

As the business grew, they needed to hire more people. They hired and trained any person that was willing to learn and work, regardless of race. In addition, their stubborn father finally admitted that he cannot handle the bookkeeping, purchasing and marketing all at the same time by himself. So they hired help for the back-office, as well. With the bakery running like a well oiled engine, they settled down and had two boys one after the other (Jack and Peter).

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. For the Bakers, it ended tragically. To sum it up – Mrs. Baker died, Mr. Baker married his secretary and the boys were sent to a private school out of state. They went to college and never seen their father again.

Part 2 – Jack cums

Jack had not seen his brother since he got married 3 years ago. As he pushed at the doorbell, he was contemplating whether to give him a hug or to punch him in the face. He looked around the porch of the colonial and realized that the evidence of their hard work was still standing. When Peter bought the house, it was in shambles; paint was peeling; sidings were worn; walkway was cracked. They worked three long months with help from local contractors to restore it. He glided his hands along molding that surrounds the door while reminiscing the time that he painted it.

Although he wanted to inspect the house further, a minute had past and still nobody answered the door. He pressed the button again and waited for another minute. He resigned that maybe the couple went out so he picked up his luggage to head back down the steps and dialed the number for a taxi service to pick him up. Before he could press send, he heard a voice called out, “I’m coming!” It was his sister-in-law, Megan.

He slid the phone back into his pocket and faced the door. He scratched his eyebrows impatiently as he heard her heels tapping on the hard wood floor. He planned to just disregard his brother’s pleas, but Sara convinced him that he should, at least, visit him and try to find out why he had problems. After a four-hour flight, a no-show pickup, 2-hour traffic jam and, to finish it off, lightly spraining his ankles on his brother curb, he patiently waited at the doorstep.

As the door knob turned and the door cracked open, he was expecting to see his cute mousy sister-in-law in a sundress with her hair tied behind her back dressed in her bathrobe. However, he almost dropped his luggage on his feet as he was almost blinded by the sight of a goddess on earth. She looked nothing like the person he remembered his brother married.

“Megan?”

“Jack! It is so nice to see you. How long has it been? 3 years? You looked exactly like that last time I saw you.”

“Look at you! I can barely recognize you.”

Jack was not exaggerating at all. Her once limp, dirty-blonde hair was now full shiny platinum and cascaded down one side over her shoulder resting at her breast. She used to have small breast. He remembered that very well because during Steve and Megan’s wedding, his wife, Sara, complained that she can never dance as well as Megan. As a joke, he told her that at least she had bigger hooters than her. Not anymore. Her breast was now full C, perfectly shaped and begging to be touched. Her nose, her cheek, her lips… They were all perfect.

Megan stepped down and hugged him. “This is the result of a lot of hard work with a little help from my doctor. Do you like it?” She twirled around for him - showing off her tight buns, slim waist and sculpture legs and thighs. He looked up and down her body in awe as he swallowed hard and felt the stirring in his pants. “You’re gorgeous!” He cannot believe he just said that, especially with that longing tone.

Megan blushed from his comment. “Thank you. Flattery will certainly go a long way.” She held his hand and led him to the den. “Come on. Let me show you around.” Megan was very proud of what she had done on the house. Every picture and every artwork had a story to tell. Every piece of furniture had history behind it. No room was spared. During the tour, he found out that Peter was out of town for business and won’t be back until next week. He regretted not getting the chance to see his brother in person - he was flying back Sunday. By end of the tour, she had her arms around his and laughing hysterically about her tales.

“Oh! How silly of me? I haven’t offered you anything to drink, yet. What would you like?” He told her not to worry and he better get going before the hotel gave his room to somebody else. When nobody picked him up from the airport, he got worried that his brother might not be home at all and he won’t have a place to stay. So he booked a hotel room from the airport, just before he called a taxi.

Megan frowned at the idea, invited him to stay the night and called the hotel herself to cancel the reservation. “Now, that’s taken care of. What’s your poison? I know. I have been saving this bottle for the right occasion. I guess this is the time.”

“Why don’t you bring your stuff to the guest bedroom and I’ll get our drinks.” He dragged his suitcase to the room and headed back to the den where soft music could now be heard and the lights were turned down low.

“Come, Jack! Dance with me.” How could he refuse? She wrapped her arms around him and swayed her body to the music. They started slowly; his hands on her slim waist and hers were wrapped around the back of his neck. She then progressed to resting her head on his shoulders and her body wrapped around his. Not soon after she had her back to him and was rubbing her firm ass on his hard-on while his hands were fondling her enhanced breasts. They continued with their lust-filled action for a whole minute after the song ended. She lifted the hands of the entranced man from her mammary.

As Jack absorbed the sight of Megan’s flushed cheeks, he realized what he had done. He apologized but he didn’t receive any emotional response. She just excused herself to freshen up. Jack felt guilty for what he had done. When Megan disappeared from his sight, Jack went into the guest room concerned of what Megan might think.

“Had I just taken advantage of Megan’s moment of weakness? Could she be unhappy with my brother? Was there something Jack didn’t tell me? In any case, I shouldn’t have behaved the way I did.” He surmised while unpacking his things.

“Jack! Here are some new sheets for you.” He turned around and tried to explain himself. “Megan, I’m sorry about earlier. I was caught up in the moment.”

“Forget about it. I was too. Let’s just pretend it was an erotic daydream. Besides, I have not been touch like that in a while.”

Jack sighed in relief but decided to delve further into what was going on with the couple. Ironically, his first statement was, “I don’t mean to meddle into your personal lives, but...”

Megan avoided answering his questions with her own questions – about work, his life, the wife and why they don’t have children yet. But Jack was steadfast and pursued with his inquiries. It seemed that he made a breakthrough when Megan started nervously playing with her wedding ring and her voice quivered.

Just then her ring fell off her finger and rolled under the bed. He smiled and bent down to retrieve it. It rolled way back but he was able to reach it. He turned around, raised his hand and presented the dropped treasure. But before he could look up and meet her gaze, he found her dress and underwear lying in puddles on her feet. Unable to resist, his eyes consumed her gorgeous body - from her feet to her beautiful face. The sight of Megan’s nakedness left Jack frozen. She took the ring from his fingers and, with her other hand, guided his unto her sopping cunt. His mind, now clouded with lust, was unable to resist the impulse of inserting his finger into her tunnel. The warm, slippery flesh coupled with Megan’s groan of pleasure urged him to push it deeper. His appendage vanished into her. Her cunt twitched as it swallowed the foreign object, relishing the sensation as it glided along its walls. As his finger retracted, her pussy clamped down on it, eliciting more stimulation on her sensitive skin. It was followed by a light stream of thick fluid. He licked his lips, longing to taste the nectar that flowed down his palm.

He looked up at her. She was massaging her breast and pinching her nipples. She looked down at him eyes half-closed, biting her lower lip. They both wanted the same thing. She took a step forward, gently held him at the back of his head and guided him to her quivering love box. With her nether essence filling his nostrils and her glistening flesh so inviting, he closed his eyes and accepted the inevitable. His parted lips skimmed her freshly shaved womanhood as it closed on her clit, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from the woman. He extended his tongue and flicked the soft tissue.

There was a moment when he realized that he should stop and resist this temptress. But how could he? He was just a weak man driven by lust. All thoughts of his wife, his brother, even his own morality were washed away by the captivating secretions of her sister-in-law.

It didn’t take long before Megan reached her peak and humped Jack’s face for what it’s worth. Jack, in turn, pressed his face closer and extended his tongue deeper into her, encouraging her dam to burst and spew forth her delectable fluids. He was generously rewarded. Megan screamed at the top her lungs as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

“I want your cock in me, now!” She exclaimed as she tried to catch her breath and pushed Jack backward on to the bed. Jack understood her intentions, so he clumsily crawled backwards up the bed. Like a cat, Megan slowly climbed on top of him, sensuously brushing her soft hair along his body. She kissed his mouth tasting her own cum and continued to proceed upward until her nipples grazed his lips. She allowed him to suckle on her breast for a few seconds before sitting upright on his stomach.

She caressed his face with the back of her hand. As her fingers brushed across his lips, he instinctively parted his mouth and swallowed her finger. Amused, she pumped her finger in and out as he sucked and licked on it. She finally dislodged it and scraped his skin with her sharp fingernail from his cheek, across his neck. When it reached his shoulders, the talons of her other fingers joined in, sending electric currents through Jack’s body.

Her hand moved from Jack’s body back to hers. She wrapped her hands around her breast and squeezed. Jack bent up towards her, attempting to help her worship her body. But Megan gently pushed him back down. She looked him in the eyes and telepathically informed him that she wants to be in control. Jack’s mind was clouded with lust as he looked up at the sneering goddess atop him. Satisfied that her man is docile, she reached behind her and grabbed his throbbing penis. She stroked it gently and on occasion would rub the cock head on the pointy bones of her spinal column, smearing the precum on her skin.

She scooted backwards until his stiff cock pressed firmly against her ass. She then raised herself up slowly, using his cock as a guide and brushed it between the valleys of her behind until his organ knocked at her opening. She parted her nether lips with her fingers and placed her other hand on his stomach for balance, as she prepared to impale herself on his tool.

She closed her eyes and bit on her lower lip while she savored the sensation of the foreign object invading her body. She gasped with pleasure when the delicate skin of her vagina stretched to swallow the plump worm.

“He definitely has a bigger dick than his brother”. Upon realization that she was now fucking his brother-in-law, Megan’s lips formed a mischievous smile. She looked down at Jack. His eyes were closed, focusing on the delicious sensation of her clenching cunt. She sealed her eyelids and joined him in the darkness. The sweet idea of sin was so erotic that she came again within a minute.

After recovering for her tremendous orgasm, she was like a limp blanket wrapped on top of her man. Jack was still furiously pumping up into her sore pussy. Too tired to take charge, she rolled onto her back and pulled Jack atop her. Jack finally opened his eyes and looked at the blushing beauty under him. He bent down and drowned himself on her inviting lips while his thrusts regained new vigor. He groaned with every heave as rapture was fast approaching. He disentangled himself, took deep breaths and shut his eyes in preparation for his eruption.

Megan had other plans. She reached up, grabbed his cheeks and asked him to open his eyes. “Look at me when you cum.” She grabbed her breast with her free hand and mashed it, while she licked her lips in anticipation of his prize. “Cum for me, Jack. Spill you seed into your sister-in-law’s womb.” She saw the shock in Jack’s face, but he was too close to the brink to stop. For assurance, she wrapped her legs around him and raised her hips to meet his thrusts. She felt his cock twitched inside her. She gasped and quickly grabbed him by the hair - forcing him to look into her eyes. As his warm fluids bathe her vagina, it triggered another orgasm for her. After a minute continuous twitching, the lovers finally collapsed in each other arms.

Part 3 – Steve cums

Jack woke up in the middle of the night. He could not believe the things that happened. He was married and she was his brother’s wife. How could he have succumbed to his own lust? He sat up, covered his face with his hands and cursing himself for what he had done.

A loud thump outside the room snapped him out of his self-pity. After realizing that he was buck-naked, He dug through the closet to find something to wear. He found one of brother’s pajamas and put it on. He slowly crept through the open door and looked out at the dark foyer. Sensing no danger, he slowly tiptoed out of the room. He looked around him. The light was on the upstairs bedroom. He stealthily moved towards the staircase that leads to it. He can faintly hear mumbling as he gets closer to the staircase.

Curiosity got the best of him that he decided to investigate further. He went up the staircase and proceeded to the lit room. The door was slightly open and he peaked in. What he saw shocked him.

Megan was sitting at the edge of the bed - naked except for the garter belt on her hips and a pair of high heeled shoes. A man was crouching under her; kissing her thighs. The man was older probably in his 50’s. His sister-in-law’s long, soft legs rested on the man’s shoulders as she reached forward and ran her fingers through his hair. She looked at him adoringly while he continued worshiping her body. She took some of her shimmering locks and put it in her mouth. There was no doubt that she was getting pleasure from the man.

She released the man’s head and placed her hands on her breast. She grabbed and squeezed at it while the man’s lips got closer to her fountain. Instead of getting angry, Jack was stiff with excitement watching a scene straight from a porn movie unfolding. She leaned back her head as the man finally wrapped his lips on her pussy. He was now nestled firmly between her thighs nibbling and sucking away. She moaned in delight. Her fingers found themselves pinching her nipples as her excitement grew.

The man was breathing in gasps as he slipped his warm tongue into her tunnel. Unable to control her excitement, she placed her hand on the back of his head and mashed his face into her pussy. He willingly obliged. He held on to her hips and bobbed his head fucking her steaming cunt with his tongue. Megan’s moan was getting louder. In a state of excitement, she started rubbing her clit with her own finger while he continued lapping on her pussy.

“Oh yes... oh yes… Stick it in deeper… Oh my god… Shit… I’m going to come… hah…hah… I’m going to cum… Shit… Shit… I’m coming… I’m coming… Ahhh… Shiiittt…” She heaved her hips up and down as each salvo passed through her. He was latched onto her throughout her ordeal. He lapped up and savored her juices as they came out of her love box. As her ecstasy died down and she opened her eyes, she saw her devoted pet still gently nipping at her sensitive clit. She sat up and ran the back of her hand upon his cheek. He looked up, in response, while stretching his tongue and flicked her pussy lips. She smiled at him adoringly.

“That was wonderful, darling. Now, it’s your turn.” She gently pushed him back and signaled him to stand up. She peeled down his boxer shorts exposing his engorged cock. She stared at it for a moment and started rubbing it up and down. She cupped his balls with her other hand and seemingly tried to weight it in her palms. Her indexed finger scooped the precum off top of his head and spread it throughout. She then stroked his cock head with a twisting motion using his oozing juices as lubrication. Her actions seemed to have sapped the strength from his knees, for he bent down and groaned. He was now gasping for air as she worked her magic on his cock.

Wanting to prolong his climax, she slowed down and changed to just caressing the whole length of his cock. The man seemed to have regained his composure as he stood back up and started rubbing her shoulders. She also stood while still holding the man’s penis in her hands. He bent down to kiss her. She turned and pushed him on the bed. Before he can react, she had her high-healed foot between his legs. She rubbed the pointed tip of her shoe along the shaft of his cock. He held her leg as she gently caressed his manhood. She asked him to remove the shoe. After which, she made him took off the other one, as well. She backed off a little bit and removed her garter belt. She approached him, garter belt in hand, and put it around his neck. He held her hand and lovingly kissed it as it made contact with his cheek. He was reluctant but she managed to free herself. She instructed him to sit tight and that she’ll be right back. He hypnotically watched her beautiful ass sway as she strode away from him.

As Megan disappeared from his view, Jack seemed to have regained from his trance. Shocked, he turned away from the door and leaned against the wall. While catching his breathe, he looked down and caught sight of the tent that formed on his stretchable PJs. His cock head was clearly outlined through the thin fabric. Surrendering to the desire to touch himself, he rubbed the helmet with his palm and eventually wrapped his whole hand around it. It felt so good that he started to massage it. He felt disgusted, but yet aroused, by the sight of his sister-in-law coupling with another man. But, how can he be disgusted? He had just fucked her a few hours ago. His thoughts were interrupted by muffled murmurs inside the room.

He peaked through the opening again. Megan was handing over a legal sized folder to the old guy sitting at the edge of the bed. Jack only caught part of the man’s objection. “…. I can’t do this.”

evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers
12