High Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan sat between his legs. “Oh, come on, Steve. Do this for me. You know that I am going to make it worth your while.” She sensuously pleaded while rubbing his thighs with her hands.

“This is too much. I can’t do this anymore. This will ruin your husband. It may even send him to prison.“ Steve complained as he flipped through the pages. “As for myself, if I do this, I may lose my licen…” His words were cut short as Megan wrapped her lips around his cock and swirled her tongue around the underside of his mushroom head. “Oh… Megan…” He moaned as he clasped at the bed sheets with his free hand. “Ahhh… God...” He closed his eyes and groaned some more as the temptress applied more sweet torture on his manhood.

As she sensed that he won’t be able to take much more, she allowed her hand to slowly stroke the length of his shaft and take over where her mouth left off. With a pop, she released the sensitive cock head and looked up at him. Sensing the tension of his groin ease up, he was able to open his eyes and look down at the nymph between his legs. She grinned as he was out of breath with her ministration.

She continued massaging his meat as he looked down at her and said, “You are not playing fair, Megan. We should discuss this in the morning. I cannot think clearly.”

Megan giggled. “I think that is the point, Steve. You have seen that document before. It is the same document my sissy husband, Peter, brought to your office last week. He already signed it. All you have to do is to witness it and certify that he was legally capable in executing it.”

“I… have…. to talk… Oh God….” He tried to explain as Megan’s hand was pumping furiously around his meat coaxing his balls to churn for the biggest load of his life. He dropped the folder on the bed and held on the sheets preparing for the explosion. However, she immediately released his cock and watched it twitched and bobbed in front of her. “oooohhhh... why…. Oh god…” He frustratingly groaned between breaths. They both knew that one more stroke from her magical fingers could have triggered a continuous orgasm that would not end until he sees stars.

“Oh Megan. You know I’ll do anything for you. But not this.” It was his turn to plead. “We can find another way around this.” He caressed her arms while trying to make her understand the situation.

“Steve, we don’t have enough time. We have to get this done soon or else I will be dragged down by Peter’s debt. Besides, don’t you think it will be better that he’s locked up? We can play more often.” She slowly dragged her fingernail along the rough underside of his cock and secretly smiled to herself. After all, she was the one that spent all their money and not her husband.

“I don’t know, Megan. I am just surprised that Peter will do this. I know he loves you very much. But..” As Megan gently caressed his sperm sac, his resistance to her power of persuasion was slowly but surely fleeting.

“Oh…” He moaned as she started stroking his cock again. With the tingle from her previous ministrations barely settling down, she was bringing him to an even higher state of arousal. “Oh Steve, you know that I always get what I want. I will let you in on a little secret. This was the same position Peter was in when he signed those papers.”

Steve knew that he was being used by this manipulative bitch. However, he doesn’t have the power or the desire to stop her. He knew that she wouldn’t let him cum until he signed the papers. But he was hoping that she would miscalculate and pull one stroke too many. After which maybe he can get his sanity back and get away from her.

“Don’t think that you can get away from me this time. I have you, or I should say your cock, exactly where I wanted.” She slowed down again just as Steve was about to pop. The man was going insane.

“Oh poor baby, I know you soooo wanted to cum. Those fluids inside you had been building for a while now. It will feel so good to let your geyser erupt. Mmmm. You know that I will certainly resolve your desperate need to cum, if you just do me this little favor.” She informed him while continuously increasing his need without sending him over.

The helpless old man just watched in desperation as he realized his defeat was inevitable. “.. Or… I can do this..” To eclipse the last vestiges of his defiance, she spread the precum all over his cock head; grabbed tightly at the base of his shaft and pumping his now slippery cock head with her other hand at an incredibly furious pace.

Steve felt the cum rushing from his balls. However, it was effectively blocked by Megan’s tight grip. He pumped his hips in desperation but the pressure just builds on itself. He was going insane with a mixture of pain and ecstasy. “Oh god… Please…” he begged her.

Megan just gave him an evil grin. She felt his will crumble. “Let me cum. I’ll do it… Oh… Let me…” He yelled.

Megan halted her assault on his cock head but retained her vicious grip at the base of his shaft. “Sign it and I will let you cum.” Steve hastily grabbed the pen and tried to steady his shaking hand as he scribbled his name on the sheets. Megan smiled in victory while she spread more of his fluids on his cock. “A few more pages to go.” She said while keeping an eye on the trembling man.

After the final piece of paper has been signed, he dropped the pen, looked at his captor and pleaded for his release. She started with slow and twisting strokes bringing him to the edge again. She was tempted to just leave him hanging. However, she knew that she would need him again. And after this experience, she was certain that he belonged to her.

“Are you ready?” She teased as he dumbly nodded.

While still gripping his cock, she pulled him closer to the edge of bed. He was barely sitting on it as she slowly released her hold on its base. “Cum for me now, my pet. Cum for your mistress.” She pointed his cock between her two globes as she pumped his meat. The man screamed as the enormous amount of semen that had been building inside him erupted. It ripped through his urethra in thick streams. He felt like gallons passed through his penis in a matter of seconds. “Oh yes… Give it to me. More… more… Give me everything. Oh… yes… yes…” She urged him.

She looked up and continued squeezing as he was still pumping more semen out. Tears were now forming on his closed eyelids as his hips jerked a few more times spilling more of his seed before his cock finally started to soften. He fell back on the bed panting. She squeezed out the last drops as he collapsed in exhaustion.

She smiled at her accomplishment and stood up. She grabbed the signed papers with her clean hand and kept it inside the dresser drawer. She looked at herself in the mirror, scooped up the man juice running down her tummy and walked towards the door.

Part 4 – Jack cums again

Jack awoke from his daze realizing that Megan was almost at the door. He quickly but stealthily stood and jumped into the nearest room he found. It was too late when he realized that he went into the bathroom. Megan pushed open the bathroom door and flipped the light switch on. Jack cowered against the bath tub hoping Megan won’t notice him.

She turned on the faucet, grabbed a towel by the sink and drenched it in warm water.

“Hello Jack.” She said in a calm and sultry voice. Jack was dumb-founded as he watched the naked Megan wiped the old man’s semen off her breast. She looked at him at the corner of her eyes and smiled. “So did you enjoy watching me take care of Mr. Hunter?”

“Slut! What the hell are you doing for Christ’s sake? Don’t you even have a hint of morality left in you?” Jack retorted against Megan’s challenge.

“Spare me the lecture, choir boy. I didn’t hear you preaching the words of God when you ejaculated inside me earlier.” She replied dismissively as she wiped her body with the wet towel.

“Admit it, Jack. I bet you were hard as a rock while watching me squeeze that old man’s cock. Was it as erotic as the time you watched your father fuck his secretary and future step-mother behind your mother’s back?” She glanced over at Jack observing his reaction to her words.

“Don’t look so surprised. Peter told me all about your voyeuristic days. While your mother was busy running the bakery, you boys were jacking off while watching your dad cheating with his secretary in the basement of your own house after school. How long have you known about the affair? It was almost a year and you never mentioned it to your mother. She had to find out herself and, as a result, died of a heart attack. Oh! Your pitiful mother.” She said as she slipped into a slinky red dress.

“Two months after your mother died, he married that pussy. Your new step-mother didn’t even pretend to care for you boys. She just spent all your parent’s savings on herself. Your dad knew that she was just using him and didn’t really love him. But he cannot do anything. Because as soon as she shook that tight ass at his face, he gave her whatever she wants. All the stores and shops were liquidated just to keep your step-mom happy. Fortunately for you, your parent setup a trust and all your college dues were already paid for.” She continued as she put on her mascara and bright red lipstick.

“Unfortunately, the memories of your dad being pussy-whipped had scarred you for life.” She said as she almost done primping. Jack felt the painful memories. “You want to be used yourself.” Jack looked at her questionably. “Oh, come on Jack. Your brother is the same way. Did you know that he was not really out of town? I asked him to live in the basement until he can find some cash. That is why he asked you to come. Isn’t it?” After she applied the final touches of her lipstick, she turned and walked towards Jack.

Jack was awestruck at the beauty of the temptress in front of him. “What if I tell you that he was watching every second when I was seducing you in the den?” She bent down the laundry bin, picked up one of her used panties and continued to approach the man sitting on the frame of the bath tub. “I knew of your brother’s weakness when my friend told me about him. Your brother went to my psychiatrist friend of mine to resolve his issues. Little did he know that he will be led to his own demise? He was an easy prey.” She placed her hand on his cheek to force it open and stuff the panty in his mouth.

“I know the power I have over men. But when you arrived, I am not sure if I can break you. Peter helped me dressed earlier so that I will look irresistible when you see me. When I saw you ogling my body, I knew that you are mine.” She backed away and asked him to stand up.

She rubbed a generous amount of lotion in her hand and slipped it into his pjs. “Just in case, you attempt to resist me. This is something to remember me by.” She grabbed his penis and started jacking him off inside his pants. Jack cooed in pleasure. He held one hand on the wall and the other on the glass door of the bath tub. “Peter treats me like a goddess as I should be. I own him. His only concern in life is my pleasure. And so will you.” She grabbed his penis tightly and pumped vigorously. He writhed and thrashed as he felt that his cum being expertly drawn out of him.

“Bring my panty home with you. Breathe in its scent everyday. Jack off to it if you want. Just remember. Nobody can bring you to this level of ecstasy as I do.” With that said, Jack screamed as his semen spurted into his pants. He heaved his hips as his cock pulsed and spewed out more cum than he ever imagined he can produce. And yet, the unrelenting hand of the seductress continued to squeeze and milk his meat until nothing was left. He collapsed on the floor and looked at his conqueror.

She washed her hands and dried it off with a towel. She checked herself out in the mirror and she snickered at her reflection after doing a final inspection of her makeup. She closed the door and left without saying a word.

Epilogue

A month had passed.

Jack sat on his bed, bent down and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek – a daily routine he does when he worked late. His wife purred, turned around and looked up at her husband. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him in. Their lips touched and her arms wrapped around him. They were locked in tender embrace for about a minute. “Mmm… Let me have a shower first honey and we will definitely continue this.” Jack reluctantly disentangled and gave Sara a final peck on the lips before standing up. As he was about to enter the bathroom, Sara said “Oh, Jack. There is an envelope for you on the counter. Did you see it?”

Wanting to get all his business done before going to bed, he looked back at his wife and smiled. He proceeded back to the hall and saw the envelope. He found a greeting card. As he realized who it was from, the hair in his arms stood up. He swallowed hard and read the content

Hello lover,

Thanks for the cash and as promised I sent something to remember me by.

M.

Jack looked inside the envelope and found a ladies handkerchief. There was a red lipstick stain on it. He brought it up to his nose and inhaled his mistress’ essence. He got hard in an instant and started to rub himself while savoring the womanly scent.

The End

12