High on Cloud 9

Story Info
High sex is the best sex.
1.4k words
3.99
36.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Participants are 21+

***

Unlocking the door to my apartment, I drag my tired self into the cold empty space. I had just finished serving for Cracker Barrel and was extremely tired. Walking into the bathroom, I turn on an extremely hot shower to wash the days grime off. Taking my body wash, I lowered my loofa down to my pussy and started cleaning. The ruffled folds scraped across my clit and I release a low moan.

Taking the soapy loofa, I start to rub my clit against the textured folds. I feel my blood rush to my face as the grinding becomes more intense. I can feel the wisps of pleasure indicating that I was fixing to cum and as they increase, my trance was broken by the busted bathroom door slamming against the shower curtain. I screamed and saw my little brother standing at the busted door. I cover myself with the curtain as I peeked outside giving him a mean look.

He busts out laughing as he says, "Hey sis, you feeling up to some weed when you get done?"

"Whatever it takes to get some fucking privacy" I screech back.

He backs up and leaves as I finish shower with a ruined mood.

***********************

I had just woken up from a small nap with my brother banging on the door. We get ready since it was getting really cold outside. He leads me to an abandoned house where we hid deep into the empty space.

Pulling out a pipe and a baggie of weed, my brother fixes the pipe and lights the weed nugget inside. He takes a couple puffs and hands the pipe to me. We share that pipe until we had smoked all the weed.

We are stumbling home when he tells me how he's fucking his girlfriend when he drives home. I ignore him and think about the night adventure in Motel 6. I start talking about it to him in detail. My thong becomes very damp as I feel the memory of sensations of my ass being fucked by Tony.

We arrived back at the apartment where we both fall down on my comfy bed. I raise my hands up causing my shirt to ride up. My brother looks over and sees my royal blue thong peeping out from the top of my yoga pants.

I feel his warm hand touching my naval as his fingers play with the lace. I turn my head sideways and watch him through glazed eyes. He smiles and leans towards me as his fingers start to prod lower into my pants. His lips press against mine and our tongues dance together.

His fingers pull my thong to the side exposing my wet pussy to his smooth hands. I let out small whimpers as he rubs my clit through my pussy lips. I arch my back as I cum onto his hand. With a smirk on his face, he takes his finger and puts it against my lips. I take the juice coated finger into my mouth rolling my tongue around it.

He pulls my legs apart and lowers his face down to my glistening pussy. I bite my lip and nod slowly for him to continue. He attacks my clit with nips and little licks as he forces a finger into my pussy. Grinding myself into his face, I keep riding his finger until I finally cum and squirt all over his face.

"You taste sweet like honey" he said as he unbuckles his pants.

Coming down from my orgasm, I get on my knees on the floor taking his fat cock into my mouth. He pushes deeper at my throat gagging me. I look up at him with my big brown eyes as he pulls his spit covered cock out of my mouth. I sink lower to the floor as I start to lick his balls earning a groan from him. I keep licking and sucking his balls as I stroke his dick with my right hand. He groans as he grabs my hair pulling me back up to his dick.

He fucks my throat for another couple of minutes and pulls out as saliva drips between us. My pussy was so hot and aching with desire. I get on my hands and knees as I push my ass into the air gripping the pillow. I can feel him between my legs as he rubs his head against my pussy. I was tired of this little tease and bucked my hips back so that my pussy was filled with his fat cock.

We both let out groans as he filled me all the way up. He starts to fuck in a rhythm that sends chills of pleasure up through my spine into my brain. It feels like I am on a roller coaster as the car is going up the big hill. We are almost to the top and next thing I see is us plummeting down the track. At this point, I snap back to reality where I scream as I squirt all over my brother's cock and leave a wet spot on the sheets. He leans down and wraps his hand around my throat as he drills my pussy from behind.

I struggle to breath as he lets out a low growl. I can feel his warm cum inside my aching pussy. He lets go of my throat. As I start gasping for air, he fixes my hair and starts kissing my neck eventually nestling into me. We lay in that position and cuddle for the rest of the night.

**************************

I hear the birds singing as I feel pressure at my pussy. I can feel something hot and wet playing with my clit as low whimpers escape my lips. Opening my eyes I am blinded by the morning light, I look down and see a mop of black hair lapping at my core.

I grab the sheets as I feel my orgasm coming on. I bite my lip as I squirt yet again all over his tongue. My brother's face reappears slick and smiling. He jumps into the bed and takes his boxers off; he positions the head of his dick onto my lips. I open my mouth and feel every vein as his cock slips down into my throat. My vision becomes blurry as he mercilessly fucks my throat. He pulls out his saliva coated cock as he presents his balls to me. I lick and suckle happily as his groans interrupt the morning peace.

His cock jerks as he empties his cock onto my face. Cum is splattered all over my face from my chin to my forehead. I can see his cock staying hard and he smirks as he flips me onto my stomach. I can feel him straddle the backs of my thighs as he pulls my ass apart. He rubs a finger against my asshole and I shiver in anticipation. He spits onto my hole and shoves his finger into my ass. I groan as my ass gets used to the disruptive finger. He takes his free hand and smacks my ass leaving a very painful mark.

He grabs his cock and lays his head at my entrance. As he squirts cold lube onto my asshole, I grind against his cock feeling it rub between my cheeks.

He spanks my ass again exclaiming, "Patience Babygirl"

With one push, his head enters my ass. I arch my back and grip the bedsheets trying to relax. He keeps pushing into my ass as my ass pushes against him. We overcome the obstacle as his full cock slams into my ass. I'm whimpering at the filling I am experiencing. He begins to thrust into me at a moderate pace. When I get used to his size, he picks up the pace and the louder my moans become.

I buck my hips backwards to meet his hips. He growls and becomes very sloppy with his strokes. He fills my ass with his cum as I finally orgasm from the amazing ride. He rolls off and we look into each others eyes.

"That was wild" I whisper as I'm regaining my breath.

"You are the best I have had in awhile. You were better than my own girlfriend."

"Well this is a one time thing brother. As amazing as that sex was, I prefer girls." I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

"I know you were bisexual but I would have expected you to lean towards the guy side."

"I like going down on a woman more than I do a man" I say as I shrug my shoulders.

"How about some actual breakfast?" He asks as he starts dressing.

"Only if its Cracker Barrel! I love a discount." I exclaim with a wink as we get dressed and leave to eat.