High Price of Friendship

Story Info
Wife pays old debt to save her friendship.
2.1k words
2.9
55.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guyinsd
guyinsd
12 Followers

Author note: This is my first story so please be gentle with the comments. I want to give thanks to my editor ladylustfull who was of great help.

*

Kerri and Jen sat at their usual table for their Saturday lunch, a weekly ritual since they met in grade school. This friendship lasted the hardships of high school and college. They were even each other's maid of honor for their weddings. On this day, they gossiped as they both ate and drank. After a couple of drinks, Kerri got all serious when the topic turned to Darius's 30th birthday party. Jen knew that something was up, and waited for Kerri to spill the beans. For her part, Kerri dreaded this moment, but she had to do it for Darius.

In a hushed voice, Kerri leaned into Jen, and said, "Well, I asked him what he wanted for his birthday. He...uh...he wants a threesome."

Tipsy, Jen said, "Oh, wow! Are you going to do it?"

After a pause, Kerri said, "Well, that depends on you. Darius and I talked, and we want it to be you.

Shocked at the request, Jen asked, "Me? Why?"

"Well, we talked about how to find another woman," Kerri said. "We wanted someone we could trust. We wanted someone clean, not some skank we saw on the Internet or from a bar. So, you were the only one we could think of. And, I kind of figured you owe me."

Jen knew instantly what she meant. When they were in college, Jen asked Kerri to be part of a threesome with her then boyfriend, Josh. While Kerri didn't exactly liked Josh, she did it for Jen. After that night, Jen found out that Josh was cheating on her, and broke it off. She met Jason, her husband, a month later.

Jen sipped her drink, trying to figure out what to say. "Kerry," Jen finally said, "You know I can't. I mean, Jason would never allow it."

Jason, Jen's husband, was a hard worker. He got good grades in college, and got an internship that bridged him in to nice job after he graduated. Darius, Kerri's husband, was a basketball star who was given a good job at the college when he led the team to a championship. To say that Jason and Darius didn't get along would be an understatement. Jason felt like Darius got everything handed to him, while he had to work so hard. Darius knew how Jason felt, and he used every opportunity to goad him.

Disappointed with Jen's answer, Kerri persisted. "Please, Jen. This is so important to me! I mean, I did it for you, and I absolutely hated it with Josh. He was disgusting." She gathered her thoughts for a moment, and continued. "I need to do this for him. Would you please think it over? Please?"

When Jen didn't answer right away, Kerri's eyes sparked with an idea. "Here, why don't you take a few days to think it over? His birthday is still a few weeks away, so you don't have to rush to answer me right now. But, please, let me know as soon as possible. I still have some planning left to do."

The lunch ended on that sour note as they both hugged and went their separate ways.

The next few days flew by, and Jen couldn't get Kerri's request off her mind. While she wanted to be a good friend, she didn't know if she could do it. Besides, Kerri wouldn't hold it against her. Would she? She just couldn't do that to Jason. I would literally destroy him if he found out! That night, her cell phone buzzed. She received a text from Kerri: "Have you made up your mind?"

Her mind made up, Jen's fingers trembled as she texted Kerri back. "I'm sorry, but I just can't do it." There was no reply.

When the weekend arrived, Jen's lunch plans with Kerri got cancelled. Kerri texted her to say that she was too busy. Lunch was cancelled again the weekend after. Kerri was pissed at Jen. How she do this to her? She ignored Jen's phone calls and texts. If she couldn't do that one little thing for her, then Kerri didn't want Jen's friendship anymore. Jen figured that out when she and Jason didn't get invited to Darius's birthday party. When Jen didn't hear from Kerri at Christmas, and when Kerri and Darius didn't show up for Jen's annual New Year's Eve party, she knew that their friendship was over. Meanwhile, Jason wondered what was going on between his wife and her best friend. But, no matter how hard he pushed, Jen wouldn't talk about it.

A few weeks later, Jen took a home pregnancy test. When it came back positive, she became very depressed. The one person she wanted to talk about her good news wasn't talking to her anymore. Finally, out of desperation, she texted Kerri "I'll do it."

That night, Kerri called Jen. She was excited that Jen changed her mind after all. The next evening, they went out to dinner. They talked liked old times, with no mention of the last few months. Jen told Kerri her good news, and how she was going to confirm with the doctor on Monday. They laughed, hugged, and continued to enjoy each other's company. Even though she had some misgivings about the whole affair, Jen decided that it was the right decision to make. It brought her friend back in her life. It would have to be tomorrow night, since Jason was leaving on an annual fishing trip with his father. And Jen had one rule: that Jason would never know. She made Kerri promise that they wouldn't whisper a word about it, and Kerri said that they're lips were sealed.

When Kerri got home, she told Darius that Jen agreed to the threesome. Darius smiled at the news. His plan would work after all. He could finally prove to Jason that HE was the top dog out there. He was thrilled that Jen was pregnant. It would mean that he wouldn't need to wear a condom. He could cum inside Jen, which would in turn infuriate Jason.

The day after, Jen started to get ready when Jason left for his trip. As Kerri instructed, Jen took a bath in jasmine oil, shaved her legs, and trimmed her pubic hair. After getting dressed in her favorite pair of jeans and a nice sweater, Jen drove over to Kerri's house. Kerri and Darius greeted her at the door and treated her like old times. Jen chatted with them as she took a glass of wine to take the edge off.

After a while, Kerri took Jen upstairs where she had laid out two matching white Babydoll tops, matching lace panties with white thigh highs. Excited, Kerri explained the plan to dress up, call Darius upstairs, and let him have his way with them. Kerri told Jen that she expected her to live up to her end of the deal, including giving Darius oral if he wanted it. They also agreed that anal would be off limits.

After getting dressed, Jen took a final sip of wine to calm her nerves. Finally, she nodded to Kerri to signal that she was ready. Kerri dimmed the lights, called Darius, and went to stand beside Jen. When Darius walked in, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His sexy wife was standing in the middle of the bedroom with a woman he's known for years, the woman who was married to the man he considered his rival. Better yet, she was the woman that he would be fucking tonight.

Darius slowly walked to them. As he neared, he could see his wife's excitement, and Jen's nervousness. Kerri greeted her husband with a deep, soulful kiss. After a long embrace, they separated and Darius looked at Jen-his prize. Slowly and gently, he put his arms around her and closed in for their first kiss. As his lips pressed against hers, he could feel them tremble. After a few moments, Jen relaxed, parted her lips, and started to kiss him back. As they kissed, Kerri began to undress and caress him. When they finally broke the kiss, Kerri pulled Darius to her own lips, and motioned Jen to continue to undress him. Jen's hands moved down to Darius's legs. Her hands shook as she lowered the zipper, popped the button, and pulled at the hem. His pants finally fell to the floor. Darius stepped out of them as he turned to Jen, pulled her up, and kissed her again.

Meanwhile, Kerri dropped to her knees and started to give him one of the blowjobs he loved so much. As Darius's black cock began to grow, she slowly worked her tongue over the head. After it had stiffened, Kerri took it with her right hand and stroked it ever so slowly. She finally took him into her mouth. She sucked and rolled her tongue along the underside of the head until she felt him shiver with excitement.

When she felt him close to climax, Kerri brought the kissing to an end when she said, "Bring us to bed." Kerri climbed to her feet, and pulled Darius to their bed. Jen gasped when she caught a glimpse of Darius's large, black cock. Caught up in the lust she was feeling, Jen slowly walked over to the bed, and let her mind give in to her body's demands. She kissed, touched, let them touch her, tasted his cock and her juices, and even watched the couple fuck.

When Kerri climaxed against Darius, he turned his attention to Jen. He made her lie flat on her back, and went between her legs. She had a speck of thought that she should stop this now, but her mouth didn't speak the words she was supposed to say. She lay there as he finally thrust into her. She moaned and bucked against him until she came twice while he shot his seed into her.

The next morning, the sun pierced through the window, waking Jen from a deep slumber. She glanced over to Kerri and Darius. They were both sleeping soundly. Shame rocked her core as she thought about what she did last night. Without waiting for the couple to wake up, she dressed in last night's clothes and snuck out of the house. Once she got home, she showered. She was trying to wash the guilt away. She hoped that Jason would come home soon. She didn't want to think about last night. When Jason got home around suppertime, he found his wife in the kitchen making his favorite dinner. That night, Jason was surprised at Jen's wanton behavior when she gave him everything he wanted. Jen tried to get rid of the memories from the night before, but the sex with Jason only made her think about her threesome with Darius and Kerri.

On Monday, she finally got the threesome out of her mind when the doctor called to let her know that her home pregnancy test was a false positive. However, she found out that she was pregnant a few weeks later. It was the best news she and Jason could have received. To celebrate, Jason and Jen invited Kerri and Darius for dinner to celebrate the big news. Jen felt nervous the whole night as Jason and Darius talked, especially when the conversation turned on the threesome that Darius got for his birthday present. Darius gave Jason intimate details, even going so far as calling the other woman a slut. The only thing he didn't mention was her name.

Over the next nine months, Jen tried to put the threesome out of her mind as she focused on the pregnancy. However, she always had a pit in her stomach when she thought about how she conceived her unborn child.

Finally, in early autumn, her water broke and she began having contractions. The delivery was long, but uneventful. However, when Jason appeared in the waiting room, ashen, Kerri and Darius wanted to know what was wrong. Jason just walked down the hall without seeing them. Unable to get his attention, Kerri and Darius went to Jen's hospital room where they found her crying.

Kerri rushed to her side. "What's wrong?"she asked.

Jen looked up to Kerri, hate shone through tear-filled eyes. She finally said, "You two ruined my life. It isn't Jason's son."

Darius smiled at the news as he looked down at the big, healthy black baby in Jen's arms. He knew he finally beat Jason.

guyinsd
guyinsd
12 Followers