High Priced Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
She catches her husband in the act of adultery.
5.5k words
4.29
56.9k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled into the driveway, I simply could not get Nikki out of my mind. I had just met her earlier in the evening at my gym. She stood about 5"4" tall with strawberry blond hair, long dark eye lashes and probably the largest blue eyes which I had ever seen. Her perky 35 inch chest drew quite a bit of attention at the gym, but I was lucky enough to strike up a lengthy conversation with her.

Over the next 6 weeks, Nikki and I began flirting with each other rather provocatively. After sensing the mutual attraction between us, I asked her out for coffee after one of our workouts. She quickly accepted my invitation, and we drove in my car to a nearby Starbucks. We talked for about 30 minutes before I had to go home to my wife. Krista and I had been married for 6 years, and we enjoyed an incredible sex life. I was 36 years old and Krista was a stunning 23 year old brown eyed brunette when we married. She was now 29 and still looked spectacular. Her 5'7" body sported a spectacular 37"-25"-36" figure; I was a very lucky 42 year old guy, but I had a wondering eye for the hot women.

Before I was married, I enjoyed playing the field, and I became intimate with more than 3 dozen women, many of whom were incredibly good looking. Krista was well aware of my premarital exploits; therefore, we signed a pre-nup stating that she would receive 1/2 of our total net worth if she ever caught me cheating. Our assets now totaled more than $850,000, most of which was mine before the marriage. Unfortunately, my desire for Nikki was continuing to build - especially in my anxious balls.

Over the next several weeks, Nikki and I were meeting for coffee about once a week. She was well aware that I was married, but that didn't seem to bother her. During the last coffee outing, she was particularly flirtatious before she removed her shoe and placed her foot on my crotch. After the couple in a booth across from us noticed her left foot in my groin, Nikki pulled it back so as not to draw any more attention. After we had met at least 5 times for coffee, we both decided that our relationship should go to the next level. I did not tell Nikki about the pre-nup, but she clearly understood that I did not want Krista to discover our relationship.

My wife, Krista, had a part-time position as a paralegal at a local law firm. She was only required to go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On the chosen Thursday morning, I complained to Krista about a stomach ache. I then proceeded to call in sick to my office. After Krista had left for work, I called Nikki on her cell phone. We quickly arranged to meet in the parking lot of a nearby strip mall. After planting a large wet kiss on her luscious lips, she jumped in my back seat. My perky 25 year old mistress looked absolutely stunning in a red U-neck top with 3/4 sleeves. Her shapely legs were poured into a pair of extremely tight jeans. As we approached my neighborhood, she lay down in the back seat so as not to be seen by any of our nosy neighbors. I pulled the car on into the garage before lowering the garage door.

After we entered the kitchen from the garage, I gently kissed and nibbled on Nikki's neck. As an added precaution, I gave Krista a call on her cell phone. Krista indicated that she was at work and asked me how I felt. I lied again and told her that my stomach continued to hurt and that I was nauseous. We chatted for another 2 or 3 minutes before I was satisfied that Krista was at work and not at all suspicious. Over a couple of cups of coffee Nikki and I discussed various current events as well as the ongoing Presidential election campaign. She was very intelligent and mature for a 25 year old. I knew from our previous conversations that she preferred to date older men; she thought that men in their twenties were still trying to find themselves and did not know how to properly please a woman. At 42, she indicated that I was the oldest guy that she had ever dated. Most of her dates and previous boyfriends were in their 30's.

After the coffee and small brunch ( it was now almost 10:00 AM ), I found a brand new toothbrush for her to use. She was very meticulous with her health habits such that she even insisted on flossing.

"Are you ready to proceed to Phase II?" I asked jokingly.

"What do you have planned for Phase II?" giggled Nikki.

"I don't know all the specifics, but I think it involves you and me naked and in bed together." I replied.

After my witty remark, Nikki responded by kicking off her 3 inch heels exposing her red stockinged feet. With my arm around her, we walked from the master bedroom bath back into the master bedroom. Krista had already made the bed, so I turned back the bedspread and blankets to reveal the cream colored satin sheets. Nikki lay down on the king size bed to feel the softness of the satin.

"I have never made love on satin sheets before." Nikki said.

"Well, today is your lucky day." I replied.

After I lay down on the bed with Nikki, we started kissing much more passionately. I enjoyed getting women so turned on such that they were practically begging to be fucked. After delicately kissing her forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and lips, I traveled south to again nibble on her neck. Nikki pushed me back gently to begin unbuttoning my shirt. Within seconds, she had removed my shirt and also pulled my T-shirt over my head. She tweaked my right and then left nipple before licking them both. An absolutely enormous bulge had formed beneath my Dockers. Nikki's hands soon found their way to my belt before unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I rolled over slightly allowing my little sex goddess to pull one and then the other pant legs completely off.

After quickly pulling off my socks, I was now clad only in my briefs. Nikki stared at my still covered crotch for at least 10 seconds before she refocused her attention by tracing her fingers from the waistband of my underwear past my belly button and on to my neck. This girl was almost as big as a cock tease as my wife, Krista.

"OK, I am more than half naked. It is time that we start removing some of your clothes." I said.

In one quick motion Nikki pulled the red top over her head now exposing a red sheer bra. Beneath the bra I could see her nipples staring at me like headlights on highbeam. On her slender 5'4" frame, her 35" boobs were nothing short of spectacular. While still wearing the sheer bra, Nikki squeezed her eye popping hooters together. At this point, my 7 inch love muscle could no longer handle the confinement of my underwear, so I quickly pulled my briefs off exposing my erect and throbbing prick.

"Boy your wife is lucky." Nikki said, as she stared at my pulsating missile.

I was so horny now that I thought that my balls could almost explode, but I was careful to continue my slow and careful assault on her ravishing body. With her jeans still on, I caressed her thighs and gently pressed my hand to her crotch area. I soon flipped Nikki on her back and began tracing my fingers along each side of her still attached bra strap on both her shoulders as well as her back. I then unsnapped her bra before she turned over and pulled the bra straps down. After she tossed the bra aside, my hands began exploring every square inch of her curvy chest. I began sucking both of her tits and kissing her pencil eraser size nipples. My hands soon made their way down past her flat tummy and cute little belly button. I quickly unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down her red stockinged covered legs. Her red nylons and red panties were the only things separating me from a completely nude Nikki.

After slowing removing each of her nylons, I pulled her panties down her thighs, over her knees and ankles. She bent her knees on the bed allowing me an obstructed view of her pink pleasure paradise.

"I shaved my pussy just for you." Nikki cooed.

I ran my hands up her shapely calves and on to her upper thighs. I traced my fingers to about 3 inches from her cunt before moving back down to her knees. I continued this circular like pattern for more than 5 minutes on both of her tanned legs before she grabbed my head and shoved my head toward her luscious honeypot. I interpreted her action as an invitation for further pussy exploration. I began to dart my tongue all over her now engorged clit. I pushed my middle finger in her velvety pussy before adding a second, third and fourth finger. A small orgasmic moan escaped from her lips.

"You are now an official honorary member of the 4 finger club." I said.

With this comment, Nikki's moans turned to almost uncontrolled laughter. Her entire body twisted to one side as I somehow managed to keep my drenched fingers encased in her pussy. As my four fingers found her g-spot, she began squirming her little butt all over the smooth satin sheets. With my tongue began dancing over her clit, Nikki's entire body started to tremble and shake. As her orgasm hit, her cute little moans and yelps became much more audible. Her love nectar flowed like honey past my fingers and onto my hand.

"Now it is my turn to pleasure you. I want you to lay flat on your back." Nikki stated rather emphatically.

I loved it when women took charge during a lovemaking session, and it seemed as if Nikki was certainly not going to disappoint. Nikki stood up on the bed so that both of her feet were standing on each side of my thighs. With her right and then her left foot she methodically rubbed her sexy foot over my ankles, calves and thighs.

"We gotta get your cock lubricated." Nikki moaned.

She positioned herself that she was now standing directly over my throbbing cockaroo. With her target locked in, she began spitting saliva down from her mouth. From the distance of almost 5 feet in the air, her first shot of saliva landed on my upper leg while the second was just above my belly button. Her third attempt was closer as it landed in my pubic hair. As we both laughed about her misfirings, she knelt down and curled herself up in between my spread eagled legs. At this distance, her saliva quickly hit my cock. Her strawberry blond hair slowly brushed my thigh as she settled her head over my crotch. Nikki took my rock hard cock and placed it between her warm soft lips. Her left hand was soon massaging and cupping my swollen balls. Nikki's tongue swirled around the head of my purple headed monster before licking my cock from the base to the tip and then back again to the base.

While still sucking and slurping on my cock, Nikki's talented fingers were massaging my very aroused right nipple. I always enjoyed the sensation when my wife or former girlfriends would touch, massage or pinch my sensitive nipples. Sometimes when my wife, Krista, would seductively strip for me, I would even delicately rub my own breasts.

While she was only 25, Nikki's cock handling skills were quite apparent - almost on the same level as my wife, who was 4 years older than her. After almost bringing me off in her mouth, I tensed up so that I could eventually deposit my heavy load deep into her snatch. I then lay Nikki on her back leaving a trail of my kisses from her forehead to her mouth and on to the valley between her boobs. I placed my throbbing manhood on the folds of her pussy and then inch by inch eased my cock into her tight honeypot. While fused at the genitals, we began kissing much more passionately; our tongues were dancing around within each other's mouth. I began moving my cock at a relatively slow pace wanting to savor every blissful moment of this event.

"Oh. I am so close. I am right on the edge," I panted.

Upon hearing my lustful words, Nikki began to wildly buck her hips. Knowing that I had now passed the point of no return, I thrust my flagpole further into her slippery depths. I could feel long strings of my spunk erupting into her drenched pussy. With my cock still lodged in her quim, we began kissing again. After a few more minutes, I rolled over on my back while she began playing with my hair. Although I am 42 years old, I have always been blessed with having a full head of hair. Women have always enjoyed rolling their hands around in it. While Nikki was playing with my hair, my hands found their way back to her delightful chest. Although she was not quite as stacked as my wife, her 35 inch chest was more than adequate to satisfy my big boob needs and desires. After 10 minutes or so, my missile began to show signs of life.

"You know my favorite position is on top, so I want you flat on your back. I gonna sit on your cock and go for an erotic thrill ride." said Nikki.

I quickly did as I was told, and Nikki's pussy was soon perched inches away from my dick. As Nikki's cunt slowly slid down to engulf my cock, I grabbed a handful of her tits. My cock was soon completely nestled inside her love canal. She began riding me slowly at first. With my hands still cupped around her breasts, she began bouncing up and down on my cock at an almost frenetic pace. She leaned forward and rested her hands on my shoulders while at the same time continued her pussy pounding on my manhood. By this point in time, I was moaning loudly and Nikki was yelping, squealing and almost screaming. I could feel that familiar tingling sensation in my cock.

"Oh! I am cumming!!" I screamed.

"Squirt it out. Squirt it out. Shoot it up into my pussy." Nikki moaned.

Just as my orgasm began, the bedroom door flew open, and a strange man who I had never seen before in my entire life began snapping pictures. Much to my horror, my wife, Krista, was right behind him. Nikki let out a blood curdingly scream and dove under the covers. Cum was still oozing from my cock, and my post orgasm spasms had still not ended. All during this very short period of time, this strange man continued taking photographs. Krista rushed to the side of the bed and ripped the covers completely off, leaving Nikki's nude body exposed to both my wife as well as the stranger. The stranger, who was a private investigator, took a few more pictures of Nikki on the bed. Nikki frantically ran around the room gathering up her U neck top, jeans, panties and shoes. In her mad rush to escape this embarrassing situation, her red nylons and bra were left on the floor. After Nikki ran out of the bedroom into the hall, Krista turned her attention to me.

"You have until six o'clock to gather up all your stuff and get out of my house!" Krista demanded.

"I'm sorry. I made a mistake. Let's calm down and talk about it." I said.

"We have nothing to talk about. I just caught you cheating on me with this little twinkie. How old is she Clark? She doesn't look at day over 22 years old. Did you find her down near the university?"

"She's 25, and no she is not a college coed." I replied.

"Right now I don't care where you found her; I just want you out of this house."

I quickly put on my clothes while Krista went into the Den to talk to her private detective. I had just been busted - big time; nonetheless; Nikki was almost in tears in the living room without any transportation back to her car. I called a cab for Nikki and slipped her a $10 bill for the fare. After the detective left, Krista began dumping my underwear, shirts, pants, etc... on the floor in the hall. I found a couple of suitcases, and began packing my belongings. Krista did not have much more to say, and I left a couple of hours later for a nearby hotel.

After checking in my room, I tried to call Krista on the phone; however, all I reached was our answering machine. The following day was a Friday, and I went on to work as usual. I did not dare tell anyone in the office about my indiscretion - not even my best friend Kirk. Kirk was another high level manager in our office who was a couple of years younger than me. If anyone would have understood my predicament, it would be Kirk. He was a 40 year old divorcee who was a skirt chaser in every sense of the word. About 3 years ago, Kirk and I enjoyed some high class entertainment at the premier topless club in the city. Within 3 weeks, Kirk was dating a very voluptuous brunette who danced for us several times that evening.

I continued to try to reach Krista, but she was obviously screening all of her calls, and she did not wish to speak with me. I certainly did not want to lose Krista, and I was more than willing to apologize and repair the damage that I had brought to our relationship. After about 3 weeks, I received an e-mail from Krista to meet me at her attorney's office. Her message reminded me about our pre-nup and that I was welcome to also bring my own attorney. I did some quick research in the phone book and with one phone call I discovered that this attorney was a divorce lawyer. I was not only going to lose Krista but also 425 grand, as spelled out in a pre-nup. The essence of our pre-marital agreement was that if I was ever caught cheating, Krista would automatically receive half of our net worth. More than 3/4 of the money had been earned and saved by me prior to the marriage.

Krista was going to take me to the cleaners, and I was pretty much helpless. Two days later I appeared at her lawyer's office at the appointed time. I had reread the pre-nup at least 5 times before the meeting, and based on almost any interpretation, I was toast. I did not even bring an attorney for myself. I could always meet with my counsel later to determine if I had any recourse whatsoever. After entering the law firm's waiting room, I saw Krista for the first time in about 4 weeks. We exchanged some small talk, but that was the extent of our conversation.

Within minutes, Krista and I were led into her attorney's office. I knew her lawyer was a lady named Diane, but I was somewhat shocked to find that Krista's attorney was drop dead gorgeous. Diane looked to be about 32 with almost shoulder length blond hair. This blond bombshell was wearing a low cut black dress with black panty hose. Her angelic face and stunning figure made for an absolutely delicious piece of eye candy. It was almost as if Krista had gone out of her way to find the hottest female attorney in town. Nonetheless, I wasn't here to put the moves on some sexy lawyer.

After sitting down in front of Diane's desk, the meeting began. The buxom attorney began by giving Krista and I a copy of the pre-nup, and then proceeding to read it word for word.

"Now, Mr, Evans, you were caught in act of adultery and we have the photographs to prove this." said Diane.

Much to my horror, Diane then pulled out several 8 1/2" by 11" glossy pictures showing Nikki and I in the middle of our wild sex romp. My cock as well as the the small drops of cum were clearly shown in the picture.

"Me and the detective surprised him right in the middle of his orgasm." stated Krista.

"That appears to be the case." said Diane as her big blue eyes stared right at me.

Krista seemed to be enjoying herself as the pictures were obviously embarrassing and humiliating me in front of this very attractive lawyer. With at least a dozen pictures still spread out on Diane's desk, my wife's pretty attorney indicated that Krista was willing to propose an alternative plan rather than a divorce.

"You mean I would get to stay married and not have to forfeit half the money'" I asked.

"That is correct, but you would have to agree to comply with Krista's "marriage recovery plan". said Diane.

Diane then handed both of us another sheet of paper which outlined the details of this "marriage recovery plan". My eyeballs grew as large as saucers as I read the words in the legal document. The key sentences in the proposed agreement read as follows: "For the next one full year, I will give me wife, Krista, total and complete control over every single aspect of our sex life including but not limited to the following: frequency of our sexual encounters, duration of our sexual encounters, orgasm frequency, adult oriented entertainment and bondage. If I fail to follow any of her specific directions in these or other sexual areas, I will forfeit not only 1/2 of our net worth but also another 1/4 of our net worth. At today's market value, this would represent $638,000."

12