High Priced Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe that I was going to get off this easy. I was not losing Krista nor was I losing $425,000. As an added bonus, my beautiful wife was going to turn into some sort of wild domanitrix in our bedroom. I certainly did not need legal counsel to agree with this proposal. Diane called in a secretary, who was a notary republic, to witness my signature. I was absolutely ecstatic still not believing my good fortune. Krista and I walked out of the legal offices hand in hand. My wife was now her normal perky self as if the events of four weeks ago had never occurred.

"So your OK with the agreement?" asked Krista.

"Without a doubt. I cannot wait to see what my luscious wife has planned for me in the bedroom."

"Well, let's get down and dirty with the details right now. It's been over 4 weeks since we had sex, so I'm dying to have you stick "Mr. Purple" up into my hungry pussy. Now I assume that you didn't have sex with Nikki or anyone else during this time?"

"Of course not. I was celibate for the entire 4 weeks."

"What about masturbation? Did you jerk off watching any of those dirty movies in your motel room?

"No. I was stunned with the whole sequence of events that I did not have an orgasm the entire time."

"So the last orgasm that you had is the one we caught on film on April 22nd?"

"Yes. This is the longest length of time that I have ever gone without having some sort of orgasmic release. To be completely honest, losing you and the $425,000 was on my mind most of the time." I said.

"OK. Now that I am in control, this is my first set of instructions. Since tomorrow is Friday, I want you to keep your troops in your balls for one more night, and then I will give you the mother of all cock teases before you shoot your spunk into me. You think you can hold out for 36 more hours?" asked Krista.

"If I have held out for 4 weeks, I can go one more day."

I could hardly get to sleep on Thursday night in anticipation of Friday night's upcoming extravaganza. On Friday at work, I found it to be extremely difficult to concentrate on anything but the kind of relief my aching balls would receive on Friday night. I was more stoked for this event than I was for my honeymoon. Krista and I did have pre-marital relations on a least 3 dozen occasions so the consummation of our marriage was not the ball bustin' event that many couples wait for with eager anticipation.

On Friday night, we went to Dinner at our favorite restaurant. While still at the restaurant, Krista began to describe in excruciating detail as to what she had planned for me and my loaded 7" missile. After returning home, we both took separate showers before meeting in our bedroom. I wanted desperately to get this show on the road, so I was clad only in a T-shirt and briefs. Krista emerged from the bathroom wearing only a black sheer mesh babydoll outfit and a black thong.

"I want you to lie back on the bed for me." purred Krista.

I quickly removed my t-shirt and complied with her request. I began pulling my briefs down my legs, but Krista stopped me and indicated that "Mr. Purple" was not yet ready for public display. Krista climbed on the bed and stood above me such that I was staring straight up her legs. As I rubbed my hand on her satiny smooth calves, she grabbed my hand and told me that touching was not yet allowed. While still wearing the babydoll, she gently squeezed her luscious boobs together. Krista was soon dancing around the bed and pulling her babydoll up to give me ever so brief glimpses of her bare chest. My hands again found their way to her legs which prompted her to remind me that no touching was allowed.

"If we are to continue, we're going to have to restrain you." said Krista.

Krista stepped down off the bed to retrieve the set of handcuffs which we used periodically during our lovemaking sessions. Ever since I was in my early twenties, I immensely enjoyed being tied or handcuffed to a bed. When I am restrained, the cock teasing drives me almost delirious with lust. With no objections from me, Krista cuffed my left and then my right wrist to the brass headboard. After planting a passionate kiss on my lips, Krista sat down on my chest and pulled the babydoll straps off her shoulders and allowing it to fall from her body. Her small black thong was her only remaining piece of clothing. She lowered her voluptuous chest to my mouth and told me to lick and suck on her boobs.

As Krista offered up her left and then her right breast, I followed her directions to the letter. Although I was unable to touch her chest, I enjoyed flicking my tongue on and around her now very aroused nipples. Krista soon noticed that my cockaroo was creating a large tent in my briefs. Her delicate hands gently pulled my briefs down my thighs and then over my knees and ankles, leaving me completely vulnerable to her wanton desires. Krista disappeared into the bathroom and reentered the bedroom with a very large towel.

"Lift up your hips so I can place this towel under your butt."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"Just do as your told. I think you will find that this will be fun."

After lifting my hips, Krista slid the towel under my butt. She carefully spread the towel out so as to cover a large amount of surface area on the bed. She went to the master bathroom and returned with my electric razor.

"Before we do the wild thing, we're going to shave all of your pubic hair. The bare look will make your cock look even larger."

Krista and I had done this once before where we shaved each other's private parts, so I really had no objections to this kinky move. Within seconds, she had the razor buzzing along and shaving me completely clean. After wiping my pubic area with a wet bath cloth, I lifted my rear once again to allow her to pull the towel from beneath me. She took the towel into the bathroom to dispose of my hair clippings. I was as bare as the day as was born, and there were no remnants whatsoever of pubic hair left on me or on the bed. She then returned to the dresser and retrieved yet another pair of handcuffs.

"I want you almost completely immobile, so we're gonna cuff your ankles too."

This was somewhat surprising because Krista had never cuffed my ankles to the bed before. Within a minute or so, I was cuffed hand and foot to our king size brass bed. To reenergize my erection Krista gently traced her fingers along my upper thighs and then on to my loaded balls. With my missile now fully extended, she kissed the top of my cock and swirled her tongue completely around my bulging bulbhead. After my purple headed warrior was twitching and throbbing, she turned her attention to my face. She soon positioned her pelvis such that I was now staring straight up at her pussy.

"Without using your hands, your gonna have to make my pussy explode." said Krista.

Her cunt was now sitting on my face, and I began licking, sucking and kissing her clit as well as the folds of her pussy. I could usually drive Krista crazy by placing the tip of her clit in my mouth and then start humming. Krista was pinching her nipples and twisting and turning which made it almost impossible for my mouth to stay on her clit. She calmed down and re positioned herself again over my face. As I was licking at her clit, she was jamming 2 fingers into her juicy love canal. With her other hand she was intermittingly slapping at her pussy. With her eyes rolling around and screams and moans emanating from her mouth, she was quickly approaching pleasure overload.

"Oh, Oh, I'm Cumming!!" yelled Krista.

Small droplets of her love juices were dripping on my mouth and chin. After she composed herself, Krista indicated it that it was now my turn. She knelt down between my restrained and spread eagled legs to gently cup my bloated balls. She spent at two or three minutes caressing and examining my balls as if she was trying to assess the amount of cum that was boiling in my nuts. Her attention soon moved northward such that she began planting soft passionate kisses just below my belly button. After what seemed to be an eternity, she finally grasped my prick in her delicate fingers. Her right hand was soon clasped around my member as she slowly fisting my prick. When my erection was in full bloom, Krista's tongue was darting all around my the top of my cockhead. She lowered her warm, wet mouth so that more than half of my manhood was engulfed between her pouty lips.

She continued this cock teasing for at least another 45 minutes. Krista alternated between pumping, sucking and licking my engorged dick. Since we had been married for 6 years, she knew all my buttons to push. She particularly enjoyed pumping my cock with her hand until my bulbhead became a shiny purplish hue.

"Mr. Purple seems to be getting all excited." said Krista.

Krista had nicknamed my cock "Mr. Purple" even before we were married. Her cock teasing was taking me to levels of lust that I had not experienced before. She let me kiss and suck on her enormous breasts one more time before she crawled off the bed and began to put on her on red satin silk pajamas.

"What are you doing?" Aren't you going to let me out of these cuffs so that we can make love."

"Not tonight." she replied.

"Can you at least suck me off or give me a hand job or something?"

"Nope, not tonight."

"What I am supposed to do - go into the bathroom and jerk myself off." I asked desperately.

"Well, not exactly." replied Krista.

After this remark, my stunning wife disappeared out of the bedroom and into the hallway. When she returned to the bedroom, she was carrying a small box.

"I have a little gift for your cock that your just gonna love."

"What did you mean by not exactly?" I asked.

To be continued...

12