High Priced Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Krista's direction, we stepped out of the tub and dried off. We headed directly to the king sized brass bed in our bedroom. By now I knew the routine, so I climbed atop the bed so that Krista could cuff my wrists and ankles to the top and bottom of the bed. She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and inserted an adult movie in the DVD. When Krista removed the cock cage, my missile blossomed quickly to its full 7 inches. The anticipation of an orgasm was almost indescribable. Ten months of cum was boiling in my nuts, and if my troops were not released tonight, my swollen and aching balls just might burst under the pressure. In the back of my mind I wondered if Krista wasn't playing another one of her cruel and sadistic games with me. As I lay there helplessly and stared at yet another jaw dropping x-rated scene on the DVD, Krista was setting the camcorder on a tripod so as to film the upcoming lovemaking feast. Krista also placed our digital camera on our dresser.

To work me into a fucking frenzy of lust, Krista began by kissing the tops of my feet before she lowered her tits to my feet. Her sensual kissing moved to my calves and on to my thighs. Krista carefully avoided my throbbing purple headed monster and continued her slow torture by planting soft kisses on my abdomen, chest and nipples. She perched herself over my chest and positioned herself so that my mouth could easily access her clit and the pink folds of her pussy. Krista squeezed her luscious tits together and than began slapping them together like a pair of clapping hands.

"I bet you would love to fuck my tits now."

"Yes. Yes!" I responded.

"Suck on my clit." Krista demanded.

Her clit was protruding rather prominently, so I rubbed my nose against it until she lowered her hips a couple more inches so that I could plant my mouth tongue her pussy. At her prompting, I began to suck greedily on her engorged clit. I continued my slow and careful assault by running my tongue down the slippery channel beneath her clit.

"Deeper, stick your tongue in deeper." she moaned.

Her pussy lips were now swollen, and small droplets of her love juices were trickling down on my lips and mouth. By this time Krista was moaning rather loudly and vigorously rubbing her clit.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming." she screamed.

After her orgasm concluded, she refocused her attention on my throbbing prick. The camcorder was set up on one side of the bed, so Krista sat herself down on the other side of the bed such that the sexual encounter could be caught on tape. Krista cupped my balls with one hand while placing the tip of her tongue on my helmeted cockhead. She swirled her velvety tongue around the knob several times before licking my shaft from the tip to the base. She swallowed more than three quarters of my shaft which created an overload of both pleasure and pain in my pressurized balls. To make sure that the camcorder was recording the best possible angle, she double checked it to be absolutely sure that the cock teasing was perfectly caught on the camcorder. After returning to my bedside, she briefly kissed my lips and nipples before fisting my cock. In our previous lovemaking sessions ( prior to my unfortunate incarceration ) I had demonstrated to Krista how to grab my cock with her hand and where to place her thumb and fingers. Krista used this knowledge to fist my cock until my loins were dancing right on the edge of an absolutely mind boggling orgasmic explosion. "Welcome to the lust zone! It looks like Mr. Purple is getting really excited." remarked Krista.

"Please Krista. Have mercy on me and let me come." I begged.

At this point, Krista began fisting my cock much more rapidly. She would pump my missile until I was right on the very edge of an orgasm; then, she would stop. During the previous 10 months, Krista had not brought me this close to the edge. The aching in my balls had never been worse. After about 5 minutes of this teasing torture of lust, Krista's fisting did not stop, and as I gasped, I could feel the sensations of my impending orgasmic release. As I stared wide eyed at my purple headed cockhead, my tower of lust exploded like a dormant volcano. The first shot of sperm shot out and landed on my left shoulder. My chest and stomach were then bombarded with 5 or 6 additional huge projectiles of cum. Krista continued to pump my cock until she was satisfied that every ounce of jism had been drained from my pecker. It looked as if someone had spilled half a bottle of hand lotion on my chest and abdomen. Krista grabbed the digital camera, and snapped several pictures of my cum drenched body. Krista used her delicate fingers to move some of the cum to my nipples until they were both glazed over with my sticky semen. Krista used her tongue to lick the protein treat from my nipples, and then kissed me so that I could taste my own juices. The entire event was a combination of unbelievable ecstasy and indescribable relief. After the most satisfying sexual experience of my life, Krista placed the cage back on my cock.

"That had to be the mother of all orgasms." said Krista.

"Without a doubt." I gasped hoarsely.

The following afternoon I left on my business trip to Denver. The trip was fairly uneventful, and I returned on Wednesday evening. On Saturday night, Krista reverted back to the usual cock teasing and dildo fucking. Since my balls had uncorked the nut bustin' load 7 days earlier, her cock teasing was not causing the ball bursting pain which I had previously experienced during the past 10 months. For the next 2 months, Krista continued to insist that I download more and more erotic pictures from the internet. My collection of erotica now numbered more than 10,000. The February 13th orgasm was extremely satisfying, but as we entered April, but my entire body was obsessed with sex - or the lack thereof. On the second Friday in April, Krista indicated that we would attending a party on Saturday night. She refused to divulge the details of the upcoming party.

On Saturday evening we left the house at about 7:15. Following Krista's directions, I drove the SUV for about 10 minutes until she instructed me to pull over into a small parking lot. She exited the vehicle and walked to the back of the SUV. As Krista walked to my side of the vehicle, I noticed she was carrying the infamous duffel back. An incredible sinking feeling developed in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm going to drive, so move over, and put this on."

Krista handed me the blindfold which I had previously worn during our trip to the swingers party. I asked Krista as to where we were headed, but she only remarked that it would be a surprise. After Krista was satisfied that my blindfold was secure, she started the SUV, and away we went. Krista drove on for another 20 or 25 minutes. As Krista stopped the SUV and removed my blindfold, I quickly noticed that we had returned to the house of lust which we had visited last October. After Krista grabbed the duffel bag, we walked toward the house.

"So are you gonna humiliate me in front of a bunch of people again?" I asked.

"Pretty much." she replied.

"Are you planning on fucking me in the ass again?"

"Probably not tonight. I have other plans for you."

We walked on toward the door and were greeted again by Sonya, our hostess. After I paid the entrance fees, Krista and I walked on into the grand salon. About a dozen or so couples were sipping on their drinks and eating finger foods. I recognized almost a third of the couples while the remaining 2/3 were not present when Krista dragged me there last Fall. As I mingled with the other couples, I quickly discovered that this particular evening was structured to be somewhat different than our previous visit. Krista's friend, Gina, as well as her husband Kevin were both again at this party. Kevin indicated to me that this was a "theme" party night, and the theme chosen for this particular evening was "domanitrix".

"The women have complete and total control of all the events tonight. We had this theme once before, and it can downright kinky and humiliating for the guys. Gina and I did not come specifically for the dominitrix party; we are primarily exhibitionists, so we just like to have people watch us having sex. It will also be fun to see what the girls have planned for the guys tonight." said Kevin.

"No telling what Krista has cooked up for me tonight". I replied.

As the evening progressed, several additional couples arrived at the mansion to participate and/or watch what would most likely be the humiliation of me as well as other men. Most of the party soon transitioned down to the basement for dancing. As music streamed from the stereo, many of the women removed their dresses and now were dancing in nothing but their bra and panties. Krista, who was always proud to display her feminine charms, was now dancing topless wearing nothing but her a black mini skirt, black nylons and high heels. After about another 10 minutes of dancing, the overhead lights flashed off and on several times. The kinky stage of the party was to soon begin.

"We need to go find a bathroom so that you can change clothes." said Krista.

"What do you mean?" I timidly asked.

"I have a special wardrobe for you tonight."

Krista and I walked upstairs to the first floor to find an unoccupied bathroom. Once inside, Krista directed me to strip out of my clothes. As she opened the duffel bag and began removing the contents, I realized that I was undoubtedly in store for another unforgettable and embarrassing evening. My lovely wife opened a brand new package of extra large crotchless suspender stockings. Krista gladly assisted in pulling the black stockings up my legs until the waistband of these nylons were an inch or so beneath my belly button. At Krista's instruction, I then stepped into a red rayon skirt. While still topless, Krista focused her attention on my face. She placed bright red lipstick on my lips, and powdered my cheeks with makeup. Krista then crowned my head with one of her blond wigs. Krista fitted my feet with a pair of red 3 inch heels. To draw added attention to me and my outfit, Krista placed pasties on my nipples and sprinkled gold glitter all over my body.

After Krista was completely satisfied with my appearance, we walked out of the bathroom and down the hall toward the grand salon. Because of my outrageous outfit, both women and men stared at me. Krista was quick to pull up my skirt to reveal my imprisoned manhood. Krista would then voluntarily tell these complete strangers about my infidelities and the total number of orgasms ( one ) which I had released in the last year. We both made our way on into the grand salon where the action had already begun.

Sonya, our gorgeous brunette host, was blindfolded and sitting totally nude on the green leather couch. Her legs were spread, and a very lucky and well built guy in his mid to upper 40's was kneeling on the floor in front of this brunette goddess. Although Sonya was at least 35, she did not look a day over 30. Her excellent skin complexion, slender body, long flowing black hair and firm and tanned surgical enhanced 36 inch chest definitely placed her in the top 2% of all 30 something women. A small group of about 8 or 10 people had gathered around the couch to watch this erotic encounter unfold. Pete, the man on the floor in front of Sonya, had removed all of his clothes but his satiny blue briefs. As he caressed her inner thighs and delicately planted kisses on her tan taut stomach, an obvious and huge tent had formed in his briefs.

Krista paraded me in front of this small group and lifted my skirt to show the onlookers my cock cage. Pete relented from his teasing of Sonya's hot bod to look at my costume and cock cage. As usual, Krista told the group about my carousing with other women and my orgasmic deprived life. A couple of the women in the group requested an up close view of my cock cage, so Krista pulled my skirt up so they could squat down and get a bird's eye view of my imprisonment. For the next 3 or 4 minutes, the conversation in the grand salon was all centered on me and my adultery and my lack of orgasms. Krista absolutely delighted in embarrassing me in this fashion. Sonya's neatly trimmed pussy and centerfold sized boobs soon beckoned Pete from the conversation. He sat down on the couch next to Sonya and began nibbling gently on her now erect nipples. Pete traced his index finger in a circular pattern around each of her nipples before enjoying a mouthful of her right tit and then her left tit.

"My pussy. Play with my pussy." moaned Sonya.

Pete quickly moved Southward and ran his fingers up an down her slit for at least 2 or 3 minutes. He gently inserted one and then two fingers into her cunt. He finger fucked her love tunnel while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Ever so often, he would lean up and suck on her incredible breasts.

Faster, faster, make me come! cried Sonya.

Pete increased his pace from slow and methodical to fast and frenetic. Three of his fingers were flying in and out of her drenched pussy while his mouth was sucking at her clit with the intensity of a high powered vacuum cleaner. While her legs were flailing in the air, Sonya's moaning became louder and louder. Like some of Category 4 hurricane, Sonya's pussy exploded. Her love juices burst out onto Pete's face, the couch, and the floor. I had seen a female ejaculation before in porn films, but this was the first time that I had actually seen it live.

"My husband calls me the squirt." said Sonya.

Pete knew it was now his turn to be pleasured, so he quickly removed his briefs and sat down on the leather sofa. Droplets of Sonya's pussy juices were still visible on his cheek and chin. Sonya removed her blindfold and curled up next to Pete on the couch to began her careful assault on his throbbing 6 inch dick. The pre come on Pete's swollen cockhead was glistening. Krista spit on his cock, and touched the tip of her tongue to the top of his pleasure tower. She swirled her tongue around - spreading a mixture of her saliva and his pre come over the head of his purple colored head. With her mouth, Sonya placed little wet sticky kisses all the way down his lust filled cockaroo. After depositing more saliva on his raging flagpole, Sonya used both her hands to fist his cock until he was moaning and then grunting.

"Stop, stop, before I come." screamed Pete.

Sonya honored his request so that Pete could save his spunk for a wild pleasure trip into the depths of her pink paradise. After stopping her cock fisting, Sonya looked around to see a crowd of now at least 15 or 20. Since the theme of the evening was female domination, several of the men were in handcuffs or were being led around by their female partner with a leash attached to a collar around their neck. As far as I knew, I was the only guy at the party who was dressed as a female.

"I'm gonna sit on his cock now." purred Sonya.

Pete sat back on the leather couch and watched in lustful anticipation as Sonya bent her knees and straddled him. Her tight ass was in full view as she slowly lowered her hips until his 6 inch pleasure tool was totally encased in her cunt. In this cowgirl position, Pete pumped his dick upward, fucking her insatiable love canal with sharp thrusts. Since Sonya's spectacular hooters were front and center in front of Pete's eyeballs, he made good use of their proximity by gently kneading, kissing and sucking on her exquisite 36 inch breasts. They continued on in this position for another 5 minutes or so until Sonya uncoupled from his manhood and perched herself again on his flagpole in the reverse cowgirl position. As Sonya began bouncing up and down on his cock, me as well as the rest of the crowd enjoyed an unobstructed view of Sonya's face, chest and clit. However, her boobs would vanish from sight when Pete would reach around and grab a two handfuls of her perfectly sculpted melons.

After this cock riding extravaganza, Sonya positioned herself with her elbows and knees on the couch. Wasting no more time, Pete entered her from behind and frantically slammed his cock into her pussy. Pete's pace increased until he was on the brink of his orgasmic release.

"Pull out. Pull out." I want you to come on my tits." demanded Sonya.

While on the precipice of an orgasm, Pete followed her instructions. Sonya grabbed his missile and aimed it toward her boobs. Her rapid fisting of his cock soon brought forth a torrent of jism on and just above her boobs. As a sexually savvy woman, Sonya continued fisting his cock until both his moans had stopped and his spasms had subsided. One of Sonya's girlfriends, who had been videotaping the entire event, grabbed a digital camera and took several pictures of the pearl necklace of cum draped around Sonya's upper chest.

Krista and I, as well as several others, ventured back downstairs to the basement. Krista made a beeline directly for one of the beds toward the far end of the basement. Both of the beds were occupied with full blown orgies. There were 2 middle age couples on the bed on the right side of the room. One of the women was whipping her male partner with a fraternity like paddle while the other woman was lashing the backside of her mate with some sort of mini horsewhip. Both of the guys' butts were red from the whippings. The other king sized bed was busting at the seams with three young couples in their twenties. A good ole fashion orgy was transpiring as they were switching partners every 4 or 5 minutes. A crowd of about 20 onlookers were gathered around the bed full of the 6 twenty something swingers. After about another 10 minutes, the 3 young studs decided to attempt to finish with simultaneous orgasms. The couple on the far left side of the bed assumed a missionary position while the middle couple were fully engaged in a hot 69 position. The final guy was no doubt the luckiest because he was boob fucking a drop dead gorgeous 24 year old blue eyed blond named Amanda who sported a set of natural 38 inch D cup hooters.You could almost lose a small puppy in her cleavage. She stood about 5'3" or 5'4" and weighed no more than 115 lbs. With the notable exception of her thigh high purple nylon stockings, she was totally nude. As I looked around the bed at the other onlookers, I noticed that almost all of the guys were staring at this incredibly voluptuous beauty.

Within a minute or so, the couple in the missionary position became more more audible. Without a doubt, the guy was on the verge of an orgasm. The other 2 couples quickly increased their pace so as to not be left behind. Amanda wrapped her tits snuggly around her partner's cock so that we could only see his missile when it popped in to view on her upper chest.

"I'm cumming." screamed the guy in the middle of the bed.

His slender brunette partner was rapidly fisting his blood engorged member. The other 2 guys quickly began unleashing their loads. Amanda, who was certainly not a shy girl, proudly displayed her cum drenched boobs to the awestruck audience. After the orgy was completed, the three sexually satisfied 20 something couples quickly hopped off the bed. As they departed the bed, Krista directed me to lie down so that she could cuff me to the bed. After restraining my wrists, Krista removed my red skirt and high heels. After my ankles were securely cuffed, she retrieved the key to the cock cage from her duffel bag. Krista, who was already topless, removed her black mini skirt and high heels. The remaining black thong covered only her crotch and a very narrow strip of her shapely ass. After Krista removed the cage from my cock, she walked about halfway across the basement to talk with the amazing Amanda.

Amanda, who was still clad only in the sexy purple stockings, was engaged in a lively conversation with 2 guys. They had both watched the action unfold earlier, so they were both desperately hoping to do something wild and kinky with the young and buxom blond. After Krista joined their conversation, I noticed that my lovely and devious wife pointed back in my directions at least two times. It had now been eight weeks since my last ejaculation; therefore, my orgasmic deprived penis soon began blooming into a full blown and throbbing erection. A hot x-rated movie was playing on the big screen plasma TV, and a threesome ( of one thirty something brunette and 2 guys ) was beginning to transpire in the adjacent bed. After about 5 minutes, Krista, Amanda and Krista's friend Gina walked over and climbed up on the bed. To launch my lust into the stratosphere, they all began to delicately trace their fingers over my arms, legs, chest, stomach and feet. They all carefully avoided my throbbing and twitching dick, but all three of them licked and kissed my pasty covered nipples.