High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay leaned forward allowing her night shirt to fall even further open and then kind of shook her shoulders causing her ripe breasts to swing seductively under what little black satin was still covering them.

"I love it when a man looks as my body that way Allen." She said acknowledging that my lust filled eyes were enjoying the view of her tits.

"Kay," I said, "I love it when a woman exposes just enough of herself to entice the kind of reaction you're causing in me."

She smiled as she looked at the khaki tent my hard cock was creating in my slacks.

"I can't wait to touch what's causing the bulge Allen." Kay whispered.

She took a final sip of her drink and placed the nearly empty glass back on the coffee table. Her hand moved toward my lap at the same time I turned toward her and reached to run the back of my fingers along her jaw toward her ear.

As my hand reached her delicate ear I turned it over and slipped my fingers into her hair, and combed it back away from her face. Leaning forward I brought my lips to within inches of hers our eyes searching lustfully into one another's.

Kay slowly closed her eyes and tilted her head in anticipation of a first passionate kiss. As our lips touched Kay moaned softly feeling the passion flow between us. Our lips parted in unison and Kay accepted my probing tongue as I brought my other hand to her cheek to gently caress and hold her lovely face as we kissed.

Kay's hand slowly began stroking along my hard cock on the outside of my khaki slacks, and she moved her body closer to me.

I slid my hands down to her waist and pulled her over on top of me, causing our lips to part.

"Oh god Allen, yes." Kay said as she straddled my hips with her legs.

An instant later our mouths met once again in a deeper more passionate kiss, eliciting a sensual moan from both our throats. My hands slid down her sides and then between our bodies. Kay broke our kiss again and leaned back allowing me to gently caress her full breasts through the satin fabric her nipples taut with desire pressing into my palms.

She grasped at my shirt and began pulling it up off my body. I lifted my arms as Kay turned my shirt inside out and over my head tossing it aside. Kay put her hands on my shoulders and lightly scrapped down over my chest with her fingernails sending a shiver of anticipation through my body.

I made quick work of the remaining buttons that held her satin night shirt and then slid my hands up her body to cup both her breasts lifting the ripe sexy orbs toward my mouth. Kay's nipples were completely erect and the surrounding areola pulled taut. Tiny sensual bumps rose on the pink areola circling the hardened nubs of her nipples.

"YES Allen!" Kay exclaimed as my lips engulfed one sexy nipple completely my suckling lips drawing it deeper into my mouth.

Kay groaned deeply as my tongue flicked at the tiny hard nipple before she said, "Oh god baby, suck it, that feels so good!"

As my mouth worked its magic on her tits and nipples Kay began dry humping me rocking her hips back and forth rubbing her satin covered pussy on the shaft of my erect cock.

I released her tits from my grasp and slid my hands around to caress her back under the satin fabric of her night shirt. Kay moaned again and lifted her tits so I could continue my oral pleasuring of her incredible nipples. She continued her slow methodical lap dance sliding her sweet satin covered pussy along the length of my hard shaft.

I lifted my mouth from her tits slid my hands up into her hair behind her head and pulled her mouth down toward mine. Our lips touched briefly then separated. Kay looked down into my eyes hers fluttering about in their sockets. Her beautiful blue gray eyes searching mine seeking the doorway to my soul.

I whispered, Kiss me Katherine."

She moved her lips to almost touch mine. I opened mine and exhaled a deep sensual moan as her mouth came in contact with mine. A deep soul searching kiss of passion followed, our tongues dancing with one another, our lips moving in unison to explore every part of its mate.

Kay moaned sensuously as she lowered her body and crushed her breasts into my chest. Her head tilted to one side as our lovers passion heightened with each second our kiss lasted. She stopped grinding her pussy against me and just pressed its heat down hard against my cock.

Our moans and the sucking sounds of our passionate lover's kisses filled the room.

Kay's lips are so incredibly soft. She moves them over mine so skillfully as we kiss each other. Her breasts, those lovely full ripe tits feel like great pillows of pleasure as she presses them harder into my chest. Her smooth skin feels almost like velvet under my gentle caresses. That combined with the feel of satin sliding over the back of my hands as I massaged her back only heightened my excitement of making love with this wonderful sexy passionate mature woman.

Kay's lips traveled along my jaw to my ear where she whispered, "Oh my god Allen, I'm on fire baby. Please baby take me to bed and love me!" She pleaded.

I turned my lips toward her mouth and kissed her softly on the lips before whispering, "Katherine it would be my pleasure."

In an instant she was standing before me her satin night shirt hanging open exposing her lovely ripe tits to my gaze. Kay shifted her shoulders causing them to sway seductively from side to side within inches of my lustful eyes. Kay took a step back and extended one sexy hand toward me as I stood from her sofa. Taking my hand in hers she led me down the short hall to the entrance to her most private of rooms. Before she opened the door she turned and pulled me close to her body.

I hugged her tightly as she rested her chin on my shoulder and whispered, "You're the first man who's ever been in here Allen, I hope you like it."

I smiled acknowledging that I would be the first to make love with her in a room she'd obviously spent countless hours decorating to suit her passionate tastes. I could hardly wait to see her boudoir. Holding my hand in hers Kay turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

The room was dark heavy drapes blocking the late afternoon sunshine. As we stepped inside the heavy scent of rose blossoms filled the air. Kay side stepped me as I took another step into her bedroom. She slowly closed the door engulfing us in total darkness. I stared into the depths of her dark bedroom wondering what I'd see once my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, or after she lit a lamp.

Kay didn't speak, but her movement behind me caught me off guard. Her hot breathe on the base of my neck sent a shudder of anticipation down my spine. Then her delicate hands came to rest on my naked solders. She slowly ran her nails down over my back. My flesh came alive, thousand of tiny goose bumps raising at every hair follicle a second more intense shudder speared into me causing my body to flinch involuntary.

Kay's adept fingers slowly descended along my spine turning me into a quivering mass of sensual flesh. Mercifully she finally reached the waist band of my khaki slacks. Twin index fingers slipped along the top and around to meet in front just above the clasp holding them to my hips. Her nipples touched my back as she moved closer to me to undo the clasp and slowly slide the zipper down.

My eyes were only now starting to become accustomed to the lack of light in her boudoir and I started to turn to face this sexy mature passionate woman. But her hands held me in place.

Kay leaned against me. "Don't move a muscle Allen." She whispered in my ear.

I stood completely still waiting for my lover to make her move. Waiting for the next incredible sensation this incredibly passionate woman would bestow upon me. Her hands moved lingeringly around my waist slowly sliding my slacks off my hips and down my legs until they were a puddle of khaki fabric around my ankles.

"Tell me if this pleases you Allen?" Kay said just before she lightly ran her nails across my cotton covered butt cheeks.

My body replied instead of my voice as I again shuddered from the incredible sensation Kay was providing me. Once up then down and up again she lightly scratched my quivering flesh through my cotton jockey shorts. Her incredible fingers moved around and repeated the entire sensual process along the quivering pulsing length of my now totally erect cock.

Moan after sensuous moan was elicited from my throat by her incredible caresses. My entire body, ever pore of my aroused flesh came alive from her treatment. I found it almost impossible to stand my ground and not turn to caress her in the same way she was me.

"Are you enjoying this baby?" Kay asked.

"Words can't describe how good it feels Kay." I replied instantly.

"Good baby now relax your mind, and let me arouse your senses." She said.

I thought to myself, Baby if you arouse my senses any higher I'm going to float off into space.

Kay proved my thoughts wrong a moment later.

Her delicate fingertips hooked the elastic waistband of my underwear and slowly, unmercifully slowly she began peeling the cotton fabric from my body. As she moved them down she slowly and lightly kissed the length of my spine until her lips reached the top of my ass crack. My underwear joined the puddle of fabric at my feet and Kay was crouched behind me.

My erect pulsing cock stood at attention from my loins, testicles pulled tightly up inside my scrotum ready to pump every drop of sperm filled semen along the throbbing shaft.

But my incredible mature lover had better ideas.

From behind and below me Kay whispered, "Stand still now baby."

Her fingernails, those unimaginable shards of erotic pleasure began a methodical ascent along first the back of my calves and then slowly through the tiny sensitive spot directly behind my knee.

I stood perfectly still but began moaning deeply as she moved up to again raise a million goose bumps on my thighs. Up to my ass cheeks her miraculous nails ascended only to slowly descend again the muscles in my legs quivered and spasm under her awesome touch. Those ten digits of pleasure next circled my thighs to slide up giving me unimaginable ecstasy as they traveled up toward my loins. Once up, and I groaned. Once down and I moaned. A second time her incredible caress made the ascent along my tingling flesh until she reached the confluence of my legs coming mercifully to rest on either side of my pulsing erection.

"God Kay you are driving me absolutely insane baby." I exclaimed.

This incredibly passionate sensual woman had nearly brought me to climax without ever touching my naked cock.

I again resisted the urge to move wanting instead to let Kay control the tempo of our foreplay. I felt her stand behind me, and then slowly move around me to finally come face to face with me and my throbbing manhood. My eyes had long before become accustom to the dark confines of her bedroom, but rather than take in the beauty of the room, I was captured by the beauty of the woman who's features were so perfectly lighted by the sensual glow of her cheeks and the sparkling of her incredible blue gray eyes.

She smiled and flashed brilliant white teeth at me adding to the awesome sexuality she possessed.

Her eyes spoke volumes to me of her passion, her lips those shimmering full sexy lips screamed to be kissed. Her skin glowing with a craving to be caressed. She stood silently before me allowing me time to memorize her incredibly loveliness. Providing me time to burn the image of her sensuality forever into my brain.

"Kay I" Her fingertip quickly touched my lips cutting me off in mid sentence.

"Baby, watch me. Don't take your eyes off me for a second, but remain standing here until I say so." Kay said.

I replied, "I'll try Kay."

She smiled again and took a step back. Her smile never diminishing as she slowly walked backwards toward her bed. My eyes remained fixed on her as she backed against the side of her bed her long sexy black satin covered legs contrasting totally with the pure white fabric of her bed linens.

Her fingers slid along the front of her thighs up to the waistband of her satin pajama pants. Hooking to delicate fingers over the elastic of the waistband Kay slowly peeled the fabric down her legs exposing creamy smooth thighs first followed by shapely calves, and finally sexy red tipped toes.

Stepping from the pool of satin around her feet Kay returned her hands to her waist. She slowly sat on the edge of the bed and reached to her right to grasp the top of the pure white comforter that covered her bed. Pulling it toward her she lifted slightly and slid it under her to finally toss it to her left and off the bed. The sheets shimmered nearly as much as Kay's lips. Satin bedding as brilliantly white as the smile that came across her lips as she exposed them to me.

Incredibly slowly Kay move upon her bed, as she reclined and place her lovely body on her satin altar of love she slipped from her night shirt and let it fall to the bed under her.

Her left hand moved to the small night stand and flipped on a tiny lamp, basking her beauty in soft incandescent light.

Kay looked at me as she slowly ran her delicate fingertips through her hair at the temples and kept eye contact with me as those same fingers slid down over her full ripe breasts pausing a moment to tweak the twin nubs of her erect nipples.

She flattened her palms to cover her tits then continued down across her flat stomach and abdomen finally reaching the tiny patch of curly red pubic hair just above her clit and the entrance to her moist pussy. Kay's left hand toyed in the small tri-angle of hair lifting her right hand toward me as she whispered, "Come to me Allen, come make sweet passionate love with me."

I slowly walked toward her satin covered bed my cock swaying back and forth as it stood completely erect from my loins.

"Kay you are so incredibly beautiful." I said as I approached her bed.

Her reclined form contrast immaculately with the pure white satin sheet she lay upon. Red hair framing her lovely face, her tan shoulders and creamy white breasts over the black satin night shirt. My eyes traced down to where her hips thighs and legs again rested comfortably on the white satin sheet. She looked more sensual, sexier than any woman I'd ever had the pleasure of gazing upon.

I sat on the edge of the bed with one leg raised my knee bent facing her. My other leg extending down over the side of the soft mattress. I reached out with my right hand and placed it on her thigh just above the knee.

As Kay moved her right hand toward me she whispered, "May I touch it Allen?"

My smile served as her answer, and she let her delicate hand come to rest on my ankle. Incredibly slowly she slid her hand along the length of my bent legs, sliding over my calf to my knee and then continuing up along the flesh of my inner thigh.

I slid my hand along the creamy soft flesh of her shapely thigh until it came to rest on her slightly protruding hip bone which I gently massaged using my fingertips to tickle at the most sensitive flesh surrounding that protrusion. Kay's stomach muscles convulsed involuntarily as my fingers tickled her skin.

She giggled slightly and said, "You found a ticklish spot baby."

As she spoke her hand reached the top of my thigh. She turned it palm up and reached down between my thighs to lightly scratch over the tight skin encasing my balls. Spears of ecstasy shot up my spine and cock at the same time as her fingernails toyed with my balls through the flesh of my scrotum.

My hand traveled across her hip to the curly tri-angle of hair midway between her lovely hips and I combed lightly through scratching at the heaving flesh it covered.

"That feels so nice baby." Kay remarked.

Her soft delicate fingers circled my shaft at the very base eliciting a deep moan from my throat as she began the first stroke up its length pausing just after her index finger slipped over the flaring corona at the base of my cock head.

I let my fingers slip down between her thighs to lightly stroke over her clit and along the puffy lips at the entrance of her pussy.

This time Kay moaned deeply as we both enjoyed the first touch of our mutually aroused sex organs. Her hand, that incredibly soft hand, began to slide down my cock again reaching the base quicker this time and pulling the flesh along the shaft taut as it descended.

"Finger my clit baby." Kay asked.

My middle finger slid up and slowly circled the hard nub of her clit pressing the moist flesh back and exposing it to be massaged directly.

Kay's hand slid up my cock shaft again this time quicker and further, all five of her fingers slipping of the taut flesh of my flaring corona. A tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed from the slit at the tip of my cock head. Kay slid her hand up and pressed the soft palm into that droplet smearing it down over the head as she stroked down again.

"God Kay I love the way you stoke me." I said as my fingertip rubbed over her clit.

"And I love the way you touch me baby." Kay replied.

We were taking our time enjoying every millisecond of foreplay to our love making wanting to arouse each other to undiscovered heights of sexual anticipation.

I slipped two fingers between her swollen lips and into the steamy wetness of her pussy.

"Oh god Allen!" Kay exclaimed as my fingers pleasured her rubbing across her g-spot for the first time.

With my fingers swirling around inside I crawled up next to Kay and slid to recline beside her. Our mouths met in a passionate deep soul searching kiss, tongues lashing out at one another. Our legs and arms intertwined as we slithered on the satin bedding.

I slipped my soaking wet fingers from her pussy and was about to smear her moisture on her heaving breasts when Kay captured my wrist and drew my hand to our mouths. Together we sucked and licked her sweet fluids from my fingers as our passionate kiss intensified.

Breaking our kiss momentarily I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "You taste incredible Kay I want more of your sweet juices."

Kay replied, "Oh god yes Allen, please. I love that."

I moved to kneel beside Kay and leaned down to begin kissing her face my lips lightly touching every part. Light kisses across her forehead and eyebrows, along the bridge of her nose and under each eye. Her full lips, and along her jaw line, and around each ear my lips didn't miss a single inch.

"Hmmm yes Allen." Kay whispered as my lips moved ever so slowly across her lovely facial features finally moving down to kiss and suckle gently along her neck. Kay's fingers slid into my hair, not so much to guide my lips to any one spot but to hold me in place when I kissed a more sensitive spot.

I lifted one knee between her legs and let my hard cock press into the creamy softness of her upper thigh as I slowly moved my mouth and kisses down over her shoulders and onto her ripe breasts.

She moaned deeply as I suckled one taut nipple between my lips and teased the other between two fingers. My lips and hands constantly were exploring to find the most sensitive of spots and returning to concentrate on those spots often.

"Ohhhhhhhh baby!" Kay exclaimed as my tongue circled one then the other areola and hard nipple at the tip of her lovely freckled breasts.

Small goose bumps rose on her flesh as I kissed, caressed and suckled her tits for what seemed like an eternity.

I easily slid down the satin bed sheet and lifted my other knee over her thigh as my mouth moved down over her flat stomach. Her abs convulsed involuntarily as my lips lightly kissed across the smooth flesh of her belly slowly working my way down to my ultimate goal of her steamy moist loins.