High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell from the way her body responded that her flesh was tingling and her mind reeling from the pleasure of having me take my time reaching the goal of my oral foreplay. Her breathing started coming in shorter and shorter gasps and her lovely breasts rose and fell with each gasp as she let herself relax and succumb to my slow oral pleasures.

My tongue pierced Kay's belly button eliciting a sensual groan from deep in her throat followed closely by a squeal of pleasure as I slid my wet tongue down into the red tri-angle of her pubic mound.

"Please baby, please don't tease me any more!" Kay begged as I neared my oral target. Her body was now totally aroused, writhing in pleasure on the satin bedding. I slid down and let my body rest on the satin sheets between her soft shapely thighs, my mouth barely inches from her dripping wet pussy.

Pursing my lips I blew hot breath at her swollen lips. Kay squealed her approval. I moved my hands to rest on her thighs just below their confluence with her hips and pressed them wider open.

"YES ALLEN! That's it baby spread me open wider!" Kay pleaded.

I was staring at her slit as I pushed her thighs apart, the lips of her pussy stuck together with the moisture from within finally parted exposing the beautiful pink flesh just beyond and the hardened nub of her clit. I moved closer to her and exhaled hot breath toward the slippery flesh that lay open before me.

Before Kay's extended deep throaty moan subsided I licked at the moist slit. The sweet taste of her juices bathing my tongue. Every muscle in her pelvic area tensed as the built up anticipation turned into a release of even sweeter fuck juices. Her pussy oozed sweet nectar which I lapped up with a flat broad tongue pressed against her pussy. She tasted sweeter than the finest vintage wine, a vintage woman unmatched by any previous oral treat I'd experienced.

"Oh god YES Allen, lick it just like that!" Kay almost screamed.

I drove my tongue deep between her dripping wet lips to lick her deeper than even I thought possible. My lips and tongue pleasuring her beyond ecstasy. Kay slid her hands to her knees and pulled them open as wide as possible giving me total access to every part of her pussy.

Her pelvis writhing in total pleasure slipping and sliding around on the satin sheet lifting to meet my lapping tongue as I'd slide it along the soaking wet length of her slit, and then drive it deep inside. Over and over I tongue fucked this incredible sexy mature woman with my tongue and mouth. Over and over again she lifted her pelvis to meet my thrusting tongue.

Her breathing now short gasps interrupted only by the even shorter words of encouragement she screamed.

"YES", "OH GOD!", "DON"T STOP" Kay screamed over and over as my oral assault of her pussy with my tongue began driving her toward the ultimate height of pleasure and beyond to an orally induced orgasm to remember for all time.

Together Kay and I clawed toward the peak of oral pleasure, inch by glorious inch, nearer and nearer to the pinnacle of orgasmic ecstasy.

Kay screamed, "Oh yeah, oh yeah baby that's it make me cum Allen." The muscles in her entire pelvic area tensed again as her climax slammed into her. A second flood of juices filled her and I lapped up each and every drop from her as her orgasm peaked.

"Oh god Allen, don't stop!" Kay pleaded bringing her hands to my head and holding my mouth tightly against her quivering loins.

Her hips twitched and bucked against my mouth as she let her entire body succumb to the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Her hands finally released their death grip on my hair and the bucking of her hips subsided but she continued to twitch involuntarily as I licked and sucked on her swollen clit.

"You're driving me insane Allen." Kay said as the tingling inside her continued with each lick of my tongue.

Kay finally lifted my face from her pussy, and smiled when she saw that I was covered with her juices.

"Come up here baby and let me lick your face clean." She said.

I slid up her sweat coated body and kissed her deeply on the mouth her hands coming to either side of my face. Kay's tongue met mine to share the incredible taste of her juices still covering my lips tongue and face.

Her kiss moved sensually over my face as she cleansed me of her pussy's climactic juices. She could feel the rock hard shaft of my cock pressing down on her pelvis and the occasional thrust of my hips as I humped her curly red tri-angle of pubic hair.

I let my full weight rest on top of her my chest pressed down on top of her full breasts rubbing her erect nipples.

"You cock feels so good there baby," She said adding, "but I want to feel you inside me Allen."

"God Kay you're so fucking hot, I wanna fuck you from behind doggie style." I said.

She looked up and smiled widely before saying, "Yes baby I wanna feel this beautiful cock buried deep in my hot little pussy."

I slid off her soft supple body and lay next to her on the satin bedding lightly caressing her hard nipples and pressing them into the palm of my hand.

Kay rolled toward me and propped herself on one elbow. Her sensual eyes staring at me she lifted one hand and slid it along my jaw to grasp the back of my head and draw my mouth to hers for another deep passionate kiss.

"I love being kissed Allen." Kay whispered as our lips separated for a moment. She looked so absolutely sexy, her sparkling eyes and soft moist lips inviting me to again kiss her passionately. I leaned forward and took her lower lip between mine and suckled it softly. Kay responded with a soft moan once again acknowledging she loves tender kisses. I moved my lips squarely over hers and parted them extending my tongue to slip between her parting lips. Her sensual moan and the suckling sounds of our mouths intensified as our tongues danced a perfectly choreographed dance of incredible passion.

We finally broke for air and Kay whispered, "Oh baby you have no idea how I've longed to be kissed that way."

"I could kiss you that way for hours Kay." I replied.

Her answer was, "Yes I believe you could Allen, but I want you baby."

Kay rolled onto her belly and slowly got up on all fours. Her full ripe breasts swaying gently as she moved about on the satin sheet. She reached for a second pillow and slid it on top of the first. Turning her beautiful face toward me she slowly lowered her head and shoulders until her upper body rested comfortably on the stack of satin cased pillows.

Kay looked directly into my eyes and said, "I'm so hot for you Allen."

I slid down the bed and got up on my knees between her legs and grasped my raging cock.

"Do me Allen, fuck me now baby!" Kay exclaimed as she slid her hands around to her ass and spread herself wide open for me.

I moved forward enough so I could slide the head of my cock along her pussy lips coating it with her moisture. Kay moaned deeply feeling my raging cock touch her for the first time.

My rock hard cock stood straight out from my crotch with the exception of the slight curve upward when it's completely erect which it certainly was now. I was ready to spear her sweet mature pussy.

I placed my hands on her hips and dipped my pelvis just a bit so that my cock head slid up from her swollen clit to the wet lips of her outer pussy. Kay pulled a little harder on herself causing her pussy lips to part.

"Give it to me baby!" She exclaimed.

I pressed inward and the head easily slipped between her swollen lips dipping into the steamy hot moisture of her tight little fuck tunnel.

I groaned deeply as my cock was engulfed in searing heat and dripping wet fuck flesh as I sank deeper and deeper into her.

"Goddamn Kay it's so fucking tight!" I exclaimed as I slowly pressed my pulsing cock into her.

"That's it baby, gimme that beautiful hard cock!" Kay squealed as I filled her with cock for the second time in as many days. I was once again amazed at how tight her pussy is and even more at how wet she becomes when completely aroused.

Because Kay gets so fucking wet my cock easily slides into her, but once buried deep in her pussy the combination of searing hot and incredibly tight fuck flesh drives me absolutely insane.

Kay cooed softly as I withdrew my raging hard on from her, and then squealed with delight when I slammed it back into her fast and hard. Her pussy spreading to accept my cock more easily each time I drove into her.

"You are so fucking sexy!" I exclaimed as my hands held her hips firmly and I began fucking her faster and faster.

"Am I Allen? Am I as sexy as the young women you fuck baby?" Kay asked.

"Even sexier baby." I replied. Kay had no idea just how goddamn sexy she really is. Her soft warm body and full tits together with an incredible looking face and charming personality make her without doubt one of if not the sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure to make love with. Not only does she look and feel incredible, but her smell is almost intoxicating. And the fresh taste of her kisses and even her pussy absolutely drives me wild. And to top off all those incredible attributes Kay's a natural redhead full of passion and sensuality.

Kay removed her hands from her ass and pressed them flat against the head board pushing back to meet my every thrust into her. Our fucking took on a slow rhythmic pace my hands resting on her hips and spreading her open further as my cock reached maximum penetration with each stroke into her incredible pussy.

"Oh Allen, that feels so good. I love how your cock fills me how it rubs every sensitive spot as you give it to me." Kay whispered.

She turned her head to one side and looked back over her shoulder at me before closing her eyes and saying, "Don't stop baby keep fucking me just like that."

The muscles inside her pussy began contracting to squeeze my cock each time I slowly thrust into her making her already tight pussy feel even better. I buried my rock hard cock deep inside and stopped letting myself soak in the glorious warmth of this incredibly sexy mature woman. Her contracting fuck flesh gently massaging the length of my cock shaft and the bulging cock head that was pressed tightly against her cervix.

"God Kay you have such incredible control of your muscles. I can feel you convulsing around my cock baby." I said.

Kay replied asking, "Do you like that Allen? Do you love it when I squeeze you with my tight little cunt baby?"

"Oh god Kay YES I love it! It feels like your pussy is sucking my cock. I replied.

I let my pulsing cock soak in her incredible pussy and slowly massaged her ass and lower back with my hands. Kay responded by squeezing her muscles to massage my cock as we slowed our love making even more.

I leaned forward and slid my hands gently up her back to her shoulders and gave her a gentle tug back toward me then circled her upper torso to cup her full tits in the palms of my hands.

Kay cooed softly as my hands moved over her tits and taut nipples.

"Oh baby, it feels so good having a man inside me again." Kay whispered.

With my cock imbedded inside her steamy tunnel I again slid my fingers over her shoulders and pulled her harder against me at the same time flexing my muscles to make my cock jerk inside her.

I repeated that several times causing Kay to quiver with delight as the pulsing head of my cock rubbed against her most sensitive parts.

"God Allen my whole body is tingling please baby keep fucking me like that you're setting me on fire." Kay whispered softly. In only the second time that Kay and me have made love we've already discovered so much about what pleases each other. I was determined to satisfy her completely. I wanted to slowly take her to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. I wanted to make her rekindled sex life to be more exciting and pleasurable then anything she'd experienced before. And I knew I would reap the benefits of my efforts by having her pleasure me in kind.

I slowly started to withdraw my throbbing cock a little then thrust it completely inside her again picking up our pace. Kay responded by again meeting my inward plunges with short thrusts back toward me.

"Yeah Kay, fuck me babe!" I exclaimed as my own loins began tingling.

Ever so slowly our strokes of passion became longer until I was nearly slipping outside her searing hot pussy. I still fucked her slowly, and paused before again plunging deep into her but with long deep strokes holding her by the hips so I could pull her back just as I reached her deepest part.

Kay began breathing in shallow gasps and started making nearly inaudible sounds of total pleasure as I impaled her over and over with my throbbing cock.

"Fuck me faster now Allen!" She exclaimed.

"Make me cum baby I'm almost there!" She quickly added between gasps for air.

I tightened my grip on her hips and began thrusting into her faster and faster with each successive stroke.

"Oh fuck YES baby don't stop!" Kay screamed as her orgasm began to build.

Her internal muscles clamped tightly around me as I reached my own point of no return. There'd be no slowing now, not before I exploded inside her glorious love box.

"Ohhhhhh godddddd Allennnnnn" Kay gasped here voice broken and words stretched by the force of my thrusts into her soaking wet pussy.

My cock swelled to orgasmic size as my own climax quickly approached.

Kay felt me grow inside her and squealed, "That's it baby cum inside me, cum for me Allen!"

My grunts and groans grew louder as I began feeling the cum boil up from my balls.

Kay screamed, "I'm cumming baby, FUCK ME!"

Her pussy flooded as her loins released a torrent of orgasmic juices bathing my aching cock. That incredible numb feeling of the start of an orgasm consumed me as I fucked her as fast and hard as I could.

I slammed into her just as my cock exploded sending a stream of hot sticky cum shooting deep into her pussy and splashing into her throbbing cervix.

As I pulled back my cock exploded again sending a second stream of jizz along the length of her fuck tunnel. I thrust back into her my cock sliding through the sloppy pool of our combined climatic flows.

Kay's twitching pelvis ground back against my hips as I plunged into her over and over shooting thick cum deep inside her searing hot pussy filling her to overflow.

Kay slid one hand between her thighs and turned it palm up to capture the oozing flow of juices beginning to drip from her pussy.

"Give it to me baby, let me have every drop of your sweet cum!" She said.

Each time I pulled back a little more of our combined love juices flowed from her dripping slit into the palm of her hand. I could feel my balls splashing into that handful of juice as I thrust into her a final few times before collapsing back on my haunches totally spent.

Feeling my cock slip from her swollen slit Kay turned and sat in front of me crossed legged looking completely satisfied and totally sexy.

"Look at how much cum you gave me baby." She said holding her hand out for me to see the pool of creamy juices captured in the palm of her hand.

She smiled widely before whispering, "I love the taste of cum and cunt juices together Allen."

I watched in amazement as Kay lifted her hand to her pursed lips and slurped every drop of the puddle of cum from her hand. She tilted her head back a bit and opened her mouth to show me her cum coated tongue and the pool of fluids she was holding inside. Her lips parted wider and I watched as the thick goo slipped over her tongue and disappeared down her throat.

"Hmmmm.... That tastes so fucking good!" Kay exclaimed. "I want more!" She quickly added with a most sexy of voices.

She leaned forward and grasped my cock at the base. Stroking upward she brought every drop of moisture that coated my shaft to the head. Just as her delicate fingers slipped over the flaring corona of my cock head Kay parted her lips and took me inside her mouth to lick suck and tongue the juices from my twitching cock.

I groaned deeply feeling the incredible sensation of her hot mouth surrounding my still sensitive cock head. "God damn woman." I said as she cleansed my cock of ever drop.

Her delicate hand gently cupped my balls and slowly massaged them trying her best to extract the last drops of cum my balls may have to offer her. Her skillful fingers milked me to satisfy her craving for more of my sweet cock nectar.

Once Kay was sure she could elicit not another drop she let me slip from her incredible soft warm mouth. My eyes were glued to the image of her face as she rubbed my cock against her lips which were already glistening with our fuck juices. She smeared it across her cheeks leaving a trail of creamy juice from the tip of her nose across one cheek. She looked so sexy, so lustful with our moisture smeared on her face.

I couldn't stand anymore and placed my hand palm flat against her chest just above her full ripe tits and pushed her backwards. She lost her balance and flopped back onto the satiny pillows her lips forming an incredible sexy smile as she fell. I was already moving to mount her soft luscious body and let my full weight come down on her as I searched for her mouth.

Kay moaned deeply as my mouth crushed into hers my tongue probing between her lips seeking hers so I could swirl my tongue around hers just as her tongue had just been swirling around my softening cock.

Our mouths locked together in a passionate embrace, making oral love to one another with our tongues. I slid off her body to one side without loosing contact with her incredible soft lips and brought one hand up to gently massage her ripe tits and still very hard nipples.

Kay and I basked in the glow on our incredible lovemaking for the longest time. Gently kissing, touching and fondling each other for hours that Sunday afternoon. Growing more and more comfortable with each other, becoming more and more aware of our new found lovers likes and dislikes if there were any dislikes.

At one point while we were laying there cuddling Kay propped her head up on one hand and said, "You know Allen is some ways you are so much like my husband, and in other ways you're nothing like him."

I had to ask, "Really Kay tell me how I'm unlike him?" I wanted to know more about our differences then our similarities.

"Well Allen, he never liked to lay with me after we fucked. I guess he felt it was great to have incredible sex, but once it was over it was time to get back at it." She said.

I smiled acknowledging the fact that I do love the gentle time after great sex.

"And what else baby?" I asked.

She smiled widely before she continued. "He never grew larger like you do just before you explode with cum baby. I'm amazed at how you swell just before you shoot your load."

"Oh really." I replied.

"And I'm not sure if it's the age difference between you and him but he never produced as much cum as you do Allen." Kay added.

I smiled knowing that I'd satisfied her craving for lots of cum.

Kay was on a roll now and continued telling me about how different her last two lovers were.

She said, "We've had sex twice now Allen, and both times you've cum inside my pussy filling me with your sweet hot cum. I can't wait to feel you swell like that inside my mouth baby. I can't wait to feel you explode in my throat. My husband loved when I sucked him off, but his cock never exploded with cum like you he would shoot one stream and them ooze cum while I sucked him."

"I'm glad you're looking forward to sucking me off Kay, because I'm looking forward to it also very much looking forward to it." I said.

She giggled before saying, "What man doesn't look forward to a great blow job from a new lover baby?"