High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we waited for our waiter to bring the credit card slip to sign Kay said. "Allen lets never talk about your marriage again."

I instantly agreed with that idea.

"I'd like to use the ladies room baby." Kay said as we stepped from the stair case into the lobby.

"Sure Kay I'll wait outside." I replied.

While I waited in the warm sunshine on Court Street I decided not only to never talk about my marriage again but also never to think about it again. It would be my history but something I'd want to keep to myself. The pain of thinking about what now seemed like so many wasted years was too much for me. Today would be the last time Amanda would ever get a chance to depress me so much.

Kay burst through the door like a fresh summer breeze smiling and looking more incredible then ever before. I gathered her up in my arms and while giving her a warm hug kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Wow what was that for baby?" She asked after we broke our kiss.

I looked deeply into her beautiful blue gray eyes and replied. "That Kay was because you make me feel so good."

"Let's go bed shopping baby." I said taking her hand in mine as we walked to my car.

Ten minutes later we were already half way done a king size mattress and box spring would be delivered at four thirty the next afternoon.

"Now the fun part." Kay mentioned as we walked from the furniture department to the bedding.

Kay took over and said. "You'll need a couple sets of white cotton sheets for those nights when you're all alone.

"Okay and for the nights when I'm not?" I asked.

"Satin baby!" Kay said in an excited tone of voice.

"Of course." I replied.

In short order Kay picked out three sets of satin sheets. Three colors which I had no idea why she picked them.

"So Kay tell me why you picked these colors?" I asked.

She giggled and explained. "Black is for when I'm feeling very seductive. Pale blue for when I'm feeling virginal. And the red for when I'm in a submissive mood baby."

"I see." I replied not completely understanding what the hell the color of sheets had to do with any sexual mood.

"Tomorrow night baby I'm going to make up your bed with the red set." Kay said.

I gave her a devilish grin and said. "Oh really!"

We bought several down filled pillows and a couple soft comforters before we finished up. In less than ninety minutes Kay and I had picked out eight hundred dollars worth of furnishings for my bed room.

It was nearly three forty five by the time we loaded our shopping bags in the trunk of my coupe. I had to push down hard on the lid to get it completely closed.

Kay seemed very happy as she slid into the passenger seat. Some how being with me while I bought bedding excited her. I suppose women conjurer up all kind of fantasies when shopping for these kind of things.

Once I'd slid into the seat beside her I turned and said. "Kay thanks so much for helping me today. I would have gone to K-Mart and bought the first thing I saw."

"Oh Allen K-Mart is for kitchen things. But bedrooms are where two lovers enjoy all their fantasies it's the one room in a home that deserves to be extra special because that's where incredible memories are made." Kay explained.

I couldn't wait to find out what incredible memories Kay and I would share there.

As we drove back toward Kay's shop it dawned on me. "Oh shit Kay. I just remembered that tomorrow is Wednesday. I have a staff meeting at four thirty tomorrow. I'm going to have to call and reschedule the delivery of my mattress and box spring."

"No way baby I'll have my guys deliver the bed frame tomorrow afternoon and then I can hang around and take delivery of the bedding." Kay suggested.

"But Kay what about your shop won't you have to close again tomorrow afternoon to do that?" I asked.

Kay turned toward me and slid her hand to my leg. "Allen baby when my husband died he left me very well off. His life insurance alone was nearly a million dollars. The shop is just a diversion. Something to keep me occupied during the day." Kay explained.

"Do you want to go back there today Kay?" I asked.

She giggled and gave my thigh a little squeeze. "What do you think Allen?"

I didn't reply but turned right into the parking lot of Kurtz House knowing that my late afternoon and evening would be spent with this wildly sensual mature woman.

I grabbed our shopping bags and we headed up to my apartment. I set the bags on the floor just inside and turned to lock the dead bolt and slipped the security chain in its slot.

Kay laughed and said. "Making sure I can't make a quick get-a-way baby?"

"That's right Kay." I replied.

"Would you like a drink Kay?" I asked.

She smiled and said. " Another manhattan would be perfect Allen."

"Okay I think I have what I'll need to make one." I said.

"Let me put these bags in the bed room." Kay said as she collected our shopping bags.

I headed to the kitchen and started making our drinks.

I found the whiskey sweet vermouth and even bitters but I didn't have a single maraschino cherry.

"Gonna have to forgo the cherry baby." I shouted to her.

I heard her voice from the bed room. "No problem Allen."

I carried our drinks to the living room and set them on the end table. It felt a little stuffy in my apartment so I opened the drapes and the sliders to my balcony.

"Planning a little balcony sex baby?" Kay asked from behind me.

I turned toward her and instantly my jaw dropped open. Kay had removed her sweater and slacks and was leaning against the corner of the doorway to the bed room clad in the sexiest white lace bra and a matching thong. The triangle of fabric covering her pussy was all lace and the bra was made of the same lace with the exception that the cups had a white backing behind the lace. Her long sensual legs were accentuated by the white open toe pumps.

Her look screamed. Seduce me! Which was exactly what I was going to do.

I stood my ground as she slowly walked from the doorway around the end of my couch. She turned around to show me how seductive the thin straps of her thong looked as they disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"Do you like baby?" Kay questioned me as she hooked a finger under her thong and pulled them higher on her flaring hips stretching the fabric tightly between her cheeks and into the slit of her pussy.

"Incredible!" I exclaimed.

She turned around to face me and said. "Come get it baby!"

As I approached Kay stretched out her arms toward me. I thought she would be wrapping them around my neck to pull me tightly against her lush body but instead she placed her hands on my chest stopping me in my tracks at arms length.

"Let me Allen." She whispered.

At this point my brain was telling me to let her do what ever she wanted and the growing bulge in my slacks confirmed that both heads were thinking in unison.

Her skillful fingers slowly unbuttoned my shirt until she reached my waist line. Using only one hand she unbuckled my belt while tracing her long sexy nails up my naked stomach and chest.

"Hmmmm baby I love the feel of a man's naked chest." Kay remarked.

With my belt undone and the clasp of my trousers open Kay slowly pulled my shirt from under my slacks. Again she teased my torso with her nimble fingers. Reaching my neck she slid my shirt over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor behind me.

"God Kay you're so goddam sexy!" I said emphasizing the word sexy.

Kay smiled and fluttered her eyelashes at me as she returned to her task of undressing me.

Her delicate fingers slowly pulled the tiny tab of my zipper down allowing her to slip a hand inside to grasp my now completely erect cock through my jockey shorts.

"Hmmmm..I love that feel." Kay whispered.

My slacks hung loosely on my hips while her hand explored the rock hard shaft of my cock. With her free hand Kay moved my slacks so they fell down my legs in a heap around my ankles.

"Oh god Allen I've been thinking about this all afternoon." Kay admitted.

I placed one toe behind my heel and kicked off one shoe and then the other taking a half step toward Kay and kicking my shoes and slacks behind me.

I shuttered as Kay reached down and used all ten sexy nails to lightly scratch up from my balls to the very tip of my now pulsing cock.

"Jesus Kay your touch sends me reeling." I said as her delicate caresses sent shivers up my spine.

Kay hooked her index fingers inside the elastic waist band of my jockeys and looked deep into my eyes.

"I want you Allen." She said.

My instant reply was. "God yes Kay please take it out!"

She stretched the waist band and slid her fingers around back as she pulled it down until she could hook the stretched band under my ass cheeks. The front of my jockey shorts pulled tightly against my hard cock.

Kay slid her talented fingers around my waist and slowly stroked my rock hard cock with the tips of her nails.

"Oh baby no more teasing." I whispered.

Her fingers again hooked the elastic band of my jockeys and stretched it out toward her as she knelt before me.

"That's it Kay take my cock out. Its all yours baby." I said as I looked down at her sexy face.

She slowly rolled the waist band down exposing my throbbing cock head and then the hard shaft. She slid the cotton jockeys down my legs and I stepped out of them as she slid her hands up my legs.

"Sit baby." Kay said patting the couch with her left hand.

As I sat down and leaned back against the comfortable cushion Kay turned and crawled between my spread thighs.

Her nails left streaks along my thighs as she scratched along them toward my loins.

One delicate hand cradled my balls while the other circled the pulsing shaft just above.

"It feels so good in my hand Allen." Kay whispered as she gently stroked it.

I stared intently at her beautiful face. Her blue gray eyes sparkling with anticipation of what she was about to do.

"I want this hard cock between my tits." She said.

I could only smile as her deft fingers unclasped her bra between the cups. The lacy fabric fell away releasing those twin orbs of pleasure. She hooked a finger under each shoulder strap and slid them over her shoulders. As the bra fell behind her she cupped both tits and lifted them showing me taut nipples. "Do you like my tits Allen?" She cooed.

I could only smile and nod my approval.

"Do you want me to fuck you with these beautiful tits baby?" She asked as she pinched the taut nipples between thumbs and index fingers.

"Oh god YES!" I exclaimed.

Kay leaned to her left and dipped four fingers into one of the manhattans sitting on the end table beside me.

What happened next was something I'd never felt before. Kay coated my cock head with the liquid on her fingers and instantly the alcohol began to evaporate cooling the flesh of my hot cock.

"Oh my god!" I said.

Kay smiled and leaned forward pressing my shaft between her full succulent tits. Her hands slid to each side and pressed the warm flesh tighter around my cock. Instantly the cool sensation of the alcohol was replaced by the searing heat of her soft tits.

"Feel good Allen?" Kay asked.

"It feels fuckin incredible!" I replied.

Kay slowly began rocking up and down sliding my throbbing cock between her wonderful tit flesh.

My cock head appeared and then disappeared over and over again as she slowly pleasured my cock with her sensual tits.

"More alcohol." Kay said.

I lifted one drink and dribbled its contents between her tits and on my cock. Kay lifted up and stopped rocking holding my hard shaft and sensitive head between her tits.

"Fuck them baby." She begged.

I slowly lifted my hips and thrust up between her soft cleavage until my flaring cock head was completely exposed and that incredible cool sensation was again felt.

Each time I dropped my hips and my cock was engulfed between those beautiful soft tits her searing body heat warmed my loins. And just as surely as the body warmed me when I thrust up that warmth was replaced with the cooling sensation of evaporating alcohol.

"Oh god Allen that feels so fuckin good." Kay whispered as I slowly tit fucked her.

I spilled another stream of manhattan between her tits lubricating her flesh. The palms of her hands pushed the soft tit flesh against my cock but she extended her fingers to tweak her taut nipples.

"My tits are on fire baby!" Kay exclaimed.

I pulled my cock from between her tits and rubbed the liquor coated head against her erect nipples.

Kay moaned deeply as she felt the cooling sensation on her nipples.

I pressed myself between her sweet tits once again as Kay reached for a glass.

"I want it in my mouth Allen." Kay said just before she took a health swig from her drink.

"Yeah baby suck it!" I exclaimed as Kay replaced the glass on the end table.

She pulled me from between her beautiful freckled tits and brought my cock to her shimmering lips. Keeping them tightly closed she pressed my pulsing head between. As the flaring corona at the base of my head slipped between her sweet lips I was bathed in a mouth full of warm alcohol.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as the searing heat of her oral cavity surrounded my swollen head.

Holding me firmly in her mouth and keeping her lips tightly closed around the shaft just beyond the corona Kay straightened up.

Her lips parted a tiny bit and the warm alcohol dribbled from her mouth running down the length of my shaft and onto my balls.

With the exception of my cock head which was engulfed in her hot mouth every part of my loins feel that incredible cooling sensation.

"Goddam woman!" I screamed as the intense pleasure of her oral technique shot to my brain.

Kay brought one soft hand to the base of my cock and squeezed hard causing the head to swell inside her mouth.

She opened her lips wider and slid her searing hot mouth down mt swollen cock until her lips bumped against the fingers that held me tightly.

"Yes baby suck it!" I pleaded.

Kay sucked hard on my cock as she lifted until it slipped from between clenched lips. As soon as my cock slipped from her mouth she opened her lips and extended her tongue to slap my throbbing head against her wet tongue.

"You like my manhattan blow job baby?" Kay asked.

"Its fucking awesome Kay!" I said as I lifted my hands to her head and brought her mouth back to the tip of my hard cock.

Kay still held me firmly with one hand as I guided her hot wet mouth down over my cock until she again pressed her lips against the fingers.

I lifted her head off me again and as my cock slipped from her mouth she exclaimed. "Fuck my mouth baby!"

Kay released her grip on my shaft as I thrust up into her oral cavity holding her head firmly between my hands as I invaded her mouth with my throbbing cock.

It slammed against the back of her throat causing her to gag. She brought her hands to my thighs trying to regain some control as I lifted her head and mouth away from my cock.

I didn't push her head down but rather just thrust up into her again until my cock was pressed against her throat. I couldn't lift high enough to impale her throat with my rock hard cock.

I lifted her head off my cock and as it slipped from her hot mouth I straightened up.

"Switch with me Kay." I said.

I stood up and moved aside letting Kay climb up on the couch. She turned around and laid down on the couch stretching her legs over the back and hanging her head over the seat.

"Fuck my throat baby!" Kay exclaimed just before she open her mouth wide giving me a target for my oral assault.

As I moved closer to her open mouth Kay reached over her head and grasped the back of my thighs digging her nails into my flesh.

My flaring cock head disappeared between her shimmering wet lips. I thrust into her stabbing her mouth with my hard cock. It slammed through the opening to her throat and beyond.

"Hmmmmmmmm..." Kay groaned as I sank my shaft down her throat.

My balls slapped against her face as I reached total penetration. The searing heat of her throat surrounding my wide cock head and the first several inches of its pulsing shaft.

"Oh fucking god!" I exclaimed as I soaked for a moment in the oral depths.

As I pulled back to allow Kay to breath saliva dribbled from my cock and ran down over her cheeks and into her eyes.

Inward I thrust again not pausing or even worrying if her throat would part to accept my invading cock.

It slammed into her again and my balls slapped against her cheeks.

Buried deep inside her throat I reached to my left and coated my fingers from the manhattan on the table.

I reached between the thighs and slipped my fingers beneath her thong. They drove between twin swollen pussy lips and into the wet tunnel of her pussy.

I pulled back and Kay sucked in two lungs of oxygen then pulled me back into her throat with her hands on my thighs.

She groaned deeply as my fingers worked over her clit and thrust into her gapping hot pussy.

Over and over again she pulled my cock into the deepest part of her throat. She slid her hands up and dug her nails into my ass cheeks grinding me against her face.

Kay's pussy flooded coating my fingers the swollen fuck flesh surrounding my digits as tightly as her hot throat engulfed my cock.

I pulled back until my throbbing cock slipped from her mouth.

"I wanna fuck this sweet pussy!" I demanded

I placed my hands under her shoulders and lifted her up. Kay instantly spun around and flipped on leg up and over my shoulder. Her hands slid up her body and she wiped the coating of saliva from her face up into her hair. Her eyes were filled with throat fucking tears. Kay managed a smile as she said. "Fuck me Allen. Fuck this hot little pussy.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her loins to the edge of the couch.

She let her legs fall apart spreading herself wide open offering me her searing hot soaking wet pussy.

One long red tipped finger slid down to her clit and she moaned as it began pleasuring the hard nub.

I grasped my raging hard on and moved toward her gapping slit.

"Look at my pussy Allen. See how swollen and wet it is for you baby?" Kay said.

I rubbed the tip against its swollen lips and up over her hard clit.

"Yes baby give me that beautiful cock!" Kay pleaded.

I again teased her with just the tip coating it with the moisture along her pussy lips.

"Oh god Allen PLEASE! Don't tease me! Gimme that fucking cock NOW!" Kay screamed in erotic agony.

With my cock head poised at the entrance to her pussy I placed my palms on her legs mid-thigh and pressed down and toward her. Her swollen lips parted glistening with lustful moisture and opened the dark searing hot depths of her pussy.

I moved my hips forward and the head of my raging cock slipped between her lips.

"Yesssssssssssssssss!" Kay exclaimed as I began to fill her. The internal muscles of her swollen wet hot pussy grasped at me and had I not lunged forward I truly believe her talented muscles could pull me inside.

"Hmmmmmm!" Kay and I moaned in unison as she felt my raging cock fill her completely and I felt the incredible sensation of being surrounded with such hot wet tight fuck flesh.

My cock slammed into her cervix over and over as I assaulted her pussy with every ounce of strength I could muster.

Her hands slid along her sides and she clenched the edge of the couch so she could pull her hips toward me as I pierced her tight little pussy again and again.

"Oh G..od Al..len fu..ck me" Kay screamed the syllables of her speech interrupted every time I slammed my cock into her.

Every pore of my flesh opened wide and a torrid of sweat flowed from them. Each time I slammed home inside Kay her tits would move like a wave of flesh crashing up toward her shoulders when I drove my cock in and flowing back to their normal resting place as I pulled back. I leaned forward and placed each hand on a tit squeezing them in place and taunting the hard nipples with my fingers.