High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke again. "I can't wait to feel this gorgeous cock between my lips and sliding across my tongue."

I was hoping she wouldn't wait too much longer to do just that.

My erection nearly complete Kay began massaging the hard cock slowly and very softly.

"I can't wait to feel this rock hard cock pulsing in my hand." Kay whispered.

"Take it out please." I uttered.

Her deft digits unbuttoned the one button that kept my surging erection from her grasp. Once the opening was there her soft hand slipped through and found my now totally hard cock.

She stroked it once then again before bringing the flaring head to the opening exposing the object of her desire to her lustful stare.

"It's such a beautiful cock." Kay whispered.

It's pulsing shaft covered with a matrix of blood filled veins extended up from the dark blue silk that had imprisoned it only a moment before.

"Look how it pulses in my hand." Kay said.

I didn't have to look I could feel it pulsing in her hand.

Her hand slowly slid up from the base stroking its rock hard length then paused when her index finger first touched the smooth corona at the base of the head.

"I love how silky smooth it feels right here." Kay whispered as she moved her hand up and her finger slid over my corona.

"God you're such a turn on for me." I said.

She smiled and said. "I love it that I turn you on so much."

Kay looked up at me again then asked. "Do you want me to lick it?"

"Oh yes please." I replied.

She repositioned her body so she was kneeling on the sofa beside me. Her mouth just above the throbbing cock she held in her soft delicate hand.

I lifted my hand and placed it in the middle of her back, then slid it toward her satin covered ass.

Still holding the cock head softly in her hand she lowered her mouth until it was hovering just above the flaring head.

She exhaled deeply over my cock her warm breath sending a charge through my loins.

Very slowly Kay began to move her hand down the pulsating cock it held and as her hand moved so did her head.

"Oh god." I exclaimed as her soft lips first touched the smooth flesh of my cock head.

She kept her lips spread wide until the head was inside then circled the corona twice with her moist tongue. The warmth of her mouth sent another charge through my loins.

Her lips closed to circle my shaft just below the smooth corona and she sucked lightly on just the head.

My cock rewarded her with a tiny droplet of pre cum which quickly mixed with the warm saliva in her mouth.

"Hmmmmm." Kay moaned as her taste buds sent a sensual message to her brain.

Very very slowly she began moving her head down licking each inch of throbbing cock that slipped beyond her soft warm lips and into her moist mouth.

My hand gently massaged both ass cheeks through her satin lounge pants.

Kay's mouth engulfed nearly all of my cock leaving little room at the base for her delicate hand. As her lips pushed her hand away she slipped it into the silk opening and onto my scrotum where she used sexy fingernails to tease the flesh of my ball sack.

Her hand flattened and cupped both nuts in the warm palm.

"Oh god yes." I exclaimed when she gave my balls a gently squeeze.

Her head began to lift and inch by inch my cock now shimmering with the warm saliva of her mouth was exposed. She kept her soft hand under my pants and continued rolling my ball in her palm every once in a while squeezing them gently.

My cock shaft now exposed her mouth clamped down on the surging head and she suck hard again trying to illicit another drop of tasty pre cum into her mouth.

As she moved her head up again my cock slipped from between those sexy warm lips and a tiny string of spit extended from the tip of her tongue back down to the surging head of my rock hard cock.

"I just love how it twitches in my mouth." Kay remarked.

She squeezed my balls one last time and my cock lurched toward my naked abdomen.

Kay slowly slid off the sofa and knelt beside me. She moved her head down to rest it on my thigh turning her face toward me and the raging cock that stood exposed before her lustful stare.

I was a little surprised that she only dropped her wet mouth over my cock once but I was soon to discover that was only to coat it with slippery saliva.

Her free hand moved up and slowly started stroking my cock. I stared down intently as she slowly massage the entire length over and over her eyes glued to the raging shaft and flaring head.

"I love how it looks sliding through my hand." Kay remarked.

She released it and used one long sexy fingernail to circle the smooth corona.

"I love this part most I think." She said.

She drew circles around my cock head with her nail until the circles became very tiny. Each time her sensual touch sent swirling spikes of pleasure through my loins. Her nail pressed into the tiny slit at the tip.

"I love when hot thick cum explodes from here." Kay whispered.

I could only shake my head from side to side, not in disagreement with anything she had done or said but in utter disbelief of how incredibly sexy she can be.

I smiled and told her so. "I love how absolutely sexy your are baby."

She smiled widely at me having been told something I think she already knew.

This seduction was all about her showing me exactly how sexy she is and she was ready to kick it up a notch. As slowly as she had slid off the sofa Kay now seductively crawled between my legs and straightened up. Kneeling between my thighs her lustful stare was concentrated on my hard cock.

Her eyes drinking in the image of it's glistening throbbing shaft the smooth flaring head and the heavy cum filled balls that still hung beneath silk.

Her full ripe breasts swayed gently as Kay lifted her fingernails to her scalp. With the expertise of a hair dresser she fanned out her fingers and combed her hair front and around her lovely face. It was still a little damp but the image kneeling in front of me was highly erotic.

"You are so incredible." I whispered.

She ended her sexy styling by pulling red shards of hair down onto her forehead then dropped her hands to my thighs.

"Give my your hands baby." Kay asked.

I moved mine to cover hers and squeezed them softly in my fingers.

Her delicate fingers slid from under mine as she said. "Don't move them from here."

I nodded my agreement even though I want to reach out and caress her lovely breasts through the satin fabric that still covered them.

Her hands slid up between my thighs and around my raging erection. She captured one tiny end of silk string that held the waist line of my silk pajama pants together then pulled it straight up. The silk slipped easily open and Kay dropped it as her finger moved down to pull the knot completely apart.

A soft grin came to her face. I wasn't sure if the grin was because she was having so much fun teasing me or if it was because she knew that shortly I'd be completely naked in front of her.

Using both hands Kay grasped the silk fabric just where the strings disappear into the waist band and lifted the garment open. Her eyes stared intently at my raging cock and I watched as Kay slowly slipped the silk pants off my hips. I lifted enough to allow her to pull them from under my ass then relaxed and watched her slid them down my legs.

She smiled and tossed them aside.

"Aren't you going to undress." I asked.

Kay smiled and replied. "In time baby."

Her hands moved between her legs the up to the bottom hem of her gold satin lounge shirt.

Kay smiled again as she unbuttoned the bottom button.

Her skillful digits move up and undid the second, then the third. Her shirt now open to the bottom of her soft heaving breasts. I could see her nipples rise and fall with each breath their tight hardness poking at the satin begging to be exposed to my lustful stare my soft caresses and tender kisses. But this incredibly sexy mature minx had other ideas.

Kay straightened up even more then moved forward until my balls touched satin.

With one hand she lifted my cock off my abdomen and drew it to her soft belly. My cock disappeared between the opening at the bottom of her satin shirt.

I could feel but not see my throbbing cock press into the soft flesh of her belly.

Kay smiled again then whispered. "I want you to only feel how good it is to have your cock between my breasts."

I smiled finally realizing her incredibly sensual plan.

Kay lowered her torso and I felt my cock slide between her soft spheres of pleasure resting in the deep cleavage.

She moved her shoulders side to side causing my throbbing hard on to slap against the inside flesh of her ripe breasts.

"That feels incredible." I said.

Her hard nipples poked at the satin covering my view of her tits and as she moved side to side letting my cock brush against her warm flesh those points of hardness moved side to side across her lounge shirt.

"I love watching your nipples under that shirt." I remarked.

Kay smiled and said. "My nipples get so hard when their touched by satin."

She slid her hands up over the outside and lightly pressed the fabric covering her luscious breasts engulfing my quivering cock between her wonderful tits.

I could feel the hard shaft smear her saliva along the warm flesh lubricating her cleavage. Kay slowly moved her body up dragging my smooth corona down into the slippery flesh.

Pausing for a moment to let my cock head soak in its slippery confines Kay whispered. "I can feel it pulsating through my skin."

She began a slow sensual slide down my slippery cock and I could feel the head pop out from the top of her sexy cleavage the tip coming in contact with the satin fabric hiding the image from my view.

Her nipples piercing at the satin the entire time. I wanted to reach out and tweak them between my thumbs and fore fingers but resisted the urge for now remembering her request to keep my hands on my thighs.

I was happy she hadn't requested my silence and said. "That feels so wonderful."

Kay just smiled and continued her awesome tit massage on my rock hard cock. She repeated that same movement several more times slowly plunging down until my cock head popped from her warm cleavage then lifting up to draw it down into the soft slippery flesh between her breasts.

Not being able to watch as my cock slip through her cleavage I stared intently at her face. Her expression changed each time she plunged down almost as if she was feeling the throbbing cock between her tits plunge deep inside her quivering pussy.

This incredible tit fuck was having the desired effect another droplet of pre cum oozed from the slit and soaked into the satin fabric above her breasts leaving a tiny wet spot where it touched.

Kay's hands had been firmly pressing her soft breasts inward the entire time but she release the pressure and slid on hand in and undid another button.

I could now see the very bottom of her luscious breasts and the hard shaft of my cock extending up into her cleavage.

She stroked up and down three or four times then whispered. "Wanna see more?"

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed.

Her fingers slid in and undid the top button leaving only one button still holding the satin fabric over her lovely breasts. When she returned her hands to the sides and pressed her tits together. The satin spread at the top exposing the sharp crease of her cleavage.

She dropped down and my shimmering cock head slipped from the warmth of her breasts it's smooth flesh a rich blood red color.

Kay glanced down at the throbbing head then looked up into my eyes. "Doesn't that look sexy?" She asked.

"Awesome!" I replied.

Lifting up again my cock disappeared into the soft wet confines between her breasts.

Kay tucked her chin into her neck and let a long slippery string of saliva drip of the tip of her tongue. It stretched down until the end touched her cleavage exactly where my cock slide out. Pursing her lips the string broke and filled the top crease with wet spit.

An instant later my cock head rose from that crease and was coated with warm saliva. She plunged even deeper until my cock slipped over her lip the sensitive circumcision scar on the bottom sliding along her wet slippery tongue.

As she lifted her face to again look into my eyes she kept her tongue extended almost as if she were giving me a preview of where my pulsing erection would next be pleasured.

Kay released her grip on the sides of her tits and slowly moved both hands into that one remaining button. She smiled her expression almost asking if I wanted her to unfasten the tiny clasp that kept her beautiful breasts from my view. I whispered. "Yes." to her unasked question.

The button slipped through the hole and the satin parted finally mercifully allowing me to see what I'd only felt before. Not a complete view but the deep cleavage with my cock resting between those twin spheres of pleasure.

Kay's fingers hooked under the opening in her satin shirt then slowly almost too slowly pulled the material back. Finally after watching two perfect points of hardness slip and slide under the satin her erect nipples were exposed to my lustful stare.

She held the shirt open then whispered. "Touch them."

I instantly reached out finally given permission to move my hands and captured the erect nubs of pleasure between my thumbs and index fingers.

Kay cooed with delight as my digits rolled and lightly pinched her hard sensitive nipples.

My cock remain motionless resting in the warm slippery flesh between her breasts.

As my fingers continued playing with her nipples Kay pressed her cleavage firmer against the throbbing shaft then said. "Push my tits together."

I found it difficult to release the toys I'd waited so long to play with but followed her instructions moving my fingers away and flattening my hands on the outside of both ripe breasts.

As I pressed inward enclosing my cock in warm slippery flesh Kay moved down and my searing cock head slipped through the top of her cleavage.

"So sexy!" I exclaimed.

Kay moved up drawing my head again into the warmth of her slippery flesh then stopped. She looked into my eyes those passionate pools of lust piercing mine.

She softly whispered. "Fuck them."

Her hands moved to either side of my thighs coming to rest on the edge of the couch. Kay now wanted me to control the tempo of this awesome tit fuck. I began by keeping the same slow pace. Lifting my hips slowly my cock slipped out the top. Further then before but at the same slow speed.

Kay moaned softly feeling my curly patch of pubic hair brush against the bottom of her soft orbs of pleasure.

I dropped my hips slowly drawing my aching cock back into the soft tunnel of flesh letting it soak in the warmth between.

My hands held her breasts firmly together not pressing so hard as to distort their perfect sphere like shape but hard enough so I could extend my thumbs and slide them over her rock hard nipples.

My hips lifted and again the rich blood red cock head appeared from between. My thumbs moving twice as fast as my hips tweaking her nipples two times for each stroke my cock made through her cleavage.

A thick slippery patch of moisture coated her flesh just above the cleavage and each time I thrust up that patch got a little longer.

Kay smiled knowing she was giving me more pleasure than even a knight in shining armor deserved and then whispered. "Faster." wanting me to increase the pace of my thrusts between her soft tits.

My hips rose and fell at the same speed of my thumbs as they continued slipping up and down over the sensitive hard points of pleasure.

"God Allen my nipples are tingling so much!" Kay exclaimed.

"Please don't stop playing with them." She added.

I had no intention of stopping my play. I'd waited so long to see her beautiful nipples and now that they were exposed to my eyes and touch I wasn't about to let them alone.

Kay tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Through clenched lips she uttered. "Fuck my big titties baby."

My tempo increased and my thumbs now moved slower over her nipples then my thrusts up between the soft warm flesh they capped.

"That's it fuck them faster." Kay urged.

I knew that if I continued this incredible tit fuck I'd soon be shooting thick wads of cum all over her chest.

"Harder baby." Kay pleaded.

Her hands moved to cover mine and she pressed hard against them squeezing her cleavage tightly around my thrusting cock meat.

The increased pressure and tight hot slippery flesh I was fucking had the desired effect and my loins began to tingle signaling the start of my orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum baby." I exclaimed.

"Oh god yes!" Kay replied loudly.

She pressed even harder and I thrust up off the couch even faster my thumbs now just pressing in on the taut flesh they had been toying with moments before.

"Shoot that load." Kay exclaimed.

The tingling in my loins spread extending to the throbbing cock head that appeared then disappeared faster and faster above her cleavage.

"Oh god oh god!" I repeated when the tingling was replaced by the incredible numbness felt just before I explode.

My cock filled with searing hot cum the bulging urethra pressing into her soft slippery flesh.

"I feel it baby!" Kay near screamed as the throbbing cock we held tightly between her incredible tits swelled.

In an instant I exploded the first runny fluid of my orgasm coating the hot flesh between her tits. I thrust up exposing my raging cock head just as the sperm thick wad of cum shot from my cock. It splashed against the bottom of Kay's chin.

"YES!" Kay exclaimed when she first felt the fiery heat of my cum on her skin.

I pulled down then thrust up again my cock head just popping out as another wad of thick gooey cum shot out and landed on her chest above the deep cleavage.

"God damn." I uttered.

With each successive surge a little more creamy thick cum was deposited on the soft flesh of Kay's chest. I dropped my hips to the sofa and Kay moved her shoulders down a little so only the very tip of my cock was exposed above her sweet cum coated cleavage.

"It feels of fucking good having your cum on my skin." Kay admitted.

My cock oozed the remaining drops of cum and as I tried to relax my muscles Kay began making short little strokes teasing my cock head with very slippery cum coated flesh.

As she moved the thick string of my first shot hung down from her chin and swung back and forth like some kind of sexual vine.

Eventually that vine broke and dropped onto my cock head its contents joining the millions of other squiggly microscopic sperm trying to find a ripe fertile egg to pierce.

My cock twitched and jerked involuntarily as Kay softly massaged it with her cum coated flesh.

She released my hands and I let them drop to my thighs. Her soft breasts parted revealing the gooey line of cum I'd deposited between their soft ripe fullness.

"That was incredible." I whispered.

Kay reached between and drew my cock from its sexy scabbard and used the twitching shaft to smear my cum load across her tits. She slapped the head against her erect nipples then pressed one hard nub into the tiny slit at the tip.

"Ooh it's so hot in there." Kay exclaimed as she felt the searing tissue just inside the end of my urethra.

I moaned softly feeling the erect nipple probing my cum tube. Kay moved my cock to the other nipple and pressed it hardness into my slit moving the cock head in tiny circles massaging the membranous tissue with her erect nipple.

She giggled then said. "That's kinda like fucking a cock."

I nodded my approval chalking that sensation up to another first she's pleased me with.