High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her hard." Francine exclaimed seeing my expression change. Sweat dripped from every angle of my body. Flowing off my chin my nose and down my chest and back.

My hips became a blur of motion as I started to again feel that numbness in my loins. My balls had long since pulled tight against my cock shaft and were now primed to pump searing hot cum up my urethra and out of the tiny cum spigot at the tip of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum." I exclaimed.

In unison my two lustful minx said. "Give us your hot load."

I pulled out and lifted my surging cock over Kay's loins. Stroking it feverishly with my tight fist I exploded my first shot of searing hot cum sailing almost in slow motion toward Kay's heaving tits.

It splashed across one nipple coating it with a thick sticky wad of hot cock juice.

Francine leaned down and accepted the second shot on her nose and lips. "Yes!" she exclaimed as I coated her sweet red lips with hot sticky cum.

Another stroke on my cock and another load shot from me landing on Kay's belly.

From there I began oozing thick salty cum which Francine moved to lap from me as it flowed out of my cock.

Kay collected all she could from her tit and lifted a thick string to her lips tasting my seed and licking it from her fingers.

Francine sucked hard on my head trying to draw every drop from me. She let me slip from her red lips and opened her mouth slightly to show me the wad of cum coating her tongue.

I collapsed back against the couch and watched as Francine quickly moved up to snow ball my cum load into Kay's waiting mouth.

The lips joined in a cum coated passionate kiss each one licking the fruits of their efforts from the others face.

As they kissed I noticed a sizable amount of sticky goo on my fingers and I reached for the fruit platter grabbing two strawberries. I moved up and wiped the red fruit through the cum on my hand the offered it to the two vixens who'd teased me with fruit earlier.

"Your berries and cream madams" I said as I offered each one a cum coated berry.

Both happily gobbled up the sweet treat then licked what remaining cum still coated my fingers.

I lifted my hips up and sat on the couch in the same spot I'd started from. My lovelies each took a spot at my side and I stretched my arms out and pulled their warm soft bodies close to me.

"Fucking incredible." I remarked as they nestled into my sweaty body.

I held them softly while we all basked in the glorious after glow of an incredible menage-a-trios.

The girls recovered quicker than me and it wasn't long before they were intertwined in a passionate embrace on the floor in front of me. I sat again and watched them pleasure each other both climaxing several times more from their mutual oral talents.

Eventually they noticed that I was erect again and slithered up to give me an incredible blow job my orgasm nearly as intense as the first with a little less cum being deposited in their wanton mouths.

Francine was the first to realize the time and apologized saying "I have to shower and get home before Jim tonight."

Kay smiled and said. "Please stay." apparently wanting a round three to our sexy menage-a-trios.

But Francine was up and headed for the bath room to wash the scent of sex from her sexy body.

Kay cuddled with me while Francine bathed our eyes staring into each others. I gently caressed her brow running my fingers through her hair above her ear.

"You'll stay with me tonight." She asked.

"Absolutely." I quickly answered.

Her smile let me know that she was pleased not only that I would stay the night but with the entire experience we'd just shared.

Francine returned wearing a pretty sun dress and her wavy hair back in a pony tail.

She first kissed Kay then gave me a slightly deeper and more passionate kiss before she said. "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed myself."

Our smiles confirmed that we also had enjoyed having her join in my fantasy menage-a-trios. "I guess I'll see you at the office tomorrow." I said as Francine prepared to leave.

"You sure will." She replied then added. "And I'll be wearing a big smile too."

Kay got up to walk Francine to the door and before she left she kissed Kay again then whispered something in her ear. Kay nodded and smiled as Francine walked out the door.

"What did she whisper to you?" I asked as Kay rejoined me on the couch.

Her cute smile punctuated her reply. "It's a secret."

Kay and I made love again later in her bed. Soft gentle lovemaking followed by a restful sleep both knowing that our menage-a-trios had enhanced our love for one another.

But I knew that would be the case because I'd know for some time that I was falling in love with her and that until the time she kicked me out screaming I'd be there for her.

To be continued...