High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still trying to find a reason why my idea wouldn't work Kay remarked. "And I suppose you'd want me to close up shop for these trips?"

I grinned before I responded. "How much business do you normally do on a Monday?"

"Maybe fifty bucks." Kay replied.

My mind was running full speed ahead at this point. "Here's what you do. Change the shops name from Kay's Bargain Outlet to something with the word antique in it when you close on Sunday put a sign in the window that you're closed Monday to restock with quality antique items." I suggested.

"Okay." She finally agreed.

"On Sunday we'll drive up north get a room and spend all day Monday searching for great buys." I continued.

"I do like the idea of spending Sunday evening with you." Kay admitted. "But how do we get the merchandise back here?"

"Rent a U-Haul." I replied.

"That's another monthly expense." Kay remarked.

"Hey ya gotta spend money to make money." I answered.

She uncrossed her legs and slid front on the sofa. "Allen I'm willing to give your idea a try but I have one big concern." Kay began.

I interrupted her. "Kay don't worry about the money I am doing pretty good financially and I'm more than happy to help you out."

"That's not what I what I meant. I'm worried what this will do to our relationship. I don't want this to change what we have." Kay explained.

I tried to reassure her. "Nothing will change Kay in fact I think this may enhance our relationship."

"So when do we make our first trip?" She asked.

Knowing I had nine days of vacation time to use up I said. "I think we should go this coming weekend."

Kay smiled. "You really sure about this?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I instantly replied.

"Then let's go for it." Kay agreed.

"Great." I said as I got up from the chair and walked toward her.

Kay was still sitting on the edge of the sofa as I knelt down in front of her.

"Now let me see if I can take your mind off all this business talk." I said as I reached out and began unbuttoning her pajama top.

My fingers lightly touched her flesh as one button after another opened exposing her smooth creamy skin soft sensual tits and wonderful deep cleavage.

Her hands came up to rest on my shoulders as I undid the final button and her top fell open.

I slipped my hands around her back and pulled her naked chest toward my face.

"You just relax and let me handle everything." I said just before I lightly kissed the soft flesh above her perfect nipple.

Her hands slipped into my hair encouraging me to continue.

My lips moved up across her breast until I was kissing her softly on the neck then up to the sensitive spot just behind her ear.

Kay cooed softly as my tender soft kisses began to arouse her.

I moved one hand around to lightly cup her tit then let the palm slip up over her hardening nipple.

"That feels so wonderful." Kay whispered.

My kisses moved down over warm skin of her other breast finally reaching the nipple. I sucked it between my lips and felt it instantly go taut swelling against my tongue.

"Oh god yes." Kay softly said as I suckled the hard nub and flicked my tongue at it.

Kay used her nails to comb my hair guiding my lips from one nipple to the other licking suckling and gently nibbling on each one.

Her breathing became deeper as my gentle oral foreplay continued.

Her skillful fingers guided my mouth to the deep soft cleavage between her luscious tits and I licked at the deepest part coating it with my own salvia.

"You're making me so hot!" Kay said in a deep sensual voice.

I slid my hands to her shoulders and slipped the silk garment off letting it slide off her soft shoulders and fall to the sofa behind her.

She shuddered noticeably as my lips and tongue returned to again capture one tight nipple and pleasure it gently.

"I love having you touch me this way." Kay whispered.

While I continued pleasuring her tits with my lips tongue and teeth I dropped my hands to her waist. Hooking two fingers under the waist band of her pj's I slowly began slipping them down over her flaring hips.

Kay instantly lifted off the couch so I could slide them down and off her long slender legs.

Her hands released my head as I moved back and lifted on long leg kissing along the inside of her foot up toward her knee. I moved the first knee open then gave the other foot leg and knee the same sensual treatment.

Kay leaned back against the sofa kind of reclining with her hips still out at the edge of the sofa.

Her thighs now spread wide open allowed me to gaze down at her moist pussy. Its lips shimmering with moisture and spread slightly apart.

As I moved forward and lightly kissed the inside of one soft thigh Kay moaned softly knowing I'd soon have her screaming in sheer pleasure.

"You've got me so fuckin turned on." Kay said softly as my kissed moved from one soft silky smooth thigh to the other.

I looked up briefly and said. "You smell so good I'm sure you'll taste even better. The delicate scent of lavender bath soap wafted into my nostrils from her loins.

Kay's fingers again locked onto my skull grabbing handfuls of hair as she guided my mouth slowly along each thigh closer and closer to the center of her passion.

Her fingers released my head and slipped to my shoulders as Kay moaned and begged. "Please lick it."

I moved my hands up to rest on the softness of her belly as my tongue traced along one smooth thigh inching closer and closer to the quivering flesh between.

Finally my tongue reached the point where her thigh blends inward and I licked along the outside of one swollen pussy lip up toward the quivering hard nub of her clitoris.

"Oh god yes!" Kay exclaimed as I circled her clit once with the tip of my tongue.

I looked up from her loins. Her tits rose and fell rapidly as her arousal grew. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be in a sexual dream state.

My tongue slowly slid down along the outside of the other shimmering pussy lip, then pierced between the two swollen folds of flesh.

Kay gasped in sheer delight as I coated my tongue with her moisture.

I felt her hands move up to cup both tits then move in to begin teasing the erect nubs of pleasure at their center.

I moved my fingers down to press the hood covering her clit as my tongue slid up between wet lips to again circle the now protruding hard clitoris.

"Oh god Allen!" Kay screamed as again and again I circled her clit moving it around with the tip of my tongue.

Between my legs I could feel my erect cock straining at the towel that still covered it.

I moved my mouth down to cover her pussy letting my tongue probe inside. She was now soaking wet and I slurped at her drinking the sweet nectars she was providing me.

"Please baby tongue fuck me!" Kay pleaded.

I probed deeper into her smearing her juices on my chin as my tongue danced across every part of her wet quivering cunt.

I lifted my head only to say. "You taste incredible!" Quickly returning my mouth to her pussy and pressing my tongue as deeply as I could.

My fingers now spreading her wide open gave me access to the deepest part of her throbbing pussy.

"That's it." Kay moaned. "Tongue fuck me like that."

The tiny flap of flesh that connects my tongue to the bottom of my mouth ached from being stretched but I continued tonguing her deeper and deeper.

Kay's hips began slowly moving to meet each deep probe of my tongue and grind her pulsing clit against my nose.

I felt her body spasm and her hips bucked up as my tongue and lips brought her to the edge of ecstasy.

"I'm Cuming!" Kay exclaimed as her hands dropped off her tits to capture my head grinding my face tight against her quivering loins.

"Oh god Oh GOD YES!" Kay screamed as her orgasm slammed into her.

Her thrashing hips ground against my tightly held face as over and over again her pussy grasped at my tongue buried deep inside. It was like her cunt was trying to suck my tongue right out of my mouth.

Her finger nails dug into the back of my skull as her climax peaked and she lifted her ass off the couch trying to drive my tongue into her cervix.

Her loud moans of pleasure built to a peak then slowly began to become softer and softer as the oral climax I was giving her began to subside.

She was dripping wet, pleasure juices oozing from the swollen slit below my lips. I sucked and lapped at it taking every possible drop into my mouth. Her climax fluids tasted incredible and I continued drinking from her fountain of lust until she finally collapsed onto the sofa completely spend from and incredible orgasm.

Her breathing began to return to normal and she cooed softly as the warmth of pleasure spread over her entire body. Her flesh glistened with sweat nearly as much as my face with her juice.

I let my tongue slip from the searing heat of her twitching flesh and looked up at her glowing face.

Kay opened her eyes slightly and looked down over soft tits to smile at me. Without uttering a word she had thanked me for not only giving her an intense oral climax but for also quelling her fears about losing her shop.

Between my thighs my now rock hard cock poked from between the ends of the towel wrapped around me. A flick of my wrist and the towel fell off my hips.

My cock rose up seeking the quivering wet flesh of her pussy. It had a mind of its own throbbing and pulsing to be buried in her loins.

I straightened up and let it slip over the edge of the couch.

Kay looked down and saw the throbbing head poised at the entrance of her searing hot wet pussy.

"Oh please fuck me with that beautiful cock!" She pleaded.

As I moved my hips forward the tip of my cock slid between her swollen wet lips and up to press against the quivering nub of her clitoris.

Kay moaned deeply and laid her head back over the top of the sofa her eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

I moved my hips slightly causing the hard tip of my erection to slowly massage her sensitive clit.

"That feels so good!" Kay softly whispered.

Her swollen loins glistening with sexual moisture looked so god damn inviting. I reached up and began massaging her tits with both hands as I moved my hips back to aim my hard cock at her slit.

Knowing I was about to penetrate her Kay again begged. "Fuck me please give me that glorious cock."

As my hips moved slowly forward the tip of my cock spread her lips and slipped between instantly surrounding the bulging head with sweltering fuck flesh.

I paused a moment to let my cock head soak in her intense sensual heat.

Kay cooed softly thoroughly enjoying the sensation of having just the head inside along with the gentle caresses I was applying to her lovely breasts. My thumbs flicked at the erect nipples and slowly circled the areola surrounding each hard nub.

She lifted her head and opened her eyes. Dark pools of passion staring at me as Kay asked. "Are you teasing me?"

My grin confirmed that was exactly what I was doing. Her intense stare let me know that she wanted more than a quick cock tease.

I moved my hands from her chest and slid them around her back slowly lifting her to a more upright position then slid them down to her hips and pulled her toward me.

As I pulled my cock sank deeper inside her steamy flesh.

"That's what I crave." Kay said then added. "Bury that hot cock deep!"

Our mouths met as my cock slipped into the swollen depths of her pussy. Kay's lips were parted and I gently suckled on the pouty lower lip then pierced the opening with my tongue. She instantly closed her lips around and sucked my tongue deeper inside her mouth.

Her tits pressed against my chest as I slowly began moving my hips back and forth in a slow sensual fuck of lust.

Kay moved her hands to my hips and began pulled me toward her loins. I broke our passionate French kiss and moved my lips to softly kiss her neck and ear.

She moaned softly as my lips moved around her neck to give the opposing side the same soft treatment.

"You're so fucking hot." I whispered into a delicate ear.

She was hot both figuratively and literally. Her searing pussy soaking wet with natural fuck lube.

Kay replied with a deep guttural moan acknowledging that her entire being tingled with pleasure as we slowly fucked on the edge of the sofa.

I pulled my hips back far enough so my cock slipped out of the sexual scabbard that covered it.

"Come down here." I said patting the carpet beside me.

I moved aside giving her room to slip from the sofa and recline on the soft material covering the floor.

My rock hard cock shimmering with her juices arched upward away from my loins.

As Kay lay down she stared at my fuck sword and said. "Fuck me hard."

I moved beside the vision of lust slithering on the rug and softly pushed her shoulder so she was on her side.

Kay lifted her leg and placed a foot on the sofa edge opening her loins to my attack as I positioned myself as her matching fuck spoon.

"Give it to me hard and fast!" Kay begged as I used one hand to spread her open.

My glistening cock head was poised at the entrance of her swollen flesh. With one foot pressing against the sofa for leverage I impaled her driving my cock balls deep into her searing pussy.

"Yeah baby that's it fuck that hot cunt!" Kay exclaimed as my balls slapped against her ass.

Kay curled her leg to give me better access to her hot flesh and began pressing her ass back toward me as I slammed hot cock deep inside.

I reached around and grabbed one full tit squeezing the heaving flesh hard causing her to moan sensually.

Kay reached down and pulled on one ass cheek making sure she remained completely open to my ever increasing assault on her loins.

My balls slapped against her ass every time I thrust toward her. Kay rolled her head back and hoarsely exclaimed. "That's the way I love it!"

Our fucking took on an intensity and caused splashing sounds each time I sank deep inside. Her pussy was so wet so hot and incredibly tight having swollen to conform to my shape from our night of love making.

Beads of sweat began forming on our flesh as Kay groaned over and over while I slammed hot cock into her.

"Keep going baby! Make me cum all over that beautiful cock!" Kay pleaded.

I kept up the rhythm of my assault and felt her fuck flesh tighten around my cock as my mature vixen again approached orgasm.

"Cum for me!" I whispered into her ear.

Her body tensed then began quivering as she felt the beginning of another orgasm.

"YES YES YES!" Kay screamed as her climax slammed into her quivering body.

"You're makin me cum!" She uttered.

Her pussy flooded and clenched involuntarily at the pulsing rock hard piston of pleasure pounding her.

Kay grabbed my hand and pressed it hard into the soft mound of tit flesh I was holding onto. Her hips thrust back to meet each stroke I made.

Her throaty moan told me she was riding along the peak of pleasure as her orgasm continued for what seemed like an eternity. The sound of hard cock stroking into soaking wet pussy filled the room along with our mutual groans of pleasure.

The boiling heat of her loins quickly brought me to the brink of orgasm. As Kay slowly slid down from her own pinnacle of sexual pleasure I began the slow climb to my on climax.

"Fuck me. Fill my hot box with your sweet thick cum." Kay pleaded as she felt my cock surge and swell inside her.

I released her tit and moved my hand to her hip holding it firmly while I thrust again and again into what she so expertly referred to as her hot box.

"Give it to me! Gimmie that sweet load!" Kay exclaimed.

As always my loins went numb with the exception of the intense pleasure in the head of my cock as I came.

"Arrrgh." I moaned as my cock began pumping hot sauce into her.

My over worked balls pumped what little sperm they had left into her searing hot pussy. Our fuck juices mixing deep inside then began oozing out as my orgasm began to subside.

I suppose threes the limit for me because no sooner had my climax ended my cock began to go limp and I slipped from her wet pussy. Collapsing back onto the carpet beside her I was totally spent.

Kay rolled over and snuggled into my side her soft delicate fingers tracing lines through the coating of sweat on my chest and abdomen.

"That was so good." She remarked.

I opened my eyes and turned my head toward her. "We do make sweet love don't we?" I remarked.

My limp dick was resting on my abdomen and Kay slid her hand down to softly caress it.

"I love feeling you inside me." She whispered.

I reached up with one hand and ran my fingers through her hair finally grasping a hand full and pulling her face close to mine.

A soft sensuous kiss followed......

To be continued.......