High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked toward me for the first time. "Great fucking tits!" he exclaimed.

His hands groped at her tits as she slowly tit fucked his hard cock.

She leaned back a little letting him slip from her soft cleavage then grasped him at the base and with her free hand lifted one tit so she could slap the sensitive cock head against one hard nipple then the other.

After another quick round of tit fucking Kay let him slide out and pulled it toward her. Her lips parted and she sucked just the head for a moment or two.

It slipped out of her sensuous mouth with a resounding pop then she slapped it against her extended tongue.

"I need to feel this monster in my pussy." Kay remarked.

He grinned and replied "Go for it."

Kay used both hands to steady herself as she rose from between his thighs. Her tits shimmered with moisture and I was certain her loins were equally wet.

Very slowly she moved forward mounting him with one sexy knee on either side of his hips.

I watched his hand slip down and guide his cock to her wet slit.

She leaned forward pressing her tits against his mouth as he moved his cock back and forth just outside her warm wet pussy.

As he sucked one taut nipple Kay slowly lowered her pussy over his pulsing erection. A sinful moan escaped her lips as she settled down on him completely her moist lips stretched around the base of his cock.

"Oh my god it's so big!" She exclaimed as his cock pressed against her cervix.

His large hands squeezed her tits causing the erect nipples to protrude toward his mouth which he used to lick suckle and nibble the sensitive nubs the thick growth of facial hair on his upper lip teasing and tickling the pink areola surrounding her nipples.

Her hips lifted up exposing the glistening cock shaft that filled her so well until only the flaring head was inside. Another moan escaped her lips as she took the plunge down over his hard cock a second time.

Kay reached forward and griped the back of the couch as she increased the tempo of her sensual ride on his pulsing cock the swelling lips of her pussy sliding sensuously along his shaft as she lifted off him.

I watched intently as his hips began lifting off the couch to meet her plunges and my own cock which was long before erect started to pulsate in my pants.

"Fuck me." I heard him hiss in a lustful voice.

The tempo of their fuck intensified and as Kay threw her head back I knew she was approaching an orgasm.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed her voice extending the word god as her climax built.

Her smooth ass slapped against his thighs as he thrust up to meet every plunge.

"I'm cumming!' Kay squealed as she dropped down on him and stopped her pussy filled with throbbing cock.

She began grinding against his loins pressing her clit into his pelvic bone and massaging her g-spot on the bulbous head buried deep inside her quivering flesh.

Her lustful moans signaled she was riding the peak of pleasure for as long as she could.

Kay collapsed forward pressing her tits against his sweaty chest and digging her chin into his shoulder as her orgasm slowly subsided.

He reached up and grasped her head turning her mouth toward his but Kay struggled from his grip and turned her head not allowing this complete stranger to probe her mouth with his tongue.

I grinned knowing that she was saving that pleasure for me alone.

Her grinding began to slow and she just sat on his lap letting his throbbing cock soak in the flood of orgasmic juices her body provided. I watched as a glistening line of moisture seeped from around his cock and dribbled down over his scrotum to soak into the seat cushion forever marking the spot where she'd climaxed on this strangers cock.

Kay's breathing returned to normal and she pushed herself back separating her tits from his sweaty chest.

Her hands pressed flat against his chest as she stared down at him.

"Fuck me doggie style." She suggested.

The shit eating grin that came across his lips confirmed that he'd love to.

Kay slowly lifted off his glistening cock and as it slipped from her wet swollen lips it bounced against his abdomen twitching in anticipation of again slipping into her this time from behind.

One sexy leg moved back then the other as Kay moved to stand between his strong thighs. Her hands slid up over her lush form then gathered her wavy locks and pulled it behind her shoulders.

As she turned around I noticed a nasty runner in her stockings from one knee down nearly to her sexy ankle.

Her eyes were fixed on mine as she smiled moving half way between the couch and the chair I was watching from. With a quick wink she bent at the waist sliding long nails along her legs until she grasped her ankles.

Her sex toy stood up holding his throbbing cock in one hand.

Kay slowly bent her knees and slid her hands over the front of her stilettos until she could place them palms down flat on the carpet. She dropped down until she rested on all fours with her head dangling toward the floor.

One sexy hand slid back over her ass to pull her creamy cheek as she threw her head back causing every auburn wave to fly back coming to rest on her shoulders and down her back.

Kay glanced over her shoulder "Gimme that big cock." She nearly demanded.

Her sex toy for the night dropped to his knees and reached out to grasp her sensual hips.

She was now looking directly at me and I knew I'd be watching her expressions change as he prepared to impale her.

He thrust forward spearing her quivering pussy causing Kay's eyes to widen noticeably.

She moaned sinfully feeling his cock head press against her cervix its flaring corona hitting her most sensitive spot.

Squishing wet sounds filled the air as he began fucking her more rapidly and each time he drove his cock home their bodies slapped together.

"It's so fucking big!" Kay exclaimed as his cock stretched her swollen pussy wider.

I stared intensely as they found the perfect rhythm and Kay's tits began to sway back and forth her head flailing about as his cock drove her to untold heights of pleasure.

He hadn't moved his hands since kneeling behind her keeping the strong grip on her hips pulling her back as he rammed his cock inside.

I wanted to urge them on but held my tongue allowing the two of them to fuck at their own pace.

Kay's eyes stared through me and her expression didn't change nearly as much as I expected. It was as if he had fucked her into a hypnotic trance. Her soulful moans the only acknowledgment of how much pleasure his cock was giving her.

She came out of her trance for a moment smiling at me before she urged him on "Fuck my hot pussy!"

I knew from personal experience that when Kay began pleading like that her loins were tingling and the sensation of an approaching orgasm was welling up through her body.

Her unknown sex partner hadn't spoken more than a few words since Kay first appeared in the bed room door letting his pulsing cock speak for him.

Kay threw her head back her long wavy locks flying behind and landing on her back. "Grab my hair and fuck me harder." She begged.

He reached up with both hands and filled them with hair pulling hard and stretching her neck until she was nearly looking up at the ceiling.

Her body moved back to slam into him as his hips moved faster and faster.

"That's it fuck me like that! Make me cum all over your big fuckin cock!" Kay screamed.

Sweat poured from each of them intensifying the slapping sound heard when their bodies slammed together.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck Me!" Kay squealed as her eyes tightened into lustful slits.

I knew she was climaxing just from her expression and her squeal for him to fuck her.

His hips became a blur as he drove her to heights of sexual pleasure. Her body convulsed and began to quiver involuntarily as she rode his throbbing cock through a second intense orgasm.

He released his grip on her hair and slid his hands back to her hips his own climax quickly approaching.

"I'm gonna cum!" He hissed.

I expected Kay to turn and greedily accept his cum load in her mouth but she just kept thrusting back over his cock still enjoying the waves of pleasure she was feeling.

"YES!" He nearly screamed as he pulled out and lifted his cock above her ass. A thick stream of sticky cum shot from his cock splashing onto her sweaty back.

She moaned loudly as the hot cum landed on her flesh.

A second even bigger load flew from his cock reaching her hair and streaming down her spine.

His hand moved back and forth stroking his pulsing cock as he deposited several more sticky shots on her ass and into the small of her back.

He finally began to stroke himself slower than slapped his cock head against Kay's cum covered ass.

She reached around and smeared his seed evenly over her creamy ass then drew her fingers to her lips and licked his salty cum from them.

He sat back on his haunches and surveyed the results of an incredible cum load. Her back had sticky wads of thick cum spread out everywhere and her sexy ass was coated with a thin layer of smeared sauce.

His eyes traveled up to meet mine for the first time since he began. He didn't speak but his eyes told me she had fucked him like it was her last time.

Kay looked up at me and with a sexy wink told me I'd soon be enjoying what her stranger of a sex toy had just experienced.

Very slowly Kay began crawling away from him moving sensually even in a crawl. She didn't stop until she reached the bedroom then slowly closed the door leaving me alone with her toy still holding his spent cock.

"She loves having me watch." I quietly remarked.

He shook his head and replied. "She's fucking awesome."

I grinned at him and suggested. "Quite the sweet tart." Using his favorite expression to describe a great looking woman.

He got up and began getting dressed not asking if he could clean up after such an intense sex session.

In a few moments he was dressed and stood in the middle of the room I assumed wondering what happens next.

I reached over to the paper sack and pulled one beer out. Tossing him the can I said "Here's one for the road."

He left without saying another word but I was certain Kay would be the subject of his story when he boasted about fucking such a hot mature vixen.

I reached to the paper bag and pulled out a beer for myself. As I cracked the top open I heard water running in the bath. Kay was obviously showering to wash his sticky seed and the mingled sweat that coated her body before inviting me to join her in my bed room.

As I sat there drinking my beer my mind reviewed the incredible sex show I'd just witnessed. Kay was awesome, her exhibitionist fetish clearly controlling her every move. I couldn't imagine that while she was being fucked so intensely her mind was always focused on how she could satisfy my voyeuristic tendencies. I suppose she knew that no matter what she did or where she did it my fetish would be completely satisfied.

My hard cock proved that she had accomplished her mission, but she still had a mission tonight and that was to satisfy my sexual lust for her.

When I heard the water stop I stood up and stripped out of my cloths. As I walked toward the bedroom door my erection swung side to side.

I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. Kay was standing facing away from me a large towel wrapped around her sexy body covering her back. Her wet hair hung straight down the middle of her back.

She turned to face me a sheepish smile on her lips. I assumed from her expression that as she showered her thoughts were about the same incredible sex show but her thoughts were of concern about how I would react to her fucking a total nameless stranger.

I didn't let on how much I'd enjoyed it but instead rather matter of factly said. "Lose the towel."

Her hand trembled as she moved it to the tightly tucked end then slipped it open and dropped the covering to the floor beside her.

The only light in the room was streaming from the bath and as she waited for me to speak again her still moist flesh glistened in that beam of light.

She stood perfectly still hands at her side feet tightly together still very concerned about my reaction to her lustful fuck session.

I took a step forward making sure she saw my erect cock swing as I moved.

She tried to smile but it was only a half-hearted attempt.

I pointed toward the bed. "On the bed." I said in a stern tone of voice playing with her emotions.

She moved sideways until her leg touched the bedding then quickly reclined in the middle not touching herself in any way except to pull her wet hair around one side and down over her breast.

I slowly moved to the foot of the bed and stared up over her lush body my hard cock extending straight out from my loins.

I could almost see her heart beating in her chest and her lush breasts rose and fell slowly as she breathed. Her eyes fixed on mine searching for some kind of approval of her actions during the hour before.

She seemed to smile as I crawled up onto the bed toward her feet. I paused there and spoke. "Spread em." I demanded.

I could see her eyes well with tears and for a moment I felt bad about my approach to her, but she slowly opened her legs letting me see the used appearance of her pussy.

Its lips were swollen tightly together looking more like tenderized meat than the inviting flower petals of flesh that normally greeted me.

As she opened her loins to my gaze I moved toward her.

"Spread yourself open." I commanded.

Her trembling hands moved over her hips to the outer edges of her pussy and she slowly pulled the swollen flesh apart.

I moved forward more and grasped my cock in one hand. Kay knew she would be tight and I was certain her loins would still be quivering from the incredible assault she had just endured.

My cock head touched her lips causing her to moan. Without touching her I pressed forward the swollen flesh spreading to accept its new invader.

My hips moved with unmerciful slowness pressing my erect cock into the tight sleeve of flesh. As I reached full penetration her pussy grasped at my cock squeezing it tightly.

She looked up into my eyes and pleaded "Please touch me."

I withdrew my cock from her tight pussy then bent at the waist placing my hands flat on the bed beside her shoulders. Kay pressed her legs harder against the mattress and lifted her hips giving me a better angle to slip inside again.

As she waited for me to enter her again a tear seeped from her eye and trickled down across her temple.

I moved my hips forward again pressing into the tight flesh until my balls rested against her ass.

I stared blankly down into her eyes.

"God please." She murmured.

I couldn't continue with my façade and as I slowly bent my arms I smiled widely at Kay. Her eyes instantly brightened a flashing smile coming to her lips.

I dropped down until my mouth was next to her delicate ear. "You were incredible!" I whispered.

She sighed softly and turned her mouth to mine and gave me what she hadn't given her unknown sex toy, a soul searching kiss. Our tongues intertwined in lust lips moving over each other with more passion that imaginable.

I pulled my hips back than thrust into her the moist tight flesh grasping at me as I sank deep.

Kay lifted her legs and stretched those long lovely gams around my back locking her heels behind my waist.

Our love making settled into a slow deliberate rhythm. Her swollen pussy molded to my shape.

"You fill me perfectly." She softly whispered than again parted her lips so I could fill her mouth with my tongue.

We both quickly realized that our love making wasn't to be rushed as we savored every sensation we were providing each other in a slow sensuous fuck.

Unlike the stranger before I wanted Kay to feel every inch as I moved in and out of her body. I wanted my kisses to linger on her mouth until she moaned from sheer delight.

Her soft sensual moans confirmed that this was the way she loved sex slow, deliberate, passionate building toward an ultimate frenzied climax.

Our bodies melted together my chest pressing against soft tits and erect nipples so sensitive to my touch that when I moved my chest just a little side to side she groaned delightfully.

Her lips slid to my ear and softly suckled my lobe before she whispered. "You are the only one who knows how to pleasure me."

Our rhythm increased in tempo as my pulsing cock continued to stretch her tight sheave.

My loins usually give me fair warning of an impending orgasm and I'm not certain if it was the hour I'd spent watching Kay be pummeled by him or if it was just that I needed to cum so badly but in an instant my cock exploded inside her pumping her tight pussy full with my thick rich sauce.

She squealed in delight knowing her soft sensuous body had brought me to such a rapid orgasm and pulled my hips down tight against her loins as my balls emptied themselves inside her.

"I absolutely love the feeling of your hot cum flooding my pussy." Kay whispered as I grunted and snorted roughly during the quick climax.

As quickly as it hit me it subsided leaving me trembling in her arms my rock hard cock twitching in the tight flesh of her pussy.

Kay captured my mouth again and kissed me even deeper than before suckling my tongue and nibbling at my lips.

"Wow that was one hell of an orgasm." I finally said after regaining my senses.

She twisted her neck and spoke softly in my ear. "I wanna taste you."

Her hands moved to my shoulders and give me a gentle shove. I slipped out of her tight flesh and flopped down beside her on the bed.

Kay rose up on one elbow and began kissing my shoulder than moved to suck one hard nipple and traced her tongue down my belly pausing to tease my belly button with the tip of her tongue.

My cock rested on my abdomen just below and as she turned her lips toward it I flexed my muscles causing the hard shaft to lift off my skin.

Her lips captured the head before it could settle back down.

Her muffled moan acknowledged that she was savoring the sweet taste of our combined juices.

"Lick it clean." I implored.

She used her lips to gather the moisture from my cock head softly massaging my corona and gently suckling on the pulsing head.

Once the head was cleaned Kay let it slip from her soft lips then moved her mouth to the base.

"Now I can lick the shaft clean." She quietly remarked.

Her tongue wrapped around the underside and she slid it up collecting her tasty reward from my shaft. Her lips sliding along one side as her tongue move up the urethra.

"That feels so good." I whispered as she reached the corona then pulled her tongue back in her mouth to savor and swallow the juice.

Kay rose up on all fours and lifted my cock toward her moist warm mouth. "You're staying hard." She commented just before my cock head slipped between her lips.

Kay was kneeling beside me with her ass and dripping pussy within my reach. I moved my hand to her swollen lips and slid my middle finger along the quivering flesh.

Her mouth slowly descended over my cock until the tip wedged against the back of her throat.

She groaned lustfully as I parted her tightly closed lips with my finger tip and plunged it into her soaking wet pussy.

"Swallow me!" I pleaded.

Her lips slid along my shaft as she pressed the throbbing head into her throat.

My finger was swirling around inside gently massaging her swollen flesh in a pool of thick cum I'd pumped into her moments earlier.

I felt her nose press against my pubic mound then she extended her tongue to lick at my scrotum as my cock reached as deep as it could inside her slippery throat.