High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fill me so perfectly." Kay softly whispered as my cock surged inside her.

With my full weight pressing down her tits felt like soft cushions beneath my chest, the erect nipples like buttons as they poked at my naked flesh.

Kay's arms relaxed and she began lightly clawing across my back with the tips of her sexy fingernails. I lifted up a little and moved my mouth to hers, then sucked her tongue as she pierced my lips with it.

Some kisses grow in intensity, but this kiss needed no growth. Our mouths crushed together as our tongues danced across one another in a ballet of passion.

I felt her death grip on my waist ease signaling to me that she wanted my cock pistoning into her tight wet pussy again. I drew my hips up pulling my cock nearly from her then slowly plunged inside. A muffled groan rose from her throat as my cock bottomed out against her cervix and my balls pressed against her ass. My tongue explored her mouth as deeply as my cock penetrated her tight pussy. Kay continued clawing at my back with her nails and I was certain I'd be tattooed again with red streaks of passion before we finished.

Her muffled moans of ecstasy were repeated each time I pulled back and again sank to her warm depths. Our fucking was slow and deliberate but our passionate kiss took on a frenzy of lust. Her legs still locked around my waist pulled me toward her, then relaxed to let me lift up as I continued fucking her slowly. Kay twisted her head breaking our kiss and she gasped for air as I bottomed against her cervix.

"I love when you fuck me like this." She softly remarked as I ground my hips against her loins.

I knew Kay's signals well and continued the slow deliberate tempo knowing that her loins were tingling as she approached orgasm. Her pussy flooded with moisture and her legs gripped at my waist firmly again.

"You're making me cum!" Kay exclaimed as her body tensed and her pussy grasped at my cock.

I thrust completely inside then stopped, grinding my cock head against her cervix and rubbing her G-spot with the flare of my corona as her orgasm exploded through her body.

"Oh god, oh god yes!" Kay screamed, the tidal wave of ecstasy consuming her being.

With her eyes closed tight she thrashed her head from side to side as she rode my cock through an incredible climax. I pulled back a little and started jabbing at her pussy with short hard strokes trying to extend the pleasure she was consumed by. Her pussy overflowed with climatic juices escaping her quivering slit and soaking into the bedding below. Kay gasped for air as her orgasm plateaued then began to subside, the convulsions of her body slowed but her quivering loins begged for more. Positioned above her I watched as her big tits rose and fell to her slowing gasps for oxygen.

Her eyes finally opened, she smiled weakly at me and said. "That was incredible."

I leaned down and kissed her mouth, probing inside with my tongue. Kay moaned again as my throbbing cock sank to her watery depths.

"Would you like another?" I asked as I broke our brief passionate kiss.

Kay smiled and replied. "Oh please sir may I have another."

I extended my arms then straightened up breaking her foot hold around my waist. Her legs opened wide and I reached behind and grabbed her ankles lifting her legs until I could press her feet together in front of me and above my head. My cock was still imbedded inside her wet pussy as I moved both legs to my right and twisted her hips partly rolling her onto her side.

"I love this position." Kay exclaimed as her legs settled on the bed.

She curled one arm up below her tits as the other hand slid down her torso then spread across her ass. My hand covered hers and together we pulled up opening her wider as I pulled back then thrust into her again.

Kay moaned soulfully as my cock filled her wet pussy again. With Kay spreading her pussy open I slid my hand along her sexy thigh then scissored her legs so I could kneel over her bottom leg giving me even better access to thrust deeply into her wet slit.

"Gimme that big hard cock." Kay pleaded.

I pressed one hand against her thigh, the other against her hip and began my assault on her pussy once again. Her swollen flesh grabbed at my cock massaging every inch as I thrust into her.

"That's it baby, fuck me hard." Kay pleaded.

She groped her tits, squeezing the heaving flesh as I slammed into her sending waves of pleasure through her body each time my hips struck her ass. "It's so fucking tight!" I exclaimed feeling her muscles clench around my cock.

"Faster, fuck me faster." Kay begged.

I increased the pace of my onslaught and Kay groaned deeply.

She turned her head and looked up at me. "I want you to cum with me this time." She said her hand reaching up and clawing at my chest as she spoke. I leaned forward pressing her hand tighter against my chest and my hand firmer on her hip, my hips moving faster and faster with each passing moment.

Kay buried her face in the pillow under her head and bit down on the fabric, a climatic scream escaped through clenched teeth as my loins went numb signaling that I was joining her at the pinnacle of pleasure.

"I'm cumming." I bellowed as my balls began pumping thick cum toward the tip.

"YES!" Kay screamed as her orgasm rushed over her.

In an instant my cock filled her with cum, shooting hot wad after hot wad deep inside her.

"Oh my god!" Kay exclaimed her fingernails digging into my chest as her climax peaked.

I pulled her hand away and collapsed down on her soft body, my hips twitching involuntarily as I finished depositing my load in her flooded pussy. She reached behind me and slid her fingers across my sweaty back letting her nails tease my tingling flesh.

"Fucking awesome!" I said as my orgasm subsided.

"You are fucking awesome." Kay replied, her quivering pussy squeezing at my cock while I soaked in the flood of our combined sex. I slid off her and spooned her soft form from behind, my cock slipping from her dripping slit. Kay reached between and slowly stroked my cock as I softened, gathering the juices that coated it.

She turned her head again, stared up at the ceiling and said. "I love the sensation of your first blast inside me."

I gave a little laugh and replied. "Me to."

She lifted her hand above her mouth and said. "And I crave the taste of our sex." Her fingers slipped between parted lips and she sucked her fingers savoring our combined flavor.

I reached between her thighs and swirled three fingers inside her oozing pussy cupping them to collect more of what she craved.

Kay moaned softly while I fingered her still quivering pussy and then opened her mouth wide as I lifted my hand over her lips. A thick strand of cum dangled off my fingertips which she greedily accepted as it stretched to touch her tongue, she lapped at it then reached up and pulled my fingers down so she could suck them clean.

"That was incredible." I whispered while she licked the moisture from my fingers.

Her tongue swirled around my middle finger as she lifted my hand up. "I needed that so much." Kay admitted.

I smiled and dropped my hand to lightly caress one erect nipple. With my head propped up on one hand I could watch Kay's face as I used my fingertip to circle the sensitive areola of her nipple. I could tell she was deep in thought and assumed those thoughts were of the other woman I'd fucked the night before.

She turned her head toward me and said. "Let's call her."

I wasn't sure that was a good idea, I had thought a face to face meeting the first time would be best. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I questioned Kay.

"I think it's a great idea, beside I want to hear her voice." Kay replied.

I knew that sooner or later Kay and Ginger would have to meet. There was some hesitation on my part while I thought about it before I agreed to call Ginger so they could speak.

After slipping out of bed and grabbing my cell phone, I returned and sat next to Kay with my back against the headboard. Kay rolled to her side and slid her arm across my stomach just below where my hands rested holding the phone.

I swallowed hard and brought Ginger's name up on my contact list. As I pressed the call button I hoped her voice mail would answer as I lifted the phone to my ear. It rang twice before she picked it up. "Hey sexy." Ginger said answering the call.

Kay turned her face to look up at me as I spoke. "Hiya Ginger, is this a good time?" I asked.

"Your timing is perfect, I was just relaxing and enjoying an erotic novel." Ginger answered.

"You were?" I replied.

Ginger giggled and then explained. "I was thinking about calling you and letting you listen while I masturbated, but figured you'd be with Kay tonight so I didn't."

"Actually Kay is right here with me." I replied.

"She is!" Ginger answered in a surprised tone of voice and then added. "I assume you told her about me?"

"Yes and she suggested we call you." I explained.

"Did you tell her that I seduced you last night?" Ginger whispered.

"Yes I did." I replied.

Kay was watching me intently only hearing my side of the conversation, but seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

"Can I talk to Kay? I'd like to thank her for letting me borrow you last night." Ginger asked.

"Sure." I replied, then turned to Kay and said. "Ginger wants to talk to you."

Kay grinned and took the phone from me. Now it was my turn to hear one side of the conversation.

"Hiya Ginger." Kay said greeting her.

I could hear Ginger's voice but was unable to make out exactly what she was saying.

Kay smiled and spoke. "You're very welcome; I hope he satisfied your needs."

Ginger's muffled voice was all I could hear as Kay's smile widened.

"He does that for me all the time." Kay remarked.

That was about all I could take and interrupted their conversation. "Put the phone on speaker so I can hear."

Kay giggled as she pressed the button on the phone so I could hear Ginger's voice. "He can hear what you say now Ginger." Kay warned.

Ginger laughed and then said. "Can't two girls have a somewhat private conversation?"

"No!" I exclaimed and then added. "Not when the conversation is about me."

"It's okay; I keep no secrets from him." Kay remarked and smiled at me, an obvious reference to the secret I'd kept from her.

"I was just telling Kay how wonderful it felt having your big, hard cock buried in my pussy." Ginger explained.

Kay smiled and then replied. "He had his cock buried in my pussy not twenty minutes ago."

"I'm jealous girl." Ginger answered.

Kay giggled and said. "As a matter of fact his cum is still oozing from my swollen slit."

"If I was there, I'd love to suck his cum from inside you." Ginger said.

"Ohhhhh, I like that idea." Kay answered.

"Me to." I interjected.

"His cum tastes so good." Ginger remarked.

I was enjoying their conversation, what guy wouldn't love having two sexy women talking about how well he fills their pussies, and how good his cum tastes.

Kay smiled at me then spoke. "I think Allen might want to taste it for himself." She rolled over onto her back and spread her thighs wide open.

"Oh yes, tell me what he's doing while I fuck my pussy with three fingers." Ginger exclaimed.

I slid down beside Kay, turned and climbed on top of her lush body.

Kay's exhibitionist nature kick into high gear and she began describing my every move to Ginger.

"Tell me everything he's doing to you and exactly what it looks like so I can imagine him doing the same thing to me." Ginger pleaded.

"He's moved down and gotten on top of me." Kay explained as I hovered over her body. She held the phone in one hand beside her and reached up to circle my neck with the other gently pulling me down toward her.

"His lips are kissing my neck, the top of my shoulder." Kay moaned and continued. "He's softly kissing my collar bone now, his lips are so gentle."

"Yes tell me more." Ginger pleaded.

I looked up at Kay and smiled as I slid down a little.

Kay continued her description. "He's circling my hard nipple with the tip of his tongue, teasing the areola with it. God it feels so good when he licks and sucks my nipples."

"Hmmmmm." Ginger moaned. "I'm circling my erect nipple with the tip of my fingernail."

"His tongue is flicking at the hard nipple. I love when he does that, it makes my tits tingle." Kay exclaimed as she arched her back pressing the erect nub firmly against my tongue.

I slid one hand up to squeeze her other big tit.

"Yes! His hand is squeezing my big tit while he sucks the other nipple." Kay exclaimed.

"I love having my tits squeezed hard." Ginger replied.

"I can feel his cock getting hard between our bodies." Kay said.

"God, I want that big beautiful cock deep inside me again." Ginger exclaimed.

I lifted my mouth from Kay's nipple, turned my head toward the phone and said. "You can both have my hard cock anytime you want."

Kay smiled and then suggested. "I think he wants us to suck his cock at the same time Ginger."

"I'd love to share his cock with you." Ginger replied.

"Hmmmmm yes. He's moved his lips to my other nipple. Suck it hard Allen." Kay pleaded. I clamped down using my teeth to bite her erect nipple and then I sucked hard on the erect nub. I moved my head back which caused the nipple to stretch causing Kay to moan sensually.

Kay continued her description for Ginger. "He just bit my nipple and stretched it when he moved his head back."

"He has you so hot. I love rough play with my tits." Ginger remarked.

I began sliding down her soft body, my lips and tongue tracing a moist line across her stomach.

"His tongue is dipping into my belly button." Kay said.

I continued down leaving a trail of moisture toward her loins, my hard cock sliding along one sexy thigh.

Kay let the phone slip from her hand and moved both to cup her big tits.

"He's almost there Ginger." Kay explained as she pinched her erect nipples and stretched the flesh upward.

As I slid off her thigh and settled between her legs, Kay's hands moved down and pushed against the top of her thighs spreading herself wide open to my lustful gaze.

I described it for Ginger. "Her pussy is glistening with moisture, the swollen lips are spread open revealing her pink flesh and I can see a tiny pearl of creamy white cum oozing from deep inside."

"Oh my god, I can't wait to eat her pussy." Ginger said excitedly her voice filled with desire.

I moved one hand to her pussy, turned it palm up then slowly inserted my middle finger inside.

Kay moaned softly and then said. "His finger just slipped inside me."

I curled my finger inside and withdrew it carrying as much juice as I could then lifted it toward Kay's lips.

"He's coated his finger with fuck juice and wants me to suck it." Kay said.

"Oh yes, lick it clean and tell me how good it tastes." Ginger pleaded, her breath coming in shorter gasps. I recognized those gasps from our lunch earlier and knew she was fingering herself toward an awesome climax.

A drop of cum fell from my finger and landed on Kay's upper lip, her tongue instantly slipped forward and she spread the drop evenly across her lip.

I lowered my finger and her tongue reached up to meet it. Kay moaned loudly as she sucked the digit clean and then told Ginger. "His cum tastes so fucking good from deep inside my pussy!"

I pulled my hand down leaving a shimmering line of moisture between her tits and then used both middle fingers to spread her pussy open wider.

"He's going to lick my pussy. Please don't tease me Allen." Kay said in anticipation of my first lick at her wet slit. Kay groaned loudly and arched her hips up as my tongue slipped along the moist lips then circled her hard clit several times.

The taste and aroma of her pussy intoxicated me. I lowered my mouth and sucked hard on her open pussy as Ginger urged me on, "Eat her pussy Allen and suck your sweet cum from inside."

A thick wad of cum slipped onto my tongue, its taste best described as sweet and somewhat pungent at the same time. I lifted my mouth from her slit and showed her my reward.

"He's holding a wad of fuck juice on his tongue." Kay described.

Ginger gasped and then demanded. "Swallow it Allen."

I tilted my head back a little and with my mouth open let the thick wad slip along my tongue swallowing it just as Ginger had demanded.

"You're going to love the taste of our sex." I remarked knowing Ginger couldn't wait to taste it.

As I lowered my head again and began sucking, licking and nibbling on Kay's quivering pussy, Ginger's gasps of ecstasy were all that we heard.

"Cum for us!" Kay exclaimed.

Ginger's harsh voice proclaimed. "Yes, oh dear god yes, I'm cumming."

Kay's hips began bucking up off the bed as my mouth slowly drew her closer and closer to climax. I tongued her pussy deeply and sucked on her hard clit as her long sexy fingers combed into my hair and repeatedly guided my mouth from her quivering slit to her pulsing clit then back to her slit again.

Ginger's moans of pleasure slowed just as Kay's became more pronounced.

"Make her cum Allen!" Ginger urged.

Kay groaned loudly and her hands clamped on my head, her hips began convulsing uncontrollably as my mouth drew her to the edge of ecstasy.

"Suck her off Allen." Ginger demanded.

"I'm cumming!" Kay screamed as her pussy squirted into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but some of her flow of orgasmic juice escaped soaking the bedding under her loins. Again and again her pussy squirted in my mouth, her hips thrashing against me as she screamed in absolute pleasure as her climax continued.

"That's it Allen, keep her on the raw edge of pleasure with your awesome mouth." Ginger exclaimed.

Kay's body continued to buck violently has I licked and sucked at every part of her quivering loins. Her hands guiding my mouth from the dripping wet slit of her pussy then up to the erect swollen nub of her clit. Her soulful moans of ecstasy filled the room at first then slowly becoming softer and more drawn out. Mercifully her orgasm subsided and Kay was reduced to a quivering mass of sexually satisfied flesh. I lifted my face from her pussy. "I think she liked that." I remarked.

"It sounded like she loved it." Ginger replied.

Kay's breathing was still coming in short gasps as she spoke. "That was fucking incredible."

Ginger and I both laughed at the same time knowing Kay had heard our remarks about her orgasm.

I crawled up alongside her and tried to kiss her, but Kay wanted to lick her juices from my face. Her tongue and lips moved expertly over my face collecting every drop that remained.

As Kay and I basked in the glorious glow of an incredible oral sex session Ginger fell silent.

After several minutes Kay picked up the phone and brought it closer to her lips and almost whispered. "I can't wait to pleasure you like that Ginger."

Ginger's soft sexy voice asked. "When can I be with you?"

In an instant Kay replied. "Tomorrow night."

I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling a wide smile on my lips. My mind already drawing images of both sexy women sucking my cock, fucking one then the other, watching them pleasure each other and having them share my cum.

Kay and Ginger talked for a while as I daydreamed of them both. I wasn't paying particular attention to their conversation, but knew my sex life was about to enter a new and exciting phase. Perhaps those unread chapters in the novel of Ginger's life remained to be written with Kay and I, and others as the central characters.

I couldn't wait to begin writing more.

To be continued.