High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hence the loss of trust." I commented.

"Exactly, but like I said that's ancient history. I'm certain the photos have long since been removed from the sites where he posted them." Staci finished.

I turned to face her and collected her tiny hands in mine then said softly. "I'll do my best to never dishonor the trust you've place in me."

She smiled, squeezed my hands gently and replied. "I'm hopeful of that Allen."

I didn't expect our time together to turn so melancholy but I appreciated her feelings and chose not to make light of them.

She held one of my hands as she led me from her bedroom, leaving the door open almost as a signal that I could reenter later in the evening.

"How about a drink?" Staci asked as we returned to the living room, her voice much more cheery than while we talked in her bedroom.

"I'd love one." I replied keeping her hand in mine as we walked to the kitchen.

Staci moved to the counter and I stood in the middle of the kitchen watching her from behind. In the brighter light of the kitchen her tight dress showed off her incredible ass even more, and of course I continued to enjoy looking at the arrow straight seams of her silk stockings. Her lovely neck exposed by the tight bun of her hair seemed longer from behind. A few tufts of hair had escaped her bun and dangled sexily down toward the neckline of her dress.

She glanced over her shoulder, grinned and asked. "Are you checking out my ass again? You were looking at it while I was walking from the laundry room to the elevator."

I felt the heat of a blush warm my cheeks as I sheepishly admitted. "Yes."

She cocked her hips to one side then the other before saying. "I think it's too small."

I stepped forward until I was directly behind her as she poured our drinks, after again inhaling deeply to enjoy her sensual perfume I said. "I think it's perfect."

"I bet you say that to all the ladies." Staci remarked after turning with a drink in each hand.

I smiled as she handed me a glass then answered. "Perhaps, but with yours I'm being totally honest."

She again sidestepped me and as she started across the kitchen she said. "Well get a good look at it so you're absolutely certain."

Since I had permission I carefully studied her ass as she walked into the living room. She clearly enhanced her hip movement as she walked showing an even more seductive side to her personality.

As she neared the sofa Staci pointed toward the sound system on a bookshelf beside the fireplace and said. "If you'd like some music, just push the power button on my stereo."

I smiled to myself as I walked past her hoping that I'd be pushing more of her buttons shortly.

Soft jazz filled the room and I turned to find her already seated near the turn of her sectional sofa on the short end. She crossed her legs and took a healthy sip from her drink then said. "I like the taste of Absolute Vodka."

I rounded the big coffee table and sat down in the middle of the long side of the sectional and replied. "It's probably the best tasting vodka on the market."

Her dress had slid up a little giving me a glimpse of the darker top band of her stocking. I wondered if they were held in place on her sleek legs by a garter, or tighter elastic in the hem.

While I fully expected that before the night ended we would be entwined in each other's arms having fucked ourselves senseless, I decided a slower more romantic approach would warm Staci up to my seduction.

"I can't get over how gorgeous you look tonight Staci." I commented.

She smiled and answered. "You've got a strange way of showing me sitting way over there."

Her hand patted the cushion next to her inviting me to sit closer. As I got up and rounded that huge coffee table again Staci used her index finger to flip the slice of lemon off the rim of her glass then fished the cherry from her drink. She shifted her ass a little so she'd be facing me more as I sat on the end section with my back against the corner.

"I love cherries." Staci commented holding the tiny red fruit by its stem.

I took a huge gulp of my drink realizing that Staci apparently wanted to be seduced a little quicker.

She lifted the cherry above her mouth then tilted her head back a little, the tip of her moist tongue appeared between glossy red lips and she flicked at the fruit causing it to swing back and forth over her mouth. "And they're so much better after soaking in vodka for a little while." She said before lowering the cherry and pulling it off the stem with her pearly white teeth. After munching the fruit and swallowing it Staci tipped her glass and pretty much finished her drink. She leaned forward and placed her glass on the table.

I followed her lead and finished my drink with another huge gulp.

"Can I have your cherry?" Staci said with a sexy giggle ending her sentence.

I smiled and pulled the cherry from my glass. "You sure can." I said as I held it up above the glass.

Without uncrossing her legs she kind of rolled toward me. Her dress slid up revealing the creamy white flesh of her thighs just above the stockings and to my happily gazing eyes a tiny clasp of a garter holding the stocking high on her leg.

Staci's arm was stretched out along the back of the sofa, her delicate hand and glossy nails nearly touching my shoulder. I extended my arm and like she had a moment earlier held the ripe red cherry above her lips. They parted and her tongue reached for its prize. I let her play with the cherry for a moment but when she went to bite it off the stem I lifted it higher, she stretched to capture the fruit with her teeth causing her dress to slide even higher on her thighs exposing every bit of flesh above the stockings and two thin straps that ran up above to her garter.

I lowered the fruit again but before she stretched to bite it Staci said. "Two can play that teasing game."

This time I rewarded her with the cherry since she'd rewarded me with an incredible view of her sexy long legs and underwear.

I'm not sure if Staci expected me to reach out and pull her toward me, but she dropped her hands to her thighs spreading her glossy nails across the exposed dark tops of her stockings. I swallowed hard unsure if she wanted me to make the next move.

"You seem a little hesitant Allen." She softly said.

I smiled at her.

"I think you need another drink?" Staci suggested.

Before I could reply she popped up off the sofa and gathered our glasses in her hands. "I'll just be a minute." She said before adding. "You can relax here."

I watched her walk to the kitchen, her dress settling back down over her legs. What Staci didn't know was that my cock was as hard as a rock, her seductive demeanor and incredibly sexy body already having the desired effect.

I decided not to wait for her on the sofa, figuring I could gather her up in my arms much easier while standing. I stood up and walked to the French doors leading to her balcony. To my complete amazement Staci's apartment was directly across from Kay's which I quickly realized was because Kurtz House's street level floor is ground and numbered floors start one above street level.

The lights across the street in her apartment were shining brightly and I could clearly see that Kay was there with someone else. From the size of her guest I had to assume it was another man. Kay appeared to be wearing some kind of tight fitting corset, her big tits oozing out of the top. As I watched in stunned silence the male figure moved into the brighter light. He was at least six feet five inches tall, very muscular and very black. Kay was looking up into his face as he moved his enormous hands to fondle the flesh overflowing from her corset. She tilted her head back and shook her long wavy red hair enticing him to continue. As his hands slid up to Kay's shoulders Staci returned from the kitchen.

"Whatcha doin' all the way over there?" She asked as she noticed me by the doors.

"Check this out." I said turning a little toward her.

She placed our drinks on the table and approached me from behind as I turned to watch Kay and her black lover.

He had already forced Kay to her knees and she was quickly undoing his pants when Staci realized what I wanted her to check out.

"Watching other people fuck makes me so hot and live is better than watching a porn movie." Staci said as she came to a stop behind me.

"I suspect you're going to get very hot." I answered making a mental note that Staci enjoys watching dirty movies.

Kay slid his slacks down his legs and the bulge in his briefs was fucking huge.

"She's gonna suck his cock." Staci said as her body pressed against mine from behind.

I smiled hearing Staci's comment realizing one of her buttons turns on a voyeur fetish and I had inadvertently pushed that one.

Kay reached up and slid her fingertips under the elastic waistband of his briefs. She was staring up at his face, a look I've enjoyed every time she prepares to suck my cock.

Her fingers pulled on the waistband stretching it as far from his waist as possible then slowly peeled it down. His huge cock flopped out dangling toward the floor its weight bending it down.

Staci's hand settled on my hip as she exclaimed. "He's got an enormous cock."

I stared at Kay's face and read her lips as she exclaimed. "Oh my god!"

Her black lover reached down and grasped his cock lifting it proudly for Kay to inspect. It had grown to about ten inches judging by how much was left showing when Kay held it with two hands. The girth was equally huge as her fingers barely met.

"She'll never be able to take all of that!" Staci exclaimed as her second hand came to rest on my other hip.

Kay slid her hand to the head then used her fingertips to lift his cock straight up. Her head dipped toward the massive scrotum dangling below and she began giving his large balls a tongue bath.

"I love the feel of balls in my mouth." Staci said her hips now pressing firmly against my ass.

I was sure she was completely turned on by the blowjob taking place across the street. Reaching for her hands, I brought them around my waist and placed both on my erect cock.

"Hmmmmmmm. One for me!" Staci exclaimed as her delicate hands touched the bulge in my khakis.

With her chin resting on my shoulder Staci began sliding her hands along my cock occasionally squeezing the shaft through my pants.

With his cock shaft held straight up, Kay began licking the length of the underside of his cock. She turned her head sideways so she could run his bulging urethra between both soft lips. She hadn't yet reached the wide head or the even wider corona of his huge cock.

I reached down and pulled my zipper open giving Staci access to slip her soft delicate hands inside.

"I don't think I could get my mouth around his enormous cock." Staci remarked as Kay began licking around the corona and toward the tip.

Her hand slipped through the opening in my slacks and onto the silk fabric of my boxers. She cooed softly, turned her mouth toward my ear and nibbled gently on the lobe before whispering. "I love the feel of cock under silk."

I cocked my neck giving her better access to my ear and she lightly licked along the outside edge. Staci whispered. "I'm getting so turned on."

I continued watching Kay, her lips now covering the tip of the black monster she held with both hands. Slowly more and more of the head slid past her lips until her mouth was stretched wide as she tried to take his flaring corona inside.

Staci's hand continued sliding up and down my silk covered cock occasionally reaching down to cup my balls then sliding back up to tease the head with her fingernails.

She again licked at my ear as her hand reached down to grab my balls. "I hope these are full of hot sticky cum for me." She said, her hot breath swirling around my ear.

Across the street Kay's lips stretched enough so she could take the entire cock head in her mouth. The black giant standing over her tilted his head back as her mouth began sucking on the head.

"I think he's enjoying it." Staci commented seeing him throw his head back.

"I'm sure he is." I replied reaching behind and pulling Staci's hips tight against my ass.

She ground her hips against me then with one skillful hand undid my belt and the button holding my pants around my waist. She moved back long enough to push my pants down then pressed her body against mine.

Kay's mouth continued sucking his cock head but I knew her oral technique well, and it wasn't long before she was comfortable having his huge flaring corona stretch her lips wide knowing that if her lips surrendered to his huge cock her throat would also. She began to let him slip from her wet mouth and started coating his shaft with the saliva that must have flooded her mouth. His cock soon glistened with her moisture, now completely erect and swollen about a foot in length.

Staci reached around with both hands and began stroking my cock becoming more and more forceful as the oral spectacle across the street play out before us.

"She'll never take it all." Staci remarked as Kay slipped the glistening cock head between her lips.

"I think she's gonna try." I replied knowing Kay would certainly try to throat the monster cock stretching before her.

"I hope she does." Staci said then quickly added. "I wanna see the bulge in her throat from that huge cock.

Staci moved her hands away then stepped to my side. As she slipped between me and the door she pleaded. "Take my dress off Allen."

I moved my hands to her waist then slowly slid them up her petite form. Her ass pressed back against my hard cock. My fingers found the tiny tab of the zipper at her neckline and slowly pulled it down.

I now had two awesome women to gaze at. My eyes diverted from Kay's blowjob to the opening of Staci's dress. The creamy white skin of her back was only interrupted by the narrow black lace strap of her bra. Below, the even thinner top of her garter belt rode sexily over a colorful tattoo decorating her lower back. I slid my hands up her naked flesh causing Staci to shudder noticeably. My hands moved outward on her shoulders pushing the sleeves down her arms allowing the dress to slip off and fall to the floor. I dipped my head and kissed Staci gently on the neck just below her hairline as my fingertips trailed up her arms causing goosebumps to instantly rise on her shoulders and arms. She moaned softly as her ass moved back against my erect cock.

"Look she's trying to deep throat his huge cock." Staci exclaimed drawing my attention across the street.

Kay's mouth slowly slid along the huge shaft then stopped. I knew his cock head was wedged against the back of her throat, but more and more my attention was concentrated on the woman I could touch, taste and smell standing before me.

Staci's reached between our bodies and slipped her tiny hand through the opening of my silk boxers. I moaned softly as her delicate fingers circled my cock shaft then pulled it through the opening of my underwear. After stroking it a couple times she released it and pressed her ass against my naked hard cock. Her hips began moving up and down tantalizing my cock with her black lace panties and soft ass cheeks.

I reached around and slid my hands over her champagne glass size tits still covered with black lace, the erect nipples poking at the lace trying to make direct contact with my palms.

Her hands moved to cover mine and she begged. "Please take my bra off Allen."

I struggled for a moment with the clasp between the cups then Staci, who was anxious to have me touching her naked tits, used one finger to release the tiny clasp. I covered the loose fabric with my hands then grasped the black lacy cups moving them to her sides exposing her tiny tits and erect nipples. The shoulder straps slipped down her arms and she lifted her hands to remove the bra. I pulled it from between us and dropped the sexy garment to the floor.

Staci grasped my wrists and lifted my hands back to her naked chest. Her nipples erect and hard poked at my palms and I pressed firmer pulling her naked back against my shirt.

"Take your shirt off." She demanded.

In an instant my shirt slipped over my head and was tossed aside quickly so I could return my hands to her petite tits. Staci moaned when I covered her tits again and pulled her naked flesh back against my chest. Her hips continued sliding up and down on my hard cock. Her hands moved up to cover mine and she urged me on saying. "Pinch my hard nipples."

I pinched them gently before rolling them between my thumbs and index fingers and applying more pressure. She shuddered and moaned as my fingers pulled forward stretching the tiny erect nubs and areolas taut. I dipped my head and against kissed her soft flesh below her hairline gently sucking and nibbling from one shoulder across her back to the other. With my lips pressed against her neck she reached up above her head and undid the bun that held her hair tightly. Her silky smooth blonde locks cascaded down covering my head; she reached behind and circled my head with her hands holding my head firmly against her sensitive neck. The fragrance of her alluring perfume now mixed with the aroma of sex, her moist pussy giving off a different kind of intoxicating scent.

"Look Allen, he's gonna shove his huge cock down her throat." Staci said excitedly.

I pulled my face from under the blonde curtain covering it and stared across the street. Kay's mouth was wide open the flaring corona just outside her lips. Her enormous black lover had placed his hands on either side of her head. I knew she was looking up into his lustful stare her eyes pleading him to pull her mouth over his mammoth cock.

"Oh god, I can't wait to see her swallow his huge cock." Staci exclaimed.

Very slowly Kay's black lover drew her mouth forward, the flaring corona slipped beyond her lips and she closed her mouth firmly around the thick shaft. Inch by inch more of his cock slipped between her wet lips. Little by little his enormous hands drew her head forward. I knew that at this very moment Kay was concentrating on relaxing her throat, preparing for the moment when his gargantuan corona would stretch the tight ring at the back of her throat open, and I knew that once it did he would be able to thrust his cock down her throat until her nose pressed into the thick kinky patch of pubic hair surrounding the base of his cock. He moved his hands to the back of her head locking his fingers into her wavy red hair. They had reached the moment of truth; Kay would either swallow his cock or rip her throat apart trying.

"She's gonna do it." Staci exclaimed.

Kay's hands slid up to his ass and began pulling him toward her as he pulled her head toward him. Her eyes widened noticeably as his cock head pierced her throat.

"Look her neck is bulging, she's swallowing his cock." Staci excitedly exclaimed.

I smiled knowing Kay had prevailed. As his cock disappeared into her mouth the flesh of her neck swelled and his head slipped into talented flesh moist flesh of her throat until Kay's nose was pressed into the kinky patch of pubic hair at the base of his cock. From the surprised look on her lover's face, it appeared this was the first time a woman had taken all of his enormous black cock down her throat.

Staci was intently watching the scene in the apartment across the street. Her hands moved slowly up and down my cock as she said. "God I bet that feels incredible."

"I'm sure he loves it." I remarked as her hands caressed my erect cock.

Staci turned around to face me then said. "I wasn't talking about him. I can't imagine how it feels to her having that enormous cock shoved down her throat."