High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sparkling gray green eyes had a lustful stare as she looked at me, her glossy red lips begged to be kissed. I looked down at her small but perfectly shaped tits, the tiny pink nipples completely erect, the tiny nubs protruding from the lighter colored flesh of her areolas. Below the sparking diamond stud decorating her belly button added to her alluring appearance

She parted her lips and circled them with the tip of her tongue smiling at me as she spoke. "I wanna suck your cock just like she sucked his."

I circled her tiny waist with one arm then extended the other down between our naked bodies. My fingers slipped beneath the black lace panties Staci still wore and reached her quivering slit. She moaned soulfully as my middle finger paused to massage her erect distended clit then moved down to slip between the lips of her pussy.

"I'm so fucking wet." She exclaimed as I added a finger and swirled both around in the pool of moisture contained in her tight pussy. Staci pressed her hips down trying to drive my fingers deeper inside her and she bucked against my hand as my fingers found her G-spot.

Her fingers slid over my chest, her lust filled eyes staring into mine as she pleaded with me again. "Please let me suck your cock."

I smiled and took a half step back withdrawing my fingers from her pussy as I did. Staci looked down and licked her lips again as I smeared her juice over my cock head giving it a shimmery appearance.

My hands moved to her soft shoulders and just like Kay's huge black lover had I pressed down. Staci bent at the knees then dropped to the carpet to kneel before me, my rock hard cock poking through the opening of my silk boxers.

Staci reached for the waistband then lifted it trying to slip my underwear off without wiping any juice from the head. The silk slid down my legs and I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of both garments gathered around my ankles.

At that moment I realized I had the two best circumstances. Across the street Kay had happily started giving a huge black man a blowjob and was now easily throating his monster cock. She would satisfy my voyeuristic fetish. And kneeling before me Staci was about to satisfy my lust for oral sex.

I smiled down at Staci as she lifted my cock to examine it for the first time. She carefully studied every part letting the image of my erect cock burn into her brain, using her delicate fingers and tiny soft hands to learn what caress excited me most. One glossy fingernail traced along a pulsing vein on my shaft teasing me then circled the smooth sensitive flesh of my corona causing me to shudder slightly.

She looked up at me, a wide smile on her lips and said. "It's a beautiful cock."

I used two fingers to slide her long blonde hair behind her shoulders then replied. "Wait till you taste it."

"My mouth gets as wet as my pussy." Staci mentioned before opening her lips and showing me the thick coating of saliva covering her tongue.

Like Kay had before, Staci started at my scrotum lifting my cock with her fingertips surrounding the head then dipping her mouth down to lavish my scrotum with her wet tongue. But Staci had a special talent of her own, after coating my ball sack with saliva she gently sucked one ball between her lips and swirled her tongue around the sensitive flesh. She released the first then proceeded to the other ball to pleasure it the same way. Her warm, wet mouth felt incredible and it was very sexy to watch as she skillfully pleasured my balls.

"That feels fuckin' awesome." I said as she repeated the process on each nut a second time.

My scrotum slipped from her lips and before she began licking along my urethra she explained. "Warm wet balls produce so much more cum."

I smiled knowing my load would satisfy her obvious craving for cum.

Her tongue slithered along my urethra then slipped around the corona several times sending shivers up my spine, the sensation of her wet mouth drawing me to new heights of arousal.

Holding my cock with one hand Staci cupped her other and spit into it, a huge wad of saliva that nearly overflowed her tiny hand. She slid her hand down my shaft then gently caressed both balls as her cupped hand rose above my cock head. She smiled as she turned her hand and a long strand of saliva stretched to my cock then along the shaft as she moved her wet hand toward the base.

I was frozen in place watching as she prepared my cock for what I knew would be a very wet blowjob. Her wet hand dropped to the base and was joined from below by the hand that had been skillfully caressing my balls then both moved in unison up my shaft smearing the thick coating of salvia evenly over my entire cock.

"Now this beautiful cock is ready to be sucked." Staci said with a wide smile coming to her glistening red lips.

The anticipation of having her take me deeply in her wet mouth was driving me insane and I pleaded with her. "Please suck my cock."

Her mouth opened and as she approached the head she exhaled over my pulsing erection. The combination of her hot breath and the wet coating she applied caused me to tremble in excitement. My cock head entered her mouth without touching hot wet flesh. Her eyes were fixed on mine as almost half my cock went inside but never touched her mouth.

"Fucking incredible!" I exclaimed as her hot breath teased my throbbing cock again this time swirling toward the base. It wasn't until the tip of my cock head touched the back of her throat that I first felt her hot flesh. Staci apparently felt the same thing because as soon as my cock head touched she closed her lips around the shaft and sucked her mouth in tightly around my cock. The sensation was incredible, in an instant my throbbing cock was surrounded, no engulfed, in hot sopping wet flesh. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she felt my cock twitch inside her mouth. She held my cock deep in her mouth for the longest time slowly breathing through her nose; the only movement was her wet tongue slithering along my urethra. After what seemed like an eternity soaking in the hot, wet cock bath of her mouth she slowly began to pull back, as my cock head slipped from her mouth she slurped the excess saliva that was about to drip off the head back into her incredible mouth.

Staci smiled at me then reached for my hands. She gently placed them at her temples then said. "Fuck my mouth."

Her bright red lips opened once again and her saliva coated tongue extended toward my throbbing cock.

I drew her mouth forward and again she held it wide open until I nudged the back of her throat with the tip of my cock head. As before she closed her red lips around the base and sucked her mouth in tightly grasping at my rock hard cock. I held her head firmly in place letting my cock soak again in the hot wet flesh. I looked through the window to check on the voyeuristic blowjob across the street. Kay and her huge black lover were no longer by the window; instead he was hovered over the couch, Kay's long legs extending along each side of his massive hips. I assumed he was pounding her tight pussy with his huge cock but my view was blocked by the back of the sofa. I returned my lustful gaze to the awesome woman holding my cock in her mouth knowing I was now free to concentrate on having her pleasure me and I her.

Staci's eyes were closed. I assumed she was letting the sensation of my pulsing cock burn into her memory. I stretched my fingers deeper along her temples lacing them into her silky blonde hair. Her eyes opened as she felt me draw her mouth forward then widened as my cock wedged harder into the tight ring of flesh at the opening to her throat.

I paused for a moment thinking perhaps she wasn't ready to swallow my cock then slowly began to pull back, my cock shaft sliding from her wet mouth as the head approached the ring of red lip gloss circling the shaft. Her eyes sparkled as I used her lips to caress my corona, over and over again the glistening red flesh sliding over my sensitive cock head. She began moaning as I continued fucking her wet mouth. Her hand dropped between her legs and she started fingering her wet pussy.

I pulled a little more sinking my cock deeper in her mouth then paused to ask her a one word question. "Deeper?"

Her lustful gray green eyes provided me with the answer, but Staci also nodded her head a little up and down to confirm she wanted more hard cock. I kept my hands firmly on her head letting my hips move back and forth as I continued fucking her incredible mouth. With each slow deliberate thrust forward I sank my cock deeper toward her throat.

My cock head bumped into the back of her throat causing her eyes to open wide. I pulled back, stopped and repeated my question. "Deeper?"

Her eyes remained wide open; she filled her lungs with air knowing that when she nodded yes I'd be cutting off the supply of life sustaining oxygen when my cock penetrated her throat.

She nodded giving me permission to assault her throat.

Staci's fingers worked feverishly plunging in and out of her extremely wet pussy and rubbing her swollen clit as I slowly moved my hips forward. Her red lips somewhat smeared at this point grasped at my cock shaft as it slipped inside.

My cock head wedged into the back of her mouth causing a guttural moan from deep in her throat, I paused a moment holding her head firmly between my hands and flexed my pelvic muscles trying to massage the tight ring of flesh into submission. I pressed forward feeling her throat surrender. Her eyes welled up with moisture, she closed her eyes squeezing the tears out to mix with her eye liner as I pushed deeper. I felt my cock head slip through as black streaks cascaded down her lovely face. I was about to ask my question one last time, but Staci provided the answer. Her hand slipped from her pussy and both moved up to cover mine. She pressed her mouth closer to the base of my cock as more of the shaft sank into her hot throat. The pressure of her hands remained until her nose pressed into my pubic hair and my cock had reached as deep down her throat as it could.

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed as her throat began massaging my cock head.

Her hands slipped from mine and circled behind my ass so she could push me back in if I tried to withdraw. Staci held her breath as long as possible but eventually the need to breath forced her to let my cock slip from her throat.

I pulled back completely my cock slipping from her incredible oral grasp as she gasped for air. Turning her face upward I stared down into her teary eyes. Black streaks of eye liner extended halfway down her cheeks. I dropped my hands to her arms then slid them under and easily lifted her petite form from the floor. Her somewhat surprised expression turned to a wide smile as I explained. "If I sink my cock in your throat one more time I'm gonna explode, and I need to fuck your sweet pussy before I cum."

I pulled her toward me, our mouths met; hers parted to accept my probing tongue in a passionate lustful kiss.

Staci broke our kiss and grasped my wrist. "Fuck me from behind so you can look at my beautiful tramp stamp and ass."

She released my wrist as we approached the sofa then bent at the waist quickly sliding her panties off. She only bothered to pull one sexy shoe from the garment then straightened up. As she bent over the corner of the sofa she lifted one sexy leg and placed a knee on the back of the sofa, her lace panties dangling from the heel of her shoe her other foot still on the floor. Looking back at me, Staci exclaimed. "Fuck me with your big hard cock!"

I moved behind her holding my throbbing cock in one hand the other settling on her hip. I looked down at her tattoo, like the passionate woman it adorned Staci's tramp stamp was delicate perhaps only six inches across and three inches wide. The intricate design and colorful ink directing my eyes toward her incredible ass. My cock touched her lips and they seemed to spread involuntarily. As I entered her I moved my hand away placing it on her ass and pushing gently forward to spread her cheeks even wider. Staci stretched one arm out along the back of the sofa, the other pressing into the seat cushion.

"Fuck me!" She exclaimed as I slowly thrust into her and she pushed herself back to meet my cock.

Gazing down at her incredible ass and the awesome art that decorated her smooth flesh the little pink crinkle of flesh that formed the opening to her asshole looked very inviting. As I began fucking her wet pussy I slid my thumb to her asshole and gently massaged the rim causing Staci to moan lustfully which told me that at some point I'd enjoy fucking that puckered flesh with my hard cock.

Her pussy was incredibly tight and very wet, the hot flesh instantly molding itself to the shape of my cock. My fingers dug into her soft flesh of her hip as she pressed her ass back toward me and I reached maximum penetration. Staci moaned deeply as I filled her for the first time.

Looking over her I watched as her sleek sexy fingers clawed at the fabric of the sofa and as I began to pull back she pushed her ass even more toward me trying to keep my cock engulfed inside her.

I stopped and placed both hands on her hips then made a series of short hard jabs at her hot body sliding my cock head over her G-spot.

"Yes that's it fuck your hot little tramp." Staci exclaimed.

I pulled back until my cock slipped from her wet slit, the slippery lips caressing the shaft and head as I withdrew. I lifted my cock and slapped it against her ass coating the crease between her ass cheeks with the juices covering my cock then sliding it side to side on the top of her ass. After using my hand to spread the moisture evenly over her sexy tattoo I said. "Now your beautiful tramp stamp is glistening with juice."

Staci moved her hand from the cushion and slipped it between her thighs. "Dear god please put your big hard cock back inside and fuck me." She pleaded.

I moved my hips back and lowered my cock head to her quivering slit. Her fingers spread the lips apart and I again plunged very slowly into her hot wet depths, her sleek long fingers holding the lips open and massaging my cock shaft as I plunged. When she felt my ball sack press against her Staci turned her hand and cupped my balls in the delicate palm, her fingers stretching up behind to lightly scratch at the flesh where my scrotum blends into my ass.

"Your big beautiful cock feels so good filling my hot tramp cunt." Staci exclaimed while her soft palm warmed my balls.

Her gentle grip on my balls kept me from pulling back, but I knew that if released I'd begin pounding her from behind until they exploded filling her tight wet pussy with cum. Rather than risk cumming before her I happily accepted my fate and let my cock soak in her hot sheath. To increase the pleasure of having her filled with rock hard cock I occasionally flexed my pelvic muscles causing my cock to twitch inside her.

Her soft hand continued rolling my nuts with the dexterity of a skilled magician, one then the other being gently massaged and warmed in her smooth palm.

Since she was holding me so firmly inside I released my grip on her hips and slid my hands up her back, then circled around to gently caress her champagne glass sized tits. Her erect nipples slide between my fingers and into my palms causing her to subtly moan again and again.

I began lifting her body with my hands covering her tiny tits. Her nails clawed at the sofa as I drew her closer toward me. As I lifted, her knee slipped off the back of the sofa, and my balls slipped from her delicate grasp. Staci threw her head back causing her long silky hair to fly over her head, cascading down to cover my arms and the smooth flesh of her back. The ends of her blonde locks nearly reached the sexy tramp stamp at the base of her spine.

Staci arched her back pressing her pussy back against my cock which remained embedded inside her soaking wet cunt.

"Yes pinch my nipples!" Staci begged as I rolled them between thumbs and index fingers.

I pinched hard and stretched them forward pulling her sensitive areola taut until the erect nipples slipped from my fingers, her lustful moan pleading with me to do it again.

As I played roughly with her tiny tits I began thrusting up into her not really withdrawing but lifting her hips each time my cock drove inside. Little by little I straightened her up until her back pressed against my chest, my cock filling her completely.

I nuzzled my face into her hair kissing her neck and shoulders through silky wisps of blonde hair.

"It's gonna make me cum." Staci exclaimed speaking of my cock as if it wasn't attached to my body.

I moved my hands to her hips and thrust up into her as she ground her pussy down onto my hard cock.

"Yes fuck me like that!" She shrieked, my hands holding her hips firmly in place as I pumped her from behind. My thumbs and index fingers stretched around her waist pressing down as I thrust up into her steamy depths. Staci arched her back, her shoulders pressed against my chest, her ass against my loins. She covered my hands with hers the sharp edges of her fingernails digging into the back of my hands.

"So fucking sexy!" I exclaimed each word accentuated by another thrust into her wet pussy.

Her body shuddered then tensed as she began to climax, the first waves of ecstasy crashing over her.

"You're makin' me cum!" Staci shouted her body convulsing as she surrendered to the inevitable pleasure of orgasm.

I pounded my cock into her harder, deeper and faster causing her to scream. "Oh god YES YES YES!"

Her climb toward the peak of pleasure nearly complete Staci moved her hands from mine and grasped the back edge of the sofa providing leverage for her to grind her loins against my rock hard cock. As she slid along the plateau of climatic delight I began slowing the rhythm of my thrusts pausing each time I was deep inside to grind my cock head against her cervix and massaging her G-spot with the thick shaft. Her screams of pleasure faded to moans of ecstasy, the quivering flesh of her pussy grasping at my rock hard cock as she slowly slipped from the awesome heights of orgasm.

My cock slipped from her pulsing slit as she turned to face me, her awesome ass resting against the back of the sofa. I stared into her dreamy eyes, surrounded by streaked make-up, the red lip gloss now lacking the sharp line along the edge of her soft sensual lips.

She smiled, flashing her brilliant white teeth at me before she spoke. "Gina told me you'd be an incredible fuck and she was absolutely right."

I pulled her body against mine, moving my head beside hers to softly whisper in her ear. "Your body is inspirational."

Staci turned her head and parted her lips, our soft passionate kiss quickly intensifying into a probing soul searching kiss as she slipped her tiny delicate hand between our bodies to circle my erect cock pressed against her abdomen.

"I wanna sit on your big hard cock." Staci softly pleaded before I again pierced her red lips with my tongue.

Her hand slipped off my cock and she placed both against my chest. Our lips the final bit of flesh to break contact as she pressed me back.

"Lay on the floor." Staci said as I stepped back from her petite body.

I quickly reclined before her my body cushioned in the plush deep pile of her living room carpet, my eyes never leaving her passionate gray green pools of lust.

She smiled as she surveyed my body, her eyes dropping to gaze at my erect cock twitching and lurching off my abdomen in anticipation of again being engulfed by her tight wet pussy. She stepped forward placing one foot on either side of my hips. Her hands slid up to cover her petite tits then pinched the erect nipples as she softly asked. "Do you like my body?"