High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh I like that." Ginger said her hand sliding up to squeeze my growing erection.

I turned my attention to Kay and began. "While Ginger licks your hard clit, I want to fuck you doggie style before giving your asshole a good hard fucking. At times Ginger's tongue will lick my exposed shaft and balls. She may even take my hard cock in her mouth and suck it when it comes completely out of you. I wanna slid my big cock between your large soft breasts and fuck the smooth cleavage as Ginger licks, kisses and bites your sensitive nipples while she uses her fingers to pleasure your clit and pussy. She can spit on my hard shaft to keep it lubricated while I'm fucking your tits."

"Hmmmmmmm... I can't wait." Kay responded.

I was really getting into my sexual wish list and continued. "I want to sit back and watch you eat each other's pussy, fuck each other in the ass and cunt with big fat dildos and take turns fucking each other with a big black strap-on."

Ginger exclaimed. "Oh god, I love being fucked with a strap-on almost as much as I love getting fucked by a man who knows how to use his big hard cock."

They were both getting very turned on hearing what I wanted from them and I continued more explicitly. "I want to cum." Glancing toward Ginger, I completed the sentence with the following words. "In your ass." Turning my head to Kay I said. "In your hot wet cunt." Turning back to Ginger my next words were. "In your throat." As I continued with my list of places I wanted to shoot a load of cum I alternated glancing from one sexy woman to the other. "I want to cum all over your tits, your back, your pussy and your ass. I want to shoot my hot thick cum all over both your pretty faces. I want you both covered with hot sticky cum, pasting your eyes closed, filling your nostrils, overflowing your hot wet mouths and dribbling down your chins. I want you both to become my cum sluts, craving every drop, lapping every ounce and sucking every sperm filled droplet from my cock no matter where it is located."

Kay tilted her head back and closed her eyes before saying. "I love when you talk really dirty. I love when you tell me how much you want to make me your cum slut. I want us be your cum craving sluts."

When Kay finished, Ginger added. "We want to be your fuck toys; we will do anything to please you as long as you continue to let us have your big hard cock."

Ginger's hand was slowly stroking my erect cock as I went on and on about fucking her and Kay. She stroked a little harder when I began my outpouring about where I wanted to shoot my hot cum. After I finished my monologue she said. "That's a lot of fucking, sucking and cumming. Kay and I have talked and we have some ideas of how else we can satisfy your fetishes."

"I'm all ears." I answered.

Ginger began. "We both want to be bound, gagged and fucked brutally. You can use your hands or a leather whip but we want you to tattoo our creamy white asses with pink signs of pain."

Kay took over. "We want to tie you to the bed, so you can't move an inch, and then we want to pleasure you with our mouths until you think you will explode but we're not gonna let you cum Allen, you will beg us to make you cum, plead with us to take you over the edge. Only after you satisfied all of our desires which include eating our cunts and asses and pleasing our bodies, then we might let you cum."

I was smiling ear to ear as I looked toward Ginger and slipped my hand between her legs and began to finger her pussy.

"We want to satisfy your voyeur fetish too Allen. We're going to search out other men and fuck them so you can secretly watch on webcam. We're going to bring in other women so you can enjoy watching us pleasure them. I especially want to have you watch Kay and I fuck a black man. I've had a fantasy of fucking a black man for a very long time and I want to share my fulfillment of that fantasy with you and Kay.

Kay spoke up. "Ginger I've already found us that black man. He came into my shop yesterday and I knew in an instant he was exactly what you want." Ginger leaned forward and looked beyond me at Kay listening intently. "He is over six feet eight inches tall very muscular broad shoulders and has a huge cock. I'm talking twelve inches when completely erect and incredibly thick.

Seeing my chance, I jumped in and said. "I can attest to what Kay is saying, he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen."

Kay glanced at me a somewhat puzzled expression on her face. With that one statement I had shown her that I knew she had lied to me last night, but I didn't want that fact to ruin what I knew would be an evening I'd never forget so I quickly added. "I can't wait to watch you two fucking that black giant."

Ginger giggled, I'm not sure if it was because she was contemplating fucking a giant of a man, or if it was because my middle finger was implanted in her hot pussy no matter which she said. "I can't wait either."

Just as I was about to suggest that we move the party to Ginger's bedroom Mindy appeared in the door from the family room. "What are you three up to?" She asked as she walked toward the hot tub.

I replied for us all. "We're having a relaxing soak."

Mindy was wearing a short leather jacket and a red stretch tube top beneath, her short pleated plaid skirt covered only the very top of her shapely thighs. Her hair, straight and long, hung behind her shoulders. I don't believe she wore any color on her lips but they still glistened with clear lip gloss.

As she removed her jacket she asked. "Mind if I join you?"

Before Ginger could object Mindy pulled her tube top off her tits, unzipped her sexy little pleated skirt and let it fall to the floor. She kicked off her sneakers and stepped toward me wearing only the tiniest thong I've ever seen. It barely covered her pussy. Her tiny tits couldn't have been even an A cup but they were perfect, pink areolas and even pinker nipples. Her thin almost skinny body showed each rib along her sides, her hips seemed wide but I think that was because her body is to slim. Mindy must be almost five feet five inches and her legs were spectacular, long and shapely with complete separation all the way up to her white thong.

"Mindy please." Ginger finally said, her tone of voice almost conceding that she was helpless to stop her daughter from intruding on our party.

I was staring intently at this incredible young woman, studying her perfectly shaped tiny tits, her sleek lean body and long shapely legs waiting patiently for her to slip that tiny thong off so I could see her pussy. My wait was momentary as Mindy hooked two fingers into the side straps of her thong and slipped it down her legs. I only got a glimpse of her naked pussy as she stepped to the edge of the hot tub. It was cleanly waxed the delicate mounds of flesh where most women thighs blend into their loins appeared almost swollen. At the center her pussy lips were tightly closed almost like a rosebud before it blossoms. I was certain that when she spread her thighs wide it would be a very inviting target for any man's cock or mouth.

As she stepped into the hot tub, I stared at her pussy until it disappeared under the froth of bubbles then watched as her smooth stomach and perfect little tits followed. As she sank neck deep in the warm bubbly water she said. "I promise not to touch him mom."

Ginger's hand had long since slipped from my cock, her arms now folded across her chest. She frowned at Mindy and said. "Sometimes you can be such a pain in the ass."

Kay apparently sensed that this tasty young tart excited me because she slipped her soft delicate fingers around my cock then said. "You should feel how hard his cock is."

Mindy giggled as Ginger spoke. "Kay, please don't encourage her!"

Mindy was seated directly across from me her tantalizing eyes staring directly into mine. "I promised I wouldn't touch him." She lied as her foot stretched out to slide over mine.

Ginger kept her tongue for now letting her daughter have a little fun.

Mindy knew Kay and I were lovers and she directed her question to Kay. "Is he a good fuck?"

Kay smiled widely and instantly replied. "He's an incredible fuck."

Her toes toyed with my foot as she grinned then said. "I bet he's got incredible staying power."

"Mindy you need to stop this." Ginger scolded her sexy young daughter.

Mindy wasn't about to stop her underwater tease or her verbal intrusion of our tub seduction. She giggled then asked her mom. "You fucked him mom, did he make you cum?"

Ginger grew even angrier as she shot back. "That's none of your fucking business."

Kay's hand continued stroking my cock as Mindy's toes slithered along my leg as she asked. "Did you try to deep throat him mom?"

"Fuck you!" Ginger instantly exclaimed. Apparently her daughter knew about Ginger's gag reflex.

Under the camouflage of bubbles, Kay's delicate hand was stroking my totally erect cock and Mindy's sexy toes were now touching the inside of my knee as Mindy asked. "Does his cum taste sweet mom?"

Ginger was totally enraged, so Kay responded to the young tart's question. "His cum is a sweet as sugar, very thick and sticky too."

"Hmmmmm..." Mindy replied as she licked her lips imagining the taste of my sweet sauce before quickly adding. "Mom, did he also fuck your ass with his big hard cock?"

Ginger had enough as she angrily spoke to her daughter. "Mindy I want you to get out of here immediately; you're embarrassing me and my guests."

Mindy removed her foot from my leg and straightened up on her seat. Her tiny tits rose above the surface of the water; her perfectly shaped erect nipples surrounded by equally perfect pink areolas were again visible to my lecherous stare. Her skin glistened with droplets of water as she began to stand.

"I wouldn't want to embarrass you mom, so I guess I'll leave you all alone to enjoy whatever it is that you're planning." Mindy said as she stood before me her eyes fixed on mine.

She turned and stepped up the steps from the tub, her incredible ass now visible and inviting my stare. She paused after stepping from the tub and bent over at the waist to pick up her clothes, giving me an opportunity to imagine fucking her from behind. The pink slit of her pussy glistening just below the puckered tight opening of her asshole.

As she straightened up holding her tube top, thong and short skirt in one hand I continued imagining fucking her doggie style. Even with the slimness of her hips, when she walked the movement was inspiring. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her sleek sexy body then turned and said. "Enjoy your afternoon."

No one spoke a word as Mindy disappeared into the family room. I knew Ginger was steaming, I imagined Kay was wondering if Mindy was bi, and I was trying without success to convince myself that I shouldn't want to fuck Ginger's young daughter at some point in the future.

Kay broke the silence as she turned more toward me then leaned forward and said. "She's quite a pistol."

Ginger was still very much upset with Mindy and offered. "That's not the first time she's tried that when I was entertaining."

I wanted to get our party back on track and asked. "How about I get the champagne and refresh our drinks?"

Kay was just tipping her glass finishing her first drink and agreed. "I need a refill, how about you Ginger?"

Ginger smiled and nodded but didn't speak; I assumed she was still fuming about her daughter's interruption of our party.

I stood up in the hot tub; my erect cock curving up from my loins, then walked across and up the steps grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist.

"Hurry back." Kay said as I stepped into the family room.

When I reached the kitchen, much to my surprise Mindy was there drying off. She smiled at me as I entered, her eyes staring directly at the bulge in my towel as she asked. "You do want to fuck me, don't you Allen?" Her voice emphasized the word do.

She stepped forward and hooked a finger in my towel releasing its grip on my waist.

"I want to touch it." Mindy whispered as her eyes rose to stare into mine and her delicate fingers surrounded my erection.

I was frozen in place, unable or unwilling to grasp her wrist and remove her soft hand from my cock.

"I want this big beautiful cock." Mindy said as her hand moved slowly along the throbbing shaft.

Her eyes sparkled and a broad smile came to her lips when I didn't stop her from touching my cock.

She spoke again. "Sometime soon I want you to stretch my tight little cunt wide open with this big hard cock."

I should have told her right then and there that I wanted to fuck her more than anything, but I replied. "I'm not sure that would be a good idea."

She kind of giggled knowing I was lying then said. "My mom would never have to know."

I chuckled before answering her. "She'd probably kill us both."

Mindy released her delicate grip on my cock then turned and began down the short hall to the bottom of the long curving staircase to the second floor. I watched as she walked, her sleek body moving as seductively as any more full figured woman. She paused at the bottom of the stairs and looked back toward me to confirm I'd been watching. Her sexy smile encouraged me as she extended her thumb and pinky finger then moved the imaginary phone to her ear suggesting I call her sometime soon just before she stepped up the stairs and out of my line of sight.

I didn't have her phone number but I sure as hell knew where to find her. I'd have to stop at Brewster's soon to see if she was serious about wanting my cock buried in her youthful pussy.

I wrapped my towel around my waist again and grabbed the champagne bottle then returned to the Florida room where my play toys for the day were waiting. They had slid together on the bench and were engrossed in some serious kissing as I stepped down into the hot tub.

Ginger's hand was squeezing one of Kay's big soft tits and hidden below the water, Kay's hand was surely pleasuring Ginger's sensitive pussy and clit.

"Did you start without me?" I asked trying to grab their attention.

Ginger turned her head toward me as Kay kissed her ear. "We're just warming up a little."

I offered to freshen up their drinks by extending the bottle toward them. Both sexy vixens held out their glasses which I promptly filled while they studied my erection. I leaned forward placing the nearly empty champagne bottle on the edge behind them. Kay reached out and grasped my hard cock with one hand. She tugged me by the cock until I stepped forward placing a foot between both their feet. She turned to Ginger and said. "Now this is the kind of cocktail I'm talking about."

Ginger smiled at Kay then looked up toward me. "I think we should suck it a little."

I placed my hands on my hips and watched as both sexy mouths approached the head of my cock, Kay's delicate hand holding me at the base. Together their lips pursed then pressed against my hard cock head, each sexy mouth kissing one side in their own seductive way. Ginger's tongue flicked at my corona as Kay's soft lips slipped over the sensitive flesh from the other side. One soft wet tongue caressed my cock head from below while the other slithered over the top.

"That feels fuckin' great." I said not needing to mention how awesome the sight was.

Together they licked at my cock head then moved over the tip to French kiss each other with my cock included in their kiss. Ginger's tongue slid down along my cock shaft as Kay let the bulbous head slip between her soft lips. I moaned as Ginger began tonguing my balls and Kay sucked softly on just the head.

"Tickle my balls." I suggested to Ginger.

Her fingernails moved up to lightly scratch at both as her tongue teased the heavy contents of my scrotum.

"Take it deeper." I said as I moved one hand to Kay's head and pressed her mouth further down over my throbbing cock.

I reached down with my free hand and began pinching Ginger's erect nipple causing her to groan loudly and lap more intensely at my ball sack. As my hand flattened over Ginger's petite tit and I groped at the flesh she said. "I wanna suck his hard cock too."

My hand was still resting on Kay's head and I pressed more firmly filling her mouth with hard cock. When it touched the back of her throat I clenched a handful of red hair and slowly lifted her hot wet mouth off my cock. Ginger was already licking up my pulsing shaft teasing one blood engorged vein with the tip of her tongue and when Kay's mouth slipped off the tip Ginger quickly collected the thin string of saliva trailing from Kay's tongue to the tip of my cock. With a slurping sound Ginger sucked the spit into her mouth then placed the tip of my cock against the pursed lips.

"Suck it." Kay softly urged.

Kay and I both watched as Ginger used my cock head to spread her lips open, soft moist lips sliding sensually over the head first then covering the flaring smooth flesh of my corona.

Kay's hand joined Ginger's as together the playfully rolled my balls in the delicate hands, teasing the flesh of my scrotum with their fingernails. My hand which had slid off Kay's head a moment earlier and was resting on her shoulder now slipped further down to squeeze one of her big soft tits.

I stared intently down as more and more of my cock shaft slithered beyond Ginger's soft lips and my hands played with their tits. I felt my cock head touch the back of her throat then involuntarily Ginger's body heaved as she gagged on my cock.

Kay noticed her gag and quickly said. "Just suck the head for now, I'll teach you to swallow his cock a little later." Her comment disappointing me some, but confirming that I'd be looking forward to Ginger's deep throat training sometime during the day.

Ginger's lips, tongue and the soft flesh inside her mouth tenderly caressed my cock head and the first few inches of its throbbing shaft. Kay leaned toward me and began kissing my stomach, the top of one thigh and all around the exposed shaft of surging cock Ginger was expertly sucking.

I knew that if these two sexy mature vixens continued they'd be sharing the first load of thick, creamy cum my balls could provide and Kay knowing my signs better paused her oral teasing and suggested. "We should give him a break and go upstairs before we continue."

Ginger let my cock slip from her wet mouth to respond. "But his cock feels so good in my mouth."

Kay giggled and answered. "He wants to fuck us both before he shoots his load."

Ginger looked up toward me and I agreed by rapidly shaking my head up and down with a broad smile on my lips. Together they moved away from my cock leaving me standing in the froth of bubbles around my thighs at the very edge of orgasm.

Ginger grinned and said. "You'll have to give us a couple minutes before you join us upstairs."

Kay laughed loudly knowing a couple minutes would feel like hours to me but added. "We want to look very sexy for you."

I wondered how they could look more sexy then having my cock between their mouths, but agreed to give them as much time as they needed knowing my cock would remain totally erect until I joined them in Ginger's bedroom.

Together they stood and moved to the steps in the tub, as I turned around and sat down on the bench. As I had earlier with Ginger's sleek sexy daughter, I studied their asses as they climbed from the hot tub. Kay's ass was slightly fuller and more round, but Ginger's perfectly proportioned to the rest of her petite body, both sexy women sporting shapely legs even without the help of high heels. As they collected their clothing and wrapped towels around their bodies Ginger offered. "We won't keep you waiting too long.

They disappeared into the house leaving me alone with a rock hard cock, a glass of champagne and an untouched tray of fruit and cheese. I decided to give them more than a couple minutes and relaxed in the steamy water thinking about the rest of the afternoon and evening.