High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she laid the jet black fur over one corner of my sectional sofa and dropped her purse on the coat she said. "I do need a drink though."

I offered my hand as I replied. "I hope the merlot is chilled enough."

Stephanie placed her hand in mine as I led her to the kitchen. Her hand felt soft enough but when I curled my fingers around they slid over the raised bumps of her knuckles.

As we approached the counter she slipped her hand from mine and turned pressing one hip against the edge. I started tearing the foil protecting the cork as Stephanie asked. "So Allen you noticed my change of hair style, but you didn't notice my other change?"

I turned toward her and looked her over again. Nothing jumped out at me and as I turned the corkscrew into the bottle I replied. "What other change?"

Stephanie grinned and cocked her hips to one side as she scolded me. "Allen Goodman, I guess I didn't make much of an impression on you when I leased you this apartment. You haven't noticed my tits!"

"Trust me Stephanie I've noticed your tits." I replied accentuating the word tits as I spoke.

She wiggled her shoulders a little causing her big tits to sway seductively from side to side beneath her wraparound dress as she explained. "They're two cup sizes larger than when we first met. I'm a 36 DD now and I was a 34 C before."

Since we were discussing her tits I took that as an invitation to stare intently at the huge mounds of soft flesh on her chest. I smiled after studying her tits for a moment then replied. "I just thought you were wearing some kind of special bra."

Stephanie giggled and wiggled her shoulders again as she spoke. "It'd take a miracle bra to make my tits this firm and full." Her hands slid up to cup both mammoth mounds of pleasure as she explained.

"They are beautiful." I said hoping she'd let me examine both completely.

I pulled the cork from the bottle and poured us both a glass of wine. "Let me show you around my place." I said as I handed her a glass.

"That's why I'm here." Stephanie answered as she turned and started walking toward the living room.

As we entered the living room Stephanie took a sip of her wine and remarked. "I love the big sectional sofa; they can be so comfortable and roomy."

I caught up to her and softly placed my hand in the small of her back kind of directing her toward the hall leading to the bedrooms.

"This is going to be my office sometime in the future." I explained as I pushed the door to my spare bedroom open to show her the empty room.

"And this must be your bedroom." Stephanie said as she opened the next door and stepped inside.

"It is." I answered as I followed her into the room.

Stephanie walked across the room and slid her hand across the soft down comforter covering my bed. As she straightened up and turned to face me she said. "You keep a pretty tidy place Allen, and I love the king size bed."

I grinned sheepishly as I replied. "Feel free to give it a try."

She smiled back at me and seductively answered. "Perhaps I will," and after a short pause she added "A little later."

She slipped by me getting much closer than she needed to since the bed and one dresser were all I had in my bedroom, but I assumed her closeness was for affect to accentuate her remark about trying my bed out later.

As I followed her back to the living room I checked out her body again. Her mature hourglass shape reminded me of a Victorian era woman, full bodied with wider hips, a slightly slimmer waist and then a buxom chest. I imagined that pounding her from behind would be an awesome experience.

Stephanie took a second sip from her wine then placed the half empty glass on the coffee table. She walked to the wide expanse of glass looking out over the skyline before her. I put my wine glass next to hers and walked to where she was standing stopping just behind her. She sensed my presence and remarked. "I told you this was an inspiring view when I showed you the apartment."

I moved a little closer but resisted the urge to touch her. "It's even more inspiring when shared with someone as gorgeous as you."

She leaned back against me as she replied. "You certainly know how to make a lady feel welcome."

I nuzzled my lips into her hair just behind her ear, inhaling the fragrance of strawberry mousse she used to hold the wisps of hair in place about her head before I whispered in her ear. "You're a very beautiful woman Stephanie."

She moved her head pressing my nose deeper into her hair as I told her. "I'm dying to touch you."

Stephanie leaned harder against me as she replied with one word. "Yes."

I moved my hands to her hips and drew them back against my loins, my growing erection pressing into her soft wide ass. As she wiggled it against the bulge in my pants, I slid my hands around and moved them up to cup her double D tits.

"Be gentle Allen, they're still a little sensitive." Stephanie warned.

My hands moved lightly over her massive tits gently cupping both enormous orbs of pleasure. I could feel the lace of her bra beneath her black dress but couldn't yet detect hard nipples. My fingertips slipped above the fabric of her dress and softly teased her exposed flesh. Stephanie shuddered as my fingers moved up to touch the soft skin on her neck.

"You're giving me goose bumps." Stephanie said as she held one arm forward to show me the effect of my soft gentle caresses.

Her hips moved back and forth as she ground her soft ass against the hard bulge in my pants.

As I slid my hands back down over her big tits she drew hers up to cover mine. This time I felt the hardened nipples through the fabric protecting them and said. "Did I cause that?"

Stephanie's hands pressed my hands firmer against the twin orbs of pleasure showing me that they weren't made of crystal glass as she replied. "Yes my nipples react instantly to soft caresses."

I slipped one hand from under hers leaving the other in place as I dropped my fingers to the tie at her side that held her wraparound dress in place.

She continued massaging my erect cock with her soft ass as I pulled one end of the tie releasing the bow at her waist.

Stephanie moan sensually as her black dress fell open in front then, as my fingertips slid along her naked torso held her arm out again showing me that the goose bumps had enlarged. I pulled the fabric off her breasts letting it slid to either side as my hands again cupped her black lace covered tits.

"Your hands are so soft." Stephanie remarked as I caressed the flesh oozing above the cups of her bra.

My lips touched her neck just below her hairline gently kissing the smooth flesh. She slid her hands up and captured mine drawing them initially down over her big tits again then down onto the soft skin of her stomach.

"You feel incredible." I whispered against her flesh.

My hands continued down until they discovered the top of her thong, a matching lace garment that felt sexy under my fingers.

As I slid my hands out and hooked my index fingers under the spaghetti thin straps of her thong Stephanie remarked. "I hate the look of panty lines."

My fingers pulled the straps up over her wide sensual hips then slipped out and around to caress her naked ass.

She moaned again as I spoke. "I love the look and feel of your soft naked ass."

Stephanie pressed her ass against my hands as I flattened them over her full lush cheeks and gave them a gentle squeeze.

As I toyed with her ass she moved her hands to her shoulders and slipped the dress off. It fluttered to the floor between us. My hands explored down her body until they discovered the tops of her thigh high stockings the elastic tightly encircling each thigh and causing a sexy bulge of flesh just above.

My hands slipped around her thighs and I pressed my hard cock against her naked ass, the fabric of my pants keeping me from sliding it between the soft cheeks.

As my hands slid up her legs Stephanie moaned again then softly said. "I'm very sensitive down there too." I knew I didn't need to be gentle with the sensitive spot there but only let my fingertips slid along the edges of lace covering her loins.

As my fingertips move up along her sides she shuddered when they slipped over her tickle zone and as they slid up along the sides of her big tits Stephanie said. "Your touch is so sensuous."

My ultimate goal was to be able to touch the erect nipples capping her big double D tits and I moved my fingers to the shoulder straps of her bra. As I lifted them outward Stephanie softly said. "Yes take my bra off.

The straps slipped over her shoulders and dangled loosely along her arms, and I took time to lightly trace my fingers down each arm drawing goose bumps once again.

Once my fingers reached the tips of her fingers I slipped my hands behind her. Stephanie placed her hands flat against the glass in front of her and leaned forward a little to give me more room to unclasp her bra. Her ass continued grinding against my hard cock, and I knew as soon as her tits were released from the lace prison holding them hostage I'd be undoing my pants so I could press the hard shaft against her naked ass.

Women with big tits wear large bras and I easily undid the three metal hooks holding the lace around her chest. As the last one opened the fabric swung around below her arms. Stephanie instantly straightened up and let the bra fall off her chest, its lace cups still perfectly shaped to her big tits. The bra joined her dress on the floor at our feet.

With her tits released from their lace confines, Stephanie slid her hands up to softly massage the now naked flesh. I quickly undid my pants and pushed them along with my boxers down as far as I needed to be able to slip my hard cock between her soft ass cheeks.

My hands grasped her hips and drew her body back. The instant she felt my rock hard cock touch her naked flesh she moaned then said. "That's what I'm talking about."

Now when she moved her hips she was grinding her soft ass against a throbbing erect cock.

My hands circled her body and again cupped her big tits. They felt firm, almost too firm with the extra size of her implants. My fingertips detected the tiny lines of scar tissue where the surgeon had opened her flesh to insert the implants at the bottom of Stephanie's large brown areolas. In the center of her sensitive areolas twin points of erect flesh poked at my palms as my hands slid over her nipples for the first time.

Stephanie moaned softly as I gently caressed her nipples, the surrounding puckered flesh of her areolas and the remaining soft flesh of her wondrous double D's.

I moved my lips to her ear and in a lusty tone of voice said. "I love big tits!"

She reacted by grinding her ass harder against my rock hard cock and replied just as lustfully. "I crave big cocks! It's been too long since I had one as thick and hard as yours."

We both chuckled knowing that our lovemaking would include a sense of humor as well as the passion that was growing with each passing moment.

I caressed her tits for a few moments longer letting her know I would continue being gentle with her recovering flesh.

Stephanie continued rubbing her body against me, humping my hard cock with her uncovered ass and sliding her naked back over my cotton shirt.

I kissed her shoulder, neck and ear lobe several times pausing to gently nibble on the lobe before moving my lips to the other shoulder to give it the same sensual treatment.

"I need a kiss." She said her tone of voice almost pleading for my lips to touch hers.

I slid my hands to her hips and turned her around. Stephanie instantly began unbuttoning my shirt her red tipped fingers making short work of the buttons. The shirt slipped off my shoulders behind me and we both took a moment to visually explore each other's bodies.

Her hand slipped between and captured my erect cock squeezing softly as her fingers circled the shaft just below the bulbous head.

Her sensual hazel eyes stared at me as I studied her lovely face. I moved my hands up to her head sliding my fingers through the sassy raven colored wisps surrounding her face.

She smiled briefly knowing I was forever burning the image of her look into my brain then urged me. "Kiss me now!"

Her lips parted slightly as I moved my head toward her, quivering thin lips glistening with shiny red lipstick begging to be kissed.

A spark of passion jumped between our lips as they touched, softly, gently at first then with more intensity. Stephanie pressed her tits against my chest and slid her hands around my neck as I guided her mouth with my fingers laced into her raven colored hair.

I felt the tip of her tongue between my lips and closed them to suck gently on it as she offered more of her moist tongue to me. Our kiss continued, each of us exploring the other's mouth with our tongues, sucking one lower lip gently and kissing firmly on open mouths.

I broke our kiss to again stare into her hazel pools of passion. Her lips remained open, the moist pink tongue resting over brilliant white teeth in anticipation of the next kiss.

She smiled and said. "I love being kissed."

I understood her statement, and instantly gave her what she loved, a long sensual soul searching kiss with my tongue probing between her ruby red lips.

Her hands moved up to my head and pressed my mouth tighter against hers and I slipped my hands from her hair to circle her body and pull her firmer against me.

Stephanie moaned softly as I broke our kiss our tongues keeping contact in a lustful ballet of passion between open mouths.

Her body undulated against mine, her big firm tits pressing into my naked chest then her hips ground against my throbbing cock. Again and again she slithered over me like a snake slithers over the ground until she pleaded. "Touch me down there."

I moved one hand between our bodies and slipped it beneath her thong. My middle finger slipped through a neatly trimmed line of pubic hair as my index and ring fingers slid across her cleanly waxed flesh. Reaching the end of her landing strip of pubic hair my middle finger slid over the hood of flesh covering her clit. Stephanie moaned as my finger slipped under and found her erect clit urging me. "Yes pinch it!"

I rolled her clit between my thumb and middle finger then pinched it hard as she'd asked. A subtle moan escaped her lips as she directed my caresses. "Put your finger inside."

I released her throbbing clit and moved my hand down slipping my middle finger between her lips; she was incredibly wet, my finger bathed in the juices flowing inside her pussy.

"You're so wet." I said our lips touching as I spoke.

She moved her head back licking at my upper lip before replying. "I get that way when I'm completely turned on."

I couldn't wait to have my cock bathed in her wet flesh but wanted her to beg me for it before I did.

I slipped my finger from her sopping wet slit and lifted it to our lips, in unison we both licked at the wet digit tasting her piquant flavor. Stephanie drew my finger between her lips and sucked it softly holding my wrist until she'd sucked my wet digit clean.

As I pulled my finger from her moist red lips I grabbed her hand and said. "Come with me."

I stepped out of my shoes, pants and boxers and lead her across the room to the sofa. She turned toward me as I said. "Make yourself comfortable."

She sat down on the sofa then leaned back into the cushions as I stood before her, my rock hard cock arching upward from my loins. Her eyes studied my cock until I dropped to my knees in front of her and reached out for the thin straps of her thong.

"Lift up a little." I said as my fingers drew the garment off her hips.

Stephanie arched her hips until the thong slipped off her body then lifted her feet from the carpet and placed them together as I slid the lace throng down her nylon covered legs and over her stilettos. I lifted the triangle of lace to my nose and inhaled her fragrance as she stared lustfully at me.

She smiled and asked. "Do you like the smell of my loins?"

"Absolutely." I instantly replied.

I slid my hands up the back of her legs until they rested in the bend behind her knees and with a gentle tug I pulled her toward me drawing her loins to the edge of the sofa. As I removed my hands she again lifted her shoes from the carpet and slowly spread her legs until her moist pussy was exposed to my intense gaze.

My hands settled to her knees as I studied her loins, the tumid lips of her pussy lay open exposing the moist pink flesh beyond. Just above her erect throbbing clit extended from the hood of flesh surrounding it and the landing strip of closely trimmed pubic hair was the same raven color of her sassy hairstyle. I grinned realizing that Stephanie had taken the time to color her pubic hair to match the color her hairstylist had applied above.

As my eyes moved up Stephanie asked. "Do you like my tits?"

"They're stunning." I replied as I studied her firm double D breasts.

She giggled and added. "I told my plastic surgeon that I wanted them to look like Pamela Anderson's.

"He did a spectacular job." I said as I looked up into her eyes for a moment.

My eyes dropped back to her chest as I moved forward so I could easily reach them. Her brown areolas are large; nearly three inches across, at the center her nipples are proportionate in size to her sensitive areolas hardening into sexy half inch nubs of taut flesh. I couldn't wait to hold one between my lips and tease it with my tongue.

The implants kept her tits firmly atop her body, lacking the sag most large breasted women have when they are reclined. The deep cleavage between looked so inviting and I wondered if she would allow me to slid my cock into the soft flesh.

As my fingers slid along the nylon covering her thighs I looked up at Stephanie's face. The alluring appearance I'd noticed earlier in the parking lot had change to an expression of wanton lust. Her hazel eyes had transformed into deep pools of passion. In the light her eye shadow seemed to glitter even brighter and the stroke of eyeliner she used to extend the corners of her eyes gave her a salacious appearance.

My fingertips reached the smooth naked flesh above her stockings, slowly slipped along the inside of her thighs as I studied her mouth. Stephanie's lips lack the pouty appearance most men desire, but are perfectly shaped and her skill in applying lipstick makes them as desirable for kissing as a woman with fuller lips.

Stephanie smiled at me knowing I was taking time to study her features and teased me by saying. "I'd be happy to pose for photos sometime."

I returned her smile and made a mental note of her offer.

I'm certain that Stephanie was wondering if once my fingers reached their ultimate goal they would spread her moist pussy open for my cock or my tongue and as they touched the silky smooth flesh on either side of her loins I bent at the waist and moved my mouth toward her.

She moaned softly acknowledging that for now she preferred my lips and tongue and said. "Yes, lick my wet cunt." Her use of the word cunt confirmed she liked her sex talk more on the vulgar side a fact that I happily took note of.

I moved my mouth closer and inhaled deeply, savoring the fragrant aroma of her loins before extending my tongue to touch her moist flesh. Stephanie groaned deeply as my tongue traced along the distended lips of her pussy then slipped between them to flick at the pink flesh inside.

"Oh god!" Stephanie exclaimed as my tongue slid up to tease her pulsing clit while my fingers pressed around it causing the hard nub to pop further from the hood of flesh protecting it.

With my thumb and index finger pressing around her clit, I slid my free hand down and slipped two fingers inside her.