High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,313 Followers

"Hey Mrs. C., how are you doing?" I asked, happy for any distraction from my thoughts.

"I could be better," she laughed, nodding toward her yard. She was just finishing some yard work. "The kid I used to have mow my lawn quit a couple of years ago."

"Sorry Mrs. C.," I smiled, remembering. "But I needed a real job. I was saving for a car."

"I heard you quit your job last month," she said. "What car did you get?"

"Yeah well, senior year and all," I grinned. "I decided to wait on the car. I figured playing football and having fun was more important. I'll probably get my job back come winter and get the car before the end of the year." I remembered that was my plan, before my knee blew out.

"I should have kept the job and quit football!' I thought to myself.

I never did get that car. Oh, I bought a car eventually, but it was after college and it wasn't really what I wanted. I bought practical for the long drive from and to work. After that, the cars I bought were never anything special. There always seemed to be something more important to buy.

Back in high school I'd wanted a sports car. I still did now that I thought about it. I promised myself I'd get one with the money from the promotion Rodger was giving me when I got back, if I ever got back.

'Hell, even if I don't go back, I'm going to get a cool ride!' I thought, laughing.

"What's so funny?" Mrs. C. asked.

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head. She looked at me oddly, but let it pass.

"So then if you're not working now, you'll need a little spending money," she smiled. "A couple of hours of yard work a week are just what you need."

"Nice try Mrs. C.!" I laughed. "But I'm one of the happily unemployed."

"Great," she said. "Just great."

I thought it was both weird and oddly comforting to call her Mrs. C. Weird because I was older than her, at least as I remembered it, but comforting because she was from a time in my life when things were good.

"What about Jimmy?" I asked. "Didn't he work out?" Jimmy was the guy I found to take my place.

I liked Mrs. C. She was a widow. Her husband died not long after they moved into the neighborhood. That's when I started mowing her lawn and doing the rest of the yard work.

"The boy has no work ethic!" she snapped.

"Jimmy?" I asked in disbelief. It was a long time ago, but I'd picked Jimmy carefully. I really liked Mrs. C. as a kid. She was always kind to me.

"His family has been on vacation for two weeks!" she cried. "I actually had to do a little yard work on my own. I haven't done that in years. Look at me! I look terrible!" I did look at her. I'd always thought of her as old, but suddenly I realized that she was younger than my parents.

Mrs. C. was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. She looked surprisingly good in them. Her top was soaked in sweat, but if anything it only made her look better. I'd always known Mrs. C. had nice breasts, but I never realized just how pretty she was back then.

"You look good," I smiled, feeling my body respond, but not caring for the first time. This woman was anything but jailbait.

"Thanks," she said in surprise, but then smiled and added, "I have lost a little weight."

"I can tell," I said. "Who is the lucky guy?"

"Please!" she laughed nervously. I smiled. I could see her reacting to my attention and it was funny to see her trying to ignore it.

"You mean you're not dating yet?" I asked. "It's been a long time since Mr. C passed. Don't you think it's time?"

"Excuse me?" she asked in shock.

"Sorry," I said. "It's none of my business."

"That's okay," she said oddly. She had a thoughtful and sad expression on her face. I knew she was thinking of Mr. C. I couldn't leave it like that. Of course, I couldn't just blurt out what I wanted to say. I'd already done enough damage like that.

"Mrs. C., can I have a drink?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, sounding more like herself. "I could actually use one myself. Come into the kitchen."

"Thanks," I smiled and followed her into her house.

She poured two glassed of juice, one of them only half full. She poured vodka in the other half.

"I don't suppose I can convince you to let me have a sip of yours?" I asked. "It's been a long day." She looked at me and frowned. This was obviously not her first drink of the day, but she wasn't drunk.

"You smell like beer," she said.

"I had one or two," I offered. "But I'm not drunk. Like I said, it's been a rough day." Her eyes met mine and I smiled.

"I guess. You're eighteen now," she answered. "Only don't tell your mother. That woman scares me!"

"I won't," I laughed, reaching for her glass and remember how my mother used to be. Mrs. C. was being a bit tough on her, but not a whole lot. Mom just wanted what most mothers wanted, the best for her children.

"And be careful!" she added quickly. "I may have put a bit too much vodka in there."

"You think?" I laughed and downed half the glass. It hit the spot.

"Hey!" she cried, pulling the glass from my hand.

"Sorry," I laughed. Mrs. C. looked at me and shook her head. I watched as she finished the rest of the drink and refilled it.

I knew what I wanted to say to Mrs. C., but I had no idea how to start. How does an eighteen year old tell a widow twice his age that she needs to get back out there and find someone to make her happy? That life isn't over yet? It quickly struck me that he doesn't. I frowned and reached for Mrs. C.'s glass again.

"Don't you dare!" she cried trying to get it back, but I was a lot bigger than her. There wasn't nearly as much vodka this time, but it still had some kick.

I drank half the drink again and kept her away with one hand. It was comical in a way, but also exciting. Mrs. C. was a curvy woman. My hand accidentally brushed her larges breasts and I felt myself respond.

Mrs. C. was the first woman I met since this crazy dream started that wasn't too young for my old mind. Not only that, but I knew in this case it was simple lust. I liked Mrs. C., but neither the old me or the teenager me was interested her in any other way than sexual. The simple fact was that I wanting her badly. Hell, at that moment I needed her! My grasp on reality was tenuous at best.

"Drink this," I said, handing her back her drink. She looked at me with big eyes, but finished the drink. I took the glass from her hand and put it on the counter. Mrs. C. looked at me nervously as I moved toward her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Exactly what you think I am," I smiled sexily. It got to her. I could tell. That was only fair because she clearly got to me.

"You're just a boy," she said nervously.

"Am I really?" I asked, still smiling. "I'm eighteen, old enough to leave home, go to war. Old enough to do anything."

"But..." she began. I cut her off.

"Don't you find me attractive?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She was throwing off all kinds of indicators that the old me recognized after years of dating.

"You're handsome," she said quickly. "I've always thought that, even when you were younger."

"Thanks," I said, moving so that our lips were only a few inches away.

"No!" she said, stepping back. "This isn't going to happen!" I grabbed her arms and pulled her back toward me. She was too shocked to fight.

"I want you!" I said aggressively. "And you need what I'm offering badly."

"We can't!" she cried. "You're young enough to be my son!" I noticed she didn't deny her need.

"But I'm not," I smiled.

"We don't love each other!" she cried.

"Of course not," I replied. "This isn't about love. It's about need."

"We can't!" she cried again.

"Sure we can," I replied, my face only inches from hers again. She was flushed and panting slightly.

"But..." she began. I placed my fingers on her lips and silenced her.

"Tell me you don't need to be with someone," I said. "And I'll leave."

"I still love my husband!" she cried.

"Of course you do," I said gently. "I didn't know Mr. C., but if he is half the man you've painted over the years, he was a good one."

"Then you understand why this can't happen?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "It can and will happen. What we're going to do isn't going to hurt or take away from what you had with your husband."

"What happened to you?" she asked.

"I got older," I grinned, and thought to myself, 'You have no idea how much older!'

"You're just a boy!" she insisted. I pulled her against me tighter, letting her feel my excitement against her stomach. It also let me feel her curves against my body. Her breasts felt amazing and I squeezed her thick ass roughly.

"I'm a man," I disagreed calmly.

"I can feel that!" she moaned, causing me to smile. I had her! It was exciting and fun seducing Mrs. C. On top of that, we both needed it. It was the first thing I felt confident about since ended up back in my teenage body.

I closed the gap between us and kissed her. Mrs. C. froze for a moment and then melted into my arms. I trailed my kisses down to her neck. Mrs. C reached between us and squeezed my cock.

"You're big!" she gasped. "Just like my husband."

"Tell me what you want?" I asked between kisses. "Tell me what you need!"

"It's been so long!" she cried and slipped her hand into my pants. We both moaned when her fingers brushed my cock. She started stroking and caressing it slowly. I shuddered as my body reacted. I wasn't a virgin, not the old me or even the young me, but in a way I felt like one. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Mrs. C., let's go to your bedroom," I groaned.

"We shouldn't..." she began. I knew I could convince her easily enough if I wanted to spend the time. The problem was that my need was too great for that.

"Okay, then right here!" I growled, pulling her top over her head.

Instead of arguing, Mrs. C.'s hands undid my pants. She was looking down hungrily. Like I said, she needed this as badly as I did, although for different reasons.

Her bra followed quickly and I received one brief look at her amazing breasts before Mrs. C. fell to her knees in front of me. My pants hit the floor and she engulfed my cock with her mouth. I groaned and pulled off my shirt.

"My husband loved when I did this to him!" she whispered excitedly.

"I can see why!" I groaned as I rested one hand on her shoulder and the other on her head. She looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth and smiled. It was very sexy!

"Shit!" I cried as my orgasm took me. Poor Mrs. C. tried to swallow fast enough to take all my cum in. She might have made it if I hadn't pulled my cock from her mouth and directed the explosion toward large tits. My cum covered a surprisingly large portion of them.

"You bad boy!" she laughed.

"Hold your breasts up!" I demanded, my passion still burning bright even after I was done cumming. She registered my need and stopped laughing. She also lifted her breasts.

I stroked my cock between them. They were full and felt amazing as I slid back and forth. Mrs. C. enmeshed my cock in her heavy breasts. It felt so good that I didn't soften at all.

'Finally!' I thought with a grin. 'Something good about being young again!'

The truth was that my cock felt like a steel rod. I never had any problems getting excited for a sexy woman, but this eighteen year old body was in it's prime, not only that, but I was in shape. My ego soared as I continued to stroke between her breasts. Mrs. C. watching me with excited eyes didn't hurt either.

I wanted the moment to last forever, but it wasn't long before I felt myself start to seriously respond again. I moved away and helped Mrs. C. up. She looked amazing! I undid her shorts as she looked on nervously.

"I've only ever been with my husband," she said nervously.

"Then something like this is overdue," I said, meeting her gaze and pulling her shorts down. I glanced up and down her body.

"You look at me so hungrily!" she gasped.

"That's because I am hungry," I replied. "For you. In fact, I want to taste you."

"Taste me?" she asked in confusion.

"Taste you," I said confidently and took her hand. I led her toward the bedroom.

"Please!" she cried, pulling back. "Not in there! Not yet!"

"Okay," I grinned and pushed her onto the arm of the couch. It was one of those big cushiony couches. I made her straddled the arm as I knelt down. She rolled onto her stomach in nervousness. I forced her legs a little further party and thrust my tongue into her soaked pussy from behind.

"What? ...No! ...That's..." she cried, not making sense. After a moment she stopped trying to talk and buried her face into the couch. She moaned almost constantly as I licked her.

Mrs. C. had a dark furry pussy with very pink lips. I teased them unmercifully! I brought her to the brink two or three times and pulled back. The last time I knew that she was ready. Instead of pulling back, I focused my attention on her clit and her orgasm burst free. Her juices sprayed into my mouth and she screamed into the couch cushion!

"That was amazing!" she gasped a few minutes later.

"Yes, it was," I answered, and then smiling added, "Although, I think you may need to have your couch cleaned."

"Probably," she laughed, blushing slightly in embarrassment, but not bothering to move from the arm of the couch. She looked extremely comfortable and sated. "My husband never did that to me! Where did you learn that?"

"Magazines," I lied, remembering a girl I met in my late twenties. She was wild and not really my type, but she was a dynamo in bed. She also had no problem showing me what she liked. It had ended badly, but been fun while it lasted.

"You look comfortable," I offered, changing the subject.

"I am," she sighed. "I could fall asleep like this."

"No you can't," I disagreed. She glanced my way and I grinned. "Mostly because there's no way I can keep my hands off of you when you look like that!"

"And who's stopping you?" she surprised me by asking sexily.

"I guess no one," I laughed and moved toward her. I straddled her thighs and the arm of the couch. "Mr. C. liked taking you this way? From behind?"

"I'm not sure," she replied, moaning as the head of my cock brushed against her ass. "We didn't talk about things like that. But I certainly did!"

Mrs. C.'s pussy was open and waiting and her breasts were squished against the couch. I caressed the sides of them while I shifted my hips. My cock bumped against her pussy this time and she gasped.

"Tell me what you need?" I asked, reaching down with one hand and rubbing my cock up and down her pussy. "Be as nasty as you want."

"I want to feel your young, hard cock inside of me!" she moaned.

"How long has it been since you felt a man inside of you?" I asked.

"Too long!" she cried. I smiled and shoved the head of my cock into her pussy. She pushed her hips back and tried to force more inside as she gasped, "You're so big!"

"Better to give you pleasure!" I growled as I shoved more of my cock in.

"Yes! Oh yes!" she cried. "Give me all of it! I want it all!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust the rest of my cock inside her tight pussy. It was like pushing into a soaked furnace. It felt incredible!

"Too big!" she cried as her body twisted in orgasm. I continued to hold her hips and fucked her through it. Her next orgasm wasn't far behind. My own threatened as well.

"It's so hard and hot!" she moaned. Her words really got to me.

"I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

"Do it!" she demanded. "It's been so long since I felt a man cum in me!"

"Here...I...go!" I cried and slammed into her pussy hard. My hips made a loud slap sound against her ass and I was once again pumping my cum inside of her, only this time it was in her pussy!

"My God!" she cried and joined me. We shivered and shook together until we were both spent.

"Thank you," I smiled afterward as I shifted off of her and sat on the couch. "I really needed that."

"You?" she half laugh and half groaned as she rolled off the arm of the couch and into my lap. I laughed, held her close and kissed her soundly.

We continued to kiss for quite a while. Mrs. C. played with my cock slowly for a while, but got more aggressive as my cock hardened once again.

"Making up for lost time?" I asked with a smile.

"Taking full advantage of the moment," she replied.

"Good for you," I said, meaning it.

"You really have changed," she said, shaking her head. "I know grown men who aren't half as mature."

"How about a shower?" I asked, changing the subject again.

"I thought you'd never ask!" she laughed and climbed off my lap. I stood and my cock slapped against my stomach. Her eyes watched hungrily, which only made my cock become even harder. I led her to the bathroom quickly and turned on the water. I looked back to her when I was done. She was still looking at me.

"You're going to make me blush," I teased.

"I can't help it!" she laughed. "You look like a Roman god or something!"

"Please!" I laughed, but I also took a moment to look at my naked body in the mirror. I don't know about Roman god, but I did look better than I remembered.

I wasn't cut with muscles, but they were there. Playing football and working out had paid off more than I remembered. My life since high school had been anything but physically active.

"Not bad," I said softly.

"Better than that!" she laughed, causing me to blush.

"Look who's talking," I retorted, shifting her in front of me and looking at her body in the mirror.

"Please!" she said with a roll of her eyes.

"I'm serious!" I insisted from behind her. "You're a beautiful woman with curves in all the right places."

"Sure," she snorted. "Most of them have dropped more than I'd like to think about."

"I bet they look even better than they used to," I said.

"You're just being kind," she laughed.

"It's this just kindness?" I asked, kissing her neck and rubbing my hard cock across her ass. She moaned and leaned forward on the bathroom sink.

I knew what she wanted. I pushed my cock into her pussy from behind once again. This time I held her hips and worked it in and out slowly. We both stared at each other in the mirror.

"It's so exciting to watch!" she moaned.

I couldn't argue with her. I loved the sight of her breasts swaying with each thrust. Hell, even the sight of my own body and I pumped in and out of her was a turn on, but I fought hard to take my time. I didn't want to cum too fast.

The bathroom was starting to fill with steam as time went by, but we could still make out our forms in the mirror. We were both sweating by now and our bodies glistened. It only made me more excited!

"I'm going to cum!" Mrs. C. cried and did exactly that. I wasn't ready yet, but that was no big deal. I'd already cum twice. I continued stroking in and out of her even after she was done.

"You're trying to kill me," she moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Of course not!" she laughed briefly. "Although I wouldn't mind getting that shower you promised."

"You wish is my command," I grinned and moved.

"Hey! Don't pull out!" she cried, but it was too late.

"Lets get into the shower," I smiled.

We adjusted the water slightly and climbed into the shower. Mrs. C. was looking at me expectantly. I smiled. I would never have guess she was so hot and wanton, certainly not when I was eighteen, but probably not after either. It reminded me of one of the thing Rodger used to say all the time.

'You never knew how a woman will react once you got her clothes off,' he insisted. I didn't think he was right in most cases, but he certainly was in Mrs. C's.

"Mrs. C., how would you like your hair washed?" I asked.

"That sounds lovely," she smiled. "And do me a favor, call me Connie."

"I don't know," I teased as I put shampoo in her hair and started rubbing. "It's sort of hot to call you Mrs. C." She clearly liked what I was doing.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,313 Followers