High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

'I guess my anger at the Moirai is a lot like that,' I sighed, and suddenly my rage was gone. I felt empty. I went back to the window and looked for Tara and Cindy. They were there still playing and laughing. The feelings that came the last time were still there, but they were greatly muted.

'If I go downstairs now, it will be like I'm accepting what the Fates have planned for me. I'll never get back to my own life,' I thought. I couldn't do it. I loved my parents, Cindy and possibly even Tara, but I'd taken all I could. I needed some time away to think.

I don't remember starting, but in no time at all I had the duffle bag that typically collected dust on the bottom of my closest filled with clothes. I took a moment to write a note to my parents. It probably wouldn't help them accept what I was about to do, but I couldn't just leave without at least giving them a reason.

I told them that Rodger's death, my breaking up with Tiffany and quitting the football team had all hit me hard and that I needed some time to think. I told them I'd be back and not to worry. I wasn't sure about the first and I knew the second would never happen. Guilt threatened, but there was only so much of that I could stand. In fact, I was overloaded with it recently and that was half the problem.

I slipped out of the house as quietly as I could. I had no idea where I was going or when I'd be back. I knew what I was doing was a mistake, but some mistakes you had to make. That was life.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers