High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"What are you going to do?" she asked nervously, when I pulled back.

"The same thing again," I smiled. "You came fast and I want you to enjoy it longer."

"I'm fine," she laughed.

"I know," I replied. "But I don't want you to just be fine. I want you to be much more than that."

"That's doesn't seem fair," she said. "After all, you came quickly too."

"Shh," I laughed gently and moved between her legs again. Tara made to say something else, but as soon as my tongue touched her, she quieted. Maybe that's the wrong word. She didn't so much quiet as stop trying to do anything other than enjoy what I was doing. It took a while, but it was well worth it when I heard her panting and gasping as her next orgasm neared.

"Oh Johnny!" she cried. "You're driving me crazy. Only you could make me feel like this!"

"Cum for me!" I demanded, focusing on her clit. "I want to taste you again!"

"Johnny yes!" she cried and let loose a torrent of cum. "Yes! Yes!"

I continued to focus on her pleasure until she was done and then moved up the bed and took her in my arms. Tara rested her head on my shoulder as she slowly regained control of her breathing.

"I could fall asleep just like this," she sighed.

"Isn't that the plan?" I smiled in reply.

"Yes, but not yet," she said, reaching out and taking my cock once more. She stroked it slowly. I was already hard, but not particularly close to cumming.

Tara continued to use her hand on me. Eventually, she shifted and started kissing my cock as well. All I could see was the back of her head, but it still felt pretty amazing. She moved lower and I could feel the warmth of her mouth as she took one of my balls into her mouth. I groaned.

"You like that," Tara said knowingly.

"I like everything you're doing," I said honestly.

Tara pulled away and looked down at me. She came into my arms and we kissed once more. Her soft breasts were against my chest and it felt very nice. She shifted her body on top of mine.

"Johnny, promise me you'll hold still?" she asked.

Tara was obviously excited once more, but also nervous for some reason. I wanted to question her on what was bothering her, but I knew that right at this moment it would be a mistake. There was only one thing to do.

"I promise," I replied. She nodded and smiled nervously before starting to kiss me once more. I returned her kisses and did my best not to move.

It took a while, but eventually Tara legs parted slightly and she shifted higher on my body. My cock, which had been buried in her stomach, was now slipping between her moist pussy lips. A part of me wanted to shove up into her, but I knew it would be the worse possible thing to do. Even still, it wasn't easy. If Tara hadn't pulled back and looked into my eyes once more I'm not sure I would have been able to stop myself, but she did and I saw the war going on inside of her.

"Tara, I love you," I said, unable to think of anything else to say to help her. She smiled slowly and nodded once.

"And I love you," she replied, settling onto my cock.

She gasped and stopped when I was only half way in. Her pussy was a soaked furnace, squeezing my cock in ways that drove me crazy. Tara started riding me slowly. She moaned and gasped frequently as her body adjusted to me.

"So big!" she moaned more than once. I don't know how long it took her to finally take all of me in, but I'll never forget the sight of her doing it or how it felt.

Tara had her hands on my chest as she picked up the pace and bounced on my cock. I was as hard as I'd even been before and I loved the feel of her on me, but my orgasm was still far off. I wasn't used to be completely inactive. It was new and enjoyable, but I doubted I'd be able to come this way. Of course, at that moment it didn't matter. Tara obviously loved every moment of what was happening.

"I'm cumming!" she cried. "Again!"

Her juices drenched my cock and hips as her body shook in release. She fell on my chest and I held her through the last of her orgasm. She continued to shiver and shake for quite a while.

"That was something," I said afterward.

"You think?" she laughed, cuddling deeper for a moment before sitting up. I was still hard and inside of her. She moaned as she moved.

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern.

"I'm a lot better than just okay," she smiled. "I could sleep for a year."

"Then what are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she smiled. "Johnny, I love you and you're obviously in need."

"You don't have to..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Of course I do," she interjected, bouncing slowly on my cock once more.

"Tara, do you trust me?" I asked. She nodded without hesitation this time. "Then can I move this time?"

"Yes," she smiled.

"Don't worry," I added. "If I do something you don't like, just let me know and I'll stop."

"I love you Johnny," she said.

"I love you too," I replied.

This time I took hold of Tara's hips as she rode me. I also thrust up, going deep inside of her, causing her to gasp out in pleasure each time. I started out gently, but the closer my orgasm came the harder I thrust into her. Tara was clearly enjoying herself as much as I was.

I reached up and cupped her perfect breasts, squeezing her nipples and making her moan. After a few moments of that, I pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately as I drove my cock up into her hard. Tara's only response was to moan loudly and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I was close to my release after that. I wanted cum. No, I needed to cum! I didn't really plan it, but suddenly I found myself rolling on top of Tara and thrusting as deeply as I could go. For a moment I thought she was in the throws of another orgasm because her body was shaking, but when I took a moment to look into her eyes I froze and shifted off of her as quickly as I could.

"Tara, are you okay?" I asked. What I saw in her eyes when I looked into them would haunt me for a very long time. There was no passion or even love. Only terror. She'd been shaking out of fear.

"Fine," she said in a tone that said anything but that. Tara rolled onto her stomach, away from me. I leaned close and place a hand on her shoulder. She tenses slightly, but didn't do anything else as my hand stayed steady.

"You should have told me to stop," I said, my lips only inches from her ears. "I'm so sorry!"

"No!" she sobbed. "Don't be sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry. I should have stopped you, but you were so close and I wanted you to have your release."

"Not like that," I said softly, and then added more strongly, "Never like that."

"Johnny, hold me please," she said, but she refused to move from her stomach. I shrugged and wrapped myself over her. I was afraid that the weight of me on top of her would upset her more, but she sighed in contentment once I was holding her tight.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked, once she calmed.

"Not right now," she said. "I can't."

"Whenever you're ready," I said gently.

I thought she'd drifted off to sleep and nearly jumped out of my skin when she took hold of my cock once more. I was soft by now, but that didn't deter her.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Johnny, I want to give you pleasure," she said. "Just like you gave me."

"Tara, just holding you gives me pleasure," I replied honestly, but she refused to stop. She shifted just enough so that we could kiss. I saw in her eyes that she was serious. Tara not only wanted to give me pleasure. She needed to do it. Even still, it took a very long time for me to become hard again because I was concerned about her. Her growing passion as we kissed helped.

"That's better," she smiled once I was at full length again.

"Finish me like this," I said, still worried about her.

"Oh no," she said confidently. "I love you too much for that."

"But..." I began.

"Johnny," she interjected. "Please be quiet and just do what comes naturally."

I wasn't sure what she was getting at until she rolled back onto her stomach fully and lifted her hips slightly. Tara wanted me to take her like that and God knew I wanted to, but I hesitated a moment longer.

"Please Johnny!" she said. "I want to feel you inside of me again. I promise, this way won't scare me."

I shook my head and shrugged. It sounded like she really meant it. Yet, instead of pushing into her, I shifted on the bed and buried my face between her legs. If I was going to do this, I wanted to be sure she was ready. I was glad I did because despite her words and recent orgasm, Tara wasn't.

I worked her pussy with my lips and tongue until it slowly started to moisten. I smiled contently when Tara finally moaned in pleasure as I drove my tongue deep. I loved the taste of her and the smell of her excitement drove me crazy.

"Now Johnny!" Tara moaned. "I'm ready."

I shifted up and lined my cock up with her pussy. Tara was lifting her ass once more and the sight was too much. I shoved in deep with one strong stroke.

"Yes!" Tara cried. I may have as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked despite my excitement and need.

"I'm better than that!" Tara moaned. "Now if you just cum in me I'll be in Heaven."

"Just tell me to stop and I'll..." I began.

"Stop talking!" she laughed. "And don't worry. This position feels amazing!"

"It's one of my favorites," I admitted, starting to stroke in and out of her.

"I know," she gasped. I frowned for a moment before she added, "Isn't it every guys?" I didn't have an answer to that, nor did I care. Tara's arms were out and I watched as her nails raked the bed.

Tara's ass remained high in the air as she met each of my strokes and gasping in pleasure. Her pussy was soaked and accepted my cock like it had been made for it. My hips slapped against her ass over and over again, driving us both to the brink. It didn't take long for our next orgasms to build.

"Oh Johnny, this feels so good!" she cried. "I can't last much longer. Please cum with me!"

"Soon!" I grunted, taking hold of her hips and slamming deep inside of her.

"Now!" she cried as her orgasm exploded.

"Yes!" I added, as my orgasm took me and I erupted deep inside of Tara. We thrashed together for quite a while.

"Are you okay?" I asked afterward, rolling off of her. I should have been spent and I was on some levels, but I couldn't help the fact that I still wanted her. Tara looked up at me. She seemed a little surprised by what she saw in my eyes, but she smiled.

"You're insatiable," she said.

"Not really," I grinned. "It's just that you get to me so much."

Tara shifted on to her back and looked up at me. She seemed nervous again, but not afraid, or at least she was controlling her fear better. Tara held her arms open to me. I knew what she was offering.

"No," I said. "You're not ready for that."

"I am," she argued. "Just be gentle and I'll be fine."

"Tara, whatever happened scarred you badly," I said carefully. It was pretty obvious what had happened, but if she didn't want to talk about it yet, I wouldn't bring it up, at least not directly. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she said confidently. "The scar is old and faded. I dealt with it a long time ago."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Because I saw the terror in your eyes before."

"I wasn't expecting you to roll on top of me," she sighed. "And yes, it did bring back some bad memories, but that's the past. I refused to let it stop me from holding the man I love in my arms and looking up into his eyes while he makes love to me."

"Tara," I sighed. "I can't. I never want to see you like again. I never want you to feel that way again!"

"You won't," she smiled. "I won't. Now hug me please."

I moved into her arms slowly, never fully resting my weight on her. We kissed, but I was tentative as I continued to watch her eyes to make sure she was okay.

"I'm not made out of glass!" she laughed, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me against her. I could tell she was nervous, but she was clearly refusing to let her fear stop her.

"You really are beautiful," I said, looking down into her eyes. Tara smiled warmly and met gaze. We stayed like that she a few moments and she relaxed visible.

"You could never hurt me," she said confidently. "I can see that in your eyes. Johnny, please make love to me like this. I want what I'm seeing now to push that other image back where it belongs, in the past."

"I can't," I replied, but smiled and added, "At least not yet."

"Oh, I can help with that," Tara smiled, wrapping her legs around me as well and leaning up to kiss me.

What followed was amazing. I'd lived a long time before all this happened. I don't know how many women I'd slept with, but there more than I cared to count. Yet, I never felt for any of them what I felt for Tara at that moment. Not even Tiffany came close.

"I really do love you," I said with as much feeling as I could. I was slowly stroking in and out of Tara by this time. She was looking up into my eyes and smiling contently.

"I know," she said. "I've always known. You're my soul mate and I love you too."

I didn't believe in soul mates, or at least I didn't before this moment. Now I wasn't so sure. Looking down at Tara and watching her react to me made the years fall away. It was like all my cynicism and pain was fading. I immersed myself in the feeling.

We both fought to hold onto the moment as long as we could, but our bodies demanded release. I was thrusting into Tara with more force, but she obviously didn't mind.

"Johnny, I'm going to cum again!" she moaned.

"Me too!" I gasped, filling her pussy once more.

"Yes!" she cried as her orgasm hit. We stayed in each other's arms long after we were done.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rolling off of her.

"Shh," she smiled contently. "I've never been to Heaven before." I laughed gently.

"Me neither," I said. "And this is probably the only way I'll ever get there." Tara laughed and shifted, resting her head onto my shoulder. We were both spent and the room reeked of us.

"Thank you Johnny," Tara said softly. I could tell she was almost asleep. "You have no idea what that meant to me."

"Me too," I said, realizing that it was true.

I'd never truly loved anyone else before. I thought I had with Tiffany, but that was a very long time ago and right now I wasn't even sure if it was love. This was the first time that true love was involved with my passion and it made it even more amazing than usual. I smiled to myself. We lay like that for quite some time. Tara fell asleep first. I smiled again when I heard her snoring gently.

I knew Tara and I needed to talk. I was pretty sure I knew what her secret was based on what happened, but she needed to share it and I was more than ready to listen. Of course, if she did tell me her secret, then I would have to tell her mine and I fully expected the conversation to go badly once we finally got around to it, but for the first time since all this began I wasn't sad, so I decided to forget everything except the woman asleep in my arms.

'Girl,' a part of my mind said. The rest of me yelled, 'Oh shut up!'

I drifted off to sleep slowly. Tara felt good in my arms. I loved her and I couldn't help feeling that we belonged together.

'Man, I must really be tired!' I thought. 'Belonged together? I'm way too old and cynical to believe in shit like that anymore.'

Yet, despite my thoughts I couldn't deny how good it felt when I remember Tara calling us soul mates. I decided that holding her in my arms while she drifting off to sleep was my version of Heaven.

**********

"No!" Tara cried and I was instantly awake. She was still in my arms, but she was fighting to get free. I let go and backed away. She continued to thrash on the bed. It took me a moment to realize she was still asleep. "Please don't!"

"Tara!" I cried, reaching out and shaking her. "Tara, wake up! You're having a nightmare."

"No!" she cried again, but suddenly her eyes snapped open and she was sitting up in bed.

"Tara, are you okay?" I asked tentatively, not sure what to do. I'd never seen anyone ever have such a violent nightmare before.

"Johnny?" she asked tentatively as her mind slowly released her from her bad dream.

"Yes Tara," I said gently. "It's me."

"Oh Johnny!" she cried and fell into my arms and buried her face in my shoulder. I held her tight while she fought the after effects of her nightmare. Tara was literally shaking and it took her quite some time to calm down.

"Are you okay?" I asked once more when she finally stopped shaking.

"Not really," she sighed. "I haven't had that nightmare in quite awhile. I forgot how bad it was."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really," she said, sitting up and turning on the lamp near the side of the bed. It was a soft light, but both of us blinked a bit until our eyes adjusted. "But I guess need to."

"I'm listening," I said gently. Tara looked at me. She seemed so fragile in that moment, yet her eyes watched me carefully, judging whether she was really going to tell me or not.

"I'll tell you if you promise to share whatever is bothering you afterward?" she finally said.

"You wouldn't believe me if I did," I answered.

"Let me be the judge of that," she said, falling silent as she waited for me to decide.

I knew I wanted to tell her, but it would change everything. It would also drag her into my crazy life of time travel and Greek goddesses. Well, either that or my insanity. I still wasn't sure which it was.

"Johnny," Tara said, drawing my eyes back to her. "We love each other, and for some reason I think it's almost as big of a deal for you to actually care for someone else again as it is for me, but I won't go into a relationship with secrets. We either share our darkest thoughts or I leave and go back home by myself."

The smart thing to do was let her do exactly that, but the need in her eyes matched my own. Maybe it was wrong and unfair to drag her into my craziness, but she obviously wanted to be. Besides, even if she ran screaming from me afterward, at least we both would get the chance to talk about what was bothering us.

"Okay," I sighed. "But I'm serious. You'll think I'm crazy afterward and truthfully, I'll probably agree with you."

"Do you think I'm not afraid of what you'll think about me after I tell you about my nightmare?" she asked.

"A fair point," I admitted. "We'll just have to trust each other."

"Trust," she said, shaking her head. "You do realize that before you there was only one person in the entire world that I trusted?"

"Your father?" I guessed. Tara smiled and nodded.

"That's one more than me," I sighed.

"You don't trust your parents?" she asked in surprise.

"With my life? Absolutely," I answered. "But not with this. They wouldn't understand."

"Interesting," Tara said thoughtfully. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to go first?"

"Nope," I grinned. "You're the brave one here. Out with it." Tara smiled briefly, but then her expression turned sad, somber almost.

"Do you remember the first day of school when we cut?" she asked.

"Sure," I nodded. "I was having a very bad day."

"Do you remember the conversation we had when we walked home together?" she asked. "You said that something had to cause my change from beauty queen to burnout between eighth grade and high school."

"Hmm, that sounds harsher then I meant it to," I frowned.

"It's okay. We were both drinking," she said. "Besides, you were right." Tara paused and looked at me again.

"I love you and you can trust me," I said, meeting her eyes. "I promise." I was pretty sure what she was going to say and I wanted her to say it. It would help her to share it if nothing else.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this," she sighed. "But before I do, I need you to promise never to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers