High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're still human. I can tell that, but Grandmother has definitely done something to you," Hebe said. She then smiled sexily and changed the subject by asking, "I assume you brought me to my bed for a reason?" I didn't bother responding with words. I let her feel my renewed desire.

Hebe licked her lips in something that could only be anticipation. I could have read her emotions without her permission, but she made it unnecessary. Hebe opened herself to me and let me feel everything she was feeling. I think she took great pleasure in doing so. She trusted me. I hoped in time I could feel the same way about her.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, her eyes flashing with desire.

"Not tired yet?" I teased, sitting on the bed and lifting the sheet. It was satin or something like it, no surprise there. Hebe made sure I got a good look at her legs as she slid them under. She made sure I got a good look at everything.

"Didn't I promise you there'd be no sleeping tonight?" she asked in reply, her voice husky with desire. I'm not sure if I pulled her to me or she fell into my arms, but the end results was the same. We kissed and pleasured each other with our caresses.

Hebe eventually slipped out of my arms. I had an idea of what she was planning based on the sudden tinge of humor mixed in with her desire. It still surprised me when she literally giggled before slipping under the sheets. Giggling just didn't seem like something a goddess should do. I moment later I wasn't thinking about what a goddess should do or shouldn't do anymore. I was just enjoying what this goddess was doing.

**********

I stood staring out to sea waiting for the rising sun. The water was cold as it washed over my feet, but it didn't bother me. I already dove into the ocean and washed off the night's activity. Hebe was true to her word. She kept me up all night. Yet, in the end she was the one asleep in her bed while rest wouldn't come to me.

I watched the brightening sky and smiled. I could still feel the connection to the world around me that Grandmother somehow awoke in me. It reminded me of just how insignificant I was in the stream of things without making me feel bad about it. All men were inconsequential on such a scale, all gods too.

The sun finally broke the horizon. I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying the warmth I could already feel from the gaseous giant beginning to light up the sky. For some reason my thoughts drifted back to my trip to the island. It seemed like a life time ago despite only being months in the past. Much had changed since then.

I had Grandmother to thank for the most recent differences and perhaps the most obvious. Hebe also played her part, more so for being my friend and listening to me during our stay on the island than from our shared desires. Yet oddly enough, the person I had to thank the most, the person who gave me the greatest gift was Hera. I expect it was completely unintentional, but that didn't make it less important. What present did she give me? Time.

I'm sure she had her reasons for sending me to this island with Hebe and I'm certain it had something to do with her plan to become the mother of the next generation of gods, but right now that didn't matter. The seven months prior to being taken here were difficult because despite it feeling like my life was on hold while I waited for what was going to happen next, it also seemed to be speeding by without me having any real control.

The island wasn't like that. It wasn't a true break from my problems, not just an elongated continuation of them. The outside world remained the same while Hebe and I stayed here. Tara grew no further away from me, my mother's Alzheimer grew no closer and graduation and the prom where still months away. I wasn't an old man stuck in a teenager's body here. I wasn't an insane eighteen-year-old either. I was just John. I think maybe this was what I hoped Las Vegas would be, but that was impossible because while I was in Vegas time moved forward and I fell behind.

"John." I heard Hebe and turned. She was standing just above where the sand met the rocks. Bridgette's thick red hair flowed behind her naked form in the morning breeze. Her large, proud breasts beckoned to me. The rising sun made her seem to glow. The sight of her was literally breath taking. "It's morning and a promise is a promise." I looked into her eyes and saw my friend.

"Yes, it is," I smiled. "Why don't you wash off in the sea first?" She nodded and walked past me slowly, letting me see all of her, letting me feel her desire for me. I shook my head as she walked a few feet into the water and dove into the sea. I watched her for a few moments before once more closing my eyes and enjoying the sounds of the ocean.

I cared a great deal about Hebe, but deep down I knew she wasn't the one, so did she. There was no confusion about that between us. We'd been thrust together by her mother and somehow found something special between us, but it had its limits. We would have our fun and hopefully remain friends for a long time, but that was all.

Tara was the one for me. I saw that with a clarity that only a place like this could bring, but I knew our relationship would not be easy. The gods wouldn't let it be. I didn't know how she would handle what the Fates had planned for her. I didn't know if she wanted to be the mother of the next generation of gods or not. I wasn't even sure how I would react to either answer. My only hope was that whatever happened, she would continue to love me with the same fervor I felt for her.

I was ready to return home now and face what was to come. I was sure it would be difficult and that I'd second guess myself at times, but deep down I knew I'd never doubt that I belonged again. You see, the most important thing I'd learned from my time on the island was that I wasn't the same man who was thrust back in time by Tyche. He was gone, just like the eighteen year old whose body I possessed. There was no point trying to hold on to either of them because even if the gods could send me back to my old life, I couldn't go now. Too much time had passed. Too much had happened and this last day, as crazy as it was, was just the latest of those changes. We are a sum of our experiences and mine had taken me to a strange place, but at least for the moment I wasn't lonely.

1...345678