High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it as well as I could and stood. The others were oblivious to us. I glanced at them. Carlos still hadn't gotten very far with Angela, but Jerry had his hand under Carla's shirt. I shook my head as I took Pam's hand and she led me out of the room.

Pam quickly led me down the hall to a door. She opened it and led me in. As soon as we entered I realized we were in her bedroom, but before it fully registered she shut the door and pushed me against the wall. Her lips were back on mine and her tongue thrust into my mouth.

'Holy shit!' I thought. 'Mike was right! She is a wild one!' This time I didn't hesitate in reaching up and squeezing her breasts. Her only response was to moan into my mouth. We made out for a few minutes with me feeling her up and her grinding against my now rock hard cock.

I'd only ever slept with Tiffany, and then only after almost three months of dating. I dated a few girls before her, but I'd never gotten much beyond heavy petting with them. I had the feeling that if I played this right, I could get a bit further with Pam despite this being our first time alone together. The question was how fast to push it?

I needn't have worried because a moment later Pam reached between us and started rubbing my cock through my pants. It was my turn to moan into her mouth.

"John!" she gasped eventually, kissing my neck now. "I'm not going to sleep with you tonight, but I'm drunk and horny." There was a part of me that was stunned by her words. Girls just didn't talk that way! On the other hand, she just had and I had to deal with it. I had to say something in reply to such a statement. I went with honesty.

"Me too!" I groaned, continuing to caress her breasts.

"Then let's help each other," she mumbled between kisses. I wasn't sure what she meant, but a moment later she started unbuttoning my pants. My cock sprang free like a rocket from its Launchpad. My poor underwear had no chance of holding it in place. Pamela saw and smiled, adding, "Very nice."

I was completely unprepared for Pam and what she did next, not that I tried to stop her. She actually dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth! Tiffany had helped me out upon occasion, but this was different. It was so slutty!

"Fuck!" I snapped and started cumming. "Sorry!" Pam let go of my cock in surprise. That only made my cum spray across her face and shirt. She hesitated a moment longer before shrugging to herself and falling on my cock once more. She was drinking it! She was drinking my cum down! Oh man! I felt a few extra spurts shoot free.

I had some difficulty remaining on my feet afterward, but thankfully I was still leaning against the wall. Pamela stood when I was done and wiped her mouth. She also reach to the towel hanging behind her door and used it to wipe the rest of my cum from her face.

"Sorry," I repeated. "I'm not usually that quick, but it's been a while and well, you're just so hot!"

"It's okay," Pam smiled. "As long as you're willing to return the favor."

"Return the favor?" I asked in confusion. She looked at me, shook her head and took my hand once more. She led me to her bed and I felt my cock stiffen ever so slightly despite its recent eruption as she undid her pants and let them drop to the floor.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, so don't get your hopes up," she said, making sure I understood she was serious. "But a girl needs relief too."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, curious. It was embarrassing to ask, but how else was I going to learn what she wanted?

"Use your tongue to help me relieve some of this horniness, like I helped you."

I was spellbound as she started using two fingers to push through the patch of blond hair between her legs. I saw the pink peeking through and licked my lips. I finally understood what she wanted. I'd never done it before. Honestly, I was a little nervous, but that didn't stop me from getting into bed and thrusting my tongue between her legs. I quickly learned that I liked the taste. In fact, I liked it so much that I drove my tongue deep.

"Go slower," Pam directed. "And use your tongue on the outside." My earlier embarrassment came back, only this time it was stronger. It had to be obvious to her that I had no experience in this, but thankfully she didn't get mad or laugh. Instead, she just told me what she wanted. I did what she said and felt good when she started moaning. She continued to give me direction for the next few minutes until she was finally ready to cum.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "Right there at the apex!" I'd heard about a clit, but this was the first time I realized what it was. I loved how she reacted to me licking it. Pamela was looking down at what I was doing and using both her hands to pinch and squeeze her nipples.

I watched as she neared her orgasm. Her pussy began to pulse. I was mesmerized by the opening that kept appearing and then closing. The blond patch of hair between her legs was soaked at this point and I knew she couldn't hold on much longer.

"Now rub the apex with your fingers and thrust your tongue deep!" she cried. I was happy to oblige. A moment later she gasped, "I'm cumming!" Pam's blond haired pussy pulsed one last time and then remained open as her fluid literally sprayed from her. I drank it down. It tasted so good that I didn't want it to be over even after she was finally done so I refused to stop, although I did ease off a little.

"John, I'm done," Pam said, sounding a little embarrassed now. I looked up at her. I was sure my face was a mess, but that didn't stop me from smiling lustfully.

"Do you mind if I continue?" I asked. "I want to make you do it again."

"Again?" she asked incredulously. "I'm not sure I can."

"Leave that up to me," I grinned, making her laugh despite her embarrassment. She never actually agreed, but then again she didn't try and stop me any further. I was at it for a few minutes before she moaned in pleasure.

"You're a quick study," she mumbled softly, rubbing her hand through my hair. I didn't bother replying. I was horny as hell once more and wanted her to cum again.

"Tell me what will make it feel better," I demanded and she did. I can't say I worked her body over expertly, but I did the best I could and she seemed to appreciate it. The only problem was that I couldn't seem to get her over the crest of her building orgasm.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked.

"Nothing," she panted, looking at me oddly.

"Tell me what you want," I demanded, knowing she was holding something back.

"No!" she cried. "I can't! It's too soon!" Okay, I wasn't the most experienced guy in the world, but I wasn't stupid either. I knew what she wanted and that only made my own need harder to fight against.

"You want to feel me inside of you," I said, surprised by how confident I was feeling. I was using my fingers against her clit like she showed me. She clearly enjoyed it.

"No!" she cried, but then a moment later she moaned and changed her mind, "Yes! But it's wrong! I wouldn't even have gone this far if I wasn't drunk and so damn horny!"

I continued to use my fingers to pleasure her as I moved up the bed. My cock was so hard that it actually slapped against my stomach as I shifted. She saw and moaned. I lay on top of her and pressed my cock against her pelvis.

"We shouldn't!" she moaned, but her legs slid open granting me access.

I shifted my hips and her eyes got bigger as the head of my cock bumped against her opening. I kissed her passionately as I pushed my cock in slowly. Pam's pussy was hot, wet and tight. It felt amazing! She was one constant moan until I hit bottom.

"You're bigger than Lance!" she gasped out. I had no idea who Lance was, but now wasn't the time to ask. Instead, I started thrusting in and out of Pamela's tight, blond haired pussy. She moaned on one particularly deep thrust and added, "I hope you don't cum as quick this time!" I took that as a challenge.

"Not until after you do," I said confidently. I figured it would be easy considering that I'd already cum once, but it actually ended up being more than a little difficult. Pamela wasn't Tiffany. This girl moved while you fucked her. Her nails gently raked my back and at one point, she grabbed my ass and quickened the pace of my thrusting.

"John, I'm close!" she finally moaned. "But I want to feel you cum in me at the same time!"

"But..." I began.

"It's okay!" she insisted. "I'm on the pill!"

The pill? Wow! Most girls didn't go on the pill while still in high school. I mean, she was eighteen and all, but still...Pamela really was a slut! Lucky me!

"Just tell me when!" I grunted, fighting hard against my orgasm and burying my face in her neck. I kissed and licked the salty sweetness of her skin there.

"Now!" she cried, her pussy clamping down on my cock. "Please now!"

"Yes!" I grunted, letting lose a torrent of cum. I felt her pussy pulsing against the length of my cock as she came. Our bodies meshed for what felt like an eternity, dancing against each other in release.

"Wow," she said when we were both spent.

"You said it," I said, rolling off her with some difficulty. We lay there panting. A part of me was still stunned by what happened, but I couldn't deny how much I liked it.

"That was a bit more than I planned," Pam said slowly.

"Me too," I laughed. Pam didn't join me. I lifted my head and saw her frowning. "Are you okay?"

"Not really," she replied. "I shouldn't have done that. I barely know you."

"Then why did you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, but then she frowned and added, "I mean, I really was horny and a little drunk, but it's not like you forced me." I had no idea what to say to her to make her feel better so I just waited patiently for her to continue. "I've also had a crush on you for years and I guess when you and Tiffany broke up I decided to go for it, but I wasn't expecting this, and certainly not this fast." She fell silent again and I found myself thinking about how much she'd changed between junior and senior year.

"The summer definitely changed you," I offered, not sure what else to say.

"Sometimes I wish it never happened."

"Lance?" I guessed.

"Yes, Lance," she sighed. "He was staying with some friends at a house they rented. They were college students on summer break, but he was only a year older than me. We got along great and I loved hanging out with him and his friends. They talked about everything and it opened my eyes to a lot."

"And then for my eighteenth birthday they threw a big party for me," she continued. "I got drunk and tried to kiss Lance. Instead of taking advantage, he brought me back to my house so I could sleep it off. I was so embarrassed the next morning that I avoided him and his friends for three days. That's when he showed up and explained it to me."

"What?" I asked, honestly curious. It was one of the weirdest conversations I'd ever had. Well, not including the one with the crazy lady, slash hallucination. I mean, I'd just slept with Pamela and we were talking about some other guy. Weird shit.

"Lance told me that he cared for me," she replied. "He said he cared for me a lot. That's why he refused to take advantage of me when I was drunk."

"So what happened?" I prompted when she fell silent.

"What you'd expect," she replied, blushing again. "He was my first love and my first. We spent the next month and a half together. He was very open and patient. We learned everything about each other, including what we liked sexually. My parents would die if they ever realized how often we slept together." I knew what she meant, but I didn't want to dwell on her in bed with another guy. I realized that it wasn't because I loved her or anything. It just felt weird considering.

"How did it end?" I asked.

"Badly," she sighed. "He said he loved me and that he didn't want me to be tied down during my senior year of high school, but I think the truth was that he didn't want to go steady with a high school girl while away at school."

"Have you spoken to him since?" I asked.

"No," she sighed. "He called a few times, but I wouldn't talk to him."

"He called?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, why?" she asked.

"How many times did he call?" I asked, ignoring her question for the moment.

"I don't know," she frowned. "I told my parents not to bother telling me after the first five times."

"Five times," I repeated, shaking my head.

"He was just calling because he felt bad about dumping me," she insisted. "I don't want his pity."

"Pam, most guys wouldn't bother calling a girl after they broke up with her," I said honestly. "And even if they felt guilty, they wouldn't call five times."

"Then why did he call?" she asked. I shook my head.

"I can guess, but I don't know," I said, not wanting to get her hopes up despite the obviousness of it all. "Why not call him back and find out?"

"I can't do that!" she snapped.

"Then give me the number," I said, surprisingly myself more than her. "I'll call and see what he wants." It was a bad idea and I knew. I could just picture it.

'Excuse me, but do you still love Pamela? Because I just fucked her a few minutes ago and all she's doing now talking about you.' Sure, that would go over well.

"That's crazy!" she cried, but I noticed her glance toward the draw of her night stand. I opened it and there was his number, with his name written over it with a heart around it. Seriously.

Pamela had a phone in her room and I grabbed it and started dialing. "Don't you dare!" she cried, jumping out of bed and grabbing her robe. She wrapped it around herself and tied it instead of trying to stop me. Go figure.

"Hey," I said to the voice that answered the phone after the seventh ring. "Is Lance there?"

"Who's calling?" the guy on the other end asked. This was obviously a hall phone in Lance's dorm.

"You wouldn't!" Pam whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell him it's Pamela Stevens," I replied.

"You don't sound like a Pamela," the guy snorted, but then I heard him yell the information down the hall. I could literally hear the sound of someone running over the phone.

"Pam?" a male voice asked. The excitement in his voice was priceless, so was the nervousness. Instead of answering, I held the phone out to her. Pam hesitated. "Pam, is this you? Are you there?" She reached for it almost tentatively.

"Hello Lance," she said softly.

"I'm so sorry!" I heard him cry over the phone and didn't bother to stick around after that.

Carlos was still on the couch with Angela, but Jerry and Carla were gone. I wondered if she'd kicked him out or if they'd borrowed a bedroom. Carlos had finally gotten his hands under Angela's top, but that was as far as he got and she quickly pushed them away when I entered the room. He gave me a nasty look.

"It's almost past curfew," I shrugged. "And I'm leaving. If you want a ride, it's now or never."

"You should go," Angela put in. "Pam's parents will be home in a half hour anyway."

"Dammit!" he snapped, but then he stood. "Angela, please right down your phone number while I go get Jerry." That was one mystery down. Jerry was still here somewhere.

"And if I don't want to give it to you?" she asked.

"Then I'll have to join a monastery and become a monk," he replied, causing her to laugh.

"I supposed we can't have that," she said slowly. "You'd corrupt all the other monks." This time it was Carlos's turn to laugh as he left to get Jerry.

"Where's Pam?" Angela asked me.

"In her room," I replied. "Talking to Lance."

"She called Lance?" the short brunette asked in surprise. I actually smiled.

"No, I did," I replied.

"You called Lance?" This time the question was even more incredulous.

"She loves him," I shrugged. "And based on how the conversation started, I'm guessing he returns the feelings."

"So I guess that means you didn't get lucky," Carlos grinned as he rejoined us. I shrugged. I didn't want to lie, but the truth wasn't really his business. Besides, I doubted if he'd believe me even if I told him. I sure as hell was having problem with it and I lived it. Jerry came stumbling out of the hallway still buttoning his shirt.

"That's girl..." Angela said, shaking her head. Jerry just grinned dumbly. Carlos and I got the message.

The car ride was as short as I could make it. I dropped Jerry off first. Carlos spent most of the time driving to his house talking about Angela. He clearly liked her. It would be interesting to see how that ended up.

I sighed in relief once I got home. I'd missed the team curfew by an hour, but slipped in under the wire on my parents' curfew. That would do.

I showered quickly and went to bed, but had problems falling asleep. I really wasn't sure how to take what happened tonight. I mean it's not like I loved Pam and I did get laid and learn quite a bit on how to pleasure a woman, but it was all just too weird.

Of course, now I'd have to find another girlfriend. A face came to mind unasked and I pushed it away. That was so not going to happen.

"I need to go to sleep," I sighed to myself. "Big game tomorrow." Still, the last thing I remembered was a smiling girl. She had blond hair with red ends.

**********

"How are you feeling?" my mother asked, just like she had every morning since I came out of my coma.

"Good," I smiled as I sat at the table and ate breakfast. Saturday morning was one of my favorite times and despite what happened after practice at the soccer field, I really did feel good. I'm guessing some of it had to do with my night with Pam. I was happy I helped her get back together with this Lance guy, but it was too bad that last night would only be a onetime thing. I had the feeling that Pam still had some things to show me. I guess I'd have to learn them from someone else now. I shook my head.

It was game day and I decided to forgo thinking about anything else. This was my senior year and I was supposed to be having fun. I decided to chalk up what happened with Pamela as just that, fun.

My little sister Cindy was a bit more bubbly than usual, but I was in such a good mood that I didn't let it bother me. Somehow we ended up talking about some of our old vacations and started laughing. I was surprised that Cindy remembered the time we went to the horseback riding ranch considering how young she'd been at the time, but she recalled with surprisingly clarity the time I fell off the horse. It was a pretty funny story and I laughed along with her. So did mom. After a few moments even pop put down the newspaper and joined in the conversation. The laughter helped settle my mind and I was feeling even better after the meal then I had at the start.

"John, would you mind going to the grocery store for me?" my mom asked after we were done. "I need some laundry detergent and the box is too heavy."

"Sure," I said, trying to hide my annoyance. I hated going to the store, but mom always bought the laundry detergent in bulk and the box of powder was pretty heavy.

"Thanks," she said, handing me some money with a smile. "Feel free to buy some snacks." My annoyance dissipated.

"John, get Devil Dogs. Please!" Cindy half asked, half begged. I nodded and laughed, leaving the house with Mom's keys. The trip to the grocery was uneventful until I got on line. The place was packed and they were short cashiers. I was lucky enough to find an express line with only one cart waiting. That's when I saw her.

"Hello Johnny," Tara smiled. She was in the next line over putting her groceries on the counter.

"Hey," I replied, not sure how to react. I'd promised myself to avoid her, but here she was. Damn!

"Planning on doing some laundry?" she asked with a grin.

"Mom asked me to pick it up," I replied, feeling embarrassed for some reason. "You?"