High School All Over Again

Story Info
An old friend and I play a teasing game.
9.8k words
4.35
46k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story references consensual acts by adults, but also involves actively pushing boundaries and some risky practices. Therefore, it could potentially be an edgy read for some. Starts slowly too, so some patience may be required. - MH

*****

Lynn and I had a long history. We had been friends since high school when she was going out with my best friend, and I with hers. So it was a cozy group for a while. There were lots of double dates, making out in downstairs rec rooms and frenzied attempts at appearing normal and innocent when we heard parental footsteps approaching. All very normal.

Later on we broke up with our respective partners, but Lynn and I remained friends through our college years and beyond. We've followed very different career paths and while we have always stayed in touch our visits became more and more sporadic. But it was always a treat when we did manage to meet up, and we had one of those friendships that allowed us to simply pick up where we had left off the last time we saw each other.

Beneath our friendship there had always been a long smoldering mutual attraction. We spoke of it only rarely, and Lynn was consistently firm that it was not to be acted upon. We knew we had some mutual kinks, and she had even once conceded that she knew it would be amazing if we ever did do something about it. I was always respectful of her wishes and tried never to make her uncomfortable, although if the decision had been mine we would certainly have done some exploring. Lynn was beautiful, and my deep love for her as a friend made her even more beautiful to me. While I generally preferred slender girls with athletic figures, Lynn was curvy with large, full breasts and long hair and huge brown eyes. The fact that she didn't fit my usual pattern of attraction seemed to make her even more exotic and alluring.

The only time we allowed anything to actually happen between us was during an overnight visit when I was sleeping on her couch. We were up late talking and it got quite intimate. She acknowledged the sexual tension, but was adamant that we should sleep in our separate rooms. Lynn admitted this was not easy for her, and I wondered aloud if there was anything we could do to satisfy our curiosity in a safe way. After a lengthy negotiation we decided on a kiss. Just one kiss, and it could not lead to anything else.

It took thirty minutes of discussing the actual mechanics of how it would work. How could we kiss without tempting ourselves into something more? Where would we sit? What could we touch? For how long?

We laughed as we painstakingly worked out how to have a safe kiss. I pulled her into my lap at one point, which seemed to tempt her, but this was eventually rejected. "No, that's a sex position." We ended up sitting facing each other. My suggestion of entangling my fist in her hair was immediately declared out of bounds because she said it could cause her to lose control.

The parlay continued. Tongues were allowed - what was the point of a kiss if they weren't? Touching any other erogenous zones was prohibited. It could go on for a minute or so, but no longer. And when we were done, it was bedtime for both of us - separately.

Finally, we found ourselves out of conditions to settle and Lynn looked at me with a sweet smile, and simply said, "OK." A moment passed as we realized we were really going to do this. She was a little giggly. We were both excited with anticipation. I broke the ice by gently taking her cheek in my hand. She looked up and our eyes locked. I gently pulled her face toward mine and our lips met.

Twenty years later, I can still remember how it felt. We loved each other and had only this one moment to let it all out. The kiss went on and we explored each other's mouths and technique. Our tongues came together gently. Soon, the minute was up and we slowly disengaged. Lynn and I sat quietly holding hands, not wanting to break the spell.

Eventually I asked her, "You all right?"

She smiled warmly and nodded. "Yes. I'm glad we did it!"

We hugged and then I got up and retired to the couch. It had actually happened. We rarely speak of it.

----

Lynn's first marriage lasted five years. Her husband wasn't a bad guy, but I wasn't surprised when it ended. She had expressed some dissatisfaction with their sex life. I knew she had a strong libido, and was again unsurprised when she spent a few years having fun before settling down again.

Her new husband was engaging, but not what I expected. Lynn is a force of nature in life and in her career, but at home she wants the man to take charge. However, Eric didn't seem the type. I wondered what their relationship was like in private.

It took a few years since Lynn and I only visit occasionally, but over time I found they had a basically good marriage, though with an evolving sex life. Eric wasn't exactly averse to being dominant with her, but neither was he a natural. Lynn often ended up "topping from the bottom" in her efforts to get what she needed. More importantly, they couldn't agree on his primary fetish, which involved sharing her with other men. While Lynn was happy to role-play almost anything, she wanted no part of actually being with other men in real life.

Usually, when we got together for a visit it was because of work travel. If I found myself near her city, and schedules permitted, Lynn and I might meet for dinner. So it was out of the ordinary for her to actually carve out time for a visit and invite me. She proposed that I come down and spend the weekend.

Lynn met me at the airport, having arrived by cab. I asked where Eric was and she said we would see him later at home, after dinner. She wanted to talk with me first. Sushi was our usual when we got together, so we soon found ourselves catching up over tuna rolls and miso soup. It wasn't until we were sipping saki that she got to the point.

"Remember the time we kissed?"

I was taken aback. "Of course I do."

"Would you like to do it again?"

I looked at her oddly, but carefully, suspecting a trick question. "Lynn," I began slowly, "that was a wonderful moment in my life. If it were possible, it would be nice to revisit it."

"It's possible." Lynn could be very straightforward sometimes, and it was always disconcerting. Like taking a sudden turn in a car at high speed.

I put down my saki. "You have my full attention."

Lynn laid it out for me with characteristic bluntness. She and Eric were working on their sex life and had come to the point of taking some more extreme steps. While she still wasn't on board with fucking other men (she actually said 'fucking', which was a little jarring coming from her) she was willing to compromise.

"Compromise?"

She took a breath. "Yes. So. If you're OK with it..."

Not wanting to interrupt, I raised my eyebrows to encourage her to continue.

"I'd like to modify our invitation to you this weekend. We'd like to play a game."

Searching her tone and expression, I detected nothing but seriousness. She continued. "To help us ease into this, we'd like to spend the weekend with you using (and she air quoted here) 'High School Rules'."

"Which means?"

She looked me in the eye. "It means we can do what we did with people in high school. We can kiss and fool around, but that's all. We have to stay in control of things. Do you think we can do that?"

Stunned, I blinked and then motioned to the waitress. "Yeah, we're going to need more saki over here, please." Lynn laughed and waited for my response.

I thought for a moment. "We can probably do that, but we had better figure out some details so things don't get out of hand."

Lynn visibly relaxed. Making rules and setting boundaries is what made it safe last time, and she seemed glad to make that our starting point here too. I asked some questions, particularly about her husband.

"For now, Eric probably doesn't want to actually see anything. So we should stop if he comes into the room."

"But he's on board with this?" I asked.

"Oh, yes! This is for him. Mostly." Lynn smiled shyly.

"If we have to stop every time he comes around, this really will be like high school."

Lynn was amused. "I was thinking that too! It's kind of hot."

I wanted to kiss her then and there, but let the moment pass. Patience was the key to dealing with Lynn. She continued detailing what we would allow between us. We could kiss all we wanted, any way we wanted. We could even touch each other, but only over clothes. Any exposed skin was fair game, but absolutely no clothes were to be removed.

Lynn reiterated that we should stop whenever Eric was around, although she suspected he might want to catch us at some point. She would have to see how he reacted. The last part of the rules was the hardest for her to put into words.

"You should... push a little."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"We've set the rules, and that's good. And you've always been great about not making things uncomfortable between us. You've always respected my boundaries, and I love that. But we want you to try to go a little further maybe. Does that make sense?"

"Sort of. But what if I do something that you really don't want to do?"

"I still retain the right to say no, for real. You know the tone that I use when I'm serious." I nodded. "But I want you to push against the rules a little. Sometimes."

We talked it out until we had achieved rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Lynn laughed at that, although not being the science fiction geek I am, she missed the Douglas Adams reference. But in the end we trusted each other and were quite breathless about what was going to happen. Once again, we had a magical moment when it was all settled and she said, "OK."

She paid the check, which I thought was more generous than necessary given the circumstances, despite my having done the traveling. And soon, we were at her doorstep. We had agreed the weekend would begin in a very specific way. Lynn wanted to check in with her husband one last time. If he was still on board with the plan she would then invite me in as if we hadn't actually seen each other. If it was off... she would shake her head and we would have a normal visit. I prepared myself for the latter option, having told Lynn, truthfully, that her friendship meant more to me than anything.

Lynn stepped into the house and gently closed the door behind her. They were going to call it off. One of them would. This was too much to hope for. I calmed myself down, breathing deeply. It would just be a nice weekend and that was it. Yes. Maybe we could go to the local art museum's new exhibit about Magritte. They might even have the painting they used for that scene in 'The Exorcist'...

The door opened and Lynn smiled as if in surprise. "Michael! It's great to see you! Come in!"

Lynn came into my arms for a hug, then hesitated a moment to look over her shoulder. Turning back she said, a bit loudly, "Eric is downstairs working. He'll be up in a minute." With that, she smiled up at me and slowly leaned in.

It was our second ever kiss, and the first one was a long time ago. But it still felt familiar. Lynn brings intensity to everything in her life, and she put her all into this kiss. She's very present and kissing her is a powerful experience. But unlike the last time, when we were both holding back a bit out of caution, this felt like the start of something. I held her to me and she moaned slightly into my mouth. We parted and she smiled up at me, then dove in for another joyful kiss. It was amazing to suddenly have the freedom to kiss Lynn at will. I moved my hands up her sides, and just as my thumbs reached the sides of her breasts she took my wrists in her hands and broke away, grinning widely.

"Let's say hello to Eric." She led me by the hand into the kitchen and called down the stairs. "Michael is here."

The music that had been drifting up from the basement stopped and Eric soon appeared at the top of the stairs. He shook my hand and greeted me warmly. "Glad you could come."

Eric and I smiled at each other for a moment. He eventually broke the silence. "Well. I need a little more time to finish what I'm working on. Why don't you two have a drink and I'll come find you when I'm done."

Returning to the kitchen, Lynn said, "We'll be in the den." She had changed into jeans and a tight black shirt.

"Let me know if my music bothers you." Eric let that hang in the air for a moment, then disappeared down the stairs again. The music resumed, and Lynn led me into the den. I noticed the music could still be heard there. We sat on the couch.

Lynn gave me a look that I couldn't pin down, but seemed to contain elements of nervousness, amusement, excitement and anticipation. Or perhaps I'm projecting, because that's certainly how I felt. Her curves were very obvious in that tight shirt. "Nice outfit you have on. Less dressy than you usually wear."

"It's the sort of thing I wore in high school. I thought it would be appropriate. Remember when we used to hang out in my parents' basement?"

I grinned. "Yes, and I remember what we used to do down there."

"But I was with my boyfriend and you were with Terry. Now it's just you and me." She leaned toward me.

I hesitated. "Are you sure about this? What if Eric comes back in suddenly?"

"We're fine as long as we can hear his music. He'll turn it off before he comes up." Lynn looked at me meaningfully. There was nothing stopping us. Gratefully, I took her in my arms and kissed her.

It went on and on, and I couldn't get enough. Years of curiosity and desire had stoked us both for this, and we were greedily indulging. Everything about her excited me - her breath coming in gasps, the feel of her body pressed to against mine, her delicious smell, her wonderful taste. All of this was formerly forbidden and now it was all on offer.

After a few minutes of our tongues wrestling I slid a hand up Lynn's belly. I encountered bare skin at the bottom of her shirt and began to slip my hand underneath when she reached down and caught my wrist. Breaking our kiss, she smiled and shook her head. Adopting the affected voice of a high school girl, she said apologetically, "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to go that far yet."

Was she kidding? After all these years, she was really going to play this kind of game? I began to reach under her shirt again and Lynn again took my hand and placed it back on her side over her shirt. She shook her head and giggled before kissing me again. "High school rules, remember?" We kissed hard once again, then looking me in the eye she said, "Be patient."

I groaned and we laughed together during our kiss. This was going to be fun. And I could be patient, to a point. And I could try to push against the rules. But for now, I'd play along. We continued to make out for a while, devouring each other. We would come apart for a moment when there was a pause between the songs coming from the downstairs office, then dive back into each other. My hands made occasional forays up Lynn's sides, hoping for a feel of breast. She kept stopping me, but was clearly enjoying the game. Once or twice she seemed to let me get higher on purpose before sliding my hands back to her sides.

Then the music stopped. Lynn jumped back, sat up and straightened her clothes. I did the same, smiling knowingly at her. Eric soon came noisily up the steps and found us engaged in a polite conversation - the topic of which I couldn't have told you. Lynn smiled sweetly at her husband, and I thought he had to notice she was still breathing a bit heavily. We all made small talk for a few minutes while Lynn continued to grin like the Cheshire Cat.

He eventually asked where I was staying and Lynn piped up, "The airport Radisson. I should probably drop him off soon."

I shook Eric's hand while trying to gauge his feelings on what was happening. He seemed slightly detached, but not unfriendly. Then I followed Lynn out to the car. We drove the short distance in silence until we pulled into the Radisson parking lot. "So... Want to come up and see my room?"

Lynn smiled and bit her lip. "I'd better not. First date, and all."

We looked at each other for a moment and then she unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over toward me. We kissed urgently for a moment until Lynn abruptly pulled back and sat back in her seat. She fussed with the seat belt again. "Text me tomorrow when you're ready."

"I will. What would you like to do tomorrow?" I asked, with mock innocence.

She winked. "We'll see what happens."

----

After a late morning workout I texted Lynn. When she didn't reply right away I turned on the TV, but there was soon a knock at the door. When I opened it, there stood Lynn, this time wearing a skirt and sweater, her hair in pigtails.

"I don't think I mentioned my room number."

She walked past me into the room. "I saw the little sleeve the card key comes in. You shouldn't carry them together - anyone could find it and get into your room." Lynn turned and smiled at me. She looked fresh and delicious, and it only took a moment for us come into each others arms. There was no getting used to kissing Lynn. It was exciting and fully absorbing every time. But remembering our deal, I did try to up the ante, again seeing how far my hands could go before she stopped me.

This time she didn't.

As we passionately kissed, I slid my left hand up her side and then to her belly. She did nothing and I slowly moved upward. Lynn's breathing increased and she stiffened as I neared her breast. Her hand began to come up as I reached her soft mound, then stopped in mid air before touching my wrist. She then slowly, deliberately, put both hands behind her back. She was giving in. We breathed heavily into each others mouths as I gently cupped her breast for the first time.

I had dreamed of this too, and it was all I had hoped for. Lynn was very shapely and soft, and I tried to memorize the curves as I moved my hand over her. We stumbled and let ourselves sit down on the edge of the bed. I was fascinated with being able to finally touch her intimately, and Lynn simply kept still and let me. I could feel a very stiff nipple poking through her shirt and bra. Remembering a trick from high school, I slid a finger under her bra but still over her thin sweater. Lynn gasped as I used two fingers to squeeze her nipple, but made no move to stop me. It was still over the clothes after all, and allowed by our deal.

Emboldened, I moved my hand down again, to the hem of Lynn's sweater. I got underneath it and briefly felt the soft skin of her belly before she finally gripped my wrist and pulled my hand out. But that's all she did. When I moved back up to her breasts on the outside of her sweater, Lynn made no move to stop me.

We continued like this for a moment, kissing desperately and my hands roaming over her upper body. But again, the high school instincts to push the boundaries took over. I let my hand slowly travel downward. Not toward her center, as that would be too provocative. But down her side, over the hip, over the outer thigh. Downward until I found the end of the skirt and my hand rested on Lynn's bare knee. I massaged around slowly, slowly. Let her get used to it before pushing further, came the instinct, unspoken from my younger years. My hand explored the soft skin of her leg, then up her side and over the skirt again. This was a diversionary tactic. Then it was lower to the bare leg again, then upward, slowly upward. More bare leg. The hem of the skirt slipping over the top of my hand, touching her uncovered thigh.

Too fast. She realized I was going under the skirt. Lynn shifted her body up and moved my hand back to her knee. She had said any exposed skin was in bounds, but the skirt was apparently a grey area. Or was this one of the times I was supposed to push? I went back to her breasts and tweaked her nipple some more. After one especially good squeeze she let out a yelp and suddenly jumped up and began straightening her clothes.