High School Beautiful Ch. 04

Story Info
Maddy's friend wants to get good grades too.
1.4k words
4.26
23k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
270 Followers

You are almost done grading the papers when there is a knock at the door. You look up and see Danna standing there. She's a tall girl with black hair, and is old for the class. Nearly 19. She has a December birthday and was held back a year because of it. Her black hair is tied back in a ponytail and she wears a golden sundress You've seen her a lot lately with Maddy. They are both about as bad as one another grade wise. You graded Danna's test earlier. 32%. She's gotten only a 51% in your class and will have to retake it.

"Hi Mr. D" she says as she comes into your office, sitting in the guest char and putting one foot up on your desk. You sigh inwardly. "How'd I do?"

"Unfortunately Danna you didn't do well enough on the final exam to pass the class. You're going to have to retake it next year."

"Oh" she says "well how did Maddy do?" she asks.

"I'm afraid I can't discuss the grades of other students with you" you say as you move the stack of exams into your folder. "Is there something else I can do for you?"

Danna has an odd look on her face "Maddy seems pretty confident she is going to pass. She... told me about her studying technique."

You freeze for a moment then continue packing your bag "oh?" you say.

"Yeah. She says you are actually a really good... teacher... if you are given a chance. I hear she is planning on taking that College Prep course with you over the summer. I think she's probably right, and I think I've decided I want to take it with her as well."

"Unfortunately you won't need College Prep just yet. Maybe you weren't listening, but you aren't passing this class, and if you don't pass, you don't graduate."

She stands up. "Are you sure I didn't pass?" She pulls up her golden sundress revealing her bare shaved pussy lips beneath. "Maddy said you were a good... tutor. Maybe if you look over my... exam... again, you'll find I did better than you expected. And maybe this summer you can tutor both of us... together?" she says.

This is starting to get out of hand... "Danna, I-"

"Here," she interrupts "let me show you." She walks around to your side of the desk and sits on your right leg, straddling it as she leans over your desk. You can feel the soft flesh of her round ass and supple pussy, sliding over your leg as she scoots back. "Maddy said you might need to show you were that grade is, so, take a look, it's right..." she grabs your hand and pulls it up to her face. She slides your index finger into her mouth, making a sucking motion against it. "...here..." she pushes your hand down, under her dress and up.

You take over from there. You slide your hand up between her calves, lightly sliding your spit covered finger between the folds of her pussy lips. You sink it in, parting her pussy lips and plunging your finger into her tight and warm teenage pussy.

You thrust in with the finger, exploring her insides. Her hips rock lightly back and forth with your touch, rubbing her naked ass against your leg. You lean forwards, wrapping your other arm around her and grabbing a small breast in your hand, massaging it. You put your chin on her shoulder and turn your face towards her ear. You whisper "let's take a look then." You kiss into her neck as you roughly massage her breast, pulling her into you so her ass slides against your stomach and driving your finger deeper into her hole.

You start panting as your desire for her young body flares. You let go of her breast and jerk your hand forward onto the table. You grab the neat stacks of exams and give it a shove, spreading them out across the desk. You fumble through the scattered stack until you find Danna's exam, a big 32% scrawled across the top. You place it in the center of the table.

You reluctantly pull your hand away from her crotch, immediately missing the tight suction of her hole as your finger comes out. You grab hold of her ponytail, wrapping it into your hand and roughly pushing her head down so she bends over the desk. You stand up behind her and forcefully push her head the rest of the way down, so her face slams into her exam, her eyes pointing right at the 32%.

"Oh," you say in a sarcastic tone "there it is" still holding her head down with one hand you unclasp your belt with the other, sliding your slacks down to the floor. You hump against her ass, your dick sandwiching between her asscheeks, only a thin layer dress fabric separating your skin from hers. "Should I correct it?"

"Yes Mr. D," she gasps against the exam "give me that big grade"

You smirk behind her. She doesn't have the best pillow talk, but what she lacks in foreplay you're sure she will more than make up with her tight teen body.

You slide her golden dress up and let it rest on her lower back. You guide your tip to her folds, rubbing it against her. She's wet from your attention earlier, and you slowly slide your tip into her waiting hole.

"Mmmm... yesss" she moans as you bury yourself deep in her soft shaft. You bring your hand down in a quick motion, slapping her firm ass. Her cheeks jiggle quickly at the slap "ooh!" she gasps.

You place your hand flat on the side of her face, holding her head down against the table. You curl your thumb down towards her mouth and rub it over her lips. She pulls your thumb into her mouth and begins sucking on it as you start fucking her. Your hips gyrate with increasing speed as you hump her from behind.

"Oooo-oo-oh yeah!" she moans as you fuck her, letting your thumb out of her mouth. You grab her around the waist with both arms, working them up under her dress so you can feel the skin of her stomach. She is in great shape, and you can feel hard muscle beneath her skin as you grasp her.

You thrust forwards, burying yourself in her, then lean back, pulling her with you. You sit back in your chair with her sitting in your lap with your dick deep inside her. You put your arms on the armrests. "Work for it" you say simply. She gets the picture.

She starts rocking up and down on your cock, moving it in and out of her wet pussy. You get a good show as she slips back and forth, crouching and partially standing to get the thrusting going. You slap her ass hard again, and your handprint sticks out in a bright red. As you slap her her muscles contract, hugging your dick. "Faster." You command.

She picks up the pace, panting now as she bounces up and down on your dick. You can feel your orgasm approaching. You slap her again to get that tight muscle contraction, and blast your load when her muscles clamp down on you again. You grab her around the stomach and pull her back into you so she falls back against your chest. You bury your face in her neck, kissing and sucking at it as your dick twitches, spewing the last of your seed into her.

You grab her by the ponytail again and roughly pull her off of you. You stand up and lean over the table. You shove her down on it again, and pull out your big red pen. You draw a sort of backwards 3 on the 3, turning it into an 8. "B-. You can do better next time."

"B-?" she says, clearly disappointed

"Hey, what can I say, try harder next time. Oh - and there will be a next time. That's high enough for you to pass my class. See you and Maddy this summer. If you do well in the program, it will definitely look good on your college applications."

Danna smiles "Thanks Mr. D! I'm sure Maddy and I can come up with some special way to earn a good report."

She pushes her dress back down, and reaches into her backpack, pulling out a pair of panties and pulling them up.

"You can clean up at the sink in the back" you say.

"No thanks" she says with a smile, patting her crotch through the dress. "I like how it feels when it stays inside. She picks up her backpack and heads out. You arch an eyebrow and smile, then look down at your desk. Well. Back to grading.

Ravensing
Ravensing
270 Followers