High School Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

Mom smiled and said in a sexy voice, "You are big but not too big." She then looked at me to see my reaction.

I replied, "Is that an offer?"

Mom softly, laughed then whispered, "Maybe."

We gave each other an open mouth kiss, both of us were now excited. My cock was already out of my pajama pants rubbing against Mom's sweet ass. I pulled up on her silk robe and a moment later my hard cock was pushing its way between Mom's firm legs. She first opened her legs to let my dick pass between her legs then she closed them trapping my cock between them. She looked back at me and said, "Gotcha."

I softly laughed then I gently pumped my cock between her pinched thighs feeling Mom's pussy juices being rubbed on the top of my dick. Then she leaned her face back to mine and whispered, "That's it Baby get it nice and wet."

It didn't take long for my cock to get slick. I was now using long strokes between Mom's legs. Her pussy juices were coating everything from her pussy to her asshole. We both knew where this was going. This pathway was so slick that I was able to slide my dick in and out of her tightly clenched legs without any resistance. I was now get my dick wet on Mom's juices and rubbing it all over her asshole. Mom was moving her hips so as to facilitate the endeavor.

On a couple of passes I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her asshole and gently push. Neither of us were ready for a full fledged assault but I wanted her asshole wet and starting to stretch. Each time I did this Mom moved her ass seductively cause me to secret some pre-cum which added to the cause. After doing this about 3 or 4 times Mom looked back and smilingly whispered, "Try it now." She then tilted her hips back arching her lower back in a gesture of offering. I wasted no time in accepting the offer.

I put my bulbous cock head right on Mom's asshole and began to press it forward. Mom gripped the kitchen counter edge in front of the sink and braced herself. I held her by her hips and pushed into her. I could feel Mom's tight asshole slowly open. I was about as far in as I had gotten with Karen on our attempt at this and thought, "This isn't going to happen." Then Mom did something with her experience asshole muscles and she started to open. She looked back at me and said, "Go in baby but do it slowly."

I pressed my cock head slowly but firmly deeper into Mom's asshole then all of a sudden I felt the fat cock head pass her sphincter. Mom felt it too and let out a little giggle and said excitedly, "You're in baby. Oh my god. I feel so wide open. This is absolutely amazing." Mom was clearly savoring the feeling.

After a moment or so she looked back and confidently said, "Now Baby, go all the way in."

I was so fucking excited. I'd been dreaming of something like this forever and now here it was, my cock in the ass of a beautiful woman as she was asking for more. I gripped her hips and started to feed my pussy juice glistening cock further into my mother's shapely ass. She almost was swooning with a soft moan that was a mix between extreme pleasure and a little pain. The sound would prove to be addicting to me as I sought to sexually make Mom release that sound whenever possible. I watched as my cock continued to slowly disappear into Mom tight asshole until it was all in.

Mom feeling my hips pressed tight against her ass cheeks let out with, "Wow!"

I know she was in disbelief and probably had her doubts about the success of the venture but now it was undisputable fact.

She again turned back to me with her sparkling light green eyes and smilingly said, "That's the biggest and longest cock that my poor little ass has ever had Baby." She paused then added, "I can't wait until you fuck me with it."

She then started to rock back and forth on it with short strokes virtually fucking herself. I know she was testing if she could take an ass fucking with such a large cock. I let her continuing and almost had to pinch myself to help me believe this was really happening. Mom's tight asshole was starting to really work up my sex drive.

I gripped her hips and started to increase the rhythm. Mom let out a moan of sexual approval. Those soft sounds serve to encourage me and I picked up the pace. Since I was in high school I had fucked some tight pussy but this was completely different. I was starting to see why so many guys loved it.

By now, I was seriously pounding Mom's ass and her sexy moans were building. I was in heaven. I wanted to do this forever. At one point I stopped fucking Mom's ass and slowly pulled out all the way. I looked at how Mom's asshole was wide open and I watch it slowly close. I put my cock head at the opening and slowly pushed it in. Mom let out another beautiful moan. I gripped her hips and fucked her hard for a little while then stopped and slowly pulled out again. I looked at the size of my cock and just stood there in amazement wondering how this big fucking cock was able to disappear into Mom's tight asshole. I plunged back in and again enjoyed Mom's deep sexual moan.

The whole scene was becoming too much for me to hold back any more. I committed myself to the climax. I got a serious hold on Mom's hips and started a building drive toward a climax. I slowly picked up the pace like I was coming home at the end of one of my cross country races. I drove deeper and fast until both me and Mom were breathing hard. We could hear the sound of my hips slapping against Mom's firm ass cheeks getting louder. Mom's body was jolting now with every stroke. Her sexy moans were almost turning into screams. I was practically lifting her off the floor with each thrust. I felt my balls tighten and I hear myself groan really loud as I felt my violent release. Mom's body first shook then convulsed in what turned out to be a very powerful orgasm. Honestly, I don't know the mechanics of this but somehow Mom was cumming from being ass fucked. I continued to shot jet after jet of hot cum up Mom's delicious ass. A few moments later we were both spent.

I stepped back and my still semi-hard cock slipped out of Mom's ass. I watched as a stream of cum poured out of her asshole. Mom used the counter in front of the sink to pull herself up to a standing position. Mom turned toward me and we just looked at each other still breathing hard and smiled. Mom's face was glowing, she was never so beautiful. Her light green eyes sparkled like diamonds. I was in love.

Our rapture was short lived. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed some slight moment at the entrance to the kitchen. I slowly looked over and surprisingly asked, "Karen?"

Mom immediately looked over and softly asked, "How long have you been there?"

Karen replied with a serious tone, "Long enough to see your son fuck his mother in the ass, Mrs. Anderson."

Mom smiled and softly replied, "I'm sorry sweetheart I was just giving him something he never had."

That put Karen on the defensive as she replied with a hint of emotion in her voice, "We tried but Jack is just too big for me."

Mom consolingly replied, "I know darling. However, with the right technique you could do it too."

Mom paused for a moment then with a small smile and an extended hand softly said, "Come here sweetie. Let me show you."

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
12