High School Duke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail read me like a book and began to furiously rub herself. I wasn't quite sure what she was accomplishing, but her face became masked in pleasured anguish.

There was only what I can describe as a flooding which then correspondingly came a strong pulsing that grappled against my shaft. It caused a ripple effect and I exploded. Somehow in the euphoria, my eyes locked with Abigail's and the emotion I saw earlier seemed to be replaced with her soul. It was if I was looking into her inner most being and just at sight, we became interconnected. At that moment, I knew that beyond a shadow of doubt that I was going to spend the rest of my life with Abigail.

I fell to Abigail's side, panting the joy in which I just received. She rolled over and placed her hand lovingly on my chest. Her palm began making random movements and it felt soothing. I pulled her closer into a tight embrace, never wanting to let go.

I woke up cuddled with Abigail. It's hard to figure just where my body ended and hers began. After one night of sleeping in the arms of the woman I love, I must say, I'm addicted. How did I sleep before her? I couldn't help but kiss her forehead.

"Mmm," Abigail contentedly sighed, "Good morning."

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Abigail leaned up and gave me an open mouthed kiss. It was sensual. It was wonderful. Her hand went through my hair. "C'mon, I'm famished. Let's attack the breakfast buffet downstairs."

"I could eat," I smiled back.

The one thing about fancy hotels, they would tend to frown on just showing up for breakfast in your pajamas. And since our pajamas from the night before didn't include clothing, we reluctantly got dressed for the day. The shared shower made it worth it.

My stomach growled something fierce in the elevator and I couldn't help the look of abject surprise as it echoed.

Abigail laughed, "I guess you weren't kidding about your hunger."

"I definitely worked up quite an appetite last night. I'm thinking snow crab for dinner."

"Haven't had breakfast and already planning dinner?"

"Actually, I'm thinking about dessert," I stared right into her eyes to let her know I was referring to her.

Abigail leaned into me, "Sounds scrumptious."

We straightened up right as the elevator beeped signaling we were at the lobby. Despite my hunger, I froze after just four steps. I was greeted by a cavalcade of people. Most were bodyguards, but two stood out - Princess Melati and Penelope Sanders. They were sitting next to each other looking away from each other. As if both were irritated. Great.

"Hello ladies," I announced cordially to both of them.

"Hello, Dean," Penelope gave an anxious smile.

"About time you showed up," Princess Melati was as crass as ever. "Do you know how long I've been waiting? You wouldn't even allow me to come up to your suite. The nerve to make a Princess wait."

"I didn't know you called," I glanced at Abigail and she shook her head.

"Well that person called your room," Princess Melati pointed at the concierge, "and someone told her I had to wait! I almost was prepared to call off the wedding."

"Yes, about that," I ran a hand through my hair.

"With the way you just treated me, we will be wed today." Princess Melati stood and waved her hand dismissingly at Penelope, "And you can tell this one to go away."

Penelope looked on the verge of tears. I wouldn't blame her if she's been dealing with the Princess for any amount of time.

"Princess Melati, I am sorry about your situation. I really am. But treating your spouse the way you yourself don't want to be treated is not the answer. It's not even a relationship. Find yourself and then find someone who loves you for you and you for him. He is out there, somewhere, but it's just not me."

"Wait, are you dumping me? On our wedding day?" Princess Melati's eyes went wide and was on the verge of exploding.

"Princess, we were never together and I said I'd think about your proposal."

"Fine! You don't deserve me!" Princess Melati let out a ferocious huff and stamped her foot, "I am ready to adjourn to my island!"

It took a few minutes for the storm to clear, and by storm, I mean the myriad of bodyguards that needed to filter out through the two front doors the hotel offered. What remained was an overanxious Penelope with a grand smile.

"I was so worried, but thank you, Dean," Penelope stood and leaned in for a kiss.

I held her back by her shoulders until she opened her eyes. I let go and offered the slightest smile, "Penelope, you are my first friend and I cherish our friendship. But it is a friendship. One I do not see progressing into one of romance."

"What?" Penelope stood shocked. She briefly shook her head and seemingly began to talk to herself, "But all that work I put into this; manipulating Kimberly to gossip to the whole school, encouraging the basketball team to chase you, convincing Vice Principal Carpenter that you were probably making up your tribulations in order for you to feel ostracized..." She looked at me steadfast, "Are you saying all that was for nothing?"

As shocked as she was a moment ago, I was paralyzed. "You did all that?"

"Oops," Penelope cringed. "Uh... yeah, I just... I just..."

I was so angry with her; I didn't even want to hear her excuse, "Penelope, I no longer cherish our friendship. Goodbye." I turned on my heels and left with Abigail right by my side.

"I'm sorry Dean," Abigail laid her head on my shoulder and offered a comforting hug as we walked.

It's funny... Just Abigail's touch was all I needed for clarity. "Though I will miss the thought of having her as a friend, it's all right," I put my arm around her waist. "I have you and you are more valuable than a million Penelope's."

"I, for one, feel you made the correct choice."

The voice sounded as if it came from a member of one of those teenage boy bands where their balls haven't dropped yet. I glanced over my shoulder and was surprised to find Smythe.

"You two will be good for each other. Abby needs someone who will show her all the love she didn't receive growing up and Dean will be too afraid to leave the only woman who has ever cared about him. Perfect." Smythe then turned and made his way to the chairs in the lobby, "Enjoy breakfast. I'll be watching from out here as I try to replace the second best bodyguard The Duke had."

I was still dazed, "I honestly didn't expect that voice from him."

"Neither did I," Abigail giggled.

"We're in good hands with him, though." I smiled as I tightened my grip around Abigail's waist, "C'mon; let's go be perfect together over breakfast."

"Yes, let's."

And we sealed that promise with a kiss.