High School Friend

Story Info
Old friend pays an unexpected visit.
1.7k words
4.05
41k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work, and I was looking forward to going home and taking a hot bubble bath. I worked as a cashier at a variety, hardware store. One that I was beginning to hate. The only people who ever came in were old guys who stunk because they never take baths; or the old women who always go to the craft section, because they are working on this or that project.

After high school, I moved to this little town, to go to college, but I found that I didn't have enough money. So now I just work. I haven't seen any of my high school friends since I moved. When I do see people from high school it is very strange. It also doesn't happen very often.

The other day, I was standing at the service desk just waiting for some one to come. It gets pretty boring, and most the people I deal with are usually very ornery. While I was standing there someone started talking to me. When I turned and saw my best friend standing there I just about died. It had been almost four years since I had seen him.

He asked me how I was doing, and what was going on. I told him about school, and about having to work full time just to save money. While I was looking at him I realized just how much I missed him. He is also very gorgeous. He has the most beautiful deep blue eyes, and blonde hair, with a body that is a hard a rock. He worked out constantly.

He asked me if I had, had lunch yet. I said no, that my lunch would be in about twenty minutes. He said he would like to take me out then, and would just shop until then.

For lunch we went to the only place that was close, it is a little pasta place that is pretty good. We talked about how things were going. We talked about what had happened to him after high school. How he had moved out of his dad's and stepmom's house after he had turned eighteen. How he had moved in with one of his friends, and finished high school. Then because of lack of money he just went to the school that was closest, which is a really good school, just not where he wanted to go. As we finished our lunch I told him that I wanted to see him again, and that I would like to keep our relationship going. He said that he was leaving town in about two weeks, but during that time we could spend as much time together as I wanted. I told him that I would like to go out again tonight for dinner. He agreed, I gave him my address, and phone number and told him to come by around seven.

When I got home started getting ready, it was already six, and I had been an hour late getting off of work. My replacement had decided that she was not going to come to work, so that just made me more upset at my job. As I was coming out of the bathroom the doorbell, rang I looked at the clock and realized I was running later then I had thought. When I opened the door I had my hair done, my makeup on, but I was only wearing my robe. I let him in and told him why I was running late and that I was sorry.


He told me that it was no problem, and that I shouldn't worry. I just gave him a hug. It had been so long since I had touched him that it just felt so good. I had missed him, and I knew that the next two weeks were going to be one of the best things to ever happen to me.

When we finished hugging I told him I had better go get dressed and I started to walk away. As I did, he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back to him. I loved the feeling I got when I was in his arms, I felt so safe, and so happy. I could smell his cologne, it was the same as it was in high school. It fit him so well, and it brought back many memories. He let me go, and said that I should finish getting dressed.

When I walked out, I was wearing a long black dress that showed off the curves of my body. It was a deep V-neck, that stopped about two inches below my breast. So you could see the sides of my breasts. When he saw me his jaw dropped. He told me he had never realized how beautiful I was. He had always just seen me as his best friend, and nothing really more.

We decided to drive to the next town over, because there were some really good restaurants and it was far enough away that we could really talk on the way there.

As we talked, I realized that I was very turned on by this man that was sitting next to me. I must of been sitting there staring at him without talking for a while because he asked me what was wrong. I told him nothing was wrong that I was just thinking. He asked me what I was thinking. Then with out thinking about it I told him that the thought of having sex with him turned me on.

He turned and looked at me for a second, and then answered that he had come down to see me, first just because he missed me, but when he saw me in my robe, he knew he wanted more. When I walked out in my dress he had to keep himself from going over and taking my dress off, and taking me right there.

When we pulled up to the restaurant he reached over and kissed me, it was the first time we had ever kissed, it was full of passion and heat. I wanted more of him. He pulled away got out of the car, and came and opened my door for me. As he helped me out of the car he whispered in my ear that as soon as dinner was over, he was going to show me what he has been dreaming of doing to me since I opened the door that night.

I sat through dinner dreaming about what would happen in just a few minutes. He spent dinner playing with my thigh, stroking the soft material against my leg, and slowly moving up and down my leg, each time coming just a little closer to my pussy. I was so turned on that my panties were soaked. Since he was teasing me, I figured I would do the same to him, so I whispered in his ear that I was soaked, and that I wanted him right now. He just smiled, and said good.

Dinner ended, I thought not soon enough. When we climbed back into the car we kissed again. This time as we kissed he started to massage my right breast. I was so hot, that all I could think about was having him put his beautiful cock in my pussy. The kiss ended and he started the car, we started driving home. While he drove I gently stroked his cock through his pants, watching it get harder with each stroke.

We finally made it back to my house, and in the door before we were both naked. As soon as the front door closed be hind us he pinned me to the door, kissing me with so much heat and passion I thought that I would cum. While we kissed I undid the buttons of his shirt, and took off his shirt, then I undid his pants and slid them down his legs. He kicked off his shoes, and then his pants. Then he undid the zipper of my dress and let it fall to the floor. We were both standing there in just our underwear.

He led me back into my bedroom that only hours ago I was coming out of wearing the black dress that was know crumpled on the floor. As soon as we got to the bedroom he slipped my panties off my body, and then pushed me back onto my bed. He then got down on his knees and started to gently kiss the insides of my thighs, and up to my lips, never touching my clit. Then he parted my lips and ran his tongue across my clit. Then he slowly pulled my clit into his month, and gently sucked on it. I was in so much ecstasy, that I knew I would soon cum in his mouth. He must have realized this because he started going at my clit like never before, with such a feverish pace that I knew it was pointless to try and fight it, with in seconds I came, with every wave of my body he kept his tongue there waiting to lick up all of my cum from my body.

When I finished he joined me on the bed and started to massage my breasts, then he took first one nipple into his mouth, and then the other, I love it when my breasts are sucked on, it feels so good. Soon I was ready to go again. I put my hands on his cheeks and brought his face to mine, and we started to kiss again. I slowly reached down and pulled off his boxers, and tossed them to the floor.

When I had done this, he moved in between my legs, and put the head of his cock that the opening of my pussy, and slowly pushed it in. When he had gotten it all in side of me he began to pump me. Going in and out of my body in such a rhythm that it was unbelievable. He was wonderful, as he entered me time and time again. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more I came, and within seconds so did he.

That night he spent at my house, and the next day I called in sick, and we spent the day exploring the new wonders of our bodies that we had ignored during high school.