High School Friend Has A Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh baby I'm gonna cum in your ass!" she screamed. Seconds later she screamed out and I felt her hot cum shoot up into my ass. Load after load of her hot cum shot into my sore ass. I continued grinding myself up and down on her cock as she squealed out in delight. It did feel a bit odd having Katie shoot her cum up my ass but I loved every second of it. I finally began to slow my pace as I felt Katie's cock soften in my ass. Lifting my ass up off her cock she popped from my ass and cum began falling out of my ass and onto her groin. I looked up at her and smiled as she kissed me again. "That was un-fucking believable!" she told me, both of us still breathing hard.

After Katie finally came in me we both cleaned up and relaxed around the T.V., neither of us could take our eyes off each other. We knew Brittney would be home the next day but we'd fucked the hell out of each other before our time had run out. Hours later when the ecstasy from our fucking finally wore off I knew I had to tell Brittney. For the second time I had cheated on her with a transsexual and I could only hope that she would be as understanding the second time around.

12