High School Friend Has A Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie slowed her thrusting as I tried to push past her resistant hole. After a bit more effort my cock finally broke free and plummeted 2-3 inches into her ass. She had just broken her dp cherry, and it certainly wasn't quiet. The loudest moan that had ever come from Brittney's mouth bellowed throughout the house.

"Holy shit!" she yelped.

"I'm sorry, are you O.K.?" I asked a bit concerned.

Breathing heavily she replied, "Yea, yea, just give me a sec, I feel like I'm about to tear in half."

My eyes caught Katie's and we couldn't help but smile at each other; both our cocks were buried deep into Brittney and she was about to get the fucking of a lifetime. But before that could begin we had to wait for a minute or two until Brittney was able to relax.

"Alright, very slowly," she instructed.

I didn't need to be told twice as I instantly began slowly pumping in and out of her hole but her asshole was so incredibly tight that my cock could barely even move. I did my best to keep in motion with Katie as we both began working our respective holes.

"So, how is it?" Katie implored.

"Fucking incredible," Brittney replied between moans.

Brittney's moaning continued to increase in volume as Katie and I kept fucking her brains out. I had finally built up some speed and Katie was now on the same page with me. We were now rhythmically fucking in and out of her with increasing speed. By now Brittney was definitely worn in as my cock finally began stuffing her asshole with ease. As my pace quickened I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I tried my best to hold my load but all of it was just too much. I was finally sent over the edge when Brittney and Katie began making out. Brittney was moaning so much now that Katie was doing all the work.

I couldn't hold it any longer, "Fuck, fuck fuck, I'm going to cum," I screamed as I began shooting up Brittney's tight little ass.

"Fuck yea, fill her little hole," Katie instructed as I emptied load after load into Brittney.

I kept fucking her little ass as long as I my cock would allow. Even after I came I tried to keep going but I felt my worn out cock begin to soften. I finally slowed my thrusting and pulled my meat from Brittney's sore hole.

"Wow, that was fucking intense," Brittney said as she turned her head back towards me.

" Ya, I'd imagine having over 14 inches of dick in you as one time is pretty intense," I replied with a laugh. "Well, my cock is spent, it looks like the fucking is gonna be left to you Katie."

"You little wimp," she said with a grin, "fine, I can take over."

"Alright, I'm going to leave you two to it, I need to get cleaned up before you stuff drips out one hole and into the other," Brittney said.

"Oh, well I guess you've got a good point," I said a little discouraged but understanding.

Brittney then quickly got up and headed back to the other side of the house, leaving Katie and me alone.

"Well I think you know what time it is," she said with a large grin on her face.

"Yea, I most certainly do," I said.

Just after I finished my sentence Katie was up on her feet next to me. She still had her top on so I quickly managed to get it off, exposing her beautiful tits hidden beneath a black bra. I quickly ditched the bra, finally getting a good look at her perfect breasts. But before I could enjoy them for more than a few seconds Katie had taken hold of me. Grabbing my by the waist she pushed me onto the couch. I was now in doggy style bent over the top of the couch, my eager ass exposed for her to abuse. She didn't waste any time as she dove towards my hole with her mouth. The second her tongue hit my sphincter it felt like fire. She didn't bother teasing me as she feverously dove her tongue in and out of my ass. As she continued to eat me out she grabbed for the lube and began soaking her massive tool.

She didn't bother warming me up with finger, which kinda worried me at first. My shivering asshole tried to resist as she pressed her head up against my hole but it was to no avail. Her cock quickly penetrated me as I let out a load and long moan. "He O.K. in there?" I heard Brittney yell from the other side of the house. I couldn't believe that I was moaning loud enough for her to hear me from the other side of the house.

"He will be in a few minutes once I start fucking his brains out," Katie yelled back.

The first few inches of her tool sat in my ass for about a minute as I put my hand on Katie's waist, letting her know that I needed a second to get accustomed to my new intruder. Once the pain had subsided I removed my hand from her waist.

"You ready now?" She asked.

"Yea, have your way with me," I replied.

She wasted no time as she slowly started pushing all of her meat deep into my ass. I felt every inch of her as she buried her cock deeper and deeper into me until her balls finally hit my ass. She then pulled all the way out to the head, only to ram all 7 inches deep into me all over again. With her hands around my waist she began fucking me with full force. Her pace continued to quicken as the sound of her balls slapping up against my ass got louder and louder. I turned my head to look back as her beautiful body as she slammed into me over and over. She gave me a small smile as she saw me observing her beautiful body. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits as the bounced up and down with each thrust she made into my ass.

Breaking my view of her tits she leaned forward and started kissing me as she continued to fuck me. With one hand she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth back towards hers; I'd never felt more like someone's bitch in my life. After a few more minutes of fucking me doggy style she pulled her dick from my ass and instructed me to roll over. Now on my back she grabbed both of my legs and pushed them up against my chest, exposing my sore hole to her waiting meat. She then pushed her cock towards my hole but missed by an inch. With both hands I grabbed the shaft and head of her cock and guided her right into my hole.

She instantly slammed her entire pole into my ass as I began moaning louder and louder with every thrust. She placed my legs on her shoulders and leaned down to start kissing me and we continued to fuck. It so much stimulation that I could feel my cock growing hard again. The feeling of her breasts pushing up against my chest and her cock slamming in and out of me sent me over the edge. I couldn't manage to kiss her anymore as I was moaning so much. Reaching down I grabbed my dick and began jacking myself off.

"Are you close," she asked, panting.

"Yea," I replied, barely even about to get out one word between moans.

"Good, me too, I want to cum in your ass again," she said, staring straight into my eyes.

I gave her a nod and started kissing her again. Just as I did her moans began to match mine as I could feel her cock swelling inside my ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum up your ass," she yelled. Just as she finished her sentence I felt her cock shoot her hot cum deep into my ass. The sensation of having my ass filled with cum and the sight of Katie going crazy sent me over the edge. Mere seconds after she started cumming I followed. My cock began shooting what little cum I had left all over my chest as Katie refused to slow her thrusting. The sensitivity of my prostate went through the roof as I began cumming with her massive tool still buried in my ass. Once her cock had finally finished emptying its load into me she began to slow her thrusts. We both tried to catch our breaths as Katie let her cock rest in me, my ass still squeezing her dick for dear life.

"Holy shit, I don't think I've ever came that hard before," she said with a smile on her face.

"Well I guess you enjoyed my ass then," I said, smiling right back at her.

Katie finally pulled her semi-hard cock from my hole gave me one last kiss and headed for the bathroom. I laid there by myself for a few seconds, my cum on my chest and Katie's cum still buried deep in my ass. I couldn't believe that all my fantasies had finally come true.

12