High School Friend Has A Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down on the bed between her legs and started kissing her again as her cock pressed against my stomach. Once we broke our kiss she got out from under me and stood up next to the bed. She finally pulled her black thong off but instead of throwing it aside she handed it out to me, "here put this on," she told me.

"Ummmmmm, you want me to wear your thong?" I said, a little confused.

"Do you want me to fuck you or not?" she said as a smile crept across her face.

Well I obviously knew what the answer to that question was so I reached out and took her tiny black thong. I'd never worn a thong before, and certainly not women's panties but it had been a night of first so I said what the hell. My cock had finally gone limp as I was cleaning up in the bathroom so I was able to stuff my soft cock into her panties. As soon as they were on she was back on the bed. She began kissing me again as she rolled me over onto my side. She moved behind me, so that we were in the spooning position and began kissing up and down my shoulder and neck. I felt her hand slowly move down my side and onto my hip. Her hand then maneuvered between my legs and began massaging my package as it was constricted inside her tight panties. I moaned out in delight as I felt her move her cock back against my willing ass. She took her hand from my package and used it to move my black thong to the side. I reached around and helped guide her into my hole. For the third time she slammed her cock past my aching sphincter. I could feel my ass getting more and more tender as the night progressing and the delightful sensations became increasingly intense.

"You still doing o.k.?" she whispered from behind me.

"Yea I'm still fine, I've never had Brittney keep fucking my ass after I came," I told her.

"Well I'll try to make it extra special then," she said as she quickened her pace.

As she sped up she reached down and pulled my leg up into the air, giving her better access to my ass. I started rubbing my package as she slammed in and out of me faster and faster. She wasted little time warming me up this time and was back into full swing within seconds. I felt her balls slapping up against my ass as she working her meat in and out of me. My moans only got louder and louder as her groin was loudly smacking against my ass now. I usually never moaned out loud like that but I'd also never had an 8 inch cock up my ass prior to that night either. I tried to quite down because our walls were so thin but Michelle was pounding me incredibly hard. I could here her breathing heavily behind me as I moaned out, "Oh yea Michelle fuck my ass." She bit down on my shoulder and slammed in and out of me faster than ever before.

30 seconds later she had to slow down and catch her breath. We both breathed heavily as her pumping slowed and eventually stopped. She pulled out of my ass and rolled over onto her back. I watched her grab some pillows to prop her back up and she motioned me over.

"Well.... Get on," she said as she stared into my eyes. I had never rode Brittney before and wasn't really sure what to do. I quickly obliged though and moved one leg over her and began to straddle her beautiful body. She pulled my head down to hers and planted a big kiss on my mouth. While she was kissing me she reached down to her cock and aimed it up towards my ass. She broke from our kiss and slowly pushed me down towards her powerful cock. I moved my hand back to my ass so slide my thong aside as she guided her cock into me once again. For the first time of the night it slid in with little problem. It wasn't really a surprise after the pounding she'd given my ass over the course of the night.

I slowly lowered myself down onto her shaft, taking inch by inch into my tender asshole. Once my ass had reached the base of her cock I began slowly rocking up and down on her 8 inches of meat. I was amazing to look down at her beautiful face and tits as she filled my ass. I quickened by pace and was now moving up and down her cock with speed. I began rubbing my package again as my cock ached to be freed from the tight panties that I was still wearing. Michelle quickly noticed what was on my mind and took over the work on my package. She rapidly began rubbing on my cock as it grew and stretch my cotton thong.

"Ohhhhhh let it out please," I moaned out and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming again.

She quickly obliged and freed my cock from the constraints of my thong. Once freed she began jacking me off with fury as I thrust myself up and down on her cock. Not 30 seconds after she freed my cock I could feel myself about to cum again. I moaned out louder than ever before as my cock shot my second load of cum that night, this time all over Michelle's tits. I could barely hold myself up I was in such ecstasy as my sphincter clinched around her cock as I came. When I finally stopped cumming I looked down at her tits and to my surprise, this load was nearly as big as my last. I had almost completely covered her tits in my cum.

"How was that?" she said snidely.

"I think you know," I replied with a huge grin on my face.

I lifted myself off her cock and grabbed another towel from the bathroom for Michelle to clean herself off with. As she was cleaning herself off I moved myself down to her groin. I pulled her condom off and admired her throbbing cock. She noticed my attention to it and pushed my head down towards it. I instinctively opened my mouth and took in as much of her meat as I could. Her cock tasted a little funny with all the sweat and latex but it quickly went away as my saliva soon covered her cock. She was moaning louder this time than she had when I sucked her off earlier and I could tell she was close to cumming. I began to quicken my pace and she continued to moan louder and louder.

"Ohhhhhh I'm close," she moaned as she began slowly bucking up and down. "I want to cum in your mouth," she whispered to me and she neared her climax.

I was a little hesitant at first but just kept sucking and hoped for the best. My girlfriend had told my how it was hard to breath, suck, and swallow all at the same time so I was a little nervous. I kept sucking though and felt her cock begin to swell as she yelled louder and louder. Finally she let out a loud cry as she shot her load into my mouth. As her cum shot in my mouth I instantly enjoyed the taste of her hot cum as it filled my mouth. I didn't even bother trying to swallow any of it and let it fall out of my mouth and onto her groin. She tensed and moaned she continued to fill my mouth with her cum. After about 15 good seconds of cumming her cock finally began to relax but not after it was completely covered in a layer of cum. Michelle gradually began to relax as I continued to slowly suck up and down on her cum soaked dick.

"Wow," she moaned as I finally stopped sucking her exhausted cock. "That was soooo much better than I ever thought it would be."

"I know, that was incredible, I thought I'd be crying by the end of our fucking thanks to your massive dick. I never thought I'd get used to it."

"Well thankfully you did," she smirked as she stared down at my face which was still covered in her cum."

After we cleaned up we both instantly fell asleep in each other's arms. Over an hour of ass fucking certainly tires you out! The next morning she left for the airport but we kissed once more and she promised to sneak over to my apartment whenever she was in town.

12