High School Futa Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma settles things with Gabriella.
3.3k words
4.67
36.8k
79

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Each of the characters here is 18 or above.

*****

With Gabriella firmly in her crosshairs, Emma stomped her way downstairs. She didn't have any sort of plan, she didn't even know what she was going to do once her best friend was in her sight. She hoped her instincts wouldn't drive her to do something that would lead to her being on tomorrow's 8 a.m. news.

Once she got to the living room, each of the dancers and delinquents present took a collective gasp. Understandable, as Emma blushed, remembering that she didn't have any clothes on. If Emma were walking around and saw an extremely fit woman with a longer cock than most men, casually strutting her way to her, she'd stare too. Though, her Big Dick Energy had slightly dissipated.

Still, with Gabriella right in front of her, nursing a cup of some drink and sporting a somber expression, it was time to act.

"Hey." She hissed out. Gabriella's eyes launched up, showing their whites when she saw Emma's state of undress.

"H-Hi..." Gabriella quickly shook her head. "Listen, first off, let me just say I'm so, so sorry. It was stupid of me to..."

"Yes, it was." Emma interrupted her. She took a step closer. "Gab, I thought we were friends."

"We are! We are, Emma!" Gabriella stepped up herself, placing her hands on Emma's shoulders. "You have to believe me, it was a moment of weakness, I was drunk and he's been coming onto me for months now!"

"Wait, what?" Gabriella nodded.

"He's been texting me flirty stuff. I, I didn't say anything because I just thought 'well, that's who he is', right? So I'd just joke around and stuff."

"So your apology," Emma started, "is to tell me this has been going on for months?"

"No, no! I'm saying, like, ugh this is so hard to explain." Slowly, the argument started gaining more eyes. There were about seven people still left at the party, and all had their eyes on the pair.

"Doesn't seem like it. 'Hey, I hate you, I was never your friend in the first place, just saying.' See? Easy."

"I don't hate you, Emma! I adore you! We grew up together!"

"That's why this fucking hurts!" Emma finally snapped. "Gab, you've been there from the start. You were the first person I told about... This." She prodded her dick. "You got me to join the swim team! You... For a long time, you've been everything to me." Emma felt a liquid land on her foot, she realized she was crying. "So how could you?"

"... Emma, I'm not going to sit here and act like it's all Kyle's fault. I'll be honest with you. I've wanted him since before you two started dating. I've always been attracted to him. When you told me you hooked up, I thought I could push all my feelings away. I couldn't. I'm sorry Em, I was too weak. And, I understand if you never want to speak to me again, but I just need you to know that I'm willing to do anything to keep your friendship. I don't want, you know, 'us' to end."

"I, I don't know," Emma said. "You hurt me, you fucking hurt me."

"I understand. But I'm being honest, Em, I'll do anything for this." She took a step forward and placed her arms around Emma, bringing her into a tight hug. "I'll even stop talking to Kyle. Permanently."

"Don't bother," Emma muttered. "I'm dumping him as soon as I leave."

"Wait, Em, this whole thing was my fault. You shouldn't end shit with him just because of me."

"... No. This whole thing isn't your fault. It's both your faults but you're the only one who's apologized. He hasn't even texted me anything. Besides. I kinda realized something."

Still wrapping around Emma, Gabriella pulled back to look into her eyes.

"What?"

"I'm a lesbian." Emma shrugged. "I felt it tonight. When I kissed Karly, with Lindsey. Women are 'it' for me."

"O-Oh." Gabriella pulled away. "So... You play for that team now?"

Right. Emma forgot how low-key homophobic Gabriella had been.

"Mhm. Another reason we should stop being friends I guess."

"No, wait, Emma, no." She ran up and once again, enveloped Emma with her arms. "I'm fine with it."

"No, you're not."

"If it's you, I am! I... I'm not some religious nut. I don't have anything against lesbians or gays or whatever. I just used 'dike' as a joke, you know?"

"Well, stop using that word then."

"Done." Gabriella buried her nose into Emma's neck. "As long as we're still friends I'll do anything."

Now, as far as "moments one shouldn't get hard" go, here's a small list:

1. At church.

2. Giving an oral presentation in class.

3. At the natatorium with the rest of the swim class.

And right under that is probably...

4. When your best friend is hugging you, giving a great speech about how sorry she is for fucking your boyfriend.

But, Emma couldn't help it. No, there was nothing sexy about the situation, but the tightness of Gabriella's hug, how Emma's dick was right on the girl's waist. Her mind was debating whether she should ever even speak to Gabriella again, but her body was saying "that debate can be settled other ways".

Right then, a thought emerged in Emma's mind. She pushed it away instantly, but it crawled back in.

No, this wasn't the time to be thinking like this was some weird porno. Still, though, Emma's body was firmly clutching the thought, and showing her just how much it supported it.

Gabriella, meanwhile, was wondering whether her apology had worked. She had been completely honest. And why not? She had the best woman in the world as her friend, and nearly ruined it all. This was no time to leave information out. Still, she was anxious.

For some reason, Emma had stopped talking at all. Her breathing had slowed. Her arms slowly found their way to Gabriella's neck. She smiled. Maybe forgiveness was on the horizon. Then, she felt something. Some kind of stick was poking her right above her pelvis.

At first, she thought it was Emma's phone, but that didn't make sense. Emma was na... Oh no. She looked down. Her eyes widened. Staring back at her was an eight-inch monster, standing firm, looking like a dagger about to impale Gabriella's stomach.

She tried to pull away, but strong arms kept her in place, eventually deepening the hug, pulling Gabriella in further. Now it was her breathing that was turning quick. What was Emma thinking?

"Gab." A husky voice whispered into her ear.

She gulped.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I want to believe you. I do, but how do I know you're actually sorry?" Emma pulled away herself, and Gabriella found herself staring into soft, sad eyes looking back at her. "You know, I asked Lindsey to go out with me when I was fucking her brains out. She said yes. How do I know I won't find you sleeping with her back home?"

"Emma, I, I'm not..."

"Before, I would have thought you weren't interested in Kyle either. I was wrong. How do I know you're being honest right now?" She stepped forward. Gabriella stepped back. Again, Emma pushed and Gabriella pulled until Gabriella found herself pressed against one of the couches.

"I, I don't..."

"Gab," Emma stated with a deeply lustful voice. "You said you'd do anything to show how sorry you were, right?"

Gabriella gulped. It didn't take a genius to see where Emma was going with this.

"Yes, but..."

"If we don't do this, how do I know I can trust you?"

"Okay, but, I mean, here?" Emma was inches away from her now.

Gabriella had always known her best friend had an amazing physique. Probably the best in the entire school. Everyone knew that. Most of the boys would say stuff about how they'd ask her out instantly if her dick disappeared. Most of the girls acted disgusted with Emma's futa condition, but in the lockers, when Emma wasn't there, they'd secretly gush about how they wished Emma would pin them down and take them against a wall.

And now, Gabriella had her standing right in front of her, towering over her. Emma's hands came up, caressing the sides of Gabriella's face. Their eyes remained locked.

"Gab," Emma whispered. "I want to fuck you."

Truthfully, when Gabriella said she'd do anything for Emma's forgiveness, she wasn't lying. And so, right now, she found herself helpless to say "no". However, a quick scan around the room let her know that everyone there, boys and girls alike, were watching the situation unfold with bated breath.

"B-But..." Gabriella said meekly. "Let's go home. We can do it there."

"No," Emma stated firmly. "I want them to watch. I want to have you in the same position Kyle had you. I want them to see what I saw."

She should have been terrified. This was the kind of thing that led to a story being written on some Reddit support group. Instead, the space between her legs was as warm as it had ever been.

"I..." Her words caught in her mouth when Emma pressed her lips to hers.

Emma didn't move at first. It almost seemed like it was a statement being made. Like, "yes, this is happening." And so, with no reason or will to resist, Gabriella let her body give in to the goddess in front of her. Then Emma started moving. Her lips gently walking over Gabriella's own.

Gabriella made a decision. She'd earn Emma's forgiveness here and now. So, she kissed the futa back. Letting Emma take the lead, but matching her pace. One of Emma's hands roamed behind Gabriella's head to pull her in further, and suddenly, Emma's tongue was out, seeking entrance into Gabriella's mouth. The tan-skinned cheerleader let her through.

Emma's tongue was chasing Gabriella's like police chasing a thief. If Gabriella's tongue broke contact for even a moment, Emma's would look for it frantically. Their slurps and lip smacks were the only sounds in the room, save for the occasional "are you seeing this?"

Gabriella was a slut. This was a fact she wasn't ashamed of. It was the 21st century, slut-shaming was not something she tolerated. Meaning, she'd been with a great many guys already. So, she knew what she was doing and what to expect. Except, Emma's kiss left her more breathless than any other.

Maybe it was because they had been friends for so long, they may as well have been sisters, adding a sense of taboo to it. Or, maybe it was because of the current context, Gabriella understanding that their entire friendship hinged on whether Emma felt her sincerity through her actions.

Regardless, Gabriella was the most turned on she'd ever been. But, why? It had to be because she imagined how a man would do this to her. She wasn't a dyke.

Gabriella tried to pull her tongue away from Emma's, and the act left an insulted, angry look on the futa's face. She grabbed Gabriella's head by the sides, keeping her firmly in place.

"Stick your tongue out," Emma demanded.

Meekly, Gabriella did so and nearly squeaked when Emma trapped it with her lips. Back and forth, like she was sucking a small dick, Emma sucked in Gabriella's tongue. It was a new sensation none of Gabriella's boyfriends had done. She couldn't hold back the gasp that escaped her lips.

Emma gulped, and Gabriella realized she was swallowing the excess saliva she was squeezing out of Gabriella's tongue. Finally, she released the cheerleader, and Gabriella nearly fell on the couch.

As Emma pulled away, a strand of saliva connected their parting lips. Gabriella was almost scared. She hadn't seen this expression on Emma before. Hungry, wild, like a wolf about to take its bitch in heat. She was gasping into Emma's face when the futa turned her and bent her over the couch's back.

"This was it, right?" Emma asked. "You two weren't even on a bed or something. You were so eager to fuck me over you fucked standing up."

"I..."

"Don't talk," Emma ordered. "Unless it's to say how much better my dick is than his."

Emma slowly bent over and kissed the back of Gabriella's neck. For how intense the scene was, it was an oddly intimate gesture. She kept going, her lips trailing a blazing path of heat down Gabriella's tanned back.

With her eyes aiming at the opposite side of the room, Gabriella couldn't avoid seeing the other people's faces. They were all staring at them. The boys, who were rubbing their cocks through their pants, and even the girls who Gabriella expected to be disgusted were watching in awe.

"Emma..." Gabriella whined as Emma reached her lower back. "They're watching us."

"Let them. Hell, if they want to join in I won't say no. You deserve to get fucked tonight."

Her words sent a short spark into her pussy. She was anxious and slightly eager. How exactly did Emma plan to take her? To break her down?

Emma's lips found Gabriella's ass cheeks. She was leaving wet kisses on them, essentially french kissing her ass. It was like a high-quality massage, so Gabriella hoped no one could blame her for the moan that escaped her lips.

Wait, Gabriella realized, was she enjoying this? Impossible. She wasn't a dyke. She didn't swing that way.

Cutting off her thoughts, Emma's tongue reached the peak of her ass crack licking it up and down, just above Gabriella's most inexperienced entrance. Gabriella's breath caught in her throat.

In all of Gabriella's years of dating, only two guys had done what Emma was threatening to do right now, and both had to be begged to do it. Gabriella hadn't said a word about it, not tonight, not ever through text when complaining about her past fucks. And here was Emma, her best friend, the person who seemed to know her best even without realizing it, about to tongue her out willingly. Her biggest, and rarest fantasy.

Gabriella almost swooned.

She let out a loud gasp followed by a breathy moan when Emma finally made contact with her asshole. This entire time, Gabriella had tried to be as silent as fuck as to not embarrass herself further in front of these strangers, but now her resistance finally broke. She let out a moan that could easily be confused with a scream.

Everyone in the room stopped their pretense of pretending to masturbate when Gabriella broke. The boys let their cocks out of their pants, stroking them freely, while the girls all simultaneously dragged a hand up their dresses.

Gabriella was still moaning/screaming. Emma picked up her pace, going faster with each second.

"GOD!" Gabriella yelled out. "FUCK MY SHITHOLE WITH YOUR TONGUE!"

At that, Emma's tongue stopped swirling around the rim and instead, plunged the tiniest bit inside. Gabriella nearly came at the sensation. Using her cheerleader flexibility, she put her hands down on the couch, placed her legs on the sides of it, and pushed back so she was doing a split on the couch's back. She dragged her knees as far away from each other as she could, she needed Emma to reach as deep as she could.

With easier access, Emma's tongue dipped inside. Though Gabriella's moaning, Emma's slurping, and animalistic growls filled the room.

Just as Gabriella was about to orgasm, Emma stopped.

"Em? Em?" Gabriella let her legs down and tried to turn, she needed to know what had just compelled Emma to stop what had been the best sexual experience in Gabriella's life. She was so wet, she could feel liquid sliding down her legs from her core.

Instead, a hand pressed down on Gabriella's head, keeping her face down and her ass up.

"Stay," Emma stated.

Before Gabriella could ask what was happening, she felt something lining up with her pussy. Unlike the wet appendage that had been massaging her ass, this object was solid. Thick.

Gabriella realized what was about to happen.

Gabriella screamed as Emma pushed most of her dick into her in an instant. There was no buildup. No testing the waters. Emma was fucking her fast and hard.

Gabriella's tits were swinging above the couch, her jaw firmly on the floor from the surprise fucking she was taking.

It took approximately five seconds of the stroking for Gabriella to decide once and for all.

This was the single best sex session she'd ever had. The rimming, the humiliation from the people who were now masturbating furiously, a few of which stood up and went to the couch to sit down right next to Gabriella. One guy on her left was watching her tits swing, while a girl on her right was hungrily watching Emma's cock go in and out of Gabriella.

She noticed one of them was recording the pair, but she couldn't care less right now. That was a problem for Future Gabriella.

"Oh my fucking god!" Gabriella's face was slowly morphing into that tongue-out expression you see in hentai. "You're so deep!"

"TELL ME!" Emma roared as she sped up even further. How? How could she go even faster? "TELL ME WHO HAS THE BEST COCK!"

"YOU!" Gabriella squealed. It was simply mathematically true. Same position, with two wildly different results. "KYLE'S DICK IS NOTHING! OH MY GOD, FUCK ME!"

Then something happened that Gabriella was genuinely afraid would result in her having a heart attack. Emma stuck two fingers in Gabriella's still wet asshole. See, rimjobs had always been Gabriella's biggest fantasy, but only because DP had always seemed so unattainable. Guys generally didn't want threesomes with other guys at her school. And now, she realized Emma had now granted Gabriella not only her biggest fantasy but also her biggest pipe dream. She was being wrecked furiously in both her ass and her pussy.

On Emma's side, she was startled when some random girl, one of the spectators, went behind her and started rubbing her tits as she pumped into Gabriella.

Both girls increased their pace frantically until finally, Emma let out a cry as she came inside of her best friend. Gabriella's pussy squeezed Emma's dick dry as she too came, falling face-first on the couch.

Emma didn't take her dick out. She wanted to stay as much as possible. Unlike Lindsey, the familiarity with Gabriella made the experience feel so much more... Comforting.

She didn't even notice the girl that was still rubbing her breasts.

She looked to her right and found two girls standing with shy smiles. To Gabriella's left, four guys were rocking major hard-ons.

It seemed things weren't over yet.

-----------------------------------

Emma had to carry Gabriella back to the car. Both girls, still naked, walked out in the cold night air, not caring who saw them. Emma lightly placed a cum-covered Gabriella in her passenger seat, she'd clean the cum off the seat tomorrow.

Emma grimaced when she sat down. Her dick was incredibly sore. Those other girls were wild. As she went to start the car, a hand wrapped around hers.

Gabriella was looking at her with a meek face and a soft pout.

"Are we okay?"

Emma pulled her in and kissed her on her cum-covered lips, tasting a stranger's juices on them, and not caring.

"Yeah. We're okay. I love you." She said, noting that she genuinely felt it, but it was different to how she felt with Lindsey. With Lindsey, she felt possessive. Like Lindsey was a territory, a home only she could live in. With Gabriella, she felt like a partner.

"I love you too."

--

Author Note: So this is all I have planned, but let me know if you want to see more of Emma! Have a good fap!