High School Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers

Rick knew he'd never get another chance like this. I mean, here he was, beside the pool of the biggest asshole in school, a boy who had tormented him since grade school and his cock was pointing directly at the salivating mouth of the asshole's girlfriend's mouth. He took the bull by the horns or rather the cheerleader by the hair and pulled her slutty open mouth down over his bulbous head.

Kim moaned in lust as she felt the hot, spongy head clog her mouth. Her nimble tongue struggled to lick the monster as he pumped forward, sending it right to the back of her throat. She coughed reflexively and he pulled back, a long strand of viscous saliva extending from tip to lip.

"Too much for you slut?" he asked, his face flushing with his audacious behavior.

Kim looked up at him, the glasses covering her eyes, but unable to hide the utter look of lust on her face. She wondered where the shy, unassuming Rick Thomas had gotten too and who was this bold, take charge cock god before her. She opened her mouth, extending her tongue and wiggled it.

"Fuck my face?" she whispered sexily.

Rick groaned and palmed her skull, drawing her forward and pumping half of his cock into her mouth and past her tonsils. Kim almost gagged and reached up to wrap her hand around the thrusting base, ensuring that he wouldn't try to pump too much into her maw. She sucked voraciously on the hot tube as it slid wetly between her lips. Her lips were stretched taut around his thickness and her pussy was gushing gallons at what it was going to feel like to have that pelvic stretcher between her legs.

Rick was right on top of things, reaching back as he pumped his hips into Kim's face. He blindly found her wet pussy, not wanting to take his eyes from the sexy sight of his cock fucking her face. He slid his fingers over the smoothly shaven lips and lower down wormed his middle finger between. He poked her oozing hole with his middle finger, thrilling to the muffled moans coming from her overstuffed mouth. He pulled his finger from her greedy hole and cheekily crammed it unbidden into her hot ass. Kim squealed around Rick's thick cock, but all that he heard was muffled, so he used his thumb on her pussy hole, effectively "six packing" the soon to be homecoming queen.

Saliva drooled from the corner of Kim's stuffed mouth, dripping down her chin and splattering onto her heaving chest. Rick was really hitting his stride, taking long, strong strokes into the slutty girl's mouth. His eyes were glazing over Kim could tell, but she didn't want his to shoot off in her mouth. At least, not this time, so she nipped him with her teeth causing him to jump back, his cock exiting her mouth with a plop.

"Ow!" he protested. Kim wiped her mouth with the back of her arm and rolled over and stood, then bent over, grasping the top of lounger. She wiggled her lush bottom at Rick unnecessarily for he was already stepping up to the plate, pointing his big bat at the pink target of her pussy.

"Come and get it...uhhhh!" she grunted as Rick pumped himself fully into her in one hard stroke. Even with her many partners, the big cock now sliding wetly to and fro was stretching her in places she didn't know existed. She could feel the scratchy feel of his nuts slapping up into her pussy as he pumped her from behind.

Rick's hands left Kim's soft hips and reached under, filling his palms full of her glorious orbs. While Kim wasn't the tightest fuck he'd had in his limited career as a swordsman, she was definitely the most active, pushing back against him urgently and rolling her sweet hips when he bottomed out. He twisted and pulled on her little nipples as she moaned encouragement.

"Oh, fuck me Rick. Fuck me like Blake never could! Your cock is so big and feels so good baby!" Her compliments faded off into incomprehensible grunts and moans as he continued to hammer her rapidly.

"You like my big cock slut?"

"Uh huh!"

"Does he fuck you like this?!" He asked needlessly, her squeals and the way she thrust herself backwards giving him all the information he needed. Their sweaty flesh smacked wetly against each other. Kim could feel a change in rhythm to his pace and her eyes widened behind her glasses as she smiled, seeing the French doors of the patio slowly open.

Blake had slammed the door of this friend's car after exiting it in his driveway. His mood did not improve at the sight of his black Camaro parked safe and sound in the drive. Where did she get off, he thought. Stranding him at the mall and him having to ride bitch like some punk back to his house. He stomped in and called for her. Not getting an answer, he headed for the most likely spot, the pool.

As he was opening the door, his eyes focused on the copulating pair facing his way across the pool. What in the fuck!! His disbelieving eyes told him that was Rick Thomas over there, dog fucking his girlfriend! But that couldn't be right...could it? He thought he'd made his point clear at the mall, but as he listened to Kim moan like a dog in heat, he realized he hadn't. He clenched his fists and began to stride towards the pair.

"Riiiiick?" Kim managed under the battering he was administering.

Rick gritted his teeth, his eyes glued to the bouncing moons of her ass thrusting back at him. "Yeah?" He was close, so close and couldn't wait to add a little more sunscreen to the bucking girl's back.

"We've got company," she trilled and began to bounce back against him even more forcefully. Rick raised his bleary eyes to see Blake striding around the pool, his face a twisted mass of rage, his hands clenching and unclenching at his side. Rick found the insolence inside himself to smile and wave at the approaching jock. He then leaned forward, grabbed a handful of Kim's swinging, sweaty locks and pull her head backwards, eliciting a squeal from her.

"Hey Blake! Nice of you to join us!" Rick called. He realized he was probably going to die here today, so he might as well go out with a bang. "Kim told me that your three inches weren't quite doing it for her anymore, so I offered to help her out. That's ok, right?"

Blake's furious stride had slowed to a jerky shuffle as Rick and Kim smiled at him. His limited gray matter struggled to process the fact that not only was the biggest geek in school fucking his girlfriend, she was apparently loving every thick inch of it!

He struggled to speak. "Wh...wha...what is this?"

Kim caught him up to speed between impacts.

"This...is...how...a...real...man...fucks...shiiiiiiiit!" Kim's primed cunt exploded around the hot cock, drenching it in her juices. She almost ripped the back off the lounger as she convulsed and twisted in her pleasure.

Rick almost felt sorry for Blake as he stood there dumbly, watching Kim buck like someone undergoing electroshock therapy. Rick's vision tunneled and he pulled out of Kim's wet, sucking hole. "Blake?"

Blake slowly turned his head towards Rick just in time to see his first shot of cum arc in the bright sunlight and splatter wetly on Blake's penny loafers. He jerked backwards in shock as he watched the monster continue to fountain its contents all over Kim's back. The streams of cum slid wetly off her sweaty back to drip down onto the expensive all weather cushions. Mom's gonna be pissed, Blake thought sickly as Rick added insult to injury, wiping his spent cock on what appeared to be Blake's swim trunks and flinging them into the pool. Blake gathered himself and stepped forward.

"You motherfucker! I'm gonna..."

The punch came out of nowhere. Rick didn't even know he was going to throw it until it was halfway to Blake's face. His knuckles crunched the thin cartilage completely, flattening his nose. Blake stumbled backward and lost his balance, wheeling his arms in the air as he fell into the pool. A pink cloud drifted away from his face as he surfaced spluttering. Rick turned away and bent down, kissing the offered lips of Kim.

"Thanks."

"No, thank you," she purred. He reached past her and picked up Blake's keys and wrapped a towel around his waist. He turned back to see Blake looking at him from the pool, his face full of despair and his ruined nose dripping redly into the pool.

"You stay where you are. I'm taking the Camaro."

Blake opened his mouth to protest, but Rick held up a hand.

"Not a word of this will come from me. I figure we're pretty much even by now anyways. Kim can come get the car at my house later. The keys'll be in the ignition. I need a nap."

Rick walked away from the ex-couple, Blake's confused and Kim's awestruck eyes following him. Only after he entered the house did he shake his hand and cradle it. Ow, that always looks easier in the movies, he thought to himself. He let himself out the front door. He cranked the engine of Blake's car and peeled out, leaving twin thick black stripes to mark his departure.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers
12