High School Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers

"It's perfect, babe. Get in, there's plenty of room."

Rick swung his leg over the side as Stephanie and Angie parted to give him some, but not much room. As he settled down on the tub's bench seat, the two girls instantly book ended him, their soft tits pressing against his arm. Well there goes Mr. Softee, Rick thought as he once again began to grow hard. Well at least I have my suit on. It was at that moment that something red floated to the middle surface of the tub.

"Ooopsie! How'd that happen?" Lisa gasped, picking up her bottoms, dangling them briefly in front of Rick's wide eyes and flinging them back over her shoulder. The girls tittered and then snorted when Ann's black bottoms also floated up.

"Must be something in the water," she smiled, extracting and flinging them out.

Rick felt Angie and Stephanie shift against him and on cue a pink and yellow bottom floated up and brushed against his chest. He slowly picked them out under the amused gazes of his tub mates. He coughed and laughed nervously and offered them back to their owners with raised eyebrows.

"Keep 'em hon," Stephanie cooed, her right leg insinuating itself under his left, rubbing it beneath the water. Angie was doing the same on his right as he raised his arms overhead, dropping the garments to the ground behind him.

With his arms in the air, Rick realized he'd never have a better chance at the "movie stretch arm around her shoulders" move and brought them down around the two girls' backs. They both giggled and snuggled closer to him, their hands competing for space on his muscular chest.

"You're turn Rick."

Rick looked up in surprise at Lisa, her smile broad. With the three teen girls' attention on him, Lisa mouthed, "Do it!" With a shrug, Rick started to bring his arms out from around Angie and Stephanie, until he felt their hands on his waistband.

"Let us!" they chirped, tugging down the trunks. Rick gasped, but lifted his hips, feeling them slide down, then to his feet. He kicked them off, joining the laughter as they bobbed to the surface. Lisa reached out and flung them out splattering everyone with water droplets. Rick laughed again and then moaned as he felt the back of someone's hand brush against his now rigid dick. Seconds later he was groped again before the hand retreated. He looked from Angie to Stephanie, but both girls were blushing similarly and looking down.

"Giiirlllls, jew got some 'splaining to do!" He laughed at his sudden comic genius and hoped that his Ricky Ricardo was passable. All four girls dissolved in laughter, so he figured it was a hit. He settled back against the side of the tub, relaxed, but highly stimulated by the soft hands still brushing against him from time to time.

Silence engulfed the tub; all realizing they were on the edge of something big, but not sure how to proceed. Lisa broke the silence.

"Truth or Dare?" (Hey, it's the Eighties, alright?)

Everybody laughed and agreed. Angie's hand, which had just grazed past Rick's full set of balls shot out of the water.

"Let me go first!" Everybody nodded. "Okay, Lisa...Truth or Dare?"

Lisa tried not to roll her eyes. She'd only suggested the game to further break the ice, but since it was her idea...

"Truth."

"How big was the largest cock you've ever had?"

The tub dissolved in laughter as Rick blushed purple. Lisa playfully splashed Angie before sighing.

"Ok....I'd say....shit, I don't know! I'm horrible with measurements!"

"Well, show us!" Stephanie giggled.

Rick almost hefted himself out of the pool, thinking she was talking to him, but settled back as Lisa raised her hands out of the water, bringing them apart an appreciable distance, drawing ooo's of admiration from the girls. She flicked her eyes at Rick as she dropped her hands, but he missed her hungry glance behind her glasses.

"Ok, my turn," Lisa said and turned to Ann. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," the long legged beauty replied, her brown eyes shining.

"Have you ever been with another woman and if so, who?" Everyone gasped as one, and then guffawed, three out of five already knowing the answer.

When Ann was able to catch her breath, she said, "Ok, I asked for it....so....yes, Angie and Stephanie...one on one...and as a three-some."

Rick was certain he was going to defoul the water of Mr. Hill's hot tub, his nuts clenching as Ann's bombshell exploded. It was only the sudden grasping and hard squeezes of two hands at the base of his johnson that prevented this. Since Stephanie and Angie's other hands were currently combing through his hair and tickling his ear, he knew it was a group effort. He groaned loudly.

"Rick? Honey are you okay?" Lisa asked, barely containing her laughter. She knew exactly what was going on as she watched the two girls outer shoulders rotate slightly as they began to stroke him in tandem.

"Errr, ummm, uggg, I'm fine, fine, oh god, goddamn."

The two girls had tossed pretension to the wind and were now stroking him rapidly, their movements only slowed by the lack of lubrication. They only lightly gripped him, but the sensation was still exquisite to the excited boy. Everyone's eyes were on Rick as his eyes rolled back in his head, his head lolled back and he gasped. They were all certain he was about to cum until seconds later, he raised his head back up, blew out a long breath and grinned at them. A quick mental flash of Bea Arthur naked had done the trick and staved off his climax.

"Who's turn?" he asked.

"Mine," Ann laughed. "Ok, Angie, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Angie giggled, her hand leaving Rick's dick to scrape over his six pack abs.

"Tongue kiss Stephanie."

"Ooooooo!" Lisa, Rick and Stephanie intoned, and then cut off as Angie leaned over Rick, quick as a snake and mashed her full lips against her friends. They fell against the boys' torso as their hands left his hair to entwine in each other's. Their hands never stopped moving over his cock however.

Rick had a front row seat to the hottest lesbo kiss he'd ever seen. Angie and Stephanie's cute, perfect noses were slotted against each other as they seemed to be inhaling each other's mouth. As they pulled apart briefly he saw flashes of their wet pink tongues rubbing against each other. They were gasping and moaning right there inches from him. Suddenly Stephanie whimpered. Rick saw that Angie had pulled back sharply on the blonde's tresses, turning her to face him. He saw the naked desire in her eyes just before Angie pushed her forward, causing Rick and Stephanie's mouths to come together. Angie then joined them, the three teens' mouths sliding over each others as the girls jacked Rick's cock and he palmed and squeezed their tight asses.

"Fuck...that's hot," Ann whispered, then gasped, feeling a hand slide over her thigh, then between her legs, gently rubbing her outer lips. She bit her lip and looked at Lisa who was staring at her with undisguised lust in her eyes. Ann leaned over, putting her hand behind her teacher's head and pulling her toward her. The women whimpered and moaned as their mouths met. Ann reached out and cupped one of Lisa's big tits in her hands, molding it to her hands, reveling in the feel of the soft flesh. Feeling the tiny nipple poking her palm, she twisted it in her fingers. Lisa gasped and drew her mouth back from Ann, exposing her long, graceful neck. Ann was upon it in the blink of an eye, licking, sucking the soft skin as Lisa frigged her and she continued to squeeze Lisa's boobs.

"Truth or Dare, Rick?" Angie whispered as the three teens drew apart, their breaths coming in short gasps, their mouths still only inches apart.

"Dare," he moaned.

"Stand up..."

Rick arose from the water, the two girls still pressing close to him. Just as his cock cleared the water, Stephanie shoved him back, his butt landing on the side of the tub. He caught himself with his hands behind him, and then moaned loudly as Stephanie plunged her mouth around him. Her tongue was everywhere, licking, flicking over his cock as she sucked him voraciously. He watched the hungry teen bob on his prick and reached down, holding her head, encouraging her.

"Suck it, suck my cock," he whispered. Stephanie's brows knitted together as she whimpered nakedly with lust. She moved to the side slightly, the upper third of Rick's pole in her mouth as Angie descended, her pink tongue licking the portion not being attended to.

"Look at that baby."

Ann removed her swollen lips from Lisa's neck and turned to see her two friends sucking the biggest dick she'd ever seen. She couldn't see it all, but she was sure it was at least...

"Get over there." Lisa was pressing against her from behind, moving them closer to the action. Ann found herself beside Stephanie, her hands on the side of the tub, her ass pushed backwards, leaning over to deeply kiss Rick. She felt Lisa's small hands on her hips and then groaned into the boy's mouth as a tongue drew slowly over her ass cheek. Lisa slowly and lovingly licked up every drop of water beaded over the surface of Ann's globes, and then worked her way back towards the middle. Dropping onto her knees in the tub, she firmly planted her face between Ann's firm round globes and began tenderly licking her outer cunt lips.

From a higher perspective, the five bodies would have been writhing, groaning mass of flesh, all moaning, rubbing and licking against each other, their senses inflamed. All five were thankful for the privacy afforded their orgy by the big privacy fence. It ensured that no prying eyes could witness their fuck session...at least from the ground.

* * * * * *

Ted Franklin had been tidying up his 2nd floor study, which happened to overlook the Hill's backyard, when movement caught his attention. The 45 year old accountant had spied on Angie and her friends countless times as they sunbathed, jerking himself off as his eyes devoured the nubile teen's bodies. Today he noticed that there were two more sunbathers than normal. A teenaged boy he didn't recognize and....was that...yes! Lisa Fisher, the prim and proper high school teacher he had lusted after since meeting her at a new teacher's party several months ago.

You see, Ted's wife, Janine, was on the school board. They were childless, but Janine was very involved in the community, mostly due to her job as a realtor. Now all of this seems very normal except for the Franklin's dynamic behind closed doors. Years ago, Ted had cheated on his wife with one of his secretaries and had been caught by red-handed by the icy Janine. He was sure that his domineering wife was about to kill them both, but she had simply shut the door and left the home. Not a word passed between the husband and wife for two days until Ted came home early to find his wife the meat in a senior boy sandwich. Already stunned speechless, he was further taken aback when he was instructed to have a seat, where he watched the lewd coupling.

After the two boys had finished with her, Janine sat her husband down and outlined how things would be in their home from now on. He could expect to find such a display quite frequently from now on, and if he didn't like it, he knew where the door was. Furthermore, his philandering days were over. She coldly told him that his pleasure would be derived from watching her and her young lovers and the occasional sloppy seconds she "might" throw his way. Sickly realizing how excited he was watching his wife fuck other men, Ted readily agreed and settled into his new role as a cuckold.

Standing now, peering through the window shades, he could feel his dick stiffening inside his trousers as he watched the group lounge around the pool. Miss Fisher's appearance was a drastic departure from what he had seen of her before. She was wearing a red bikini which showcased her considerable assets. As his eyes lasered in on her big busted figure, his hand rubbed his developing bulge. The unknown boy went to the cabana and after he did, Ted watched flabbergasted as the four girls stood en masse and removed their tops. At this sight, he fished his straining prick from his fly and began to stroke. With his ring side seat, he groaned with need, watching things progress until the five were a mass of writhing flesh. He was close, breath hissing between his teeth as he whipped his hand back and forth.

"You're not jacking off over those girls again are you?"

The sudden surprise of his wife's voice caused him to lose control and he climaxed, shooting his load onto the blinds and window sill. His legs buckled as he came, almost spilling him to the floor. He felt Janine's approach behind him and waited for the explosion, which did not come.

Janine stood beside Ted, not even looking down at the mess he'd made.

"Who are the new ones?" she whispered, watching the tryst below her.

"I don't know who the guy is, but that's Lisa Fisher," he mumbled, hastily stuffing his still leaking cock inside his pants.

Janine's eyes strained to corroborate his information; hard as it was since the unseen girl had her face plunged into Ann Hopkins' ass. "Is it? I can't tell." She glanced at the pearly goo decorating the blinds. "Looks like you could though. Clean that up." Ted hastened to obey as she turned her attention back. Even from her vantage point she could tell that the unidentified kid was enormously gifted. A sick plan began to formulate in her mind as she watched one of the teachers whose contract she yearly approved, tongue a student's dripping pussy. "Well, isn't this interesting..."

* * * * * *

Lisa's hands gripped and held apart Ann's ass, allowing the busty teacher to lick wetly through her folds, tickle the juicy hole, then continue up, where she poked her pink tongue experimentally at her puckered back door. Ann's moans and lurching of hips told her all she needed to know, so she concentrated her attentions on the tingling star.

Ann and Rick were having a hard time continuing their passionate tongue kisses in between their mutual groans. Ann was lurching and writhing from Lisa's oral attack, as was Rick, from Angie and Stephanie who were currently on either side of his shaft, skimming their wet mouths up and down the sides of his straining pole. Their tongues brushed against each other's around the throbbing vein lacing the underside of his cock as they slithered their mouths around wetly.

"Ohhhhh!" Rick moaned. "I gotta fuck somebody, please!"

"Me! Me! Fuck me Rick! No! Me! Fuck you, I wanted him first!" The three teen girls were on the verge of a pushing match, eager as they were to be skewered on the end of Rick's long lance. Lisa interceded, putting her hands in between the girls, copping feels as she did.

"Girls, girls! There is more than enough cock for ALL of us!"

"But I want to go first! Angie already fucked him!" Stephanie pouted, her full bottom lip sticking out.

"Grow up Steph," Ann countered her hands on her hips. "Alright, how do we settle this?" she said, looking at Lisa.

Lisa thought for a second and having no better way, suggested, "Uh, rock, paper, scissors?"

Stephanie and Ann immediately pounded their fists three times and both flashed paper. They did it again...scissors. On the third time when they both did paper again, Rick took charge. He grabbed Stephanie around her waist, picked her up and laid her on her back, her ass just jutting over the edge of the hot tub. He then pulled Ann to himself, gave her a brief, but passionate kiss and situated her on her hands and knees above Stephanie.

"Voila'!"

Bending down, Rick first soul kissed Stephanie's cute, tight little beaver, worming his long tongue between her folds. He moved up next and repeated the process on Ann, eliciting gasps of pleasure from the two girls who had gotten over their differences and were currently swapping spit. Stephanie's hands were busy as well, cupping and squeezing Ann's pert breasts.

Lisa and Angie watched the lurid show until Lisa took Angie's hand and backing up to the edge of the tub, led her between her legs. Placing her hand on the brunette's head, she pushed her downwards. "Eat my cunt, you cheap slut," she muttered. Angie moaned low in her throat, the dirty talk exciting her, and hastened to please her teacher. She sealed her sucking mouth around the entirety of Lisa's gash, then commenced to lick and suck avidly, teasing the folds between her lips. Lisa threw her head back moaning and watched through half-lidded eyes the display to her right.

Rick was using his mighty spear to alternately open and tease each of his lover's. Their juices flowed copiously onto his spongy head, leaving it shining and wet in the sunlight. The girls were a mass of moaning, writhing flesh. Stephanie had her head craned up, licking from one of Ann's firm boobs to the other, gently biting her stiff nipples as she went. Ann cradled her head with one arm, assisting her.

Once he was satisfied with the state of lubrication, Rick slotted himself into Ann's folds and began to gently push forward. Her eyes widened as she felt the big intruder invade her hole, sliding past her lips into her hole and descending downward. Placing his hands on her hips, Rick moved her body to and fro, guiding her on and off his cock, pumping more and more of him into her. Full insertion was denied him however, as he butted her cervix, causing the young girl to squeal.

"Ahhhh! Fuck that's big!" Ann moaned, gasping. Rick pulled back slowly then powered forward halfway. He gave the long limbed lass a few powerful thrusts, then pulled all the way out and headed Stephanie's slot.

Stephanie's head fell back onto the ground and she whimpered at the first feel of the broad knob nudging into her pussy. As the least experienced of the trio, she'd not had the benefit of many cocks stretching her before Rick's monster. She grimaced slightly as he insinuated himself into her canal and began to slowly move in. Ann stroked her blonde friends face, encouraging her between kisses.

"It's ok, Steph. That's it, relax, relax. Feel it stretch you, filling you. It's gonna be so good, trust me."

Stephanie's smooth legs were wrapped around Ann's slim waist, her hips tilted upwards. At this angle, Rick was only able to pump about half of his cock into her buttery opening, but judging by the snug fit, that was about all she'd be able to take anyway. He stopped, flexing his young cock, feeling her inner muscles flutter around him. Running his strong hands over Ann's back, he reached underneath her, cupping her breasts. He pulled her upwards to him, planting his mouth on the nape of her neck, kissing and biting playfully. Ann melted in his strong arms, her hand dropping down to rub her flaming clit. Rick resumed pumping Stephanie with a rapid, short stroke, setting her big tits wobbling.

Stephanie was moaning now, becoming accustomed to Rick's size. She reached down, strumming her own clitoris. A bloom burst within her, her hips lurching upwards, skewering more of him into her as she had a short, intense climax. Rick felt the pull of her canal around him and the splash of her orgasm against his swaying balls told him she had cum. He rolled his hips around, heightening her orgasm and continued to do so until she blew out a long breath.

"Oh....my....God! That felt so good!" She reached down and felt what was still left outside her. A shiver ran up her spine at the thought of all of Rick plunged into her. "Did you cum Rick?"

Rick chuckled against Ann's neck.

"I think there will be no doubt when Rick cums honey," Ann answered for him as she writhed against Rick. She glanced over at Lisa and Angie, watching as Angie continued to slurp her teacher's gash. Lisa had already had two orgasms, but was eager for more. She caught Ann's eye.

"Room for us over there?"

Ann giggled. "Sure if you can work out the logistics!"

Lisa gently separated herself from Angie. "Let me worry about that." She crawled over, hovering her dripping pussy above Stephanie's face. "Hungry?" In response, Stephanie's tongue shot out and flicked upwards sexily. Lisa lowered herself down, allowing Stephanie to begin taking long, slow licks between her folds.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers