High School Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers

Rick gave Stephanie a few more pumps and pulled out. He guided Ann forward and down. "Eat that ass Ann..." Ann whimpered and complied, her hands squeezing Lisa's firm ass while she wormed her tongue into her rose bud. Lisa squealed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhh! Unnnnngggg! Oh, oh, oh! Yesssssss! Eat me you sexy little bitches!" This further inflamed the duo currently swabbing her nether regions with their tongues. She felt a brush against her face and opened her eyes to see Angie laying back before her and opening her legs. Angie grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto her weeping pussy.

"Eat MY cunt, you cheap slut!" she spat. Lisa moaned and obeyed as her hips lurched under the dual oral onslaught of her students.

Rick sat back for a moment, idly stroking his boner, admiring his handiwork. Wow, he thought. I've got the hottest teacher and trio of girls in school, licking each other while I debate which one I'm gonna fuck next. He wanted Ann to get off next, so he headed her way, teasing then pumping his cock into her pussy. Ann's hips rolled and shook, her ass cheeks jiggling, as he fucked her with a steady pace. I wonder if she'll let me...., he thought, and then wet his forefinger, tapping it against her exposed asshole.

Ann moaned into Lisa's ass feeling Rick's finger and knowing what was on his mind. She was just getting accustomed to his prick in her pussy and now he wanted her ass! She whimpered as he poked his finger inside her, worming it around and then pumping it a few times.

"Oh my god, Rick! I don't know that I can do that! I want to....but I don't think it will fit."

"Only one way to find out," Rick answered. He continued to thrust into her, adding a second finger to the first. Presently, he rose up, his cock pulling from her with a pop. Crouching over Ann's back he pressed the broad knob into her shiny ass and thrust once, hard, as he slid past the tight ring. Ann yelped, but settled back into eating Lisa's ass. It felt like her ass was going to pinch off his head like a crawfish, Rick marveled. He held the position for a bit, allowing her to try and grow accustomed to it.

Ann felt like she had just backed onto a door knob, the big cock stretching her ass. She rolled her hips and pumped backwards, eager to have him deeper in her guts. Rick spat down upon the junction, but then gestured to Angie, who was watching his face. "C'mere."

Angie rushed to assist, popping off the ground, leaving Lisa to moan and whimper, her face wet with Angie's juices. She knelt to the side of Ann, her eager eyes glittering as she looked from Rick's face to Ann's ass hole. Rick slowly pulled out, his cock springing upwards. Angie immediately sprang forward, engulfing half of his cock in her mouth and sucking deeply. Rick pulled her off and guided her face down to Ann's ass, where she also spat, and then began to lick and slurp her friend. As he stood watching, Rick thought, there has to be a better way to do this. He had it! He smacked Ann on the cheek and then picked her up, cradling her body to his. "Make some room down there you two."

Stephanie peered from between Lisa's legs. "Who, us?"

Rick laughed. "Yeah, you."

Lisa rolled to the side, brushing her brown hair off her face, as Stephanie scooted over, allowing Rick to lay Ann down in her spot on her back. Ann looked up at him, lust engulfing her face. She pinched and twisted her little nipples as he took her legs in his hands and lifted them. Nodding to the other three girls who knelt expectantly at the sides, he spoke.

"Get busy you three."

Angie immediately made for Ann's slit, licking and teasing, while Stephanie and Lisa attached themselves to her cute, little boobs. Rick grinned. It was like a three-ring circus and he was the conductor. Just below Angie's face plastered to Ann's cunt, he saw his target winking at him. He first tapped Angie on the cheek with his cock. She willingly opened her mouth, allowing him to pump her face for a few strokes. She gagged and coughed when he lunged forward, his knob hitting the back of her throat. He withdrew, his cock dripping with the precious, viscous saliva.

"Sorry Ang," he shrugged. Angie smiled up at him and then resumed her licking. Rick guided his prick back to Ann's ass and began feeding it into her, inch by thick inch. Ann was keening and moaning, her senses overloaded. She had mouths on her tits and pussy and the biggest cock in town stretching her ass.

"Oh god...yes...please don't stop...please...please..." Her entreaties trailed off as Rick found his rhythm, pumping her butt slowly, but surely. The hour of teasing had him at a heightened level to begin with and he was eager to get off. With his current arrangement, everyone could enjoy his impending eruption. His hips worked back and forth rapidly, shunting Ann to and fro. He felt his balls tighten and roll upwards, so he slid out of Ann, his cock waggling in the air before he began to stroke it.

"Gonna...gonna...gonna cummmmmm..."

The four girls squealed and giggled, all extending their pink tongues outwards, eager for the payoff. Rick groaned loudly and erupted. The first blast arcing high and long, splattering between Ann's jiggling breasts. He continued to paint her writhing body with shot after shot. The wet, hot splats triggered Ann's own climax as Angie helped her along, reaching down to rub her nubbin. All too soon, he was spent, staggering backwards into the tub and watching as Stephanie, Lisa and Angie feasted on his seed, tongues flicking and sucking Ann's torso. Lisa was kind enough to share, pushing her tongue into the still climaxing teens' mouth.

Rick found a forgotten wine cooler and wet his mouth with the tepid drink, savoring it as much as the sight of the four girls coming together, their hands and mouths slipping over each others bodies. He sat in the tub, getting his breath back, knowing he would need this respite. Hadn't Angie said her parents wouldn't be back until tomorrow? He grinned and took another drink.

*

(Thanks for reading and I hope you all have enjoyed my self-therapy, recreating my own high school fantasies. In reality, this completes all the girls I fantasized over, but I have really enjoyed the story line. Depending on feedback, I might continue Rick's exploits. Please let me know and also give me your thoughts on expanding his harem. These girls all had a lot of sexy mothers as well! Thanks again.)

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers