High School Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,770 Followers

Sadly as the day went by I wouldn't get to see Molly very much. We were both just too busy with school work, the teachers that day had decided to go all out with the class work and homework, not only that but we had tests the next day, so everyone would be spending most of their free time studying. They weren't even having volleyball practice that day, so I wouldn't even get to see Molly then. After my last class, I walked back to the dorms alone, more than a little disappointed that I wouldn't getting a repeat of the previous night's activities. But I had my hopes up for the weekend.

"Hey Alan!" I heard a familiar excited voice behind me as I trudged along.

I turned around, to see that the voice had belonged to Amanda, who was walking behind me at a much quicker pace, as though she was trying to catch up to me.

"Oh hey Amanda. Just on my way to my room." I stopped walking to turn and greet her.

"Well forget about that, walk with me for a sec. I wanna talk to you about something." she said.

I was about to protest that I had to study and do homework, but she had grabbed my arm and began leading me in the opposite direction I was going. I was curious as to what she wanted to talk to me about, so I just went along with her.

"So, where are we going? And what did you wanna talk to me about?" I asked, as I walked alongside her.

"Don't worry about it, I'll explain everything when we get there." she replied.

Where ever "there" is, I thought. That question would soon be answered for me when we arrived at the gym where they usually hold volleyball practice, the fact that she had led to a locked gym had certainly confused me. Then to my surprise, Amanda pulled out a key and unlocked the door to the gym. Which I guessed that as team captain she was given a key. We entered the gym, it was dark and completely empty. Now my curiosity had reached a tipping point wondering why Amanda had brought me to the empty gym. She continued leading me across the dark gym floor, until finally we came to a stop.

"Okay so..." I couldn't even finish getting the words out before Amanda suddenly pulled me towards her and pressed her soft lips against mine for a quick kiss.

She broke the kiss and took a step back. I was dumbfounded, where the hell did that come from? I wondered. And more, what are her intentions? I couldn't even get a read on her facial expressions due to the lack of light in the gym.

"...okay.. what was that for?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh.. well, Molly told me all about what you guys did last night..." Amanda replied matter of factly.

Damn, I thought, Molly told her? I didn't peg her as the type to kiss and tell, though I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that she would tell one of her best friends about something like that.

"...and... well, I want in on it" she continued.

Wait a minute, did I hear that last part right? I was so lost in thought I barely heard her.

"..what?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me, I want you to fuck me." she replied.

I just stood frozen in disbelief. My eyes had finally adjusted to the dark, so I could now make out the look on her face, she was dead serious.

"Look, I haven't had sex since the last time I went home, which was during summer break to be exact, either way that was months ago. I need this, I need you. And don't worry, I've already talked to Molly about it, she's totally cool with it. So I figured since I have the gym key, we could do it in the locker room and that way the noise won't be a problem. And since Coach Jones went home for the night, she won't be a problem either." Amanda explained.

Wow, she put a lot of thought into this. I didn't know what to say. My hormones and instincts were telling me to just go for it, but my mind kept telling me that this could only lead to trouble. I could tell she was waiting for my response, but honestly I didn't have one. I just stood there stuck in my own head.

"Well, what do you s..." she couldn't get the words because then it was my turn to interrupt her.

As she tried to speak, I finally just gave in to my own instincts. I grabbed her, pulled her towards me and pressed my lips against hers for a long passionate kiss. She promptly got into the kiss as well and soon both our mouths were opened and our tongues intertwined.

"I guess I got my answer." she said with a lust filled look after breaking our tongue kiss.

She then grabbed my hand and led me into the locker room, flipping the light switch on the wall to turn on the lights as the door shut behind us. We then began passionately kissing again as we stood there in the middle of the locker room. As we locked in that kiss we began hastily removing each others school uniforms. First, our blazers fell to the floor, then we began unbuttoning each others shirts. I eagerly opened her shirt to reveal her ample d-cup breasts encased in a black lacy bra. My cock jumped at the sight, not that it needed any more encouragement, after all I had been rock hard since the kissing started.

We broke our kiss and Amanda had opened my shirt as well and was running her fingers across my modest abs. I brought my own hand up and began copping a feel on her big juicy tits over her bra. She let out a little moan when I lightly squeezed her breast. I then went back to removing her clothes, I started by removing her shirt the rest of the way and let it fall to the floor. Amanda meanwhile now just in her bra, skirt, long knee socks and shoes had already started undoing my belt and moved on to unbuttoning and unzipping my pants when she finished with the belt. But I had to stop her before she could pull my pants down, as I still needed to remove my shoes to make that possible. I sat down on the bench in front of the lockers and began taking off my shoes and socks, Amanda did the same. As soon as we stood up Amanda wasted no time in pulling my pants down, I stepped out of them and removed my own shirt the rest of the way tossing it aside. I now stood before Amanda in just my bulging boxers. In response I pulled down her skirt to reveal a sexy pair of panties that matched her bra pulled tightly over her voluptuous ass. Now we were both in just our underwear, staring at one another.

I then grabbed Amanda in my arms and began kissing her once again. After breaking the kiss I then reached my arms around her back and unclasped her bra, she let it fall to the ground, freeing her tits at last. I immediately saw that her bra didn't do their size justice, her massive tits hung freely on her chest, jiggling with every slight movement, but they didn't sag. They were symetrical and well proportioned. All in all, they were a great looking pair of breasts.

I then reached out and put both hands on her tits, firmly squeezing the giat mounds of flesh. She moaned as I softly pinched her erect nipples, which stuck out about half an inch off her breasts. I then began running my hands down her stomach until I reached the waistband of her panties. I hooked my fingers into the elastic waistband and slowly pulled them down her thighs, exposing her bald pussy inch by inch.

Amanda stepped out of her panties once they got past her knees. Then she reached out and began pulling down my boxers, my fully erect cock springing forth as she slid my boxers down.

"mmm.. wow.. it's just as big as Molly said it was..." she almost gasped upon seeing my cock.

I smiled, satisfied that my cock had left such an impression. I then grabbed her and began deeply tongue kissing her.

"Fuck.. I need you in me.. now!" she said after breaking our kiss.

She was just as overcome with lust as me. I grabbed her and she yelped as I wrapped my hand in her blonde hair and pushed her against the wall. I began deeply passionately kissing her as I caressed her tits with my free hand. I guided my cock to her pussy and rubbed it along her soaking wet lips, coating my shaft in her juices. She let out a moan as I spread her pussy lips with the tip of my cock.

"Ah fuck!" she squeeled and broke our kiss as I drove my full length into her hot wet pussy with one powerful thrust.

She wasn't nearly as tight as Molly, but she wasn't loose either. With her back pinned against the wall, I began thrusting in and out of her snatch with reckless abandon. Her tits bounced with each push and she screamed with pleasure as I repeatedly drove into her.

"mmm.. fuck! I needed this! Here take me from behind, make me your bitch!" she exclaimed, staring me in the eyes.

I took my cock out of her pussy and let her off the wall. She went over to the bench, and bent over placing her hands on the bench to brace herself. I then assumed the position behind her and slapped her big round ass, watching it jiggle, she yelped and giggled in delight. I then grabbed her hip and easily found her pussy with my cock. I began thrusting into her again as fast and hard as I could, her tits hanging beneath her rocked with each thrust.

"oh fuck yeah! I'm your bitch, fuck me like you own me!" she screamed, as she was being rocked back and forth with each push.

I was fucking her so furiously that she had to hold onto to that bench like a vise-grip to keep from losing her balance. The sounds of her soaking wet pussy and fleshy ass cheeks slapping against my pelvis filled the locker room, and her loud moans echoed off the metal lockers surrounding us. There was no way I was gonna last much longer and I silently hoped Amanda was close to climaxing as well.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" she suddenly yelled as if on cue.

"mmm fuck yeah babe... I'm gonna bust soon too" I said between labored breaths.

"mmm.. oh fuck! Let me feel your cum inside!" she screamed in response.

With that I stopped holding back and just let go. I quit thrusting and just stood still with my cock buried in her snatch, a tremble went through my body as I began spraying my seed inside her.

"mmm.. I feel it! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Amanda exclaimed as her body locked up.

Then as a tremble racked her body and her muscles contracted I felt her fluid wash over my buried member. She let out an audible sigh as her orgasm took her. Her pussy pulsated on my cock, managing to squeeze out every last drop of my cum.

I let my softening cock fall out of her pussy and then I sat down on the bench, to catch my breath. I was exhausted, but exhilerated at the same time.

"Oh wow, I needed a good fuck. I feel so much better now. Thanks Alan." Amanda said, getting up and gathering her discarded clothing.

"I should be thanking you, damn that was incredible." I said.

"Hey now, it was good for me too, you know." She said with a smile as she began getting dressed.

I too gathered up my clothes and began getting dressed. As we dressed in silence all I could think about were the acts we'd just performed only moments before. I just had sex with an insanely hot girl in a locker room. It took a bit for the reality of that to set in. That coupled with the events in my room with Molly the night before, to be honest I wasn't all too sure this wasn't one big dream. Amanda, now fully dressed pulled me from my thoughts as she spoke.

"...So good in fact, I think we'll need to make this a regular thing." she said with a sly grin before turning and walking away.

To be continued...

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,770 Followers