High School Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,774 Followers

"See, it feels better now, right?" Molly asked her.

"mmhmm" Katie moaned whilst biting her lip and nodding.

"Yeah, now while he's busy doing his thing, rub your clit, just like I've showed you before." Molly said.

Wow, I thought, Molly had apparently taught Katie how to masturbate at some point in time. While that was exceedingly hot, it was also kind of sweet in a weird kind of way.

Katie released Molly's hand and began rubbing her clit as I slowly and steadily thrust in and out of her pussy. In response, her moaning increased tenfold, she was really enjoying all of this now.

I continued my slow thrusts for a bit until I suddenly felt the walls of her pussy contract around my shaft again.

"mmmm.. I'm cumming!" Katie desperately cried.

I stopped thrusting and Katie froze as her orgasm took her and I felt her juices wash over my buried member within her pulsating snatch.

After a couple of minutes or so when she finally came down from orgasm, Katie relaxed onto the mats, breathing heavily. I then pulled my cock from her pussy and found that there was a little blood on the shaft, which was to be expected after popping a girl's cherry, so I just wiped it off with my t-shirt.

"Did you like that sweetie?" Molly asked.

"Yeah.. thank you Alan." Katie said through labored breath.

"No problem." I said with a smile.

"Now then, if you don't mind, I think I'll finish him off for you. You just lay there and relax. So watch and learn, Katie." Molly said, staring at my rock hard cock, licking her lips.

Katie only nodded in response, clearly drained.

Molly moved over closer to me and laid on her back, with her skirt still hiked up and her panties still pulled to one side. Eager to cum, I wasted no time and assumed the position over top of Molly. I immediately pushed my cock into her dripping wet snatch, burying all 9 inches easily.

"mmm fuck yeah!" Molly exclaimed.

I began pounding away at her pussy, while Molly moaned and screamed in pleasure. We continued like this for several minutes until both us were overcome by earth shattering orgasms. When all was said and done, the three of us got dressed and parted ways. Each of us heading to our respective rooms for the night.

I went to bed that night thinking only of the future. I'd now had sex with all 4 girls. 4-for-4, I had a strange sense of pride in that. And I couldn't wait to see what else my 4 girls and me would get up to in the future.

To be continued...

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,774 Followers