High School Harem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat there staring in disbelief at the sight before me, my mother was on her knees sobbing and begging for my forgiveness. Honestly, it was the one thing I'd wanted for a long time. However, seeing my mother in tears wasn't something I'd ever wanted, I wanted an apology to be sure, but I never wanted to see her cry, she was still my mom afterall. In seconds, my familial instincts kicked in, I'd forgotten about all the rage inside me and all I could think about was comforting my weeping mother. I leaned forward in my chair and wrapped my mother in my arms, feeling some tears begin to form in my own eyes. Mom gratefully received my embrace and wrapped her arms around me in reciprocity, burying her head in my shoulder, still crying.

"It's alright, mom." I finally said.

"No, it's not. You're my son, my baby boy, and I vilified you..." She said, breaking our embrace.

"I forgive you." I cut her off.

"How could you forgive me? How do you not hate me?" she asked.

"Because, you're my mother and I love you, I never stopped. I could never hate you." I answered.

It was true, of course. I could never hate my mother, no matter the disrepair our relationship was in.

"I love you too, sweetie." mom said, wrapping me in another embrace.

We stayed there hugging like that, not saying a word, for serveral minutes. Until she'd finally stopped crying and I helped her up off the floor. She took a seat back behind her desk and grabbed a tissue to wipe the remaining tears and the streaks from where her make-up had run.

"So, honey, you were upset about something when I called you a while ago?" mom said.

"uhh.. oh yeah, I accidently knocked my computer monitor off my desk and the screen cracked." I told her a little white lie, deciding to leave out all the stuff about Maria as I didn't want her worrying.

"Oh, well how'd that happen?" she asked.

"I was moving some stuff around and bumped into it by accident." I said.

Yeah, I know, not the greatest lie in the world, but luckily she didn't press too much.

"Oh, you need to be more careful, honey." she said, with me nodding in response.

As nice as it would've been to stay and chat with my mother longer, I did have stuff I needed to do. Such as going into town and buying a new computer monitor, because I would need my computer back in working order before classes resume on Monday. Besides, I'm sure she had work to do anyways, considering she was in the office on a Saturday.

"Well, I need to get going. You think I can borrow the car? I gotta go buy a new monitor." I said.

"Sure.. oh, do you need any money?" she asked, as she began digging through her purse.

"Nah, I still got some left over from my summer job." I said.

"Alright, here ya go. Hurry back, okay?" she said, reaching out her hand, holding the car keys.

"Thanks mom. Be back in a bit." I replied, taking the keys and leaving her office.

I made my way out of her office and out to the parking lot where I found mom's car. I got in the car and pulled out of the parking space. As I left the school campus and began the drive into town, I thought about mom's apology. Sure, it was nice to finally hear her apologize and while I did let her know I forgive her, there was still a ways to go before our relationship would be fully repaired. But I felt like we were finally in a place now that we could actually start working on repairing our damaged relationship, of course it wasn't only our relationship that was in disrepair. There was also the rest of my family: my older sister, my aunt and my two cousins.

Once I got into town, the first thing I did was go to the electronics store. There, I bought a new monitor, the same model I had before. While I was out, I also decided to go ahead and get a haircut, after leaving the barber I went stopped by a convenience store where I bought some razors and shaving cream. Then after grabbing a bite to eat, I made the drive back to the school. All in all, the little trip had taken a little over an hour and cost me a decent chunk of the money I'd saved from working during the summer.

Back at the school, I took mom her keys, then once again left her office, but not before she complimented my new haircut. It wasn't a major haircut, only enough so the front wasn't in my eyes and so the sides weren't covering my ears, and the back cut so it wasn't down on my shoulders. Anyways, after leaving her office I began the walk across the campus carrying the bag with the shaving stuff in it and the box with my new monitor in it hoisted up on my shoulder.

It was a rather lengthy walk, but the monitor wasn't very heavy so it didn't bother me. As I hauled the monitor through the halls of the dorm, all eyes were on me. I didn't pay them any mind, I just kept walking. Though, there were sure to be questions after the scene I'd made earlier in the day. When I got to my room, I set the monitor down on my bed and began unboxing it. I then unhooked the cables from the back of my old monitor and set it aside as I hooked up the new one. I put the old monitor in the empty box left over from the new one and set it on the floor at the foot of my bed where it was out of the way. With that taken care of, I decided to go ahead and shave. I went to the bathroom, which was luckily empty, with a razor and shaving cream, along with a towel. It didn't take me very long to shave and when I finished I looked at myself in the mirror for a bit. Not bad, I thought. With the new haircut and clean shaven face, all in all I thought I looked pretty good.

I then returned to my room where I sat at my computer and browsed the web. Yes, it is a pretty boring life I lead, pretty much the only excitement I get is from the girls. I wondered what they'd think of my new look. Speaking of which, I hadn't heard from any of them all day.

"Fuck!" I said to myself.

I'd just suddenly remembered that tonight was the girls' big playoff game, against Maria's team. I was so wrapped up in my own bullshit that I'd completely forgotten about it. Damn, how self-absorbed can I be? I thought. I was always sure to attend their games, but not because I like the sport or anything. I did it because Molly liked to have me there rooting for her. All I could do was hope she wasn't too upset.

I continued thinking about my blunder for the rest of the night. I'd even skipped dinner, although I wasn't very hungry after my big lunch anyways, so it didn't bother me. It was around midnight when I heard a knock on my door, I could I guess who it was. I got up and answered the door, sure enough, it was Molly, still in her volleyball uniform and she did not look happy. In fact, she looked quite sad.

This can't be good, I thought. I ushered her into my room, being sure no one saw. Neither of us said a word for a couple of minutes.

"We lost." Molly finally broke the silence, staring at the floor with an obvious sadness in her demeanor.

I began to feel sad for her, I knew how much volleyball meant to her and losing in the playoffs had to be a major blow.

"Why weren't you at the game, Alan? I kept looking up throughout the game, but you were nowhere to be found." she said, looking up at me, with tears forming in her eyes.

Oh no, I thought. Don't tell me they lost because she was worried about me rather than the game? I began to feel even worse, especially after she began to cry. I'd never seen her cry before, she always came off as so strong.

"I am so sorry, Molly. I don't know what else to say." I said, as I wrapped her in my arms to try and comfort her.

Molly accepted the hug and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's okay.. but where were you?" she said.

"I know I promised to be there, but today I was so wrapped up in my own world and I just completely forgot about the game. I'm sorry, Molly, truly." I told her.

I hated making excuses, yet I found myself making one anyways.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" she said, as we broke our embrace and sat on the edge of my bed.

Here she was, crushed over her loss, but she was still concerned about me. I didn't deserve to have someone as good as her in my life. I then told her pretty much the whole story of my day, as she listened attetively.

"Wow, you broke your computer?" she said with a giggle after I finished explaining everything.

Luckily she had cheered up a bit by the time I'd finished walking her through my day. She'd even stopped crying and managed a giggle over me hauling off and punching my monitor.

"Yeah, I did." I giggled at it a bit myself. "But, it's alright, as you can see, I bought a new one." I continued.

"At least your mom finally apologized to you." she said. "Just think, if she'd called you sooner, then maybe you wouldn't have punched your computer." she giggled once again at the irony of it.

Sure, she was teasing me now, but it didn't bother me. I was just glad to see her feeling better.

"I know, right?" I replied.

"By the way, I see you got a haircut and you shaved. Looks good." She said, running her fingers across my clean shaven face.

We both fell silent as we looked each other in the eyes. There was something between Molly and I that I just didn't feel with the other girls. I guess that's the "spark" you hear about in those cheesy romance flicks.

Both of us, feeling that spark, then leaned in simultaneously until our lips met in a passionate kiss. We parted our lips and I began exploring her hot mouth with my tongue, while she did the same.

After a minute or so, we broke the kiss to catch our breath.

"Here, lay back." I said.

Molly then scooted up further on my bed and turned so she was fully laying in my bed, with her legs down at the foot of my bed and her head resting on my pillow.

"You must be pretty sore after your game, let me massage you a bit." I said, and she nodded in response.

I began rubbing my hands along the tan bare skin just below her short volleyball shorts. I began firmly kneading my hands into the thigh muscles of one of her legs. She moaned, which let me know I was in the right spot. I continued working on that leg, massaging down to her calf muscle. I didn't know much of anything about giving massages, but she kept letting out satisfied moans, so I assumed I was doing alright. When I finished with one leg, I swapped to the other and gave it the same treatment.

"Oh my gosh, that felt so good, thank you Alan." she said with a satisfied sigh.

But I wasn't done yet. I knew that after being on her feet for so long that they had to have been sore too. I lifted her legs and let them lay across my lap as I began untying her tennis shoes. She looked at me curiously as I removed both her shoes, then peeled both her socks off as well. Her socks felt hot and a bit damp to the touch from sweat, but I didn't mind much. I was just focused on the task at hand. I took one of her bare feet in my hands and began kneading my thumbs into its sole.

"Oh wow.. a foot massage too? You are just too good to me, Alan." she said while letting out a moan.

I continued working my thumbs along her sole, from her soft heel, through her deep arch, up to the balls of her foot and proceeded to massage each of her toes. Now, I'd never paid much attention to a girl's feet before, but looking at Molly's, I had to say she had some pretty nice looking feet. Despite being an athlete, she took really good care of them. They were tan like the rest of her body, and they were soft and smooth all over, not a single callus or rough spot. And her cute little toes had a nice looking dark shade of purple polish on her toenails, without even a single chip in the nail polish. All in all, her feet were just as nice as the rest of her. Despite the sweaty feel to them and the slight odor they gave off, I strangely wasn't repulsed by it.

When I finished with one foot, I gave the other the same treatment, and judging by Molly's moans, she couldn't be happier. Finished with the massage, I then laid next to her and when began kissing once again. We made out and caressed each other's bodies. We were both hot and ready by this point, and we'd already been together enough, that really, all this pretext wasn't necessary. But that was part of me and Molly's thing, like I said before, with Molly and me it was always more sensual than with the other girls.

I broke from her lips and began planting soft wet kisses along her neckline, while my hands worked at pulling her volleyball jersey up. She lifted her torso a bit to allow me to pull her jersey up and over her head and shoulders. I then proceeded to slowly remove her tight sports bra as well, she let out a sigh of relief as her modest B-cup breasts were finally freed from the constrictive sports bra. I then removed my own shirt and went back to kissing Molly, trailing down her neck to the soft perky mounds on her chest, then down her stomach to her belly button. I hooked my fingers into the elastic waistband of her shorts and began slowly pulling them down, she lifted her ass off the bed slightly as I pulled them down over her hips.

The dark spot on the crotch of her white cotton panties told me she was already soaking wet. My cock had been rock hard since we started, she was just as turned on as me. I quickly removed my own pants, so we were both in just our underwear.

I then resumed kissing her stomach around her belly button, receiving moans from her in response. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and began slowly pulling them down, kissing each piece of newly exposed skin as I inched her panties down. Once again she lifted her butt off the bed to allow her panties to get past her hips and firm round ass. With her panties removed I planted one last kiss on the little landing strip of dark hair on her crotch before trailing my kisses back up her body until my lips met hers once again.

"Come on, enough teasing, Alan. Hurry up and get that thing inside me." Molly said in desparation after breaking our kiss.

Oh, I can do that, I thought. I quickly shed my boxers and tossed them to the side. I assumed the poistion over top of Molly as she spread her legs to allow me access to her most intimate of areas. She let out another moan as I rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit, soaking my member in her juices. I held my cock at the entrance of her dripping wet snatch.

"Alan, please. You've made me wait long enou... ah...mmm.." Molly said as I pushed the tip of my cock into her pussy before she could even finish talking.

She let out a sigh of relief as her tight pussy stretched around my shaft. I continued slowly pushing my member into her love canal, until finally I had bottomed out. Keeping the slow pace, I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her before pushing back in, feeling the slick firm walls of her hot pussy rub against my shaft.

"mmm.. god... so good" Molly uttered amidst her moans.

I didn't say a word, the only sounds coming from me were that of heavy breathing and grunting as I slowly thrusted my hard cock in and out of her constricted hole. I leaned my head closer to her and caught her lips in a passionate kiss as I continued my sensual love making. I could feel precum rapidly leaking from the tip of my cock coating the insides of her pussy. I was getting close, I didn't know how much longer I could hold back the flood gates. Molly moaned into my mouth as she began groping one of her tits with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. I knew she must've been getting close too.

Deciding to increase the pace, I lifted her legs so they were propped up on both of my shoulders, then began to drill my cock into her pussy as fast and hard as I could.

"ahh.. oh fuck.. ahh" Molly yelped in response, breaking our kiss.

I grabbed her hips and continued violently pounding my member into her sopping wet hole, the sounds of her clapping pussy rang and bounced off the wooden walls of the room.

"oh god.. more.. I'm gonna cum.. gimme more" Molly begged.

We were in the homestretch, both us could burst at any second. I thrust forward sending tremors through her whole body as I buried my cock as deep inside her as I could go with all the strength I had. I then pulled out and repeated that powerful thrust several more times, Molly had covered her mouth with my pillow and was screaming into it. Then her body began to convulse and her pussy squeezed down on my shaft like a vise-grip, that's when I felt her boiling hot juices wash over my buried member from deep within her. That was all I could take, I began blasting my cum into her pussy like a shotgun. Both our bodies shook uncontrollably as we climaxed.

Her body was the first to go limp, then mine followed suit as our orgasms subsided. I collapsed on top of her, we were like a pile of sweaty flesh on my bed. We laid there for a moment before I finally found the strength to roll my body off of her's. She turned her head to look as me as I lay beside her. We just stared into each other's eyes, panting, trying like hell to catch our breath.

"wow.. that.. was incredible, I don't think I've ever had an orgasm that intense before" Molly was the first to speak.

"..uhh..huh.." I panted. "..you're.. telling me.. I think I just came my own skeleton." I managed to get the words out.

Molly broke into laughter at my absurd metaphor. Although I was still totally drained, I too managed some laughter. When her laughter died down, she went silent, and she began to shut her eyes. She was asleep. I pulled my covers over us and let my self fall asleep right there next to her.

I slept well that night, how could I not? I'd just had possibly the best sex of my life with one of the most beautiful girls on earth. Sure, I'd had sex with her numerous times before, but this time was something else. There was an undeniable magical feeling about it, and it was more intense than any of our previous trysts. And the obvious thing that set this time apart, we were actually sleeping together this time.

When I awoke the next morning, I was delighted to find that Molly was still there, we were spooning. I was laying on my side with my arms wrapped around her, Molly was sleeping peacefully with her back pressed comfortably against my chest and her butt resting against my pelvis. We were still naked from the night before.

After a few minutes I felt her shift, then she rolled over and opened her eyes to look at me.

"good morning" she said sleepily, with a smile.

"good morning to you too" I said before planting a kiss on her lips.

She reached for her phone, which she'd set on my nightstand the night before, she checked the time. It was still early, only about 8 am.

"I should probably get going, before someone notices I'm missing" she said.

I hesitantly moved my arms to allow her to get up. I didn't want her to leave, but I knew she was right. Molly got up and began gathering up her clothes. I laid in my bed watching her as she got dressed. She was just as beautiful when she was putting on clothes as she was when I was taking them off.

"By the way, thanks for last night." she said, giving me one last kiss when she finished getting dressed.

"It was my pleasure." I said, after she broke our kiss.

Molly then left the room and I fould myself feeling a little sad to see her go. But I knew it was best. After all, it being only around 8 on a Sunday morning, most everyone else was bound to still be asleep, so she could slip back in her room unnoticed. With nothing else to do, I decided to go ahead and shower, convenient considering the time. I put on my boxers from the night before, as I couldn't very well walk down the hall naked, grabbed a fresh change of clothes along with a towel and my shampoo and stuff then headed down the hall to the bathroom.

By the time I finished showering, everyone else was still asleep. I just returned to my room and got on my computer. I logged into Netflix and had just queued up a show to watch when I received a text on my phone, it was from Amanda.