High School Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,774 Followers

"I agree..." I found myself saying, not fully realizing what it was exactly that I was agreeing to.

A huge smile came across mom's face, she looked genuinely overjoyed by my response.

"Good, in that case, follow me." mom said, putting down her bottled water and grabbing me by the hand.

I looked on in surprise as mom led me through the house. I'd just agreed to whatever this whole thing was without even really thinking about it. I suppose, not thinking before acting was sort of my M.O. So, perhaps I shouldn't have been too surprised. Mom led me to her bedroom, she stopped at the foot of bed and looked me in the eyes, that same fire I'd seen in her eyes the night before was back, and burning brighter than ever.

"I've been dripping wet ever since I pulled in the driveway." mom said as she pulled me closer to her and passionately kissed me on the lips.

Well, shit. I certainly wasn't going to be able to think now. Once again, I lost the fight with my own urges and I began kissing her right back. Soon enough our mouths were open and our tongues were wrestling and exploring each other's mouths. I began moving my hands all over her body, exploring her sexy curves, I simultaneously felt mom's hands feeling my body up. We stood there at the foot of her bed, making out and caressing each other's bodies like a couple of horny teenagers. Though, in this situation, I was the only horny teenager and the other person was my way too hot mom.

We broke our kiss and parted. Mom then began stripping out of her clothes, she first kicked off her tennis shoes and peeled her socks off, tossing them to the floor. She then quickly removed her tank top and running shorts, tossing them to the side as well. My cock grew to its full length as she began taking off her sports bra, exposing her ample D-cup tits and perfectly symmetrical erect nipples.

"Now, sweetie, I haven't had a chance to shave down there in a while, so don't make fun of me. I know how you boys like em young and hairless." mom said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties.

Mom slowly pulled down her panties, revealing her pussy to me for the very first time. The dark semi-thick patch of fur on her crotch immediately caught my eye, as I saw what she meant by not shaving. Now, it wasn't like a 70's Playboy bush or anything crazy like that. It was a pretty decent sized bush, but didn't look unkempt or anything. In fact, I actually kind of liked it, it looked sexy. And from what I could tell her pussy looked reasonably tight and very well taken care of.

"lemme guess, too hairy, right?" mom asked nervously.

"No... I like it." I answered truthfully.

"Good, because I'm way too horny to go and shave it right now." mom replied, sounding reassured.

Mom, now fully naked, looked at me expectantly. She was waiting for me to take off my clothes too. I was still just wearing shorts and boxers, so I pulled them both down in one motion, letting my rock hard cock spring forth.

"Oh my gosh, baby, I want you to fuck me. I need to feel that big cock in my wet pussy as soon as possible." mom said in a low seductive voice, licking her lips as she stared at my erection.

It felt a little odd hearing my mother use such filthy language, but it was undeniably hot at the same time. Mom climbed onto her bed and laid on her back, she then motioned me towards her with her finger. There was no way I could resist her offer. What is it they say in the mob movies: "an offer he can't refuse"? Apparently for me, it's sex with a beautiful woman, even if said beautiful woman is my own mother.

I climbed onto the bed and assumed the position on top of her as she spread her legs to allow me access to her most intimate of areas. I planted my hands on the bed beside her shoulders to hold myself up as I loomed over her. I leaned down and began kissing her once more as I ran my member through her bush down to her dripping wet pussy. I rubbed my cock all along the outside of her pussy and through her slit, soaking my shaft and head in her juices.

"come on, sweetie, no more teasing... mommy needs her baby boy inside her." mom said, breaking our kiss.

In response I dragged the tip of my down her slit until I found the small opening. I lined myself up and began pushing into her hole. Mom let out a squeal as her tight pussy stretched around the shaft of my thick cock.

"mmm..damn.. you're so tight, mom." I said as I continued slowly pushing into her.

"call me mommy.. it's hotter that way" she said through her moans.

"your pussy is so tight, mommy" I tried it out, surprising myself at how much hotter it actually was.

"mmm.. yeah, baby.. that's cuz this is the first thing besides my finger that I've had in me in 18 years." mom replied.

I could easily tell that was the truth. Her pussy felt like it had never been touched. And it felt especially hot and kinky knowing that I was the first person to fuck my mother in 18 years. Of course, my mother and I both knew, even as I continued my steady push into her pussy, that what we were doing was beyond wrong. But, to be honest, the taboo of it only seemed to make it all the more erotic.

I stopped pushing when I felt my cock bottom out. Mom's moaning had calmed and she just laid there panting. The look in her eye said she was waiting for me to start again. I began pulling out slowly, then pushing back in, keeping a slow steady pace. The feeling of mom's tight love canal squeezing down on my shaft as I slid in and out of her was intoxicating. As I continued my slow and easy thrusting, mom's low pleasured moans matched my pace.

"mmm... fuck mommy's pussy, baby... fuck mommy good" mom said under labored breath.

I still couldn't believe the filth that was coming out of mom's mouth, but it spurred me on nonetheless. I stopped pumping for a moment and lifted both mom's legs onto my shoulders to give me a better angle. I then resumed my thrusting, this time faster and harder, mom's moans became louder and more frequent in response.

"hnggghhh.. fuck!.. mmm.. fuck! Baby!" mom uttered, barely able to form words as I furiously pounded her soaking wet pussy.

As I thrusted in and out of mom's snatch as fast and hard as I could, I grabbed one of her legs and took it from my shoulder. I held her by the ankle then began kissing and licking her foot. I slathered her sole with my tongue and sucked on each of her toes as mom's impassioned cries filled the room and echoed through the house. I'm not sure why I did it, as I didn't think I had a foot fetish or anything, I suppose I just felt like kissing her and her foot was the closest thing. Either way, there was no doubt that it turned out to be a major turn on for the both of us. I gave her other foot the same treatment as mom reached her hand down and began playing with her clit.

"I'm gonna cum soon, mommy!" I cried out, feeling my orgasm fast approaching.

"That's good, baby. Me too. Cum in mommy's pussy!" mom cried out in response.

Just then I felt mom's pussy clamp down on my shaft, preventing anymore movement. I held still as mom's body locked up and with a loud groan and sigh I felt her warm juices wash over my buried member. That was all I could take before I too released the floodgates. I began shooting my load, filling mom's tight wet pussy with my hot cum. Mom and I stayed there, locked in that position as our orgasms ran their course. Once spent, mom relaxed her muscles and I felt my softening cock fall from her freshly-fucked pussy as I collapsed onto the bed next to her. We both laid there on her bed, panting and breathing profusely. Mom immediately began scooping my fresh cum out of her pussy and hungrily licking it off her fingers and hand.

As much as I wanted to continue watching the extremely erotic scene unfold, I was completely drained. I found it increasingly more difficult to keep my eyes open. The last thing I saw before shutting my eyes was the sight of my mother licking my cum from her hand.

I finally woke up a few hours later, it was just past noon. I was still in mom's bed, cuddled up to next to her, both us still completely naked. Feeling the urge to piss, I carefully lifted mom's arm from my chest and climbed out of bed, as slow and quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake mom. I looked for my boxers to put on, me and mom's clothing was scattered across the floor, it looked like a hurricane had come through. I found my boxers and pulled them on, I then grabbed my shorts from the floor and left mom's room. I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. After relieving myself I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I could barely look at my own reflection as the same guilt from earlier in the morning soon came bubbling back to the surface. I quickly turned away from the mirror and retreated to my bedroom.

My second day home and I'd just fucked my own mother. I cursed my own weakness. As much as I liked to pretend that I was better than the pervert I'd been accused of being before, apparently all it took for that idea to shatter is a beautiful woman offering sex. Except this time it hadn't been just any beautiful woman, it was my own mother. I only wished I could say I had no choice, that I couldn't control myself. But that was bullshit and I knew it. There's always a choice and I chose to cross a line that should never be crossed. I mean, sure, it was my lust that drove me; but that lust shouldn't have ever been directed at my mother in the first place. The fact of the matter is, I wanted to fuck my mother. But she wanted it as bad as me, I could try and tell myself; and while that was the truth, it didn't help at all. It just meant being fucked up in the head was apparently hereditary. What irked me the most was how much I enjoyed the act.

I sat in thought for what felt like ages. And after wallowing in my guilt and shame, I finally decided: fuck it. Maria's parents had accused me of being this awful pervert and I finally decided that I had enough of the self-loathing. I'd enjoyed everything I'd done up to this point; fucking Maria in the bathroom at my old school; fucking Molly, Amanda, Erin, and Katie at the new school; fucking the volleyball coach; and finally fucking my own mother. I enjoyed every bit of it and it was about time I stop beating myself up over it. Screw the consequences, I decided then and there that I was going to let myself enjoy everything, no matter how depraved the act may be. I guess all it took was committing a taboo such as incest for me to finally wake up and smell the roses.

To be continued...

(Hope you guys enjoyed, I'll begin work on the next part after the holidays.)

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,774 Followers