High School Hooters Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,728 Followers

"Okay," Anna said, "I'll dress as a waitress, no one will notice."

"Fine," said the doorman, "Step inside." The inside of the club was dimly lit and a number of girls strolled through the bar serving drinks and talking to the guys, Anna noticed that all the women were topless, in fact they were dressed only in g-string and high heels. The bouncer handed her a waitress uniform consisting of black high heeled shoes and a pink g-string. Anna took the skimpy outfit with a resigned look and stepped into the coat room to get changed. No doubt Baylor had chosen this meeting point for the sole purpose of getting a look at Anna's enormous rack. She had to admit that he wouldn't be the first to want this however.

"Will I pass?" Anna asked the bouncer as she stepped back out, dressed in high heels, a g-string and a smile. Anna posed for the bouncer who eyed her up appreciatively as she raised her hands and arched her back, presenting her assets to him. The man smiled and to Anna's surprise he reached up and gave her big tits a squeeze.

"You'll be perfect," he told her with a smile, releasing her breasts then heading back to watch the door.

Anna sucked in a deep breath for courage as she entered the main room of the topless bar. Well, if this is what it will take to get the information Anna decided she'd just have to put up with it, the Chief had said Baylor's information was vital. Anna had never met Gary Baylor before, and knew nothing more than his name. The Agency had decided to have him identify himself through use of a code phrase. They had decided that to identify himself, he would approach Anna, take a seat in her booth and order two scotches, one for Anna one for himself.

"Here goes nothing," she said to herself and quickly made her way across the bar to an empty booth on the perimeter of the room. Along the way she caught the eye of more than one of the patrons, her massive breasts impressive, even amongst the company of the other busty waitresses working there.

No sooner had she sat down than a middle aged, well dressed businessman type scooted into the seat beside her.

"Hi there beautiful," he said, putting an arm around her and holding her close, "You new here?"

"Ahh, yes," replied Anna, wondering if it was Baylor and if he would give her the code.

"I thought so," he said, "'Cause I would definently remember this big puppies," with that the man reached one hand up to cup and squeeze her closest breast. He gave a gentle moan and ran his palm across to her other boob, lifting it slightly and squeezing it. His hand then went back to feel her other tit, almost as if testing the freshness of some fruits.

Anna could tell he wasn't Baylor, and as his other hand went to her tits she intercepted his wrists and pried them off, "I'm actually waiting on a friend here," said Anna.

The man smiled and released her breasts reluctantly, dropping them to her legs, "Perhaps you and your girlfriend will join me at my hotel room then?" he suggested, sliding his hands up her smooth thighs to her nicely rounded hips.

"Ahh no," replied Anna, pushing away his drifting hands, "It's my husband I'm waiting on."

"Okay beautiful," he said, lifting his hands up in surrender, "I get the message."

After the man left Anna resumed her wait. Several more men had approached her, some going so far as groping her tits while she waited to see if they would order the drinks. None did. She was growing bored and found herself staring at the two women dancing on stage. Both women were large breasted and very attractive, and both were feeling each other up to the whistles and shouts of the sleazy men watching them.

She's awakened from her daze when another man starts mauling her large bosom. Tired of the constant groping, she was about to snap at the man when he had a seat beside her and stopped a passing waitress.

He briefly felt up the waitress, who had grown accustomed to the groping hands of customers long ago, and placed an order. "I'll take a scotch, on the rocks. And, throw in a scotch for the lady." The man mauled and squeezed the waitress's big jugs the whole time he spoke to her and then gave the lovely mounds one final pinch before he slapped her on her ass and sent her off to get their order. Anna sighed with relief, Baylor was finally here.

"I'm so glad you've finally arrived," said Anna as the man turned back to her, "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up at all."

"Well I'm here baby," he said with a smile, his hands returning to her big tits which he casually began to squeeze and massage as Anna spoke to him. His groping distracted her a little but she ignored it for the most part, not wanting to annoy him and lose out on the valuable information.

"Now we need to discuss payment for your information," said Anna, looking around to make sure no-one was close enough to overhear them, she winced briefly as Gary gave her nipples a hard pinch and tugged on the ends of her big tits, Anna continued, "The agency told me you want somewhere in the neighborhood of two thousand…"

Anna let the sentence drift off, waiting for his reply. Baylor, his eyes downcast and staring at her rack as he played with her big titties realized she expected his answer and looked back up at her, "Ahh..that's right," he said, rolling her big hooters around her chest with his palms, enjoying the way she was pretending he was not feeling her up the whole time.

"Good," said Anna, letting out a slight gasp as Baylor lightly slapped the side of her right tit, enjoying the sight of the massive mummeries slapping together and swaying across her chest, "I'm in a position to offer you exactly in that neighborhood."

"This information that I have for you," said Baylor, tearing his eyes up from Anna's lovely big jugs to look her in the eye and gauge her reactions, "It is very valuable to you and your agency correct?"

"Correct," agreed Anna uncertainly, not sure where he was going with this.

"Well then," said Gary with a devious smirk, "I have changed my mind in terms of payment," he told her, again glancing down at the wonderfully large boobs that filled his hands.

"What? What do you mean?" stammered Anna in surprise, worrying he was not going to give her the information, "I was told you made it quite clear you wanted two thousand, I don't think that I can…"

Baylor stopped Anna by raising his hand, "Don't worry my dear, I will give you the information you seem to so desperately require. But I don't want any of your money."

"You don't?" said Anna in surprise, thinking for a moment that he was going to freely tell her what she needed to know, then her eyes narrowed, "What is it you want then?"

"If you want the information you'll have to suck my cock," said Baylor, for the first time since he had ordered the drinks his hands left her tits and he leant back in his seat. Anna was about to reply when the waitress returned and set the two scotches down on their table, Baylor gave her lovely round ass a squeeze before she moved on again.

While Baylor took a sip from his drink Anna immediately objected to his proposal, "But," she stammered, confused by this sudden change of demands, "I'm prepared to give you the cash," she said, trying to avoid giving the man a blowjob.

"Take it or leave it big tits," he said, taking another sip of his drink, "If you want the information you'll have to come over here and give me head."

"Fine," Anna reluctantly said, not wanting to lose this valuable information. She ducked underneath the table and crawled over to where Mr. Baylor was sitting. She reached up and unfastened his belt buckle and yanked his slacks down around his ankles. Gary's cock, already rock hard from the earlier attention he had been giving her tits, sprung out from his boxers as Anna tugged them, slapping her in the cheek and leaving a slimy trail of precum.

Anna took his cock in her soft hand, gently stroking it. His dick isn't huge, but it's definently larger than average, big enough to make sure Anna earned her reward. She took a breath to prepare herself then leant over his lap, her tongue lashing out and licking the head of his cock, tasting his precum.

"Mmm," she moaned, he didn't taste too bad compared to some of the unwashed cocks she'd sucked, this wasn't going to be so bad after all. Anna then immediately plunged the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking heavily with all her skill, trying to please Baylor and get him off as quickly as possible. He groaned and stroked the top of her head as Anna began bobbing her head over his lap and sucking hard on his manhood.

"Oh God you're a good cocksucker," he moaned, looking down at the top of her bouncing head, "That feels so good big tits." Just at that moment a buxom red headed waitress happened to pass by and Baylor caught her attention. She approached the table, glancing down at Anna going to work in Baylor's lap.

"Can I get another couple of scotches please," Baylor asked, one hand encircling the waitress's waist and pulling her in closer as his other hand rose to give her tits some quick, rough squeezes, tugging at her hard nipples. He released her and let out a sudden groan of lust as Anna's head moved down, swallowing his entire shaft and burying her face in his pubic hair.

"Oh God!" gasped Baylor, the feel of being entirely buried in Anna's hot mouth was incredible, practically melting his cock. Aroused beyond belief he reached down and grabbed the back of Anna's head, thrusting upwards with his hips at the same time to force more of his urgently throbbing cock into her mouth. Letting out fast strangled grunts of pleasure he held her face down into his lap, thrusting up hard and fast. And then he yelped loudly, blasting his heavy load straight down Anna's throat, clenching the back of her head and holding her face tight into his groin, his balls resting against her chin.

Anna felt her mouth overflowing with cum and swallowed desperately to avoid choking, after the initial moment of his climax he released her head and Anna took over, her head bobbing once again. She sucked his cum from his cock, one hand grabbing the base of the shaft and milking every drop from him as her lips and tongue worked over the head of his pulsing cock, drinking his seed as if it were the finest champaign.

After a few more minutes once she was sure she had swallowed his entire load, Anna removed her mouth from his rapidly softening dick with a loud smacking sound. She crawled out from under the table and back to her seat beside him. A wide grin on his face, Baylor's hands immediately went back to her much abused tits. He grabbed two large handfuls of her massive breasts, kneading and squeezing eagerly.

Anna relented to his groping and wiped a few trails of missed cum from her chin, "Now Mr Baylor," she said, "About your information…"

"Who the fuck his Mr Baylor?" he said, grabbing he nipples and tugging hard on them.

Anna gasped in pain at his rough handling, her mind spinning as she tried to make sense of what happened, "Wait, you're not, but…" she stammered, her mind running back through the conversation as she realized he had never said his name.

The man released her tits and stood up, "Thanks for the blowjob bitch, I'm outta here."

With that he left the club, leaving Anna sitting there with a confused look on her face. She had just been tricking into giving that guy a blowjob.

***

"Dammit!" swore the Chief, pacing back and forth behind his desk.

"I'm sorry," replied Anna, "Baylor just didn't show up." Anna couldn't be sure if that was the case or if she'd been busy sucking that jerks cock when he came in, but either way she wasn't going to tell the Chief what really happened.

"Shit!" the Chief swore, sitting back down in his chair. He looked across the table at his best secret agent – Agent Hooters. She wore a white cardigan that was stretched taut across her expansive bosom, jutting open at the too small neckline and displaying an ample amount of her deep cleavage. The sight of the tops of her big bouncy breasts cooled his anger a little.

"What now?" asked Anna.

"We've only got one choice left, Agent Hooters," sighed the Chief, "And I didn't really want to get this person involved."

"Who is it?" she asked.

"His son."

"Dr Doom has a son?" Anna replied, startled by the revelation.

"Yes," confirmed the Chief, "The boy's mother has long since split up with Dr Doom and even remarried, but our sources tell us the boy still has contact with his real father."

Anna nodded, "Okay, what's the plan Chief?"

"The boy's name is Kelvin Doom, he's an eighteen year old senior in the local highschool. We've arranged for his science teacher to go on a long holiday in the tropics. You are going to pose as Kelvin's class relief teacher."

***

"Good morning class, my name is Miss Smith and I will be your relief science teacher for the next few weeks until Mr Hanson gets back," Agent Hooters said to the small class of teenagers in front of her. Anna had dressed in her best high school teacher disguise. She had a thin, knee-length woolen skirt that clung to the curves of her thighs and hips, and a tight, white, knitted jersey that buttoned up the front. The cardigan had a deep v-neck that displayed a decent amount of her cleavage and made sure all the boys would pay attention to her as she spoke. Anna completed the outfit with a pair of high heeled shoes that made her calves look great and a pair of fake glasses to give her that intelligent, studious look instead of her usual slutty look she ended up with on most undercover operations.

Anna sat on the front of her desk and crossed her legs, fortunately her skirt was just long enough to be decent and not give the two boys in the front row the show she usually gave when crossing her legs in a skirt, "Now I believe Mr Hanson has already set you some assignments to get on with, so I want you to get stuck into those and I'll come around and meet you all and give you any help you may need." Anna secretly hoped they wouldn't ask too many difficult questions, she had studied up hard last night just in case but she didn't feel too confident. While she was here she also had to find out which one of the boys was Kelvin Doom.

Anna moved to the first desk where a couple of big football player types were sitting, reading through their textbooks, but not really looking as though they were studying too hard. Anna leant over their desk, inadvertently giving them a nice look down the front of her cardigan where her two ample breasts hung lushly.

"Hello boys, what's your names?" Anna asked.

"John," said one of them, unable to tear his eyes up from the magnificent sight in front of him. Her jersey clung quite tight to the curves of her tits so he couldn't see too far down her top unfortunately.

"And I'm Sam," said the other boy, also taking in the wonderful scenery.

"All okay?" Anna asked, smiling warmly.

"Yes, fine miss," said Sam, swallowing rather nervously.

Anna nodded and moved on to the next desk, bending over to talk to the two pretty girls sitting there. As she bent over to talk to them her lovely round ass was beautifully present to the guys further back in the room, her tight skirt clinging and leaving little to the imagination.

"Excuse me miss," called a girl from the back of the class. Anna looked up from where she was and went over to the girl. To talk to her Anna had to lean across in front of another student. As Anna helped the girl with her assignment she unknowingly pressed her ample chest into the boys face. He sat there happily as Anna accidentally pushed her right breast right into his face, rubbing across his nose and eye, giving him a good look down the front of her top, up close and personal like.

Once Anna had shown the girl the relevant part of her textbook she moved on, the young man who's face she had just treated let out a low moan as she left. Anna made her way back to the front of the class, as she passed one desk a pen dropped off in front of her. Anna bent over to pick up the pen and the boy who had knocked it off took a good long look at her ass as she bent over at the waist, her skirt stretching taunt across her nicely shaped buttocks.

The hour long class pretty much continued in this vein with a number of pens dropping on the floor for Anna to bend over and retrieve and the boys of the class asking a surprisingly large number of questions to have Anna bend over their desk and explain. Anna noticed most of the young teenage boys talked to her chest, but that was to be expected, they were horny eighteen year olds after all, and from what she could see most of the girls in their class were rather lacking in the breast department, especially compared to Anna.

As the bell went for the end of the period and the lunch hour the class immediately started to file out. Anna called out for Kelvin Doom to stay behind and the boy who Anna had pressed her tits into his face remained while the others left.

Once the last of his classmates were gone Anna shut the classroom door and turned back to Kelvin. He was standing right behind her and before she could speak he moved forward and grabbed her into his arms, pressing his lips clumsily to hers.

"Wha.." was all Anna could say before he pushed her up against the door and sloppily tried to kiss her and push his tongue into her mouth. Anna, taken by surprise yielded to his advance, his young teenage body pressed against hers as he kissed her and Anna felt with surprise was seemed to be a hard erection pressing into her thigh. Kelvin moaned and kept kissing her roughly, rubbing his crotch into her leg and one of his hands rising up to cup her massive left breast. Kelvin groaned into her mouth as his hand touched the big round melon and he squeezed eagerly. His other hand took hold of Anna's and brought it to his own crotch where he rubbed his rock hard bulge into her palm. Anna moaned at the feel of his hard cock through his pants and cupped his crotch, squeezing back gently, actually getting kind of turned on by the young man's attentions. Kelvin gasped at her touch and kissed her again, this time her tongue responded and sought out his in their joint mouths. Kelvin squeezed harder on her big tit, his fingers finding her nipple and pinching while his rock hard erection throbbed in Anna's hand.

Suddenly Anna seemed to snap out of her daze and realize what was happening. She was supposed to be his teacher, this shouldn't be happening. The secret agent broke off their kiss and pushed Kelvin away from her, prying his groping hand from her breast.

"This is wrong Kelvin," she told him sternly as he began to advance on her again.

Kelvin froze, "But I thought that's why you kept me back. Like in class with your boobs…"

Anna frowned, "No Kelvin, that's not why I kept you."

"Oh," he replied glumly, sitting back on a chair behind him, "I'm so sorry miss. Please don't tell on me and get me in trouble. My father will kill me."

"It's okay," Anna said, pleased the boy had given her an opening to talk about his father, "I won't tell anyone, it was just a misunderstanding."

"Thanks," said Kelvin, "You have very big boobs miss, they felt wonderful."

"Kelvin," scolded Anna, "I don't think that's appropriate."

"Sorry miss," he said, rubbing the swell of his crotch, "You just got me all excited."

"What do you mean your father would kill you?" asked Anna, leading the conversation where she wanted it to head.

"He just doesn't like me getting into trouble," said Kelvin, he seemed almost pained as he rubbed his erection through his pants, "He's very protective." Kelvin stuffed his hand down inside the waistband of his pants and started to rub himself.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked at last, distracted by his masturbating.

Kelvin unzipped his fly and let his hard erection burst free. He let out a groan of relief as the stiff rod was freed, "You got me all excited before."

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,728 Followers